Why is a boring, unwatchable sport like soccer the most watched sport in the world?

most viewed right now
 106
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-06-2009, 01:16 PM         #241
durdysoufpleya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like watching baseball in a stadium, but on TV, its pretty much the most boring thing happening.

american football, is alright, fairly exciting, but they stop play every few seconds and swap teams out every few minutes. and everyone is wearing pads and helmets like they are afraid of getting hurt.

soccer is constant play, rarely stops, and a lot more artful than american football. more like basketball how you get individual flair in play. more exciting to watch on TV than american football or baseball. i am also tempted to say it is more athletic, but that is easily debatable.
 7 years ago '04        #242
pakman85 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 220 220
I love how a thread bashing soccer turned to a page that soccer fans are using, lmfao.... Baseball is the most boring, and they still juice up... Most americans dont understand the game.... I dont understand the ins and outs of racing, thats why im not a fan, but i respect it, i actually understand and used to follow baseball, after the steroids and watching more better sports like soccer and mma i began hating baseball
 7 years ago '05        #243
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
i hate soccer but i respect it
 7 years ago '06        #244
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 pakman85 said:
I love how a thread bashing soccer turned to a page that soccer fans are using, lmfao.... Baseball is the most boring, and they still juice up... Most americans dont understand the game.... I dont understand the ins and outs of racing, thats why im not a fan, but i respect it, i actually understand and used to follow baseball, after the steroids and watching more better sports like soccer and mma i began hating baseball
You're an idiot for bumping this garbage.
 7 years ago '04        #245
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
this n*gga said mlb/baseball .................................................: smh:
 7 years ago '07        #246
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
 bconngemini said:
As a red-blooded patriotic american I hate soccer. Yet I can't ignore that its still the most watched sport in the world, while great exciting sports like NFL and MLB aren't. Someone explain to me: how can such a boring, sissy, unappealing sport be watched by people overseas...is it because foreigners like sissy sports and like being bored? Why don't they want to watch exciting sports like the NFL, MLB and NBA?
 7 years ago '04        #247
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Every sport has its ups and downs it just depends on what you like and what you don't. No idiot on boxden is gonna say that all americans hate soccer because i don't and many of my friends who were born here in america don't either.

Here in the US we're taught to love 3 sports, American football, NBA and MLB.

Yeah American Football is exciting as s**t to us. Classic games like Dolphins vs Jets (1994), Colts vs New England (2006), Bills vs Titans in 1999, Titans vs. Rams in the super bowl are the reason why we treat this sport like a religion.

But like every other sport, American Football can be boring as f**k sometimes. Watching a game between the Raiders and the 49ers can be painful as well as a game involving the Browns and the Steelers. If you ain't a football lover, you'd hate to watch teams that strictly run the ball like the steelers. American Football is as good and exciting to the regular fan as long as the game features high octane offenses like the colts, saints, patriots, vikings, green bay. Other than that, watching the f**king texans vs seahawks can be as bad as watching a baseball game.

Same goes for soccer... the game can be exciting or it can be painful to watch. It is the beautiful game when teams are playing well... it's like chess really but sometimes we come across games like the Uruguay vs France last week and the same goes for everything else except baseball which is boring as f**k regardless who the f**k is playing Watching players yawn in the dugout eating sunflower seeds and chewing gum and talking on the phone... fat a.ss managers dressed up in their teams unis with their big a.ss out of shape bellies 250 games/year...


Last edited by Cap Peeler; 06-20-2010 at 10:51 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #248
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
 Cap Peeler said:
Every sport has its ups and downs it just depends on what you like and what you don't. No idiot on boxden is gonna say that all americans hate soccer because i don't and many of my friends who were born here in america don't either.

Here in the US we're taught to love 3 sports, American football, NBA and MLB.

Yeah American Football is exciting as s**t to us. Classic games like Dolphins vs Jets (1994), Colts vs New England (2006), Bills vs Titans in 1999, Titans vs. Rams in the super bowl are the reason why we treat this sport like a religion.

But like every other sport, American Football can be boring as f**k sometimes. Watching a game between the Raiders and the 49ers can be painful as well as a game involving the Browns and the Steelers. If you ain't a football lover, you'd hate to watch teams that strictly run the ball like the steelers. American Football is as good and exciting to the regular fan as long as the game features high octane offenses like the colts, saints, patriots, vikings, green bay. Other than that, watching the f**king texans vs seahawks can be as bad as watching a baseball game.

Same goes for soccer... the game can be exciting or it can be painful to watch. It is the beautiful game when teams are playing well... it's like chess really but sometimes we come across games like the Uruguay vs France last week and the same goes for everything else except baseball which is boring as f**k regardless who the f**k is playing Watching players yawn in the dugout eating sunflower seeds and chewing gum and talking on the phone... fat a.ss managers dressed up in their teams unis with their big a.ss out of shape bellies 250 games/year...

if SuperBowl 43 isn't in your top 5 best superbowl you should stop trying to say anything intelligent about football



 7 years ago '04        #249
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 RJ96 said:

if SuperBowl 43 isn't in your top 5 best superbowl you should stop trying to say anything intelligent about football



n*gga i was just pointing out a couple of games to make a point.... damn quit getting your feelings hurt

best NFL games ever (That i've seen, not s**t that dates back to 1930 and they're great because NFL films said so)

in no particular order

titans vs rams
colts vs new england 2006
super bowl 8, 23, 38, 42, 43.
dolphins at jets 1994
chiefs vs broncos 1994
the drive
packers vs raiders 2003
music city miracle

college games

Florida vs Miami 2003
boise state vs oklahoma
usc vs notre dame in 2005
texas vs usc 2006
miami vs nebraska 1984
Wide Right I, II, III
Wide Left
1993 fsu vs notre dame
florida at florida state "the choke at doak"
LSU at kentucky

i'm sure there's more i just can't think of them off the top of my mind right now
darkhorse -- Miami vs fsu from last year
 7 years ago '04        #250
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Baseball is boring as f**k.......
 7 years ago '06        #251
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,835 | Props total: 1994 1994
 stillers09 said:
i can only watch soccer for like 5 minutes before i turn it off. baseball = more interesting than soccer :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '09        #252
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
I'm not a big soccer fan but the video games are kinda fun
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '04        #253
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Muggz said:
whats up with games ending in a tie...how do u have a winner or a loser?
Ask Donovan McNabb about that s**t
 7 years ago '05        #254
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
n*gga said Baseball is exciting. Baseball is about as exciting as a pet rock....
 7 years ago '08        #255
Effit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Becuz anyone with a pig stomach, or paper ball can play.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
186 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy