transformers sucked

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
112 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
160 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 Wawdy24 said:
Well since it was PG-13 ... the twins were geared towards a more kiddie style ...

[spoiler - click to view]

One complaint ... I wish soundwave would have done more ...
that s**t was f**king retarded

i defended bay after the first one, i loved it. but this was trash outside of the beginning scene and the forest f!ght. movie is call revenge of the FALLEN but f**king wheelie has more screen time than him.

Last edited by TheKidHypno'; 06-24-2009 at 10:30 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #22
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
Movie wasnt bad, but you cant expect a Oscar for Best Picture or something. If u go into a Bay film expecting greatness you should stop watching movies, he is there for the action.
 8 years ago '06        #23
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 all3rd said:
Shot the Fallen was on screen about as much as Joe that third wheel guy that somehow is more irritating then Shia, Soundwave, and the Hot chick decepticon. at the title being about him and what was the point of that old decepticon that switched sides gosh after thinking about I can't think of a movie I like with more random and sort of useless filler characters.
in g1 jetfire(sky fire) was a decepticon researcher with starscream and crashed into ice. when he was found years later he realized decepticons were now evil and he didn't want that and changed sides........so that part was on the money
 8 years ago '05        #24
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,835 | Props total: 4102 4102
Some. Old. Bullsh*t.

And, this is coming from someone who LOVES stupid mindless action movies, especially Michael Bay films...

I mean, My God... this movie literally has no story. It's like they made this sh*t up as they were filming. this sh*t sucks.

And, not only does it make no damn sense, but I can't believe how incredibly racist the film is. I mean, Jesus Christ, those two robots with the gold teeth saying lines like "I'ma pop a cap in yo' a.ss". And, they even make a joke about how those "black" transformers can't even read. What the f*ck.

And, not only that... but why are the autobots such little punk b*tches in this movie? Why is it that in every scene, they get their a.sses handed to them... and not only that, but why do we focus so much on the human characters when they aren't interesting, and when we want to see ROBOTS BLOWING CRAP UP.

And, not only that, but when Michael Bay calms down, and does slow motion shots of the robots f!ghting, that's cool... But, too bad they don't do that enough so you can't even see the ROBOTS F*CKING f!ghtING!!! The camera is so close, that you can't SEE SH*T.

F*ck this movie. F*ck this movie. F*ck this movie.
 8 years ago '05        #25
space
space
and, not to mention giant robot testicles... for no F*CKING REASON AT ALL except to show GIANT ROBOT TESTICLES.
 8 years ago '05        #26
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2217 2217
Im tight son, im glad i didnt go see this s**t last night then, we was tryin to catch the midnight showing but it was sold out. im still gonna see it but i might bootleg dat s**t now.
 8 years ago '07        #27
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
you d**k head, put spoiler in your thread.
 8 years ago '08        #28
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 magatsu said:
s**t was the best. My first Imax movie. Me and my little brother, 3:15am showing, theater was packed! Everybody laughing and clapping and enjoying themselves. Bay hit it out the park. It was silly action packed fun.

It felt like a Saturday morning cartoon, and that s**t was great. Your not gonna have the cartoon forms, they just can't translate. Its not racist, it used stereotypes, but everyone got some their share of stereotyping and it was funny. You can sit there and b***h and moan about s**t being racist that really isn't or you can laugh at it like everyone else and enjoy yourself. If we can win Oscars we can be made fun of also.

I wish every movie was in IMAX, the only thing I wanted was more scenes that took up the whole scene.

Optimus was kicking some goddamn a.ss, the story made perfect sense to me, made more sense then the cartoon ever did. Tons of Transformers, tons of explosions and f!ghts, silly humor. More fun then I had watching any Batman film or any other superhero flick. It was a live action cartoon, if you still have that kid inside of you then you will love it. If not then don't even go to the theaters.

There was a white boy with a whole Transformers outfit and 2 big a.ss Transformers tats on his legs and he was hollerin and clappin his a.ss off, so if he wasn't b***hin I don't see any reason for me to.
good post...there was so much negativity about this film on this board and other boards...i almost had my mind made up about the film before i actually seen it. Now Im def gonna see it this weekend...
 8 years ago '04        #29
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
^^^ goin to see in the IMAX tonight

regardless of ALL THE BAD reviews....becuz its been f**kin hated on hard

I think imax is where it should be seen.....so will c
 8 years ago '08        #30
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,107 | Props total: 23323 23323
how come when people say a summer action movie is wack, the people that like the movie always say you shouldn't look for a oscar worthy movie? nobody wants that, they just want it to be a good movie.

Iron Man and Star Trek are two summer action films that are also GOOD movies.

Last edited by Arson; 06-24-2009 at 03:29 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #31
space
space
 Arson said:
how come when people say a summer action movie is wack, the people that like the movie always say you shouldn't look for a oscar worthy movie? nobody wants that, they just want it to be a good movie.

Took the words right out of my f*ckin mouth.
 8 years ago '06        #32
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
didnt liek it
 8 years ago '04        #33
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,090 | Props total: 3898 3898
i have to agree with thread starter.. this was some bull. I mean a robot with a gold tooth? really. i thought jazz was f**ked up but man they really went there. This move had no cohession it was like lets rush to put a whole of stuff in the movie they won't care if it makes sense. like why OP took 4 years to transform in the beginning then all the bullshyt tough guy talk? why are the transformers cusing? i was like wow really.
 8 years ago '07        #34
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14592 14592
 Arson said:

Exactly... now I haven't seen the movie yet going to see it at 5:30.
 8 years ago '07        #35
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,675 | Props total: 16938 16938
yeah it was kinda disappointing in the fact that all you wanna see if giant robot f!ghting action...but we got tons of shia lebouf running around
 8 years ago '05        #36
bgj887 
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 30 30
i just saw it imax and like someone said on pg 1 if u saw transformers 1 u already knew what kinda s**t u were getting with this movie, no great acting just action and corny jokes the f!ght scenes were good but the movie was too long i was sitting waiting for this s**t to just wrap up
 8 years ago '04        #37
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
All you f**kin dumb f**ks in here shut up ... god, you complain about no story ... yet all you wanna see is robots f!ghting ... yea, that's a great story in itself isnt it. You f**kin guys have no sense of humor at all if you think its racial bashing with a robot sayin "bust a cap in yo a.ss". Who the f**k cares really. Maybe they listened to Shade 45 when learning the language on earth? You ever think of that since they learned earths language through internet and sattellite radio ... OMG ... I can't believe how dumb some people really are. Complain about everything, and that's what you get. You sound like Ebert talking out his a.ss when he knows nothing of the transformers universe.

***Puts on flame suit***
 8 years ago '07        #38
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 DaOmega_1 said:
And, not only does it make no damn sense, but I can't believe how incredibly racist the film is. I mean, Jesus Christ, those two robots with the gold teeth saying lines like "I'ma pop a cap in yo' a.ss". And, they even make a joke about how those "black" transformers can't even read. What the f*ck.

WOW i thought Jazz in the first one was a bit much, but gold teeth and black robots can't read... I don't even want to see the movie now.
 8 years ago '05        #39
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 ghettofied said:
Thought it was a good movie, those parts were made up at the end when Optimus basically became GOD.......
Man Bumblebee my favorite but Prime was god in the movie especially in the forest f!ght until he got gutted from behind and he was talkin s**t to em while f!ghtin 4 of em and how he owned "The Fallen" in the end and talked s**t to em while rippin him up :agreement6::agreement6: but Bumblebee did have a dope f!ght scene towards the end so I wasnt complaining but overall the movie was around a 8 outta 10 to me some parts were kinda pointless like the random Megan Fox shots of her lips and body(I'm not complaining I loved it from a "I wanna f**k point a view ) but from a film standpoint it was kinda pointless but hey thats what she was hired for, and there was a lot more cussing than I expected and the storyline was very scattered and all over the place but the f!ght scenes made this movie dope I'm a see it again saturday for my mom birthday since she loves Transformers but most definitely addidg to my Blu Ray Collection :agreement6:
 06-24-2009, 06:36 PM         #40
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many of you who didn't like it actually saw it before reading or hearing about negative reviews?

If you don't like it then you don't like it, but I doubt most of you went in there open minded and ready to give it a chance. You may have thought you did, but you likely didn't.

Muthaf**ka's are pussies and have no concept of what real racism is. This s**t ain't even new, what the f**k was Jazz in the cartoon?

[video - click to view]

A jive talkin "black" robot who was always dancing around and bumpin his music loud and s**t, voiced by this guy....

[pic - click to view]

But you know what.....Jazz was also Optimus right hand man, had his own squad that reported to him and would still be the first to do the dangerous missions himself. n*gga saved the day tons of times. Ironhide was voiced like a black guy, he was tough and in charge....but ya'll don't see that do you? You just go along with everyone else that says, "Oh its racist!" I've seen n*ggaz look/act like those two silly robot twins and I've seen white boys look/act like that too. If you want to see them as black thats on you. If that image is what you identify as being black you need to analyze yourself n*gga. None of us are Micheal Bay, we don't know how he views black people, but its just as easy to argue that he provides "positive" black roles as well as "negative". Roscoe Jenkins and Tyler Perry movies have way more stereotypes than this film, True Blood has a bunch of southern stereotypes.....where's the complaints for those?

Ya'll the reason that someone posts this dumbass, pointless, stupid video of themselves playing with a Jazz toy

[video - click to view]

and they still feel they have to put this in the description....
Funny transformers Jazz gets shot in the head Btw, I am not racist, I only picked Jazz cuz he is the only autobot I own that is head comes off easily.
The fact that this person felt they had to do that is a goddamn shame, and a sign of how f**kin uptight and downright hoeish some of ya'll act about racism. Ready to boycott, b***h, march, and gather petitions over a film, but what the f**k any of you know about a Troy Davis? A Vincent Simmons? Adolph Grimes? Real f**kin racism, right there in front of our faces, but where ya'll at when it comes time to stand up for them?

Last edited by magatsu; 06-24-2009 at 06:39 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy