Which Brands Are Done...They 15 Minutes is up....Finished. Vol. Rocawear & FUBU

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Rocking gear by brands period is played out. If s**t is hot n you know how to wear it, who gives a f**k about a brand? Grow the f**k up.
 8 years ago '09        #22
PRPS 
space
space
$151 | Props total: 1 1
ed hardy been played out for a hot second now
 8 years ago '04        #23
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
<~~~wears clothes until holes appear...bump a season..the season ends when it's too raggedy to wear anymore.
 06-22-2009, 06:48 PM         #24
tha_ape  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Savant said:
<~~~wears clothes until holes appear...bump a season..the season ends when it's too raggedy to wear anymore.
2nd that.
 06-22-2009, 07:12 PM         #25
soundtrackk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
akademiks,phat farm,eh hardy,gino green,lrg is kind of falling off imo (there shirts)...miami ink,lot29,southpole lol,sean john is only good for jeans,
 06-22-2009, 07:14 PM         #26
CapoStatus291  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Coogi is a.ss..that s**t got n*ggas lookin like a walking college textbook with all those highlight colors..

Last edited by CapoStatus291; 06-22-2009 at 07:16 PM..
 06-22-2009, 07:25 PM         #27
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 FN LoW said:
who gives a s**t what other people think is played out or not...Wear whatever brands you like and leave it at that...Aslong as you can complete the fit thats all that matters...I still wear everything from PNB Nation to Karl Kani, Mecca, South Pole, Sean John, Polo, Armani, BBC, LRG, Rocawar, Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica, Diesel, Burberry, Avirex, Enyce, Phat Farm and plenty of others...The less people who wear it the more i like it...

now let somebody try and hate on me for that, cause itll just prove your a hypebeast and have to follow trends and what everybody else is wearing just to feel fresh..

Karl Kani, Polo, Armani, Burberry, Avirex, Enyce are
 8 years ago '04        #28
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 217 217
i still f**k with roc a wear f**k that overpriced s**t play cloths ain thit here yet what stores can i get it from online because there are no stores here that sell it and there online store is always sold out, im from columbus, oh
 8 years ago '04        #29
Mercury 
space
space
$2,585 | Props total: 1423 1423
certain brands I don't wear because i never wore them to begin with. Like I never really liked south pole not even in the mid 90's. But for the most part, if I like a brand at some point, I'll continue wearing it til they completely go out of business or just switch up their designs completely.

For example, I remember liking rocawear when it firest dropped and I was in HS...so I stayed with it to a certain extent. I was never somebody who forced myself to be roc from head to toe, but if I saw a piece, even to this day, I'd get it if I liked the design. Miskeen is a different example. I liked a lot of their pieces at first, then they COMPLETELY switched up their steez, thats what made me avoid them
 8 years ago '04        #30
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 gratz_the_king said:

this is the future...f**k coogi, alife, bape, lrg, ecko, stussy, ed hardy, affliction, and all the other wack brands that are overrpiced as s**t, have boring repetetive designs, and have no meaning behind them...check the NEW era of t-shirts out..
i'm glad u feeling yourself but major FAIL my n*gga the designs shown on ur link is super sub par and most the brands u named do have meanings and themes behind em smh
 8 years ago '04        #31
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
 gratz_the_king said:
sorry u feel that way...but dont front tho..bcuz if ur fav rapper lil wayne or sum1 startin wearin my s**t ud be the first to cop the next day

and its targeted towards people with aspirations, so if ur not feelin it then i guess it says sumthing about u..but every1 has their own opinion so cant be mad i guess
i work in the music industry so i have no fav rapper lol infact most i've met i find corny and i have my own look and pretty much my own style and i only buy s**t i actually like so no trend or etc could ever influence my mind im actually what aspirations are made of lol
 8 years ago '04        #32
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
 gratz_the_king said:
lol alright bro. i guess you just dont like the shirts then...i have 12-14 planned t-shirts to drop in the first few months...but im only gonna start out with 4 for now, then add 2-3 per month

only 2 on the myspace page will be part of the initial 4, so dont judge it just yet. not saying youll like the others or not, but im just sayin...that myspace s**t isnt finalized...even the 2 that im using from there still have to undergo tweaks...

but its all good , if you dont like then you dont like lol. i have had people tell me they like it, and others tell me they dont...so its no problem lol
yea i think as you guys grow more i will eventually like sumthin every brand has atleast 2 shirts i like
 8 years ago '06        #33
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Vokal... Saw a dude wearing it in the bar the other night thinking he was fresh as s**t.
 8 years ago '06        #34
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Bout to cop me a play cloths tee
 06-23-2009, 09:18 AM         #35
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the hell would wear rapper's clothing? the only rappers clothing i ever bought/wore was sean john.
 8 years ago '04        #36
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Sammyboi22 said:
Vokal... Saw a dude wearing it in the bar the other night thinking he was fresh as s**t.
See now he took it too far ... Vokal was always wack..
 8 years ago '04        #37
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
n*ggas got the game f**ked up

f**k being loyal to a brand, if s**t is dope it's dope
 06-24-2009, 02:11 PM         #38
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ed hardy is ugly as f**k, I don't know why people like that s**t so much.
 8 years ago '04        #39
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
once again....another crap fashion thread
 8 years ago '05        #40
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,916 | Props total: 504 504
 2 fn low said:
who gives a s**t what other people think is played out or not...wear whatever brands you like and leave it at that...aslong as you can complete the fit thats all that matters...i still wear everything from pnb nation to karl kani, mecca, south pole, sean john, polo, armani, bbc, lrg, rocawar, tommy hilfiger, nautica, diesel, burberry, avirex,phat farm, enyce and plenty of others...the less people who wear it the more i like it...

Now let somebody try and hate on me for that, cause itll just prove your a hypebeast and have to follow trends and what everybody else is wearing just to feel fresh..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now