transformers sucked

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #101
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
anybody got a link
 8 years ago '04        #102
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
This movie was lame. It had too much filler. Just a bunch of humans rambling and running around like idiots. The ending was corny. Im glad i did not waste my time going to see this in the theater.
 8 years ago '07        #103
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 mike14 said:
The Movie Is What It Is, A Blockbuster Movie!!!

Better Than The First! Story Line Made Since For People Who Arent Mentally Challenged!
Funny, Lots Of Action, ok Story Line...What More Can You Ask For...Its A Great Movie! With f!ght Scenes 10xs Better Than The First!
:rolleyes: but yea the storyline made sense but it was stupid as f**k. The first one was better.
 06-27-2009, 11:05 PM         #104
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Movie was a fantastic action popcorn summer thrill ride of a movie.. will it win awards? no.. but watch it for what it f**king is.. so what it had a human transformer boo f**king hoo it doesnt stay 100% true to the cartoon comic movies dont stay 100% true, video games dont stay 100% true

go f**k yourself the movie was great, and this is coming from someone who hated the first transformers and the cartoons.
 8 years ago '07        #105
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 IronMaiden said:
Movie was a fantastic action popcorn summer thrill ride of a movie.. will it win awards? no.. but watch it for what it f**king is.. so what it had a human transformer boo f**king hoo it doesnt stay 100% true to the cartoon comic movies dont stay 100% true, video games dont stay 100% true

go f**k yourself the movie was great, and this is coming from someone who hated the first transformers and the cartoons.
I liked the first the 2nd was disappointing. I don't care about the staying true to anything I figured it would be silly and s**t like the first. I think the majority of ppl(that didn't like it overall) know its not out to win awards. They know its supposed to be a summer blockbuster. The action was good.
 8 years ago '09        #106
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 8929 8929
 Arson said:
typical response. bu bu what you want a oscar worthy movie???

GTFOH.

they're blockbuster movies b/c guys like you are on the edge of your seat b/c s**t constantly blows up and they got non acting smuts getting screen time for no reason to keep your attention. Movies catered to the ADD crowd. If you're constantly explaining why the characters are doing what they do, the film makers lose your "quick-to-throw-money-away-b/c-s**t-blew-up-in-the-trailers" a.ss.

So they get away with stereotypical,predictable filler bulls**t that they pump into these movies b/c as long as another building falls down you in that b***h like this

[pic - click to view]

and I'm sure you gonna say well its just my opinion and my response to that is, despite what ever your beliefs is, your opinion can actually be wrong my friend
a lot of people know about the story already and first one kinda gives you background already i dont get why all of you are b***hing at this movie when you already saw the first one you knew what you were getting. now i said that i didnt think its great but GOOD i think they did a ok job at it and i know your gonna be watching the 3rd one first day just like me.
 8 years ago '04        #107
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4283 4283
Huge fan of the first...saw the 2nd today and walked out the theater feeling it was just OK..average movie at best imo. 6/ 10
 8 years ago '04        #108
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4283 4283
ok just saw it today. i went not listening to critics opinions and open minded and here's my good and bad.

- I thought Optimus Prime was bad a.ss in this movie..he truly did his thing...although i think at the end, the f!ght was almost too easy.

- The Other Autobots took backseats as far as in the movie goes, to the twins, who were WOAT by the way.

- The Twins, i didnt find them racist at all (Im black, and if any black person complains just look at any black movie and see how whites/asians/etc are portrayed whites are always a mr.rogers neighborhood kind of thing) i just found them annoying as sh*t, like really did we need 15 smart a.ss remarks from them through out the whole movie. thats dialog that could have went into developing the other robots...Jolt..some of the other autobots/decipticons

- also, the other autobots pretty much took a backseat to the twins, once OP died, which was some bullsh*t. Ironhide should have had more action as far as dialog and what not, since i a.ssume he is now second in command/in charge with OP dead.Even Bumblebee didnt do much, and he was practically the star in the 1st movie.

- I liked how they displayed the relationship between Megatron and Starscream.

- The Robots as a whole, we would see faces and sh*t but the characters weren't given any kind of depth to draw us into the intensity of the f!ght going on...it was just bullets flying.

- which brings me to the action...i Liked the action in the 1st movie alot better, i think the physical f!ghting (i.e. prime in the woods) is what made the 1st movie really good. The action/f!ghting scenes in this seem kind of lazy. Just random Autobots and Decipticons shooting from a distance. Also there wasnt really alot of action, it started off good, but when it hit the middle the movie slowed down tremendously and the ending couldnt redeem it.

- Scorpinok out of no where ? WTF
- Jetfire was to corny.

- Soundwave played a nice role i just wish he was f!ghting or whatever..but **** it wasnt that important to me.

- The Fallen was weak as sh*t. they made him out to be such an beast..they could have least shown him, f!ghting the other Autobots.

- who the *beep* were those little biker things. and why were they waisting screen time.
- the movie tried to be dramatic and big(like TDK) but it just didnt work.
- I liked Sam's Roomate but he was just hindering the telling of the story.
- really all the human dialog felt kind of drawn out and just sloppy.
- also way to much unnecessary cursing in the movie
- Isabel Lucas just as hot as Fox imo.

Overall i thought it was just Ok. The 1st one was way better though imo.

id give a 6/10
 06-28-2009, 03:14 AM         #109
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
You're missing the point..... Man, IT'S NOT THE FACT THAT WE EXPECT SOMETHING CLASSIC. WE EXPECT TO BE ENTERTAINED. AND I WAS NOT ENTERTAINED BY THIS FILM.

Lets look at other Michael Bay movies...

Bad Boys = AWESOME. did it have a plot? YES.
Armeggedon = AWESOME. did it have a plot? YES.
Bad Boys 2 = f*ckin AWESOME. did it have a plot? YES.
The Rock = AWESOME. did it have a plot? YES.

All of those films have stupid sh*t in them. But, you know what the have that this movie doesn't? A STORY. They actually have MOTIVATION for why the characters are shooting sh*t up and blowing sh*t up... which is the reason why it's F*CKIN AWESOME.

Go Ahead... describe to me what the movie was about? Describe what happens? GO ahead.... I'll wait.

I mean, is it that f*cking hard to understand. Half of those movies you listed were trash and was just stuffy art school film bullsh*t. You f*ckin fail.

Man, it is not that I expect something to be deep or meaningful. but, I expect to sit there and be entertained and not have my intelligence insulted, and not have a bunch of loud noises punch me in the face and have it be called a movie. I want a movie with a story. At least the first film had that.

I'm sorry I was under the impression that you actually knew a bit about film and were one of the few people on this forum capable of sustaining an intelligent debate when it came to the artform. I stand corrected.
 8 years ago '06        #110
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
saw it when it first came out.
loved it.
tons of action. my type of movie.

although, the storyline could have been a little bit more clear..there were at times where im like uh..wtf just happens? and the f!ghting was a bit unclear..like you can barely see their faces at time and im like, wait whos the bad guy?!? wtf?

but overall..it had me dying a couple of scenes and the action was great.
and megan fox..wow hot chick.
 8 years ago '05        #111
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,834 | Props total: 4102 4102
 magatsu said:
I'm sorry I was under the impression that you actually knew a bit about film and were one of the few people on this forum capable of sustaining an intelligent debate when it came to the artform. I stand corrected.
Sorry partner, but you're gonna have to do more than make snide remarks to get a reaction out of me.

Those films you listed, the ones that are supposed to be 'important' films may be important for advancing the artform. but, were they good and were they watchable as 'entertainment'? hell no. And, don't pretend like you're a film buff and say that it is.

I go to college for film. I'm made to watch that type of stuff in my classes, and I appreciate them as the films that built a foundation of filmmaking. However, if I want to be entertained, then I will watch something else. And, at the end of it all, film is about entertaining your audience in a way that does not insult the intelligence of your audience.

Sir, if you list those films side by side with something like your tastes suggest (like saying that "Next Day Air" is better than Star Trek in an earlier thread), then how the f*ck do you know ANYTHING about the art of film? Get the f*ck outta here with that, man. you're not a film buff, you're just an average movie watcher who doesn't understand the true art of film. I'm not saying that I am, but c'mon now. Stay in your lane, and don't try to argue thing that you know nothing about.
 8 years ago '05        #112
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,834 | Props total: 4102 4102
 magatsu said:
and, you have yet to describe in detail what the plot of movie is.
 06-28-2009, 01:49 PM         #113
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im jsut pissed that there was so much s**t blowing up and no one died

also how the f**k did the decepticon shave such raw a.ss robots and the autobots had them p***y a.ss small robots that aint do s**t. WHY DID NONE OF THE ROBOTS NOT DO s**t

and then how the f**k did the fallen lose to easliy to optimus....wasnt that like a f**king boss battle. i dont care if optimus had that old robot parts. How the f**k do u end a battle to early. The fallen was levitating and s**t he was f**king time traveling and s**t but yet the battle was only like 1 min.
i
 8 years ago '06        #114
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
yeaa ^^^ that part was very dissapointing.
it felt like the end was rush >.<

also...i swear people are so f**king dumb in the theater.
mad people clap throughout the movie.. im like wtf, watch the movie you morons.
 8 years ago '06        #115
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
I was very disappointed and I fukkin loved the first movie.
 8 years ago '06        #116
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
lol@ n*ggas trynna justify them racist a.ss robots
 8 years ago '05        #117
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 4410 4410
 DaOmega_1 said:
Some. Old. Bullsh*t.

And, this is coming from someone who LOVES stupid mindless action movies, especially Michael Bay films...

I mean, My God... this movie literally has no story. It's like they made this sh*t up as they were filming. this sh*t sucks.

And, not only does it make no damn sense, but I can't believe how incredibly racist the film is. I mean, Jesus Christ, those two robots with the gold teeth saying lines like "I'ma pop a cap in yo' a.ss". And, they even make a joke about how those "black" transformers can't even read. What the f*ck.

And, not only that... but why are the autobots such little punk b*tches in this movie? Why is it that in every scene, they get their a.sses handed to them... and not only that, but why do we focus so much on the human characters when they aren't interesting, and when we want to see ROBOTS BLOWING CRAP UP.

And, not only that, but when Michael Bay calms down, and does slow motion shots of the robots f!ghting, that's cool... But, too bad they don't do that enough so you can't even see the ROBOTS F*CKING f!ghtING!!! The camera is so close, that you can't SEE SH*T.

F*ck this movie. F*ck this movie. F*ck this movie.
You GOT DAMN right!!!

There were 30 robots I couldn't name 2 of them on either side... Bay must of saved money on writers because the story was straight bullshiet.

As for the f!ghting scenes, I couldn't tell who was who, which one was an autobot or a deceptacon... All I know was the Deceptacon's were a little less colorful..

I mean, I know the movie was targeting little 13 year olds and they couldn't have been more happier about the results.

So.... it's whatever.
 8 years ago '06        #118
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
The people around my group loved it. I dont think its the greatest movie ever, but it was INSANE to see it in IMAX. (First time seeing a movie in IMAX) I didn't expect any good dialogue (Bay films = Popcorn flicks.) I also thought Megatron should have done more to stop Prime but whatever, a third one is coming out. Hopefully he becomes Galvatron :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '07        #119
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
 K-Train said:
The people around my group loved it. I dont think its the greatest movie ever, but it was INSANE to see it in IMAX. (First time seeing a movie in IMAX) I didn't expect any good dialogue (Bay films = Popcorn flicks.) I also thought Megatron should have done more to stop Prime but whatever, a third one is coming out. Hopefully he becomes Galvatron :dancingcool:
I wanna see him, Hot Rod, Astro Train, Blurr,The Dino Bots especially Grimlock and Unicron and Primus...but i know im reaching.
 8 years ago '07        #120
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
i still haven't seen part 1
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc