transformers sucked

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
I thought this was a Transformers thread.
 8 years ago '08        #42
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 Peterparker said:
I dont give a f**k if you black...n*gga you lost like a mothaf**ka point blank and simple.. you all don't understand the concept of racism that's obvious..you think racism is only if a white person is a.ssociated w/ a skinhead or any other blatant hate group..

the thing is this is subconscious racism..this didn't even belong in the f**king movie period.. it's a movie about robots..s3xiest included..funny how mothaf**kas were screamin about some damn change and yes we can when Obama(which I don't support cuz it's politics n all a facade)..change the world then we want to hold on to tired sterotypes of miniorities in these films..

When somebody hears a person speaking ebonics,gold tooth,standing in a b-boy stance,can't read...you know that's a sterotype a.ssociated w/ black people..it didn't belong in the movie period

Where were the white robots who eat people or f**k there cousin robots or smell like wet dogs? Where were those white robots?

This movie had so many sterotypes from what i'm hearing about...sterotypes about asians,jews(jews n whites who wrote the movie btw)

the thing w/ Mad TV is atleast they have the black cast members coming up with the idea and it's not all about race..South Park does some edgy s**t all the time..but I f**k w/ South Park because it has a meaning to the edgy s**t they do..it's not just thrown out there for the hell of it..same w/ Chappelle..all his race based jokes had a message in it..

the voice overs were done by a white man..that's the same s**t they use to do w/ black face...we all see it as harmless jokes because it's so normal now..just because it's in mainstream don't mean it aint racist..that s**t is subconscious racism bottom line

what black person still says imma bust a cap in ur a.ss?? exactly my f**king point..that aint nothing but some white writers coming up with a racist idea of how they see majority of black people in America..it's f**kin robots they shouldn't even have human traits like that in the first damn place..
great post:applause:
 8 years ago '06        #43
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
if anything wouldnt ppl blame the writers since they well wrote the script??? jus a thought
 8 years ago '05        #44
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,962 | Props total: 610 610
well havent seen it yet but if 95 % of bx doesnt like it then f it i mite as well save my $10 on blunt.....lol yea rite imma get blazed and watch this ish!
 8 years ago '05        #45
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25076 25076
...Flim Racist? Black Transformer?....Awww Hell Yeah...Am Finna Laugh Off This Shyt
 06-24-2009, 08:18 PM         #46
habibjugdish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think Bay gets a pass for one bad flick
 8 years ago '07        #47
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Flim Racist? Black Transformer?....Awww Hell Yeah...Am Finna Laugh Off This Shyt
Its how you perceive it. I didn't see the twins as being black. They were stereotypes though which is different from flat out racism. The f!ght scenes were good but overall the movie was silly(sillier than the first one). The first one was better story wise. There were a lot of things going on in this movie that made me laugh when it wasn't supposed to be funny at all. Definitely can't see how Speilberg said this was Bay's best film to date.

Last edited by TH35; 06-24-2009 at 08:31 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #48
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
its a stereotype a/g UNEDUCATED, and ignorant people..... if you ask me, one of them looked like a hillbilly, but thats me.. its not that deep anyway..

if bay wants to make fun of ignorant people in society, go ahead...
Basically... If ppl hate stereotypes and don't think they are funny at all I'm all for it (its your opinion). I admit some are funny. If they weren't I would never laugh at satires like Family Guy, South Park, Chappelle's Show, etc. If ppl want to debate this stuff further make a thread in the knowledge corner . Back to topic, I could've lived w/o those twins in the movie but they didn't make the movie like a 6/10 for me. To me the f!ghting carried the movie not the overall story. A good action movie is what I'd call this.

Last edited by TH35; 06-24-2009 at 08:37 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #49
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,267 | Props total: 6369 6369
you young a.ss kids are somthin else.. when I was your age we didn't have f**kn cgi and crazy graphics in movies.. the origional transformers the movie was good enuff for us.. now that yall got it good.. yall don't appreciate s**t.. and dat goes for a lot of these cgi type movies yall clown.. yall just mad there was no singing p*nis in this movie.. f**kn queer a.ss teenagers..
 8 years ago '07        #50
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
real talk... tyrese didnt have a "****" role, im sure there were other positive black roles as well..
@ **** role... I wouldn't say all that but he was kind of a token black guy... he only said "ohh s**t", "we're gonna get our a.ss kicked", etc. He would pop up w/ mad one liners like the guy on not another teen movie. I know he didn't get paid like a tbg though.

Last edited by TH35; 06-24-2009 at 08:50 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #51
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 critique_2k said:
you young a.ss kids are somthin else.. when I was your age we didn't have f**kn cgi and crazy graphics in movies.. the origional transformers the movie was good enuff for us.. now that yall got it good.. yall don't appreciate s**t.. and dat goes for a lot of these cgi type movies yall clown.. yall just mad there was no singing p*nis in this movie.. f**kn queer a.ss teenagers..
ill gladly watch the g1 movie over this much more entertaining

after thinking it over and sleeping...it was OK at best

ravage was the s**t....soundwave was cool, but if you're going to keep a robot in space use shockwave.......thats all he did.

but seriously most of the first half was like watching the hills

and why did we need to see simmons a.ss in a thong? bay is a f*g**t

Last edited by TheKidHypno'; 06-24-2009 at 09:06 PM..
 06-24-2009, 10:01 PM         #52
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you laughed at.....

the indian midget
the muscle shirt frat boys
the old noodle eating chinese man
the uptight government official
the bronx italian family owned butcher shop
the nerdy internet geeks
the dumb hot girl
the old falling apart farting transformer
the fact that he had a scottish accent saying words like arse
the hot college girls with crushes on their professor
the french mime
the egyptians on camels
the ditzy suburban mom
the dogs with bling collars humping each other
the tough dad not crying and wanting to admit he would miss his son
the conspiracy theorist guys

...........your a dirty prejudice animal hating stereotyping evil rat f**k racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '08        #53
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 magatsu said:
If you laughed at.....

the indian midget
the nerdy internet geeks
the dumb hot girl
the french mime
the egyptians on camels
the ditzy suburban mom

...........your a dirty prejudice animal hating stereotyping evil rat f**k racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
too bad none of those are even comparable to the twins or else you'd have a valid argument:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '05        #54
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,202 | Props total: 15740 15740
 magatsu said:
If you laughed at.....

the indian midget
the nerdy internet geeks
the dumb hot girl
the french mime
the egyptians on camels
the ditzy suburban mom

Perfect example of someone not enjoying the movie and sitting in the theater taking notes on every little thing wrong with it. f**king lame....
 8 years ago '07        #55
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,406 | Props total: 69927 69927
 magatsu said:
If you laughed at.....

the indian midget
the nerdy internet geeks
the dumb hot girl
the french mime
the egyptians on camels
the ditzy suburban mom

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Im not even racist but that robot said tell him he's tall :laughing9: and u lookin too much into it homie instead of just enjoying the movie cuz I enjoyed it and it was funny.

And what's a nerdy geek? same s**t said 2 times in a row lol.

And the muscle shirt dude? Really? That's racist? Frats have those shirts to try to show their 'muscles', idc f**k them...

Movie was good, and yeah I said whoa about shia with that rap video comment, but what can u say when u got dingbats on tv lookin like an a.ss with girls shakin theirs...

But has anyone noticed how many whites have been having affairs all of a sudden in DC? obama making that ether that make their soul burn slow
 8 years ago '04        #56
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4283 4283
 Killamike79 said:
Perfect example of someone not enjoying the movie and sitting in the theater taking notes on every little thing wrong with it. f**king lame....
basically.

for me unless they just straight up call Tyrese a zzzzzz or Shia LeBouf a whatever, or the twin's saying "yessa masta" ....than its not gonna bother me.

people are to f**king sensitive these days, cry over everything.
 8 years ago '04        #57
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Arson said:
too bad none of those are even comparable to the twins or else you'd have a valid argument:dancingcool:
i found them hilarious and i'm black its a f**kin movie plus one of the voice actors was black the other was sponge bob.
but that movie was off the hook optimus and bumble bee were some animals.
 06-25-2009, 01:42 AM         #58
bc/o06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4.5/5 and thats only because it fell off at the end.
The religous undertones make the movie for me. The action kept the movie from boring momments and the comedy was actually funny. What more do you need from an action film?
 8 years ago '08        #59
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Its Transformers part 1 doubled. Double the action, double the laughs, but double the corn.

The forest scene was epic. Prime was fukking muthafukkas up but went out just like the cartoon movie (Dirty).

This time I could agree that the human interaction should of been cut and the build up at the end was too long.

Overall, very entertained and it was what I expected.
 8 years ago '04        #60
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 thehogue... said:
@ **** role... I wouldn't say all that but he was kind of a token black guy... he only said "ohh s**t", "we're gonna get our a.ss kicked", etc. He would pop up w/ mad one liners like the guy on not another teen movie. I know he didn't get paid like a tbg though.
DAMN! That s**t is WACK!! LMAO!!

Flick was tight. I'm a 80's baby, grew up on the cartoon, so it was like reliving my childhood...again. People gotta stop judging movies on the wrong criteria. Don't hold Transformers up to the same standard you hold Citizen Kane. They're different films that both serve a different purpose. I judge a film based on its purpose. When I watch a comedy, I don't look for Oscar-winning performances. I judge it on whether or not it was funny. No more no less. Transformers was entertaining as f**k. It had tight action, some comedy, and mind-blowing special effects. The only problem I had with it was that the ending was EXTREMELY long and drawn out. The last 45 mins was Sam running.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now