Why is a boring, unwatchable sport like soccer the most watched sport in the world?

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-23-2009, 12:55 PM         #1
10198 pageviews
262 comments

bconngemini 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is a boring, unwatchable sport like soccer the most watched sport in the world?

As a red-blooded patriotic american I hate soccer. Yet I can't ignore that its still the most watched sport in the world, while great exciting sports like NFL and MLB aren't. Someone explain to me: how can such a boring, sissy, unappealing sport be watched by people overseas...is it because foreigners like sissy sports and like being bored? Why don't they want to watch exciting sports like the NFL, MLB and NBA?

262 comments for "Why is a boring, unwatchable sport like soccer the most watched sport in the world?"

06-23-2009, 12:58 PM         #2
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So i took a s**t today... it felt good.
 8 years ago '04        #3
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
mayne what u talkin bout? baseball is boring as f**k to watch unless ur actually at the game
 8 years ago '05        #4
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3266 3266
Because it isn't sissy or boring?
 8 years ago '04        #5
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,940 | Props total: 2042 2042
 bconngemini said:
As a red-blooded patriotic american I hate soccer. Yet I can't ignore that its still the most watched sport in the world, while great exciting sports like NFL and MLB aren't. Someone explain to me: how can such a boring, sissy, unappealing sport be watched by people overseas...is it because foreigners like sissy sports and like being bored? Why don't they want to watch exciting sports like the NFL, MLB and NBA?
why does a lame f*g**t like yourself care?
 8 years ago '07        #6
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,398 | Props total: 13099 13099
cuz ur an idiot
 06-23-2009, 01:00 PM         #7
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yup, i'm about to iron my shirt for work... what kind of starch do you guys use?
 8 years ago '04        #8
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
^
f**k starch, that s**t feels awkward as hell when u put ur clothes on, my dad put so much starch on his s**t at the cleaners one time, he stood his clothes up on the floor
 06-23-2009, 01:03 PM         #9
Jon Quest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess ill put a tombstone pizza in the oven for lunch...
 06-23-2009, 01:04 PM         #10
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bconngemini said:
MLB? Exciting? What?
 8 years ago '08        #11
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 bconngemini said:
man shut the f**k up u f**king dough boy.....that is whats wrong with America. People are only interested in whats inside the country...there a bigger world outside of US u dumbs**t
Soccer is the greatest sport in the world and just cuz u dont watch it, doesn't mean its boring..
Does ur stupid a.ss realize how much skill u need to be playing at the level those pros are playing??
just shut the f**k up

btw hate sent
 06-23-2009, 01:09 PM         #12
eNcrypTioN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you think soccer is boring?!? People getting kicked, tripped, f!ghts breaking out between players and riots from angry fans... Boring? The U.S. is pretty much the only country that isn't into soccer. You want to talk about boring sports, try watching baseball...
 8 years ago '07        #13
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,398 | Props total: 13099 13099
 Jon Quest said:
i guess ill put a tombstone pizza in the oven for lunch...
make sure u set the timer right. the other day i swore i hit the start button but apparently not cuz i checked on that s**t after a while and it was burnt to a crisp!
 8 years ago '08        #14
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 23 23

I respect all sports and the atlethes that perform.... too bad hating wasnt a sport cause it would be the MOST participated sport!
 8 years ago '05        #15
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,417 | Props total: 8119 8119
Because the united states doesn't represent the whole world?
 8 years ago '04        #16
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3480 3480
Pickled hot peppers are ESSENTIAL to pizza... Just can't live without em..
 06-23-2009, 01:15 PM         #17
bconngemini  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaDon23 said:
Because the united states doesn't represent the whole world?
Its the only part of the world with any relevance. We dominate culturally, militarily, economically and in sports.

That's why the football World Champions are the Pittsburgh Steelers, not Italy or some other third world country.
 8 years ago '09        #18
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1054 1054
soccers lame but it aint no sissy sport it takes a lot of skill :dancingcool:
 06-23-2009, 01:24 PM         #19
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bconngemini said:
Its the only part of the world with any relevance. We dominate culturally, militarily, economically and in sports.

That's why the football World Champions are the Pittsburgh Steelers, not Italy or some other third world country.
Italy is not a third world country!

and what third world country has won the world cup?

american football doesnt have a world championship as it doesnt even have teams from all over the world playing.

the soccer world cup has teams from africa, north america, south america, europe, australia, asia. the winner is actualy the WORLD champions.

Football > American Football (p***y version of rugby)
 06-23-2009, 01:25 PM         #20
Ya'll Fags  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People outside of America are boring and out of touch

Other than the Asians
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy