Why is a boring, unwatchable sport like soccer the most watched sport in the world?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
damn wats up with ppl not liking mcdonalds
 8 years ago '04        #42
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Young Hov said:
im from scarborough fam

wat bout u

and @ bad for u

i haven't had that in a minute so im craving it for later
I'm living downtown right now but in August moving to the Durham Region.. City life sucks when you got a family.

I went to uni in scarborough for a year before transferring downtown though.. That's when it was at it's worst with all the gang s**t..
 8 years ago '04        #43
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 str8_akademiks said:
I'm living downtown right now but in August moving to the Durham Region.. City life sucks when you got a family.

I went to uni in scarborough for a year before transferring downtown though.. That's when it was at it's worst with all the gang s**t..
man i understand that city life sucks when u got a family

its tough no doubt fam

and its just ridculous that u got some idiots really reppin gangs

ignorance is a hell of a drug

everything good for u now tho
 8 years ago '04        #44
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Young Hov said:
man i understand that city life sucks when u got a family

its tough no doubt fam

and its just ridculous that u got some idiots really reppin gangs

ignorance is a hell of a drug

everything good for u now tho
Word.. Drugs & power pretty much fueling these s**tty neighborhoods in the GTA.
 06-23-2009, 03:35 PM         #45
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some people prefer cucumbers pickled.
 06-23-2009, 03:36 PM         #46
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy818 said:
Mcdonalds is garbage. Every american fast food is garbage
chik fil a probably the healthiest but that still ain't sayin much
 8 years ago '09        #47
The Hatchett 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 7 7
 chctynig2804 said:
mayne what u talkin bout? baseball is boring as f**k to watch unless ur actually at the game
:applause:

Baseball is GOD AWFUL... Soccer is dope as hell to watch if you know whats going on. There is allot of setting up taking place, a s**t ton of skill, and just to score a goal is a insurmountable task.

You sound like of those Douche bags who was told soccer is a sissy sport, then came out to play and couldn't keep up!
 8 years ago '04        #48
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,044 | Props total: 6102 6102
well the answer was........

Subway for the win

I wasnt trying to be sick the rest of the day after eating some casa bonita
 8 years ago '04        #49
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Spiffy818 said:
^^Subway is bomb too, did u get fetta cheese ?
nah I went cheap and got a $5 footlong meatball sub. It wasnt really that good though. Should have tried out that new tuscan chicken instead
 8 years ago '05        #50
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
watching MLB>>>>>>>>>>watching Soccer
 06-23-2009, 04:08 PM         #51
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy818 said:
I dont trust anything from no fast food spot. That s**t aint even meat, its some garbage they feed u to feel full and f**k up ur livers.

Watch that one documentary "Super size me" dude got life sickness off mcdonalds. ya he ate more then a regular person but food isnt suppose to ever get u that sick.
mcdonalds serves kangaroo beef in their burgers.
 06-23-2009, 04:12 PM         #52
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
Man These s**ts dont even fill me anymore. I can eat a meatball sub or a chicken teryaki go to sleep and be hungry again. That used to make me angry.
 8 years ago '06        #53
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18813 18813
 bconngemini said:
As a red-blooded patriotic american I hate soccer. Yet I can't ignore that its still the most watched sport in the world, while great exciting sports like NFL and MLB aren't. Someone explain to me: how can such a boring, sissy, unappealing sport be watched by people overseas...is it because foreigners like sissy sports and like being bored? Why don't they want to watch exciting sports like the NFL, MLB and NBA?
your a dummy....

expand your mind....Soccer takes much stamina, strength and coordination, if you grew up anywhere outside america or europe you'd probably love it too...

smh....usually when cats a.ssert that something has sissy-like qualities, often it's them that is truly scared....
 06-23-2009, 04:17 PM         #54
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
So i took a s**t today... it felt good.
im taking one right now
and boy it feels great
 06-23-2009, 04:24 PM         #55
Rareness6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:lachen001: I actually like watching soccer. Like others said, U.S. is not the whole world so and baseball is not exciting to watch, on tv anyways.
 8 years ago '05        #56
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
 krish_2k4 said:
Italy is not a third world country!

and what third world country has won the world cup?

american football doesnt have a world championship as it doesnt even have teams from all over the world playing.

the soccer world cup has teams from africa, north america, south america, europe, australia, asia. the winner is actualy the WORLD champions.

Football > American Football (p***y version of rugby)

ok so the threat starter was a domestic dumbass now we got a foreign dumbass to balance it out

NFL is a p***y version of rugby? really? ...why you throw the ball underhand like girls? why most of the players look out of shape? they're too slow and lack the agility to be on NFL practice squads.

these retards from over seas think pads/helmets make hits not hurt. u simple b***h, our athletes are bigger, faster, stronger, more agile and all around athletic than your slow, scrawny midget rugby heroes. the helmet is a weapon.

i've never seen a devastating hit in rugby. bunch of drag downs and jersey pulls... u and rugby take a colossal L

i like soccer (FC porto is my squad) but NFL football is the greatest sport. rugby can suck my balls its like 174th on the list between bachi ball and tittly winks
 8 years ago '04        #57
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 ChokeHold said:
ok so the threat starter was a domestic dumbass now we got a foreign dumbass to balance it out

NFL is a p***y version of rugby? really? ...why you throw the ball underhand like girls? why most of the players look out of shape? they're too slow and lack the agility to be on NFL practice squads.

these retards from over seas think pads/helmets make hits not hurt. u simple b***h, our athletes are bigger, faster, stronger, more agile and all around athletic than your slow, scrawny midget rugby heroes. the helmet is a weapon.

i've never seen a devastating hit in rugby. bunch of drag downs and jersey pulls... u and rugby take a colossal L

i like soccer (FC porto is my squad) but NFL football is the greatest sport. rugby can suck my balls its like 174th on the list between bachi ball and tittly winks
and you just made its 2-1 for the dumb americans in this thread. Rugby is not all short, slow, weak players in fact its completely the opposite.

and you have never seen big hits in rugby...then take a look at this video

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #58
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
anybody hear joe rogan talk about soccer & soccer fans?? s**t had me crackin up
 8 years ago '04        #59
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 bconngemini said:
As a red-blooded patriotic american I hate soccer. Yet I can't ignore that its still the most watched sport in the world, while great exciting sports like NFL and MLB aren't. Someone explain to me: how can such a boring, sissy, unappealing sport be watched by people overseas...is it because foreigners like sissy sports and like being bored? Why don't they want to watch exciting sports like the NFL, MLB and NBA?
well for one what the f**k does it matter to you what other ppl watch?? if u dont like it change the channel? i dont like watching baseball, hockey, soccer, or golf so i dont, i also dont b***h about other ppl watching it,.. its funny your callin it a sissy sport yet u sound like a girl?? and its one of the most physical sports in the world,.. with elbows, kicks, knees, gettin ran over, hell u name it it's done.( ONLY SHINGUARDS ) and physical doesn't just have to do with contact, there are no real set plays, only a halftime break,.. vs football where there is a break after each play,.. your only breaks during games are injuries and if the ball is on the total opposite side of the field of which u still need to be moving and paying attention,.. its ok to not like it or like watching it, but dont b***h about other ppl doing so, and dont discredit it when u have no clue
 06-23-2009, 05:43 PM         #60
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bconngemini said:
Its the only part of the world with any relevance. We dominate culturally, militarily, economically and in sports.

That's why the football World Champions are the Pittsburgh Steelers, not Italy or some other third world country.
Are you retarded? If you dominate culturally how do you explain the fact none of your sports have a good international fan base?

Clearly you don't dominate culturally. Oxymoron.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago