Why is a boring, unwatchable sport like soccer the most watched sport in the world?

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-24-2009, 11:02 AM         #141
bconngemini  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young moolah said:
the reason soccer is the most watched sport around the world is because it requires the least amount of equipment to pick up and play.
This makes perfect logical sense. The cheaper the sport is to play, the more people watch it on TV. People outside AMerica can't afford plastic pads, but otherwise they'd watch REAL football.

hat's why F1 motor racing is the second most watched sport in the world and cheap sports like wrestling, ultimate frisbee and volleyball are huge spectator sports. Give foreigners the war pads needed for football like we did in NFL Europe, and watch them abandon soccer because now they have another choice.

Last edited by bconngemini; 06-24-2009 at 11:03 AM..
 06-24-2009, 11:06 AM         #142
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont bash a sport because u dont walk it. Hell, Baseball is boring as hell but plenty of Americans watch it
 06-24-2009, 11:09 AM         #143
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CadillacVyse said:
What are you talkin about the US women are great at soccer. Unfortunately the only women sports are relevant are college sports and Golf and Tennis.
That's like me saying "The Pistons didn't win the title this year, but the Shock did". Nah it's not working for me. Men watch and play sports more than women. No disrespect to women but it's a shame that they are the far better team. Mia Hamm is like the goat over here.

I don't care if the women's national team is better, but by such a large margin is disgusting. It's the main reason why i dont really watch the sport outside of the fact that it's barely broadcasted here.
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-24-2009, 11:11 AM         #144
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
Dont bash a sport because u dont walk it. Hell, Baseball is boring as hell but plenty of Americans watch it
Baseball has a lot of suspense because either team can win if it's not a blowout score at the bottom of the 9th.

Like the Cubs and Tigers the other day.
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-24-2009, 11:14 AM         #145
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bconngemini said:
This makes perfect logical sense. The cheaper the sport is to play, the more people watch it on TV. People outside AMerica can't afford plastic pads, but otherwise they'd watch REAL football.

hat's why F1 motor racing is the second most watched sport in the world and cheap sports like wrestling, ultimate frisbee and volleyball are huge spectator sports. Give foreigners the war pads needed for football like we did in NFL Europe, and watch them abandon soccer because now they have another choice.
Maybe because the United States is the most developed country in the world? Schools will pay for equipment here. Investors and companies support racing teams...
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-24-2009, 11:19 AM         #146
bconngemini  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Maybe because the United States is the most developed country in the world? Schools will pay for equipment here. Investors and companies support racing teams...
Posted via Mobile Device
Exactly. If Europeans could afford plastic pads and cool lycra pants and helmets, they'd all start watching REAL football. Too bad they all live in poor third world slums where the only joy in life comes from watching a bunch of irrelevant white euro pansies no one cares about kicking a ball because they can't afford to play real sports with equipment like we here can. THat's why we're the greatest country in the world, we can afford a sport other than soccer, no other country can afford our sports so they have to degrade down to soccer, not out of want but out of poverty. And also fear of masculinity, agressiveness and the american dominant culture.

ITs like euro basketball players, they can't take a hit and are soft as women. Real men watch real sports aka: real football. Soccer is for women/foreigners. Ask any foreigners if they'd stop watching soccer given a real sport like we have and they'll all say yes and abandon soccer because it sucks when you see the cool sports we have.

God bless America, down with soccer.
 06-24-2009, 12:52 PM         #147
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the world cup is the s**t..and is hell of exciting
 8 years ago '06        #148
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 NYGallday said:
the world cup is the s**t..and is hell of exciting
Co-sign

If you watched the Euro's last summer, it was absolutely stunning to see Arshavin against the Netherlands. How Spain broke its curse.
 06-24-2009, 12:58 PM         #149
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K-Train said:
Co-sign

If you watched the Euro's last summer, it was absolutely stunning to see Arshavin against the Netherlands. How Spain broke its curse.
i still remember the zidane headbutt

s**t is classic

remember summer of 06 me chilling at ma ecudorian friend house watching the games...them nuggas love they soccer
 8 years ago '08        #150
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Junior G said:
my brother? man shut yo b***h a.ss boy.....my block?? what the f**k is that s**t...reppin ya legos buildin blocks
@ another retard thinking im painters.. f**king roaches..
 06-24-2009, 01:19 PM         #151
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bconngemini said:
Exactly. If Europeans could afford plastic pads and cool lycra pants and helmets, they'd all start watching REAL football. Too bad they all live in poor third world slums where the only joy in life comes from watching a bunch of irrelevant white euro pansies no one cares about kicking a ball because they can't afford to play real sports with equipment like we here can. THat's why we're the greatest country in the world, we can afford a sport other than soccer, no other country can afford our sports so they have to degrade down to soccer, not out of want but out of poverty. And also fear of masculinity, agressiveness and the american dominant culture.

ITs like euro basketball players, they can't take a hit and are soft as women. Real men watch real sports aka: real football. Soccer is for women/foreigners. Ask any foreigners if they'd stop watching soccer given a real sport like we have and they'll all say yes and abandon soccer because it sucks when you see the cool sports we have.

We'll say yes and start watching/playing American Football, no we won't you've tried that many of times, you NFL will not exist outside of America because it's a sport for little pansies like yourself who can't play physically non stop for over 30 seconds and then have a time out and cup of water.

Do you really think we look upto or want to watch a boring f**king spectacle like this?

American sports are not entertaining, basketball comes on at night over here, good remedy to get yourself to sleep. :)
 8 years ago '08        #152
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 bconngemini said:

I swear, If i ever saw you, I'd rock your s**t in.. f**king c*nt!
 06-24-2009, 01:27 PM         #153
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
USA vs Spain is on right now

http://slumz.boxden.com/showthread.php?t=1258960
 8 years ago '04        #154
sugenutt 
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 7 7
i like soccer but this s**t cracks me up

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #155
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 krish_2k4 said:
USA vs Spain is on right now

bconngemini: Mami, USA vs Spain started can I watch it please?
Mami: Honey but im watching dora the explorer...
bconngemini: *goes into his room crying*
 8 years ago '05        #156
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 6976 6976
 Phillips said:
@ another retard thinking im painters.. f**king roaches..
you need to chill with them slave words
 8 years ago '04        #157
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2015 2015
 Phillips said:
I swear, If i ever saw you, I'd rock your s**t in.. f**king c*nt!
for real. he seems like the type of f*g**t that goes about his life not doing s**t or saying s**t and when he hops on the net and has a keyboard he lets it all out.

its sad really. i see a lot of these personality types on BX.
 8 years ago '08        #158
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97

[video - click to view]

:greetings10:
 06-24-2009, 02:14 PM         #159
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ur from a t.o but a full blood patrotic american... lol
 06-24-2009, 02:16 PM         #160
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
We'll say yes and start watching/playing American Football, no we won't you've tried that many of times, you NFL will not exist outside of America because it's a sport for little pansies like yourself who can't play physically non stop for over 30 seconds and then have a time out and cup of water.

Do you really think we look upto or want to watch a boring f**king spectacle like this?

American sports are not entertaining, basketball comes on at night over here, good remedy to get yourself to sleep. :)
stfu f*g**t
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy