"I don't like Joe Budden, He can't f**k with me" - Raekwon

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
Three 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,052 | Props total: 1038 1038
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
here we go another 8 page thread of these f*g**t a.ss budden d**kriders... gotta commend yall on ya dedication tho...
internet soldiersssssssss
 8 years ago '05        #22
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
I like Budden, but dude had a close one with Saigon, who k!lled him style wise on a Wu beat. Now I know Wu wont go at Budden on wax, but if they do, Its one diss track, with a lil effort, METH could destroy him, flow and lyrics. Now Budden got one good single(industry wise), and his last album was decent. While Wu is stilll dropping quality hip-hop, tru to its roots. I know budden could go in HARD, but 6 out of 8 wu members would burry Budden in a battle.

What Budden diss track actually had an Impact on Hip-Hop? Theres a reason why that motherf**ker was last in that vibe bracket, cause HE thinks he's all that, but 90% of real hip-hop heads listen to his beef track and MOVE THE f**k ON!
 8 years ago '06        #23
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2281 2281
This is starting to get interesting. I would love to see a back and forth with Wu Tang and Slaughterhouse it would bring a little bit of spice to the game right now.
 8 years ago '08        #24
litdes 
space
space
space
$1,279 | Props total: 1031 1031
i like rae but joe will eat him up....and why does every one keep sayin joe shouldnt say this and that cuz so and so is a legend to me thats good for hip hop when n*ggas go at so called legends its healthy competition and it gives young dudes a chance to prove them self
 8 years ago '04        #25
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Gotta love how as soon as he starts talking about something remotely interesting, the video ends.
 8 years ago '04        #26
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 YARKONE said:
I like Budden, but dude had a close one with Saigon, who k!lled him style wise on a Wu beat. Now I know Wu wont go at Budden on wax, but if they do, Its one diss track, with a lil effort, METH could destroy him, flow and lyrics. Now Budden got one good single(industry wise), and his last album was decent. While Wu is stilll dropping quality hip-hop, tru to its roots. I know budden could go in HARD, but 6 out of 8 wu members would burry Budden in a battle.

What Budden diss track actually had an Impact on Hip-Hop? Theres a reason why that motherf**ker was last in that vibe bracket, cause HE thinks he's all that, but 90% of real hip-hop heads listen to his beef track and MOVE THE f**k ON!
you probably couldnt even name 6 members of wu tang without googling it. most people couldnt, thats the point.only half the crew has even done something worth talking about..method man is probably the least lyrical member of wu tang, he would have no chance against any member of slaughterhouse. and what is the last "quality" effort from wu when every fan they have has s**tted on every album released since enter the 36 chambers? only members with a respectable solo career in music is ghost,rza, and method man, and i cant even remember the last hot song method man released..

Last edited by haff3131; 06-21-2009 at 09:29 PM..
 06-21-2009, 09:29 PM         #27
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:

8 years ago '05        #28
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,395 | Props total: 4456 4456
 8 years ago '06        #29
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2281 2281
 Peterparker said:
^
no member in slaughterhouse has a respectable solo so exactly what is ur point d**krider??
Thats false dumbass. death is Certain by Royce is a classic album.
 8 years ago '07        #30
XPectNoMercy 
space
space
$354 | Props total: 1 1
 haff3131 said:
you probably couldnt even name 6 members of wu tang without googling it. most people couldnt, thats the point.only half the crew has even done something worth talking about..method man is probably the least lyrical member of wu tang, he would have no chance against any member of slaughterhouse. and what is the last "quality" effort from wu when every fan they have has s**tted on every album released since enter the 36 chambers? only members with a respectable solo career in music is ghost,rza, and method man, and i cant even remember the last hot song method man released..
Some of you dude's are lost in outerspace. If you have no clue about who your trying to speak on then shut the f**k up. Method man has put out enough song's and album's to be respected along with 80% of the clan. Then you have the nerve to only mention ghost,rza and method as the only dude's with respectable solo careers HaHaHa. Most of the wu solo wise have dropped one classic album at the least. If you can't name 6 member's of the Wu you were either born yesterday or just have no clue about Hip-Hop. By the way Method Man last album was pretty tight just didn't get the promo behind it. Either way Joey will murda Meth in a battle but has no chance when it come's to track against track.
 06-21-2009, 10:12 PM         #31
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i really think some people these days started listening to hip hop when pump it up came out
 06-21-2009, 10:12 PM         #32
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NyCBoRiQuA said:
You're buggin. Raekwon's catalog dwarfs Joe Buddens and his maybe 10 good songs. Buddens is garbage and only internet n*ggas like him. Nobody I know even listens to Buddens like that, and if they do they listen to his Desert Storm s**t when he was really spittin. He can't f**k wit like half the Wu-Tang let alone all time greats like Meth & Rae. Keep listenin to Andre 3000.
U obviously dont listen to Budden but could careless. and I can barely find a n*gga that listens to Raekwon right now so stfu. Budden has sold 30,000, Rae may not even sell that much so that ends the debate on what others listen to. And who gives a f**k what your n*ggas listen to.

and btw Andre3000>Any n*gga in the Wu.
 8 years ago '05        #33
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
f**k all that, if Raekwon is a gangsta n*gga, lilke the Raekwon who had beef with Biggy this n*gga Budden would have been hit with the fatal flying guillotine.

If Ol' Dirty Bastard was still alive he would have already approached this n*gga and spit in his b***hes face. He was the real gangsta. Aint no one want to mess w/ Dirty.

I really think a n*gga needs to put a bullet in Joe Budden's head. Fake thug no love n*gga. Ghostface would have this guy running like a trackstar. Joe cant show up to Staten Island. Cross that Bayonne Bridge n*gga and you getting your a.ss kicked. Just like you would in your own hood if you ever stepped out.

Joe Budden need to get hit in his head with a baseball bat.

"Hit him in his fitted hat, he wont have a chance to twitter that." -50
 8 years ago '04        #34
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
.....Stop talking, and drop records.

Hypothetical question...

Let's say Joe drops a diss tomorrow, that's crazy.....and nobody from the Wu lyrically responds, what's next?

More so, if they do and it's dwarfed by Joe's diss, what then?

I'm calling it now. Wu will eventually make a diss that'll either be great, or subpar but labeled great because of who dropped it. (IE: If the same lyrics were spit by say.......Soulja Boy (very loose example here), people would call it trash.)

I'm sick of everyone talking about careers, who has classics, who has the most memorable material, blah blah blah.

RAP. f**king RAP. Remove your history, and RAP. If you're doper than the next man that's talking down on your brand? SHOW AND PROVE.

What's so hard to understand about that concept? RAP.
 8 years ago '06        #35
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,835 | Props total: 1994 1994
 Andre3000 said:
and btw Andre3000>Any n*gga in the Wu.
ghostface >
 06-21-2009, 10:20 PM         #36
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Budden has sold 30,000, Rae may not even sell that much so that ends the debate on what others listen to.
GZA moved almost 30k independently just last year

I would think Raekwon will easily surpass 30k
 06-21-2009, 10:25 PM         #37
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ea$e said:
I'm sick of everyone talking about careers, who has classics, who has the most memorable material, blah blah blah.

RAP. f**king RAP. Remove your history, and RAP. If you're doper than the next man that's talking down on your brand? SHOW AND PROVE.

What's so hard to understand about that concept? RAP.
if f**king Soulja Boy went and started calling dudes out sayin he raps better....should people just respond?

Prove yourself and then say s**t. Dont drop a hit record in 2003 and get on the you got served soundtrack thinking you can just start sayin you better than dudes. Put in some work first.
 06-21-2009, 10:28 PM         #38
nxn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Would budden/slaughterhouse please already say some s**t so this damn thing gets started. I don't even really care who wins.
 8 years ago '04        #39
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
 clearm3 said:
if f**king Soulja Boy went and started calling dudes out sayin he raps better....should people just respond?

Prove yourself and then say s**t. Dont drop a hit record in 2003 and get on the you got served soundtrack thinking you can just start sayin you better than dudes. Put in some work first.
I agree to an extent (I'm 100% neutral in all of this), but here's my thing....

Why even address it if that's the case?

By addressing it with all this rah-rah negative, Wu vs Budden, s**t in every possible way other than a record, what does that say about them? Either they feel too superior, or simply don't wanna go that route.

And most importantly, where's Method Man? Why hasn't he responded to that concise sublime Joe dropped over D.O.A? I mean, this n*gga went from opinionated to straight up lyrically disrespectful. Why isn't he speaking out?

Point blank, somebody from the Wu needs to shut up outside of the booth and k!ll the n*gga inside of the booth.

If they can do it, I'd like to see it happen because Joseph is definitely in need of an extreme humbling...
 06-21-2009, 10:38 PM         #40
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ea$e said:
I agree to an extent (I'm 100% neutral in all of this), but here's my thing....

Why even address it if that's the case?

By addressing it with all this rah-rah negative, Wu vs Budden, s**t in every possible way other than a record, what does that say about them? Either they feel too superior, or simply don't wanna go that route.

And most importantly, where's Method Man? Why hasn't he responded to that concise sublime Joe dropped over D.O.A? I mean, this n*gga went from opinionated to straight up lyrically disrespectful. Why isn't he speaking out?

Point blank, somebody from the Wu needs to shut up outside of the booth and k!ll the n*gga inside of the booth.

If they can do it, I'd like to see it happen because Joseph is definitely in need of an extreme humbling...
i see what you are saying in that regard. i think its a situation where budden himself let it get out of context. it's his responsibility to put it out there in a better light. wu tang just is seeing it the same way, we the fans seeing it. it's just straight disrespectful to what they built. i understand what budden was trying to say, but he was wrong for how he did it and for letting it escalate before putting out the flames.

dudes are all gonna have to just sit down at rock the bells. i rather see all of these dudes come together on stage than throw disses at one another. slaughterhouse at it's core is what wu is. Think it makes more sense for them to be unified
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy