most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #121
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,068 | Props total: 1841 1841
transformers 2 was good.
 8 years ago '05        #122
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,725 | Props total: 2214 2214
I dont care if i get hate for this but, f**k everyone who said this movie sucked. what the f**k were u expecting, got damn Titanic storyline? Its f**ken Transformers!! Big f**king robots f!ghting, bad guys want energon and blow up the earth, Optimus prime comes and f**ks dat plan up. what happenes in the cartoon is pretty much similar to what happenes here minus the extended scenes with sam and what not. I thought the movie was pretty good. If u havent seen it yet then go see it anyway and then base your opinions.
 8 years ago '06        #123
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3477 3477
I wouldn't say it was horrible but damn..what were they thinking?

Everybody pointed out all the bad parts already...but I still can't get over that triathlon at the end and LACK OF f!ght SCENES.....at least clear ones....

I think my favorite part of the movie just might be that elderly transformer and like 2 f!ght of scenes......if that.

FYI....I never watched transformers as a kid..if I did...I don't remember.

Last edited by 01seay; 07-01-2009 at 05:03 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #124
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 38 38
 Daddy Black said:
I dont care if i get hate for this but, f**k everyone who said this movie sucked. what the f**k were u expecting, got damn Titanic storyline? Its f**ken Transformers!! Big f**king robots f!ghting, bad guys want energon and blow up the earth, Optimus prime comes and f**ks dat plan up. what happenes in the cartoon is pretty much similar to what happenes here minus the extended scenes with sam and what not. I thought the movie was pretty good. If u havent seen it yet then go see it anyway and then base your opinions.

this be the realest s**t u ever wrooooooooooote.
 8 years ago '05        #125
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,199 | Props total: 15735 15735
 01seay said:
FYI....I never watched transformers as a kid..if I did...I don't remember.
And see thats the main problem....most people in here b***hing haven't even seen or remember the original cartoon back in the 80's. And then come in here with these ridiculous expectations, but then the only thing left to say is that it sucks. f**king lames.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 07-01-2009 at 10:40 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #126
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,831 | Props total: 4097 4097
You know what, I am gonna give this a 2nd chance. I'm gonna watch it again, taking into account everything that was talked about here...
 8 years ago '07        #127
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,068 | Props total: 1841 1841
I'll take you all on!!!

s**t was clasic, Prime held his own
 07-03-2009, 03:32 AM         #128
lyricallySha89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the first one was dope cause it had Bearnie Mac......
 07-03-2009, 11:28 PM         #129
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
movie was cool but way too god damn long
 07-04-2009, 01:35 AM         #130
pjmiller435 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CadillacVyse said:
yeah it was kinda disappointing in the fact that all you wanna see if giant robot f!ghting action...but we got tons of shia lebouf running around
lol cuz hollywood is cheap esp nowadays, a full one movie CGI like that CGI, would cost big $$$$$. lol hell i imagine the beginning scene cost millions alone to do/pull off, lol cheap bastards.

coming from an old school fan, when i was a kid i f**ked with the cartoons, i didnt think the first movie was that bad as other peeps have stated that it wasnt good either. this one was pretty f**kin tyte, graphics wise and imax is def. the way to see it.

the story was a little shaky, ill admit that tho, kinda took me by surprise actually, lol. like wtf r u trying to do with all this information, lmao.
 8 years ago '07        #131
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,719 | Props total: 117 117
This movie was ok to me. I didn't like alot of the stupid humor, but the action was definitely on point. Optimus Prime was on point in this movie. I also loved the beginning of the movie, and the forest scene. What I didn't like was it seemed like Ironhide and Rachett both were not used properly in this movie. I also didn't like all the random Decepticons showing up at the end. 4 out of 5 for me, and that is mainly because of the CGI and action.
 8 years ago '05        #132
boy_wonda 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 29 29
its funny because half the ppl dont know that the twins said they couldn't read the damn ROBOT language that was older then them u cant read s**t you dont know like a black person saying i cant read that and its in Spanish is that racist ????? f**king idiots in here i think the movie was good simple as that go see it damn
 8 years ago '05        #133
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 274 274
this movie was trash
 8 years ago '04        #134
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4324 4324
 boy_wonda said:
its funny because half the ppl dont know that the twins said they couldn't read the damn ROBOT language that was older then them u cant read s**t you dont know like a black person saying i cant read that and its in Spanish is that racist ????? f**king idiots in here i think the movie was good simple as that go see it damn
Except they implied they don't read at all.
 8 years ago '08        #135
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 boy_wonda said:
nah, you're just too stupid to get it.
 8 years ago '06        #136
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 Maroon_Tiger said:
the robot simply said "we dont do any reading".... and they adopted their slang from americans... mostly lowlifes....

again, if you're an ignorant american, the type of people who would go to a "G'S TO GENTS OR I love NY" casting, then you should've been offended... but people who actually make something out of their lives arent going to feel like they're being poked fun of by "ima bust a cap in yo @ss and f**k reading" type comments... i mean we got obama in the white house, and numerous other black role models (in addition to ourselves) to eliminate that ridiculous stereotype...

i mean if people talk in a hick voice are all white people offended?!?! NO...

you GOTTA EXPECT EXTREME IGNORANCE FROM Micheal Bay blockbuster films nowadays.. REMEMBER BAD BOYZ II?!?! when i was younger i thought that movie was pretty good... i watched it last night on cable and MAANNN... THAT MOVIE IS STR8 s**tTY
i watched bad boys 2 on usa last night as well

BB2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> TF2
 8 years ago '05        #137
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
They needed to shave 45 min off this movie, way too long , over k!ll on robots, come on now,
, no way could i sit thru that again. some of the action was great but just way over done.
 8 years ago '08        #138
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 Maroon_Tiger said:
the robot simply said "we dont do any reading".... and they adopted their slang from americans... mostly lowlifes....

again, if you're an ignorant american, the type of people who would go to a "G'S TO GENTS OR I love NY" casting, then you should've been offended... but people who actually make something out of their lives arent going to feel like they're being poked fun of by "ima bust a cap in yo @ss and f**k reading" type comments... i mean we got obama in the white house, and numerous other black role models (in addition to ourselves) to eliminate that ridiculous stereotype...

i mean if people talk in a hick voice are all white people offended?!?! NO...

you GOTTA EXPECT EXTREME IGNORANCE FROM Micheal Bay blockbuster films nowadays.. REMEMBER BAD BOYZ II?!?! when i was younger i thought that movie was pretty good... i watched it last night on cable and MAANNN... THAT MOVIE IS STR8 s**tTY

8 years ago '05        #139
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,496 | Props total: 717 717
it got really bad reviews...the first one i thought was kinda boring and it got good reviews, i could just imagine this one....
 8 years ago '04        #140
Burym3ag 3 heat pts
space
space
$795 | Props total: 333 333
 IronMaiden said:
Movie was a fantastic action popcorn summer thrill ride of a movie.. will it win awards? no.. but watch it for what it f**king is.. so what it had a human transformer boo f**king hoo it doesnt stay 100% true to the cartoon comic movies dont stay 100% true, video games dont stay 100% true

go f**k yourself the movie was great, and this is coming from someone who hated the first transformers and the cartoons.
there are human transformers, they called pretenders or w/e look it up
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago