For Everyone Who Thinks DMX Was Dissing Eminem In Party Up

most viewed right now
 69
Damn, The Clock Really Tickin On The IG Hoe Hustle
110 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 55
NBA Jimmy Butler shoots his shot at olympian Lolo Jones
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Ben J (New Boyz) Cries as He Details Killing an Armed Home Invader
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside 2pac got jumped in jail.
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #1
55037 pageviews
25 comments


MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
For Everyone Who Thinks DMX Was Dissing Eminem In Party Up
 

 
He wasn't.

I'm tired of hearing that stupid a.ss "speculation" that I knew was false the first time I heard someone say it... but somehow 8 years later I still hear dumb motherf**kers claming he meant Eminem? image

DMX and Eminem have never had anything close to a beef. The end.


Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 06-23-2009 at 03:53 PM..

25 comments for "For Everyone Who Thinks DMX Was Dissing Eminem In Party Up"

 06-23-2009, 04:01 PM         #2
projectnovelis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
today was the first time i heard that anyone thought that. i could see how someone that doesnt really follow hip hop could think that when they hear it, but its not the case.

for those that dont know, what started it was foxy brown. kurupt and her were together, she did a song with dmx for her album and supposedly f**ked, and the song foxy and dmx did was a song that she was supposed to do with kurupt
 06-23-2009, 04:07 PM         #3
projectnovelis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mothaf**k d
Mothaf**k m
Only x i know is xzibit or rbx
Extraordinary, trynna snatch my b***h
You can have the b***h, two b***hes gettin' rich
Just to come to the west coast and get stripped down
Beat to death and stripped, all over a b***h
Now it's 50 mc's that ain't worth s**t
Get ya a.ss kicked 50 times, beat to 10 cent
I love new york, but the n*ggas that represent, ya'll ain't s**t new york
They actin' like a b***h new york
Buckshot, noreaga, jigga - cool
Canibus, wu-tang, my n*ggas - cool
Def squad and defjam, but f**k ja rule
Irv gotti i can't wait for raekwon to break fool
Trynna sign daz, n*gga daz 'll sign you
And when you hit the west, this is what we gon' do:


kurupt delivered a nice diss track
 06-23-2009, 04:19 PM         #4
Brown Bomber II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
::bumps Go to Sleep::
 9 years ago '04        #5
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,208 | Props total: 1779 1779
 projectnovelis said:
Mothaf**k d
Mothaf**k m
Only x i know is xzibit or rbx
Extraordinary, trynna snatch my b***h
You can have the b***h, two b***hes gettin' rich
Just to come to the west coast and get stripped down
Beat to death and stripped, all over a b***h
Now it's 50 mc's that ain't worth s**t
Get ya a.ss kicked 50 times, beat to 10 cent
I love new york, but the n*ggas that represent, ya'll ain't s**t new york
They actin' like a b***h new york
Buckshot, noreaga, jigga - cool
Canibus, wu-tang, my n*ggas - cool
Def squad and defjam, but f**k ja rule
Irv gotti i can't wait for raekwon to break fool
Trynna sign daz, n*gga daz 'll sign you
And when you hit the west, this is what we gon' do:


kurupt delivered a nice diss track
I never knew Canibus was from New York
 9 years ago '05        #6
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,325 | Props total: 12063 12063
I read somewhere that that Eminem "Ima k!ll u and them loud a.ss muddaf**kin barking dogs" line from Forgot About Dre was a DMX diss
 06-23-2009, 07:26 PM         #7
projectnovelis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
I read somewhere that that Eminem "Ima k!ll u and them loud a.ss muddaf**kin barking dogs" line from Forgot About Dre was a DMX diss
that s**t didnt have anything to do with that, completely coincidental
 06-23-2009, 07:43 PM         #8
projectnovelis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 polorsport2345 said:
I never knew Canibus was from New York
he's not, but before anyone knew his name i have heard that he was in jersey and around def squad alot. redman makes a reference during an interview on the topic of the canibus/ll cool j beef. red says that from his time of knowing canibus when he was still coming up and would come spit with the squad all the time that he was always a good guy. maybe that was an area he was at alot and thats why kurupt threw his name in there...who knows? it just made me think of that interview
 06-23-2009, 07:44 PM         #9
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf are yall talking about...
 9 years ago '05        #10
Flatbush85 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$14,475 | Props total: 875 875
 projectnovelis said:
that s**t didnt have anything to do with that, completely coincidental
Yo your a f**kin idiot son
 06-23-2009, 08:47 PM         #11
projectnovelis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 karr153 said:
Yo your a f**kin idiot son
you're the idiot b***h, you have no idea what you are talking about, and nobody has ever acknowledged that on either side. that s**t was all about kurupt and dmx. eminem mentions the word dogs twice, dmx says slim once(in a f**kin kurupt diss) and you guys think it a battle
 9 years ago '08        #12
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 BuddenStan said:
no ones mentioned this s**t in about 10 years....
False.


 Phillips said:
has DMX ever beefed with someone?? I know he dissed Eminem a bit in Party Up and Eminem dissed him back in If I Get Locked Up Tonight... but that's about it if im not mistaken...
 Phillips said:
You wack, youre twisted, your girls a hoe
Youre broke, the kid aint yours, and erybody know


sounds like Eminem's life to me...
 9 years ago '05        #13
Flatbush85 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$14,475 | Props total: 875 875
 projectnovelis said:
you're the idiot b***h, you have no idea what you are talking about, and nobody has ever acknowledged that on either side. that s**t was all about kurupt and dmx. eminem mentions the word dogs twice, dmx says slim once(in a f**kin kurupt diss) and you guys think it a battle
B are you on Windex??? you still aint realize homeboy was being sarcastic...thats why I called you an idiot. I never give something for nothing.
 06-24-2009, 02:26 AM         #14
clickclack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
He wasn't.

I'm tired of hearing that stupid a.ss "speculation" that I knew was false the first time I heard someone say it... but somehow 8 years later I still hear dumb motherf**kers claming he meant Eminem?

DMX and Eminem have never had anything close to a beef. The end.
yo man. did you hear? jerry springer just got cancelled
 9 years ago '05        #15
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
Eminem is broke? Hmmm
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-24-2009, 01:21 PM         #16
projectnovelis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 karr153 said:
B are you on Windex??? you still aint realize homeboy was being sarcastic...thats why I called you an idiot. I never give something for nothing.
y the f**k would i automatically a.ssume that person was being sarcastic with all ignorant s**t on this site? that would not have been the first time i have heard someone say that very same s**t. my bad though
 9 years ago '07        #17
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,816 | Props total: 4450 4450
 BuddenStan said:
no ones mentioned this s**t in about 10 years....
everyone knew 10 years ago that this diss was about kurupt anyway.
 9 years ago '09        #18
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 THEINFAMOUS said:
I read somewhere that that Eminem "Ima k!ll u and them loud a.ss muddaf**kin barking dogs" line from Forgot About Dre was a DMX diss
i wouldnt call it completely out of this world to think its possible.(though i do not think it is a diss towards X.)

he says i dont give a f**k if its dark or not, before the k!lling the dogs part. possibly referencing its dark andhell is hot.
 9 years ago '09        #19
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 projectnovelis said:
he's not, but before anyone knew his name i have heard that he was in jersey and around def squad alot. redman makes a reference during an interview on the topic of the canibus/ll cool j beef. red says that from his time of knowing canibus when he was still coming up and would come spit with the squad all the time that he was always a good guy. maybe that was an area he was at alot and thats why kurupt threw his name in there...who knows? it just made me think of that interview
plus hes on the my crew and beasts from the east tracks on love peace and nappiness
 9 years ago '04        #20
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,208 | Props total: 1779 1779
thanks for clearing this up.. n*ggas in da hood stay spreading da stupidest rumors, my boy once told me bout them beefin & i didnt believe it cus I dont recall them ever acknowledging such, but dudes hoppin around talkin bout "damn u didnt know dat, everybody knows that" I swear anybody who says "everybody knows that" most likely dont know what da f**k they talkin bout
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Video inside I Bought a Lamborghini from a Prostitute
10 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside GOOD LAWD!!! Look At The THICKNESS!!! (BX Detectives NEEDED)
12 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Tisha Campbell Martin names her favorite Martin episode
109 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Jan 13 - Aziz Ansari is the next contestant on that #MeToo Screen
475 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside New York be the wildest
234 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Son, a nigga from Oakland bout to put the whole Comic book world on not..
100 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Who was better Vado or Juelz Santana?
70 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
How much does Bernice Burgos Charge?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy