"I don't like Joe Budden, He can't f**k with me" - Raekwon

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 coolio said:
i dont know but just warn me before u go out to k!ll him so i can get emotionally prepared
Do me a favor and tell him to come out those 4 corner rooms. n*gga scared to go through his own hood cause he a snitch. Fake thug poppin lots of s**t behind a pc. Joe got no back and will be thinking with hot lead in his head.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #102
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
@ I-NEED-$$$

Just like you make it seem everyone w/out an internet connection doesn’t know about Slaughterhouse. Im sure “the streets” read/look at XXL, Foundation etc etc etc. and they’ve been all in that over the past 3 months. 2/3 of the CONTINENT you live on use the internet, so that’s 250+mil w/over 3 BILLION users worldwide; as opposed to the maybe 5 million on the “streets” who bootleg/buy the music via street vendors or *gasp* the internet…

I would much rather take my chances on people over net being exposed to my music rather than relying on people in the “streets”. I’ve been to Wu concerts back in 95 while you were still drawing in coloring books. Ive been to gza shows in NYC and the venue was PACKED with backpackers and hiphop purists…wu tang = hiphop purists dream…its obvious you don’t know s**t….

Paying dues has nothing to do with being able to out RAP someone else. Vanilla Ice been in the game longer and has paid his dues as well, does that make him better than nas? Better than Big or Pac?

Your right he doesn’t have to prove anything to anyone….but himself. He got called out either step up or step out...plain and simple, they’re going on and on about how joe is irrelevant but TODAY Budden is more relevant than any member of the Wu.

Exactly marketing ploy, its called business, I wouldn’t expect someone of your intelligence to know anything about promoting yourself as a business and using all possible resources to get yourself out there.

Meth made his mark in the game on the back of the best group in hip-hop history. Wu tang as a whole are legends, not one solo member would be considered a legend had it not been for wu-tang.

I guess common sense to you isn’t really all that common. FYI im 28 y.o. btw so your youngin s**t is pointless
 06-23-2009, 11:29 AM         #103
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your right he doesn’t have to prove anything to anyone….but himself. He got called out either step up or step out...plain and simple, they’re going on and on about how joe is irrelevant but TODAY Budden is more relevant than any member of the Wu.
I BEEN RWEADING THIS THREAD FOR THE LAS FEW DAYS . and it seems like anyone with any real factual valid point is gettin dissmissed. this qoute above says it all.

some1 can be the best rapper ever in the universe. but if dudes acting like a punk it dont matter if he a legend or not hes bein a punk.

so nex time any wu member gets asks bout it ..i wanna hear a ''no comment'' or ''i dont even wannna talk about that s**t''

get in the booth or fall the f**k back. SIMPLE AS. CLOSE THREAD.
 8 years ago '05        #104
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
A bullet in Joe's head will close his thread even faster.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #105
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 murdamurda said:
Do me a favor and tell him to come out those 4 corner rooms. n*gga scared to go through his own hood cause he a snitch. Fake thug poppin lots of s**t behind a pc. Joe got no back and will be thinking with hot lead in his head.
Posted via Mobile Device
he's always in the streets maybe u the one the needs to leave the house and stop lyin and finding excuses, wigg.er

how u gonna k!ll him tho..gun or baseball bat?

Last edited by coolio; 06-23-2009 at 11:44 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #106
timdog 922 heat pts922
space
space
$30,498 | Props total: 15015 15015
 slimwillie said:
and what is Raekwon known for? I bet most people don't know Raekwon. just cause they know Wu most people can't name 2 albums from Rae

wu didn't do numbers so who cares about numbers?
being apart of wu tang

ob4cl imo ghost stole the sho tho

budden is really known for pump it up

now hes going to be known for tahiry

wu went plat a cpl times

rae went plat

joeys done nothing

he came out commercial and failed

like homey said with out the net joey would be nothing
 8 years ago '06        #107
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
lmao how many non mainstream artists would be anything without the internet? if u say joe wouldnt be known if it wasnt for the internet then that applies to most every other rapper who u dont see on tv

Last edited by coolio; 06-23-2009 at 12:23 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #108
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 timdog said:
being apart of wu tang

ob4cl imo ghost stole the sho tho

budden is really known for pump it up

now hes going to be known for tahiry

wu went plat a cpl times

rae went plat

joeys done nothing

he came out commercial and failed

like homey said with out the net joey would be nothing
Cosign, the only thing Joe Budden has shown us is that Just Blaze knows how to make a hit. What quotables came from "Pump It Up"?......I thought so.
 8 years ago '06        #109
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
"u fine but ur girlfriend's not"

it's one of the most well known quotes around the world..kids from africa to the middle east, etc, use it on a regular basis

Last edited by coolio; 06-23-2009 at 12:28 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #110
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
Pumpity Pumpity pump it up, isnt that song like 7-8 years old lol
 8 years ago '04        #111
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 547 547
 patt24 said:
@ I-NEED-$$$

Just like you make it seem everyone w/out an internet connection doesn’t know about Slaughterhouse. Im sure “the streets” read/look at XXL, Foundation etc etc etc. and they’ve been all in that over the past 3 months. 2/3 of the CONTINENT you live on use the internet, so that’s 250+mil w/over 3 BILLION users worldwide; as opposed to the maybe 5 million on the “streets” who bootleg/buy the music via street vendors or *gasp* the internet…

I would much rather take my chances on people over net being exposed to my music rather than relying on people in the “streets”. I’ve been to Wu concerts back in 95 while you were still drawing in coloring books. Ive been to gza shows in NYC and the venue was PACKED with backpackers and hiphop purists…wu tang = hiphop purists dream…its obvious you don’t know s**t….

Paying dues has nothing to do with being able to out RAP someone else. Vanilla Ice been in the game longer and has paid his dues as well, does that make him better than nas? Better than Big or Pac?

Exactly marketing ploy, its called business, I wouldn’t expect someone of your intelligence to know anything about promoting yourself as a business and using all possible resources to get yourself out there.

Meth made his mark in the game on the back of the best group in hip-hop history. Wu tang as a whole are legends, not one solo member would be considered a legend had it not been for wu-tang.

I guess common sense to you isn’t really all that common. FYI im 28 y.o. btw so your youngin s**t is pointless

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #112
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 547 547
 murdamurda said:
A bullet in Joe's head will close his thread even faster.
Posted via Mobile Device
do us all a favor and sign up for the Army, I hear they can use low IQ people like you over in Iraq
 8 years ago '05        #113
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
 coolio said:
he's always in the streets maybe u the one the needs to leave the house and stop lyin and finding excuses, wigg.er

how u gonna k!ll him tho..gun or baseball bat?
Eventually his b***hes stds will k!ll him anyway.
6,000,000 ways to die. Choose 1. uh hah uh hah.

Your asking how Joe gonna die. All he has to do is cross that Bayonne Bridge. n*gga like acting hard in a web episode in jersey. Make a web episode from Staten. Seriously only 10 mins away. Unless the broke n*gga aint even have $8 for the toll. Buddens will be making excuses, "I couldnt find Tahiry's ezpass" when it comes time to represent.

Answers ur question?
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-23-2009, 01:24 PM         #114
Da One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
staten lol

n*gga, gtfo
 06-23-2009, 01:25 PM         #115
Da One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here's murdamurda

[pic - click to view]

06-23-2009, 02:04 PM         #116
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^]

lmfao
 8 years ago '06        #117
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 murdamurda said:
Eventually his b***hes stds will k!ll him anyway.
6,000,000 ways to die. Choose 1. uh hah uh hah.

Your asking how Joe gonna die. All he has to do is cross that Bayonne Bridge. n*gga like acting hard in a web episode in jersey. Make a web episode from Staten. Seriously only 10 mins away. Unless the broke n*gga aint even have $8 for the toll. Buddens will be making excuses, "I couldnt find Tahiry's ezpass" when it comes time to represent.

Answers ur question?
Posted via Mobile Device
:|

u truely are a wigg.er gone wrong
 8 years ago '05        #118
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
 coolio said:
:|

u truely are a wigg.er gone wrong
i swear im not white. got the baddest b***hes even though im dark like akon
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-23-2009, 02:39 PM         #119
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamurda said:
i swear im not white. got the baddest b***hes even though im dark like akon
Posted via Mobile Device

your mum and your sisters dont count as ya b***hes.
 8 years ago '04        #120
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
@ people that only know "Pump It Up" --- do ur homework

80% of ya'll was bumpin it when it dropped, so stop playing... just blaze k!lled the beat and it was a great track for a new hot artist to jump on... The only reason Joe isn't hot... is marketing... no marketing = market on the internet, it's cheaper than traditional marketing and you can reach the masses.

Pump It Up still gets play in commercials, and arenas all over... so the song can't be that bad.

this man was in every mag slated as like the NEo of Hip Hop now he can't spit! ha ha...

Now why does he get the most attention when he talks? if it was false and the wu didn't feel like it was true, then you'd do what Jay does to these non- worthy rappers... he dismisses them and not comment...

if meth wasn't fazed by it why not say... Man whatever with Budden's statment Blackout 2 in stores... and push that cd...

to ANY RAPPER OUT THERE IF YOU CAN't GO AND SAY I'M THE BEST OR BETTER THAN HIM AND REALLY MEAN IT AND WANT TO SHOW IT, GET OUT OF THE RAP BIZINESS!!!!

I Think it was an opinionated comment but he's a rapper he's suppossed to feel like he can out rap people!
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago