most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
230 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #121
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
wishing death on a person can bring some bad karma.. at wish ANYONE dead, and a double for wishing death on someone you dont even know personally... damn did he hurt you that bad? make you cry? pull up your skirt?

I think people taking it personally when their favorite rapper(s) get dissed is funny to me. You would think half these people are your family or something. Go straight from the facts:

Anyone can have an opinion about anyone or anything.

Budden may have been slightly out of line for publicly voicing his opinion, but its still his opinion.

I still dont get why haters refer to joe as "only known for pump it up" and then act like it wasnt a good song, and act like his first cd wasnt good. Unless you been in a hole you know about mood muzik, halfway house, and padded room.

Wu-Tang hasnt been relevant in recent years except for Ghostface. I liked 8 diagrams, but it definately was just ok.

Lyrically GZA was the best Wu-Tang member.

And like dude said either put up or shut up. Either ignore it or defend your self. If you think what he said is wrong, prove it. If you feel like you have nothing to prove, let it ride out then, but people will constantly question your decision.
 8 years ago '04        #122
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 murdamurda said:
i swear im not white. got the baddest b***hes even though im dark like akon
Posted via Mobile Device
you're probably that dark because people roast you about how f**king stupid you are
 06-23-2009, 03:09 PM         #123
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 igotgame4ya said:
@ people that only know "Pump It Up" --- do ur homework

80% of ya'll was bumpin it when it dropped, so stop playing... just blaze k!lled the beat and it was a great track for a new hot artist to jump on... The only reason Joe isn't hot... is marketing... no marketing = market on the internet, it's cheaper than traditional marketing and you can reach the masses.

Pump It Up still gets play in commercials, and arenas all over... so the song can't be that bad.

this man was in every mag slated as like the NEo of Hip Hop now he can't spit! ha ha...

Now why does he get the most attention when he talks? if it was false and the wu didn't feel like it was true, then you'd do what Jay does to these non- worthy rappers... he dismisses them and not comment...

if meth wasn't fazed by it why not say... Man whatever with Budden's statment Blackout 2 in stores... and push that cd...

to ANY RAPPER OUT THERE IF YOU CAN't GO AND SAY I'M THE BEST OR BETTER THAN HIM AND REALLY MEAN IT AND WANT TO SHOW IT, GET OUT OF THE RAP BIZINESS!!!!

I Think it was an opinionated comment but he's a rapper he's suppossed to feel like he can out rap people!

fam you speak alot of sense. the problem is ... the majority of people on boxden either cant understand common sense or are too ignorant to understand.

the thing about this thread if u look and read through it ... theres only a few wu fans in here. the rest are jus joe budden haters.

its crazy when u hate a dude so much that u go on the internet from your phone to give more stupid hate comments.

its like a no win situation.. teh ignorance always out numbers the common sense. stil you get props b

Last edited by Sir Shiesty; 06-23-2009 at 03:18 PM..
 06-23-2009, 03:20 PM         #124
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now this s**t is hot If the Wu can influence people to make music like this, then I f**k with them. Joe Budden is still my man (pause).

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 06-23-2009 at 03:25 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #125
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 murdamurda said:
Eventually his b***hes stds will k!ll him anyway.
6,000,000 ways to die. Choose 1. uh hah uh hah.

Your asking how Joe gonna die. All he has to do is cross that Bayonne Bridge. n*gga like acting hard in a web episode in jersey. Make a web episode from Staten. Seriously only 10 mins away. Unless the broke n*gga aint even have $8 for the toll. Buddens will be making excuses, "I couldnt find Tahiry's ezpass" when it comes time to represent.

Answers ur question?
Posted via Mobile Device
Joe scared to go to Staten Island and prove his point. Thts bulls**t he talkin bout nothing from jersey. fabolous gonna attempt to save Budden. his life saver. n*gga busted in his girl p***y so what it do partna?

Real question: Why dnt DJ Clue play Budden music no more? What sparked their beef?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #126
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
I think the desert storm deal fell through...
 06-23-2009, 03:36 PM         #127
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Clue was like the middle man, him and Budden are cool, but when Joe Budden and Ransom started going different ways clue didn't want to be the instigator and then you had the whole Jay-z thing. Do you really think Fabolous would be cool with Budden if Clue didn't like him?
 8 years ago '05        #128
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 Get it Right said:
Clue was like the middle man, him and Budden are cool, but when Joe Budden and Ransom started going different ways clue didn't want to be the instigator and then you had the whole Jay-z thing. Do you really think Fabolous would be cool with Budden if Clue didn't like him?
I think the n*gga budden ride fab d**k harder than the hoes. Dj clue dnt like this n*gga cause game ran up in desert storm buggin gonna k!ll budden. ransom had to cool it down. he dnt want bad attention to his label.
So dj clue not spinning 1 budden record lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #129
DJ-Ice_9 
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
rae and ghost = most overrated wu members
Inspectah Deck & U-God > all other wu members except classic Holocaust s**t no one can really f**k with him lyrically
And Budden is mad overrated Crooked I outshines everybody and every slaughterhouse track I've heard

Last edited by DJ-Ice_9; 06-23-2009 at 03:52 PM..
 06-23-2009, 03:58 PM         #130
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamurda said:
I think the n*gga budden ride fab d**k harder than the hoes. Dj clue dnt like this n*gga cause game ran up in desert storm buggin gonna k!ll budden. ransom had to cool it down. he dnt want bad attention to his label.
So dj clue not spinning 1 budden record lol
Posted via Mobile Device

You mean this guy right here?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

f**k outta here... you actually think game is going to k!ll someone over a rap verse? That would be stupid as f**k
 8 years ago '07        #131
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,461 | Props total: 14903 14903
 igotgame4ya said:
@ people that only know "Pump It Up" --- do ur homework

80% of ya'll was bumpin it when it dropped, so stop playing... just blaze k!lled the beat and it was a great track for a new hot artist to jump on... The only reason Joe isn't hot... is marketing... no marketing = market on the internet, it's cheaper than traditional marketing and you can reach the masses.
Pump It Up still gets play in commercials, and arenas all over... so the song can't be that bad.

this man was in every mag slated as like the NEo of Hip Hop now he can't spit! ha ha...

Now why does he get the most attention when he talks? if it was false and the wu didn't feel like it was true, then you'd do what Jay does to these non- worthy rappers... he dismisses them and not comment...

if meth wasn't fazed by it why not say... Man whatever with Budden's statment Blackout 2 in stores... and push that cd...

to ANY RAPPER OUT THERE IF YOU CAN't GO AND SAY I'M THE BEST OR BETTER THAN HIM AND REALLY MEAN IT AND WANT TO SHOW IT, GET OUT OF THE RAP BIZINESS!!!!

I Think it was an opinionated comment but he's a rapper he's suppossed to feel like he can out rap people!

budden had marketing while he was on def jam

i remba the hip hop babylon on vh1 they featured him hard

that pump it up s**t aint blow

thats on him

he chose to sign to def jam he did have to

in some of yall eyes hes this great lyricist thats yall tho

n*ggas really aint checkin for budden in the hood

i hear gucci more than i hear budden in the hood
 06-23-2009, 04:27 PM         #132
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The average person in the hood doesn't like thinking for themself, they let other people choose things for them. Anything that's vague, ambiguous, or sophisticated, they'll push it to the side.

People in the hood (not everyone) are like f**king kids watching Spongebob, no matter how hard you want to turn the channel (and watch some real s**t), you know they will flip-out if you did so you keep your mouth shut to make them happy and go along with the flow. Maybe they will grow out of it one day, or maybe not. They might have kids and keep it on the same channel to make the kid happy.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 06-23-2009 at 04:29 PM..
 06-23-2009, 06:14 PM         #133
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kwon is that dude.

i stay down with Wu
 06-23-2009, 06:18 PM         #134
Halftimee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shadedvisionary said:
$100 says you didn't give a f**k about them dudes as solo artists couple years back. pumppp pumppp pumppp it up!
lmfao I always was down with Royce and Joell when he came out, Joe I was never feelin, and Crooked is dope, don't listen to him much though.
 8 years ago '06        #135
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,746 | Props total: 2949 2949
budden a hoe.....point....blank......period..
 8 years ago '05        #136
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
Rae is 100% right.
 8 years ago '04        #137
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19

budden had marketing while he was on def jam

i remba the hip hop babylon on vh1 they featured him hard

that pump it up s**t aint blow

thats on him

he chose to sign to def jam he did have to

in some of yall eyes hes this great lyricist thats yall tho

n*ggas really aint checkin for budden in the hood

i hear gucci more than i hear budden in the hood

WHAT MARKETING DID YOU SEE???? AFTER PUMP IT UP.... NONE... THEY DIDN'T EVEN REALLY PUSH FIRE, FOCUS OR ANY OTHER HOT TRACK ON THE CD. THE 112 SONG WAS GOING TO COME OUT AND THEN IT DIDN'T ... SO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

AND GUCCI... YOU SAYIN GUCCI CAN OUT SPIT JOE!

TURN OFF UR COMPUTER!
 8 years ago '07        #138
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,461 | Props total: 14903 14903
 igotgame4ya said:
WHAT MARKETING DID YOU SEE???? AFTER PUMP IT UP.... NONE... THEY DIDN'T EVEN REALLY PUSH FIRE, FOCUS OR ANY OTHER HOT TRACK ON THE CD. THE 112 SONG WAS GOING TO COME OUT AND THEN IT DIDN'T ... SO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

TURN OFF UR COMPUTER!
did i say gucci could spit joe

noi said i hear gucci wy more than joe

i dont hear jeo at all

joe is a afterthought in hip hop

he will be known for pump it up and thats it

now his wifey who hasnt done s**t but show her a.ss will be more popular than ya idol joey

kevin lies said they spent a million on joey dat s**t didnt pop

oh well thiry tv will be payin the buden household bills
 8 years ago '08        #139
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 igotgame4ya said:

TURN OFF UR COMPUTER!
Why dont you Joe Budden fans stop revizing fukcing history. I remember Joe Budden being all over MTV and BET. I recall when MTV was hyping him up as the next best thing. Then they had him preformaning on Direct Xffect. Infact, when he had them throat problems, the media and MTV made a big deal out of it. Pump It Up was all over all of the BET video show. Not only 106 & Park, and BET Next. Infact, Joe Budden even had a VH1 special on him after he flopped. Then on top of that, he was cohosting Hot97 for a few nights before his album dropped. Dont talk about promotion. Focus and Fire were two corny trash records, its not because they didnt push it. I recall them playing those two songs heavily during our local DJ radio mixes. Those tracks were on the radio, but were WACK. Face it.

You Joe Budden fans are so weak and pitiful that yall making "promotion" excuses about a guy who was actually FORCE FED and was made to be the next Def Jam star before selling a record. And originially when Joe Budden flopped, he was running around claiming that people didnt know if his name was "Joe Budden" or "Joe Buddens". Go ask him about that. He and his fans didnt concoct that bullsh-t promotion excuse until the "name" excuse lost weight. So really, Joe Budden has shifted through a multiple of weak excuses over the years. All are invalid.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 06-24-2009 at 06:43 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #140
Joe Scumbag 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 3578 3578
OB4CL2> buttons

Wu-Tang > SLAUGTER House

Last edited by Joe Scumbag; 08-02-2009 at 01:25 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy