Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #81
reggie82 1 heat pts
space
space
$211 | Props total: 0 0
I wouldn't say it suck, because it had alot more action scences then the first one and there was alot more pg-13 languarge. I'll rate as A- or B+.
 06-26-2009, 08:23 AM         #82
vicjac1010 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The more I think about this film, the more I hate it...
 8 years ago '06        #83
KC2NC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,802 | Props total: 78 78
 vicjac1010 said:
The more I think about this film, the more I hate it...
I feel the same way.....didnt laugh once...I mean I liked the action all but the rest of the movie was so bad it was disrespectful
 8 years ago '09        #84
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
Cant w8 to see it now. im hearing too many mixed views on this movie, gotta see it for myself
 8 years ago '08        #85
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 astrotrain said:
you didnt notice the chick with the 2 metre long tongue that turned into a robot? i mean wtf if transformers have the ability to take human form then why dont they all do it rather than transform into cars in order to 'hide'?
some transformer fan you are. You haven't heard of pretenders? Look it up....its from the source material.

Last edited by KarteL13; 06-26-2009 at 01:25 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #86
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 Wawdy24 said:
Are you f**king serious?

First off, watch the first movie ... Prime tells Sam that they learned earths language from sattellite and world wide web you f**king idiot. I don't know how they heard or seen gold teeth and s**t ... maybe listened to one to many Nelly songs about grillz?

Second ... it is a cartoon remake ... hence the wanna be "cool" characters talkin like 13 and 14 year old kids ...

third ... if bernie mac didn't wanna say that ... then Im sure he didnt have to ... I'm sure the "jewish" writer you speak of woulda shot him if he didn't. what do you got against jews? got a little racial tension? f**kin clown

as for mudflap ... he was an original transformer appearing in episode 15 first and many to follow.

I'm sure kids would really get into a movie with all the voice overs being old men that sound 60 and have no "hip" words to speak ... its a f**king cartoon remake, with comedy, and action. If you can't figure it out ... you are one of the dumbest mother f**kers on this planet! :greetings10:

One other thing ... what story or plot did the cartoon have? NONE. Decepticons tried harvesting earths minerals ... autobots stuck up for humans ... its about entertainment. The movie entertained me ... the cartoon entertained me back in the 80's. if you can handle what is in a movie, don't go watch it.
They didn't the gold teeth thing wasn't in the original script which means someone thought it would be a good idea to add it...

I don't care about the stereotypes in the movie I was entertained... the movie was above average but could've been miles better if the story was better which is why I prefer the first to this one.
 8 years ago '04        #87
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,551 | Props total: 249 249
 KarteL13 said:
some transformer fan you are. You haven't heard of pretenders? Look it up....its from the source material.
Damn i didnt even know cos i gave up after the 2nd series i think it was after the headmasters.

Last edited by astrotrain; 06-26-2009 at 09:04 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #88
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 8929 8929
i liked it. it seemed that it was for more hardcore transformer fans i cant wait for the next one. prime was the s**t!

the movie isnt gonna be better then the 1st because in the 1st its the introduction to everything and its more interesting to everyone how it plays out.

the movie was good the story was decent the action was sick and the acting was good

the 3rd one should be something insane tho
 8 years ago '04        #89
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,232 | Props total: 3012 3012
it was an entertaining, dumbed down action flick. it was ok, but it could have been much better....

first of all mudflap and skids should not have been in the movie with that Amos n Andy s**t....that screen time could have and should have gone to ironhide, Ratchet, and sideswipe(who looked cool as s**t and had a nice intro), not to mention jolt (who also looked cool but literally did ONE thing in the movie ) the story had a lot of holes in it and sams whole situation near the end was terrible.

.didnt have a problem with the number of decepticons. there was a lot of cannon fodder for the battles which were great....except for the last one which was kinda anticlimactic.

the thing I liked the most and was spot on in the movie was Optimus. He is extremely badass, even more than in the first.
 06-27-2009, 01:59 PM         #90
Kaijin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOICEYBOY said:
agreed... saw this today with my b***h and we dipped out mid way through
Way to throw away $30.
 8 years ago '06        #91
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 29 29
If you didn't like this movie and yet you call yourself a transformer fan......Kill Yo Self. This s**t was very very good. Story plot made since and it was action packed non-stop. I'm surprised it didn't get an R rating with all those military dudes getting f**ked up by the Decepticons. This is one of those times were the sequal to a movie was better than the original. 10/10.

In fact this even ending like how the cartoons did with Starscream telling Megatron to retreat to live another day.
 8 years ago '04        #92
DJ-Ice_9 
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
 Tiko377 said:
i liked it. it seemed that it was for more hardcore transformer fans i cant wait for the next one. prime was the s**t!

the movie isnt gonna be better then the 1st because in the 1st its the introduction to everything and its more interesting to everyone how it plays out.

the movie was good the story was decent the action was sick and the acting was good

the 3rd one should be something insane tho
wow you have horrible movie taste f**k outta here with that only hardcore fans like it bulls**t. The 1st was horrible f**kin horrible the 2nd was seriously one of the wackest movies ever made just with a huge a.ss budget. Go learn something about screenplays seriously these movies are written so badly they're garbage. Your wack a.ss probably loved that Peal Harbor movie huh? Action has nothing to do with the quality of writing within a movie.
 8 years ago '05        #93
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,833 | Props total: 4102 4102
 BigPervy said:
If you didn't like this movie and yet you call yourself a transformer fan......Kill Yo Self. This s**t was very very good. Story plot made since and it was action packed non-stop. I'm surprised it didn't get an R rating with all those military dudes getting f**ked up by the Decepticons. This is one of those times were the sequal to a movie was better than the original. 10/10.

In fact this even ending like how the cartoons did with Starscream telling Megatron to retreat to live another day.
Yeah, because you certainly seem like you know what you're talking about...
 8 years ago '05        #94
space
space
 DJ-Ice_9 said:
wow you have horrible movie taste f**k outta here with that only hardcore fans like it bulls**t. The 1st was horrible f**kin horrible the 2nd was seriously one of the wackest movies ever made just with a huge a.ss budget. Go learn something about screenplays seriously these movies are written so badly they're garbage. Your wack a.ss probably loved that Peal Harbor movie huh? Action has nothing to do with the quality of writing within a movie.
Finally! Someone with some f*ckin common sense.

Calling the movie trash would be an insult to trash everywhere.
 06-27-2009, 04:24 PM         #95
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:

Anybody who has grown up watching the cartoon or movies in the 80's/Early 90's.....know that the Transformers was a simple story about a robot war and action. And that's exactly what we got.
thread closed
 8 years ago '09        #96
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 8929 8929
 DJ-Ice_9 said:
what you went to the movie thinking it was gonna win a oscar for best story for a film or what ? nah you get the f**k outta here yeah the 1st was so horrible that it was the biggest blockbuster in that year and the 2nd was sooo horrible that it was the most anticapted movie of THIS year. obviously people pay to watch transformers because they enjoy it. everyone dont think like YOU.

like i said i liked the movie i thought it was good NOT great. sorry i enjoyed a film that you didnt like? wtf
 8 years ago '05        #97
space
space
 Tiko377 said:
what you went to the movie thinking it was gonna win a oscar for best story for a film or what ? nah you get the f**k outta here yeah the 1st was so horrible that it was the biggest blockbuster in that year and the 2nd was sooo horrible that it was the most anticapted movie of THIS year. obviously people pay to watch transformers because they enjoy it. everyone dont think like YOU.

like i said i liked the movie i thought it was good NOT great. sorry i enjoyed a film that you didnt like? wtf
I think you're missing the point. I don't expect a movie to be an Oscar winner. I just expect it to be good, and have a story. And, this didn't. at all.
 8 years ago '09        #98
GoodMoney 
space
space
space
$53 | Props total: 0 0
whoa whoa whoa playa that movie was dope-ington
 8 years ago '08        #99
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 Tiko377 said:

typical response. bu bu what you want a oscar worthy movie???

GTFOH.

they're blockbuster movies b/c guys like you are on the edge of your seat b/c s**t constantly blows up and they got non acting smuts getting screen time for no reason to keep your attention. Movies catered to the ADD crowd. If you're constantly explaining why the characters are doing what they do, the film makers lose your "quick-to-throw-money-away-b/c-s**t-blew-up-in-the-trailers" a.ss.

So they get away with stereotypical,predictable filler bulls**t that they pump into these movies b/c as long as another building falls down you in that b***h like this

[pic - click to view]

and I'm sure you gonna say well its just my opinion and my response to that is, despite what ever your beliefs is, your opinion can actually be wrong my friend
 8 years ago '07        #100
mike14 
space
space
space
$157 | Props total: 0 0
The Movie Is What It Is, A Blockbuster Movie!!!

Better Than The First! Story Line Made Since For People Who Arent Mentally Challenged!
Funny, Lots Of Action, ok Story Line...What More Can You Ask For...Its A Great Movie! With f!ght Scenes 10xs Better Than The First!
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now