"I don't like Joe Budden, He can't f**k with me" - Raekwon

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
 murdamurda said:
f**k all that, if Raekwon is a gangsta n*gga, lilke the Raekwon who had beef with Biggy this n*gga Budden would have been hit with the fatal flying guillotine.

If Ol' Dirty Bastard was still alive he would have already approached this n*gga and spit in his b***hes face. He was the real gangsta. Aint no one want to mess w/ Dirty.

I really think a n*gga needs to put a bullet in Joe Budden's head. Fake thug no love n*gga. Ghostface would have this guy running like a trackstar. Joe cant show up to Staten Island. Cross that Bayonne Bridge n*gga and you getting your a.ss kicked. Just like you would in your own hood if you ever stepped out.

Joe Budden need to get hit in his head with a baseball bat.

"Hit him in his fitted hat, he wont have a chance to twitter that." -50
you quoted 50, you just proved your a Bkjj11 clone, stay having 50 in your mouth
 8 years ago '04        #82
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 clearm3 said:
if f**king Soulja Boy went and started calling dudes out sayin he raps better....should people just respond?

Prove yourself and then say s**t. Dont drop a hit record in 2003 and get on the you got served soundtrack thinking you can just start sayin you better than dudes. Put in some work first.
I guess you have been tuned into the radio too much to hear of the Mood Muzik series, Halfway House, and Padded Room
 8 years ago '05        #83
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 {XtoDaZ} said:
you quoted 50, you just proved your a Bkjj11 clone, stay having 50 in your mouth
Why Budden think he good? Pump it u sucked. Thats all he's known for. That and getting beat up and thrown through the window of Crown Fried Chicken on communipaw av. gansta n*gga.

On the other hand Window Shopper was one of my favorite rap songs ever.

You can quote a rapper if they have made a name for themselves. Not if they have made a fool of themselves like Budden.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #84
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 murdamurda said:
Why Budden think he good? Pump it u sucked. Thats all he's known for. That and getting beat up and thrown through the window of Crown Fried Chicken on communipaw av. gansta n*gga.

On the other hand Window Shopper was one of my favorite rap songs ever.

You can quote a rapper if they have made a name for themselves. Not if they have made a fool of themselves like Budden.
Posted via Mobile Device
damn you are slow, bet you're siblings had to feed you food until the age of 15, ever hear of the Mood Muzik series, Halfway House, Padded Room, stop talking about s**t you don't know lil white boy
 8 years ago '05        #85
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 {XtoDaZ} said:
damn you are slow, bet you're siblings had to feed you food until the age of 15, ever hear of the Mood Muzik series, Halfway House, Padded Room, stop talking about s**t you don't know lil white boy
To be honest I never heard of mood muzik, padded a.ss, and halfway house.

Any song ever hit the radio? Because I was in Dubai and aint no one checkin for Budden.

50 run the middle east son. He be chillen w Khadafi getting paid 500k per half hour just to chill.

Budden gets no money.

window shopper>> defaulterhouse + budden
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #86
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 murdamurda said:
To be honest I never heard of mood muzik, padded a.ss, and halfway house.

Any song ever hit the radio? Because I was in Dubai and aint no one checkin for Budden.

50 run the middle east son. He be chillen w Khadafi getting paid 500k per half hour just to chill.

Budden gets no money.

window shopper>> defaulterhouse + budden
Posted via Mobile Device
word @ least I know you let mainstream media deem what music artist is best for your comprehension
 8 years ago '04        #87
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
if you cant compete against your peers, you shouldn't have the job; plain and simple. Rap is a job if you cant prove everyday that your qualified for the spot your in you don't deserve the spot. Wu Tang is a legendary GROUP no single artist out of the Wu are legendary artists solo wise. Its an honest opinion from their peer; if an artist can't take it, get out of the business or f!ght to prove them wrong. Personally i think Budden would RAP circles around just about anyone out, there is a reason why people only respond in interviews and not on wax....

its funny when you bring up that oh this artist only has a fan base on the internet...

North America Population = 337,572,949
North America Internet Users = 251,290,489

thats a little over 2/3 of North Americas population that uses the internet, so your point is null and void.
 06-22-2009, 04:35 PM         #88
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doe Stacks said:
This is all I gotta say Rae >>>

This is what you like listening at? I'm not saying he can't rap, but why the f**k would I want to hear someone rapping about drugs. I'm trying to do positive s**t in life I don't want to be a drug-dealer. Besides the lyrical content and delivery, he's no different from a "Jeezy" or "Gucci."

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 06-22-2009 at 04:37 PM..
 06-22-2009, 04:44 PM         #89
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sincere730 said:
When's the last time Raekwon had a dope verse?

Quoteable worthy?

I'll wait
I've heard about 4 or 5 dope ones recently.

Staten we go hard
Renaissance Rap Remix
And a couple leaked OB4CL2 tracks.
 06-22-2009, 04:46 PM         #90
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
This is what you like listening at? I'm not saying he can't rap, but why the f**k would I want to hear someone rapping about drugs. I'm trying to do positive s**t in life I don't want to be a drug-dealer. Besides the lyrical content and delivery, he's no different from a "Jeezy" or "Gucci."
You're a f*g**t. For real. Trying to do something positive with your life so you can't listen to coke rap? Does your mother put on the parental locks the cable channels, too?

and lol @ he's no different than Jeezy aside from lyrics and delivery. The two most important parts of rapping.

Last edited by KrayLay; 06-22-2009 at 04:47 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #91
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
I'm a budden fan and a Wu fan... but why does everyone get on Joey about saying who he is, and voicing an opinion... word for word... joe is a beast...

as an artist maybe he needs to do more to SELL but come on dude is lyrically nuts... especially if you've followed him since desert storm...

put it on wax... or hush up!
 8 years ago '09        #92
ShowTimesince79 
space
space
$346 | Props total: 0 0
 patt24 said:
if you cant compete against your peers, you shouldn't have the job; plain and simple. Rap is a job if you cant prove everyday that your qualified for the spot your in you don't deserve the spot. Wu Tang is a legendary GROUP no single artist out of the Wu are legendary artists solo wise. Its an honest opinion from their peer; if an artist can't take it, get out of the business or f!ght to prove them wrong. Personally i think Budden would RAP circles around just about anyone out, there is a reason why people only respond in interviews and not on wax....

its funny when you bring up that oh this artist only has a fan base on the internet...

North America Population = 337,572,949
North America Internet Users = 251,290,489

thats a little over 2/3 of North Americas population that uses the internet, so your point is null and void.

glad to see i'm not the only 1 here with a brain
 06-22-2009, 05:46 PM         #93
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
I guess you have been tuned into the radio too much to hear of the Mood Muzik series, Halfway House, and Padded Room
really? like i would even come into this thread without knowing all of buddens material and wu material

heard em all, don't talk to me as if i'm just in here talking out of my a.ss like some of the fools in this thread. that isn't putting in work either when only a net following knows 2 of them albums is available to buy.

Last edited by clearm3; 06-22-2009 at 05:47 PM..
 06-22-2009, 06:37 PM         #94
benzino 4 life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k wu tang
f**k joey buddens
 8 years ago '07        #95
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,505 | Props total: 15074 15074
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

WITHOUT THE INTERNET WOULD HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO BUZZ...

Even he knows it, thats why he started his lil Joe Budden tv.. and even went as far as exploiting his girl's looks to get more traffic generated. All that s**t was was a marketing ploy to get people talkin, and that combined with all his lil diva-like drama.. is the only reason we even speakin on him at this point in time.

thats what he is known for the most tahiry and well his one hit pump it up

tahiry has a bright future ahead i dunno bout joey

i dun see slaughterhouse doing numbers
 8 years ago '07        #96
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
the only way to settle this s**t is if these n*ggas get in one of dem booths and spit at each other. Rea was sneak dissin Biggie, why not Buddens cuz Buddens clearly don't give a f**k who he disses.
 8 years ago '06        #97
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 murdamurda said:
U gonna cry when his brains is all over the floor?
Posted via Mobile Device
i dont know but just warn me before u go out to k!ll him so i can get emotionally prepared
 8 years ago '05        #98
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
Lmao @ people saying OB4CL was classic just because of Ghostface...damn, I heard it all now.

There's maybe one feature in the entire Wu-Tang Discography that isn't filled with guest spots, and that's Liquid Swords..but even that album had plenty of guest spots in it just not as many as the others. Hell, k!llah Preist even had his own track on the album. Wu-Tang made EACH OTHERS ALBUMS CLASSIC. Hell, Ghostface's Ironman wouldn't have been classic if it wasn't for Raekwon..and OB4CL is a better album than that, so stop the bulls**t. Raekwon is one of the pioneers in the game, and Budden IS NOT better than him in any way. Budden has talent as a storyteller, but you guys overrate this dude's lyrics so much.
 06-23-2009, 05:16 AM         #99
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cuban Linx II been on hiatus longer than The Growth/Padded Room

n*ggas need to drop some music and put this talking to rest
 06-23-2009, 06:57 AM         #100
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twista740 said:
lol @ the first response to this thread......f**kin groupie.

OB4CL > joes life
true... /thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
32 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago