transformers sucked

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,404 | Props total: 69925 69925
^lol that=9 hours of froto walking to a volcano
 8 years ago '05        #62
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,202 | Props total: 15739 15739
 Peterparker said:
if anything yall crying n b***hing about us calling out a movie for having RACIAL sterotypes.. the f**k u think sterotypes are based off of? Race n gender dumb f**ks

yall stop b***hing n crying over us calling out what we see n a f**king movie...b***hes
"The pot calling the kettle black"

Relax son

In other news....the dumb hot girl

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 06-25-2009 at 07:06 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #63
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,866 | Props total: 14719 14719
 Peterparker said:
^
that's just speculation dumb f**k

so if they got all there info from tha net then all they see of black ppl are gold teeth wearing..non educated thugs?? Exactly, f**k outta here..

it's a ROBOT film..they aint have to take it there..it's based off the cartoon..the first one was goofier then the cartoon..I haven't seen the 2nd one but if they put all this s**t in there..imma check it out on bootlegg to see how bad it is..I aint paying my money to see this racist bulls**t..

they pull some s**t like that in the first one...like wha tha f**k did Bernie Mac(GOD REST HIS SOUL)have to call his mother MAMMY?? u know some white or jew wrote that up for him to say..f**k Bay n this film

n wait a minute??? MUDFLAPS is the name of one of the autobots??? man if that don't sound like some shuckin n jivin black face **** s**t I dont know what it is..tha f**k is mudflap?? skids n mudflap..tha f**k man..get this robotic Amos and Andy bulls**t tha f**k on Bay
Funniest s**t I've read this week.
 8 years ago '05        #64
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,784 | Props total: 4893 4893
Critics were definitely too harsh on this one. Was slightly better than the first. But the ending did suck.
 8 years ago '04        #65
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 Bkjj11 said:
^lol that=9 hours of froto walking to a volcano
At least on the way to the volcano, Frodo changed locations, met several different friends/enemies, and ended up in all different kinds of situation. The last 45 mins of Transformers was Sam running through the desert getting shot at. Cut to the military guys yelling, cut back to Sam running. Cut to the military guys shooting, cut back to Sam running. Cut to decepticons shooting, cut back to Sam running. Repeat.

Again, that was my only beef with the flick tho.
 8 years ago '07        #66
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,404 | Props total: 69925 69925
^lol yea

They were like 2 more miles, 1 more mile, 1/2 mile, where optimus, all the way over there

Im like wtfffff!!!!!!

Just get over there!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #67
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 Bkjj11 said:
^lol yea

They were like 2 more miles, 1 more mile, 1/2 mile, where optimus, all the way over there

Im like wtfffff!!!!!!

Just get over there!!!!!!

It sure was like that! LOL! The whole time I was wondering "Why couldn't they just ride in one of the autobots? Everybody else got a car, but they make the most important person go on foot?" I can't believe Michael Bay sat through that during editing, probably several dozen times (if not several hundred) and didn't see anything he could take out. lol
 8 years ago '05        #68
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,833 | Props total: 4102 4102
Movie f*ckin sucked. that is all.
 8 years ago '05        #69
space
space
 magatsu said:
If you laughed at.....

the indian midget
the muscle shirt frat boys
the old noodle eating chinese man
the uptight government official
the bronx italian family owned butcher shop
the nerdy internet geeks
the dumb hot girl
the old falling apart farting transformer
the fact that he had a scottish accent saying words like arse
the hot college girls with crushes on their professor
the french mime
the egyptians on camels
the ditzy suburban mom
the dogs with bling collars humping each other
the tough dad not crying and wanting to admit he would miss his son
the conspiracy theorist guys

...........your a dirty prejudice animal hating stereotyping evil rat f**k racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Except that black stereotypes are rooted into pop culture in ways that none of those previous things that you mentioned are.

this movie is for only one audience... retarded 15 years with the mind of 5 year olds who have the reading comprehension of a 2 year old... in other words... bullsh*t.
 06-25-2009, 01:44 PM         #70
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

All ya'll n*ggaz dumb. First off for those who don't get it, the post was sarcasm pointed toward all those who were b***hing about the twins being racist.

Secondly what narrow minded world do you all live in where black people stereotypes are the only ones in pop culture or are automatically worse than others?

None of these stereotypes would have even been in the f**king movie for me to point out if they weren't part of pop culture. Thats how the f**k they become stereotypes in the first place. All those things have been used in countless other films and television shows, why? Because they are funny!!!!!!! Why? Because thats not us thats being made fun of, but when it is people catch feelings.

Those n*ggaz dislike the Sopranos and the Godfather series

These n*ggaz frown up at The Last Samurai

These n*ggaz can't stand the Wicked Queen and Cruella de Vil and Disney movies.

These n*ggaz hate Beastie Boy videos

These n*ggaz don't appreciate Pepé LePew
I could do this for the whole f**kin list! Open up your goddamn minds to realities other than your own. You have two choices, either be one of these people b***hing and complaining and boycotting dumb s**t or grab a bag of popcorn and enjoy the f**kin movie for what it is!

And lastly.......who the f**k did you think a Transformers movie would be aimed at? Its goddamn TRANSFORMERS!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

This is what you should expect.

Its not for people who only watch films like this....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I guarantee the majority of you never even heard of these films and the ones that think they know film are rushing out to download and research these flicks so they can further pretend to know the art form. Muthaf**ka's really thinking Coppola and Scorsese are the be all and end all of film, don't even know where these dudes got their ideas and technique from. Running around and don't even know The Departed was a remake of Infernal Affairs.
 8 years ago '05        #71
space
space
 magatsu said:

All ya'll n*ggaz dumb. First off for those who don't get it, the post was sarcasm pointed toward all those who were b***hing about the twins being racist.

Secondly what narrow minded world do you all live in where black people stereotypes are the only ones in pop culture or are automatically worse than others?

None of these stereotypes would have even been in the f**king movie for me to point out if they weren't part of pop culture. Thats how the f**k they become stereotypes in the first place. All those things have been used in countless other films and television shows, why? Because they are funny!!!!!!! Why? Because thats not us thats being made fun of, but when it is people catch feelings.

I could do this for the whole f**kin list! Open up your goddamn minds to realities other than your own. You have two choices, either be one of these people b***hing and complaining and boycotting dumb s**t or grab a bag of popcorn and enjoy the f**kin movie for what it is!

And lastly.......who the f**k did you think a Transformers movie would be aimed at? Its goddamn TRANSFORMERS!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

This is what you should expect.

Its not for people who only watch films like this....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I guarantee the majority of you never even heard of these films and the ones that think they know film are rushing out to download and research these flicks so they can further pretend to know the art form. Muthaf**ka's really thinking Coppola and Scorsese are the be all and end all of film, don't even know where these dudes got their ideas and technique from. Running around and don't even know The Departed was a remake of Infernal Affairs.
You're missing the point..... Man, IT'S NOT THE FACT THAT WE EXPECT SOMETHING CLASSIC. WE EXPECT TO BE ENTERTAINED. AND I WAS NOT ENTERTAINED BY THIS FILM.

Lets look at other Michael Bay movies...

Bad Boys = AWESOME. did it have a plot? YES.
Armeggedon = AWESOME. did it have a plot? YES.
Bad Boys 2 = f*ckin AWESOME. did it have a plot? YES.
The Rock = AWESOME. did it have a plot? YES.

All of those films have stupid sh*t in them. But, you know what the have that this movie doesn't? A STORY. They actually have MOTIVATION for why the characters are shooting sh*t up and blowing sh*t up... which is the reason why it's F*CKIN AWESOME.

Go Ahead... describe to me what the movie was about? Describe what happens? GO ahead.... I'll wait.

I mean, is it that f*cking hard to understand. Half of those movies you listed were trash and was just stuffy art school film bullsh*t. You f*ckin fail.

Man, it is not that I expect something to be deep or meaningful. but, I expect to sit there and be entertained and not have my intelligence insulted, and not have a bunch of loud noises punch me in the face and have it be called a movie. I want a movie with a story. At least the first film had that.
 8 years ago '04        #72
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
I only watch for Megan Fox
 8 years ago '04        #73
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 Peterparker said:
^
that's just speculation dumb f**k

so if they got all there info from tha net then all they see of black ppl are gold teeth wearing..non educated thugs?? Exactly, f**k outta here..

it's a ROBOT film..they aint have to take it there..it's based off the cartoon..the first one was goofier then the cartoon..I haven't seen the 2nd one but if they put all this s**t in there..imma check it out on bootlegg to see how bad it is..I aint paying my money to see this racist bulls**t..

they pull some s**t like that in the first one...like wha tha f**k did Bernie Mac(GOD REST HIS SOUL)have to call his mother MAMMY?? u know some white or jew wrote that up for him to say..f**k Bay n this film

n wait a minute??? MUDFLAPS is the name of one of the autobots??? man if that don't sound like some shuckin n jivin black face **** s**t I dont know what it is..tha f**k is mudflap?? skids n mudflap..tha f**k man..get this robotic Amos and Andy bulls**t tha f**k on Bay
Are you f**king serious?

First off, watch the first movie ... Prime tells Sam that they learned earths language from sattellite and world wide web you f**king idiot. I don't know how they heard or seen gold teeth and s**t ... maybe listened to one to many Nelly songs about grillz?

Second ... it is a cartoon remake ... hence the wanna be "cool" characters talkin like 13 and 14 year old kids ...

third ... if bernie mac didn't wanna say that ... then Im sure he didnt have to ... I'm sure the "jewish" writer you speak of woulda shot him if he didn't. what do you got against jews? got a little racial tension? f**kin clown

as for mudflap ... he was an original transformer appearing in episode 15 first and many to follow.

I'm sure kids would really get into a movie with all the voice overs being old men that sound 60 and have no "hip" words to speak ... its a f**king cartoon remake, with comedy, and action. If you can't figure it out ... you are one of the dumbest mother f**kers on this planet! :greetings10:

One other thing ... what story or plot did the cartoon have? NONE. Decepticons tried harvesting earths minerals ... autobots stuck up for humans ... its about entertainment. The movie entertained me ... the cartoon entertained me back in the 80's. if you can handle what is in a movie, don't go watch it.

Last edited by Wawdy24; 06-25-2009 at 03:30 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #74
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25076 25076
*Acouple Spoilers*

....I Still Don't See How It Was Racist. It Was Funny As Hell For Me....

Twins Wasn't Acting Like n*ggas,Those Were Wiggas and Was Some Funny Muthafuccas Too

I Can Understand Why People Is Saying It Suck Cause Of The Ending,It Was Kind Of A Let Down. Okay..."Red" Got f**ked Up & Died. It Was Getting Good,I Was Thinking They'll Bring Him Back In The Next One. What k!lled The Movie For Me...How You Going Bring Him Back To Life For Him To Save The Day.

I Was Looking Forward For The Other Autobots To Handle Business & Win In The Honor Of "Red" & Find Out How They Was Going Lead In The Next One But This Here? Kind Spitted On The Cartoon Edition Of It.

Still Was A Funny & Great Movie

Dude Screaming Like A b***h With The Human Transformer = Priceless

Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #75
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
 Fresh Whyte said:
*Acouple Spoilers*

....I Still Don't See How It Was Racist. It Was Funny As Hell For Me....

Twins Wasn't Acting Like n*ggas,Those Were Wiggas and Was Some Funny Muthafuccas Too

I Can Understand Why People Is Saying It Suck Cause Of The Ending,It Was Kind Of A Let Down. Okay..."Red" Got f**ked Up & Died. It Was Getting Good,I Was Thinking They'll Bring Him Back In The Next One. What k!lled The Movie For Me...How You Going Bring Him Back To Life For Him To Save The Day.

I Was Looking Forward For The Other Autobots To Handle Business & Win In The Honor Of "Red" & Find Out How They Was Going Lead In The Next One But This Here? Kind Spitted On The Cartoon Edition Of It.

Still Was A Funny & Great Movie

Dude Screaming Like A b***h With The Human Transformer = Priceless

Posted via Mobile Device
yea i was almost in tears on that part... he wouldnt stop yellin...

as far as whatelse you said... i was wonderin sort of the same.... im like are they makin way for my n*gga hotrod to get introduced... still couldnt be mad my n*gga came back and got at them dudes tho...
 8 years ago '06        #76
ReMiXed 
space
space
$237 | Props total: 2 2
lol for people complaining it was racist... and they mention the stupid robots... get over your self.. if u really wanna complain about something along those lines, then complain about the fact that both movies f!ght in the middle east, what does america even have to f!ght its non muslim related wars in the middle east to?
 8 years ago '05        #77
space
space
Sorry to interrupt the arguing, but Michael Jackson is dead....... a moment of silence (i.e. not arguing) is in order....
 8 years ago '08        #78
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 DaOmega_1 said:
You're missing the point..... Man, IT'S NOT THE FACT THAT WE EXPECT SOMETHING CLASSIC. WE EXPECT TO BE ENTERTAINED. AND I WAS NOT ENTERTAINED BY THIS FILM.

Lets look at other Michael Bay movies...

Bad Boys = AWESOME. did it have a plot? YES.
Armeggedon = AWESOME. did it have a plot? YES.
Bad Boys 2 = f*ckin AWESOME. did it have a plot? YES.
The Rock = AWESOME. did it have a plot? YES.

All of those films have stupid sh*t in them. But, you know what the have that this movie doesn't? A STORY. They actually have MOTIVATION for why the characters are shooting sh*t up and blowing sh*t up... which is the reason why it's F*CKIN AWESOME.

Go Ahead... describe to me what the movie was about? Describe what happens? GO ahead.... I'll wait.

I mean, is it that f*cking hard to understand. Half of those movies you listed were trash and was just stuffy art school film bullsh*t. You f*ckin fail.

Man, it is not that I expect something to be deep or meaningful. but, I expect to sit there and be entertained and not have my intelligence insulted, and not have a bunch of loud noises punch me in the face and have it be called a movie. I want a movie with a story. At least the first film had that.
You're talking about movies with plots breh? Transformers doesn't have much to create a plot in the first place. I'm not a Michael Bay fan but dude doesn't have the source material of a watchmen, V for Vendetta, or k!lling Joke. You literally have to pull s**t out of your a.ss to create a Transformer movie in which he did.

Basically the movie is about Robots who duke it out and I'm sure that's all people wanted to see. They add humor to keep people entertained because you can't obviously have 100% robots due to budget concerns.

The Humor was hit or miss. I found myself laughing and I can admit the build up to the ending could of been cut a little shorter. There were plenty of flaws but that's too be expected.

Transformes 2 was basically part 1 doubled. Double the action, double the humor, double the corny shiit. It was worth every penny I spent and I'm definitely going back to watch this weekend.
 8 years ago '04        #79
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,551 | Props total: 249 249
 DallasTexas said:
what human transformer?
you didnt notice the chick with the 2 metre long tongue that turned into a robot? i mean wtf if transformers have the ability to take human form then why dont they all do it rather than transform into cars in order to 'hide'?
 8 years ago '06        #80
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
I don't get what is so hard to understand. The Decepticons want to destroy the sun so they can continue their race. The Autobots are protecting Earth. Not that difficult of a concept.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now