Why is a boring, unwatchable sport like soccer the most watched sport in the world?

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #61
wru425 60 heat pts60
space
space
$22,213 | Props total: 5357 5357
[QUOTE=NoLedge18720;13987985]and you just made its 2-1 for the dumb americans in this thread. Rugby is not all short, slow, weak players in fact its completely the opposite.QUOTE]

ummm not sayin rugby is weak or anything but i have played both at high levels and football is defiantly more violent and bigger hits.......but based only on the fact that football players have pads on and will throw there bodies into eachother going full speed....but in rugby people are usually more conscience in the way the tackle since they arent protected with pads
 8 years ago '05        #62
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
thread starter said baseball was exciting f**k outta herre
 8 years ago '04        #63
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Soccer isn't too bad you just need to understand it and don't judge it off MLS because MLS is basically like watching the CFL if you wanna watch football instead of the NFL.

My favorite sports to watch go in order

Football
Basketball
Boxing and MMA
Soccer
Hockey
Baseball

I don't watch soccer as much as a normal fan but I watch some I understand the game and I love playing the video games. I watch hockey once in a blue moon. I never watch Baseball that s**t is boring I can't believe you said its exciting its the most watered down sport in America period.

to the thread starter I don't see how you can say a game with no timeouts, barely any delays, barely any stoppages besides halftime is a boring sport.

bconngemini said:
Its the only part of the world with any relevance. We dominate culturally, militarily, economically and in sports.

That's why the football World Champions are the Pittsburgh Steelers, not Italy or some other third world country.
Damn you really are an idiot......

Last edited by K1; 06-23-2009 at 06:08 PM..
 06-23-2009, 06:19 PM         #64
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
well the answer was........

Subway for the win

I wasnt trying to be sick the rest of the day after eating some casa bonita
:applause::applause::applause:
 06-23-2009, 06:24 PM         #65
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And how the f**k can u hate on McDonald's.... I be smashing those Southern Style Chicken Sandwiches... wait, do other areas have those? if u don't... you lost. Plus, Vanilla iced coffees go HARD in the paint...

and for the record, if you haven't had Chick-Fil-A sauce, you are basically f**king with a condom on... when you taste that s**t, u might never put another condom on again, cuz THAT s**t!!!! IS PIFF!!!! It's like honey mustard mixed with barbecue sauce. I didn't think I'd like it, but it was free at the Chick-Fil-A tournament in Columbia... and my n*gga!!!! I went to WORK!!!
On another side note... hospitality rooms at events you cover is like the greatest invention ever... I be in them b***hes DRILLIN ALL the food like I never ate before. Especially when Chick-Fil-A is the sponsor!
 8 years ago '08        #66
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 ChokeHold said:
i like soccer (FC porto is my squad) but NFL football is the greatest sport. rugby can suck my balls its like 174th on the list between bachi ball and tittly winks
football >> American football
they even jacked the name
 8 years ago '04        #67
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 Bezerk said:
And how the f**k can u hate on McDonald's.... I be smashing those Southern Style Chicken Sandwiches... wait, do other areas have those? if u don't... you lost. Plus, Vanilla iced coffees go HARD in the paint...

and for the record, if you haven't had Chick-Fil-A sauce, you are basically f**king with a condom on... when you taste that s**t, u might never put another condom on again, cuz THAT s**t!!!! IS PIFF!!!! It's like honey mustard mixed with barbecue sauce. I didn't think I'd like it, but it was free at the Chick-Fil-A tournament in Columbia... and my n*gga!!!! I went to WORK!!!
On another side note... hospitality rooms at events you cover is like the greatest invention ever... I be in them b***hes DRILLIN ALL the food like I never ate before. Especially when Chick-Fil-A is the sponsor!
n*gga calm down...its just sauce lol this man here yo
 8 years ago '05        #68
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 Bezerk said:

lol greatest reply ever...
 06-23-2009, 06:55 PM         #69
bconngemini  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Humans hate soccer, only third world foreigners like soccer. Soccer is the poorest, most unwatched and most unpopular sport to those who have other alternatives.

Like my football coach said: "Soccer is for third world pansies and eurotrash. Every real man hates soccer".
 06-23-2009, 07:01 PM         #70
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChokeHold said:
ok so the threat starter was a domestic dumbass now we got a foreign dumbass to balance it out

NFL is a p***y version of rugby? really? ...why you throw the ball underhand like girls? why most of the players look out of shape? they're too slow and lack the agility to be on NFL practice squads.

How is throwing a ball backwards or forwards a sign of being feminine lol? WHat a stupid f**king argument.

And really, did you really, really, just say rugby players are out of shape? Rugby players are some of the most well rounded athletes in the entire world. That rings especially true for rugby league. Especially when compared to the NFL, where the majority of players are trained for short bursts and couldn't play for more than a few minutes without the use of oxygen.

Too slow? Rugby players are JUST as fast as NFL players. That argument might have held true 20 years ago, but this isn't the 1980s.

As for agility, NFL players are hardly renound for that are they.

these retards from over seas think pads/helmets make hits not hurt. u simple b***h, our athletes are bigger, faster, stronger, more agile and all around athletic than your slow, scrawny midget rugby heroes. the helmet is a weapon.

They do make hits not hurt. Thats why they were invented. Sure, pads can inflict more damage if you hit someone without pads. But hitting someone with pads will nullify the effect of the pads. This is science fact. There is no disputing it.

Your athletes are only bigger because of the fatties. And they aren't athletes, they're just fat guys. Speed, another farce argument. Strength, another farce argument. Agile, another farce argument. All round more athletic, the stupidest thing I've ever heard. As mentioned, rugby players are some of the finest athletes on the planet earth. The same can't be said for the NFL, bar some token guys.

The helmet is a weapon, but it doesn't matter, as the padding is a shield.

i've never seen a devastating hit in rugby. bunch of drag downs and jersey pulls... u and rugby take a colossal L

That's because you've never seen a rugby game, and that's the problem. How do you define devestating? There's far more injuries in rugby. On average there's about a KO a game from a big hit or a tackle. That's not even including all the other injuries and big hits without injuries. If you want to argue spectacular looking hits, sure, NFL wins. But devestating? Don't make me laugh.

Sav Rocca, a homos3xual who used to play AFL(a sport regarded as an alternative to rugby for f*g**ts) took what NFL fans consider to be a MASSIVE hit. He said the only thing that hurt was landing on his arse, and even that was only slight pain! And he's a f**king australian rules football homo. They're renound for being soft, and he said one of the hits of the season put on him didn't even hurt him

i like soccer (FC porto is my squad) but NFL football is the greatest sport. rugby can suck my balls its like 174th on the list between bachi ball and tittly winks
Yeah, that's why the rugby world cup is the 3rd biggest sporting event in the world.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

(love for you to tell any pacific islanders they can't hit, aren't athletic and have no power)

[video - click to view]

(find me one NFL game with a sequence of continuous play as awesome and intense as this, i beg you)

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

The problem is you're used to pads, so you see rugby players without and think they look small or non athletic

[pic - click to view]

Take SBW as an example.

[video - click to view]

yet look at him boxing and he's built like hercules. You're used to superficiality and have lost all sense of reality.

You have guys like Chavanga who can run the 100 METRES(not yards) in 10.2 seconds. He isn't an athlete?

What about Pierre Spies, 6'4 and 240lbs... power cleans 300lbs, deadlifts 530lbs, bench presses 370lbs, does pull ups with a 110lb weight between his legs. Can launch himself onto a 4 foot 6 inch platform. Can run the 100 METRE in 10.7 seconds, also runs 835 metres without slowing on a repeated sprint ability test. And has a body fat percentage of 6.5

I suppose he isn't an athlete either. Just a pretender.

Or maybe you're a c*nt and shouldn't speak on sports you clearly have no understanding or knowledge of?

Last edited by r a n c i d; 06-23-2009 at 07:11 PM..
 06-23-2009, 07:03 PM         #71
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[quote=wru425;13988230]
 NoLedge18720 said:
and you just made its 2-1 for the dumb americans in this thread. Rugby is not all short, slow, weak players in fact its completely the opposite.QUOTE]

ummm not sayin rugby is weak or anything but i have played both at high levels and football is defiantly more violent and bigger hits.......but based only on the fact that football players have pads on and will throw there bodies into eachother going full speed....but in rugby people are usually more conscience in the way the tackle since they arent protected with pads
That's like me playing American football in my home town in England and saying its soft. Obviously the level of rugby in America isn't fair to compare to American football, which is levels ahead.
 06-23-2009, 07:41 PM         #72
bconngemini  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
watching a granny gangbang>>>>> soccer
SO why does most of humanity watch soccer? I agree, I'd rather watch a gay slug screw a nail on a board than soccer, yet soccer is the most watched sport in the world. Why do so many watch something so unwatchable? And why don't they watch NFL which is superior in every which way like all american entertainment?
 06-23-2009, 08:02 PM         #73
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bconngemini said:
SO why does most of humanity watch soccer? I agree, I'd rather watch a gay slug screw a nail on a board than soccer, yet soccer is the most watched sport in the world. Why do so many watch something so unwatchable? And why don't they watch NFL which is superior in every which way like all american entertainment?
Could it be that the NFL isn't as great as you think?

Nobody is going to watch a sport with 30 seconds of non-play to every 3 seconds of actual game time.

Would you watch a tv show if someone was sat in the room with a remote pausing it every 5 seconds, for 30 seconds, playing another 5 seconds, pausing for 30, play another five, pause for 30.

No. Well the majority of the world can and will never watch the NFL for that reason. America is the only nation raised on a sport so infrequent and non flowing.

The vast f**king majority just can't hadle it. It's something that for the most part you have to grow up with to tolerate it.

The nature of NFL makes it destined to fail.
 8 years ago '06        #74
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,362 | Props total: 5602 5602
I gotta craving for some volcano tacos right now.
 06-23-2009, 08:10 PM         #75
BabyBatterBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first of all soccer is only boring to people who don't play it or watch it or ever really gave it a chance. probably cause everyone in this lazy a.ss country is too fat and lazy to play the game. i'm a huge football and basketball fan and i would watch both those sports over soccer but i'm still into soccer and i understand y it's so popular and fun to watch. btw whoever says baseball and hockey are exciting sports please go jump off a cliff. show's how low their standards are. one more thing, even though i love football and all and it's a better overall game than rugby it's still more of a p***y sport than rugby. these nfl dudes would get stomped on by those rugby players.
 06-23-2009, 08:12 PM         #76
BabyBatterBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and they should really stop calling teams that win the super bowl world champions cause no one else in the world plays american football and since america isn't the world they should just call them super bowl champions. in the nba i understand the term world champions cause mostly every country plays bball now and they just can't hang with the nba.
 8 years ago '04        #77
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
soccer is dope..
 8 years ago '06        #78
knaps 
space
space
$346 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

messi >

[video - click to view]

:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #79
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 676 676
 BabyBatterBoy said:
and they should really stop calling teams that win the super bowl world champions cause no one else in the world plays american football and since america isn't the world they should just call them super bowl champions. in the nba i understand the term world champions cause mostly every country plays bball now and they just can't hang with the nba.
so if they are the best football team in the world why would they not be called world champions?
 8 years ago '06        #80
sportyankz 
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
well aside from whether it being boring or not...its a world sport... unlike NFL & MLB = only US related... no one outside US gives a s**t about NFL or MLB (well besides TORONTO) lol soccer = every country plays it and plus they have the "WORLD CUP" ...:)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now