Wu To Budden "You Diss One, You Diss Us All" Slaughter House Might Get Slaughtered

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #161
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
yardfather >>>>>>> buddens
 8 years ago '09        #162
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
 jwindigo2k4 said:
what are you 12wtf is wrong with the kids these days 4 real hahaha

U mad doggie? The truth hurts huh?
 8 years ago '05        #163
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,901 | Props total: 30146 30146
budden will s**t on them dudes lyrically
 8 years ago '09        #164
space
space
 MonkTaker said:
You sir, are dumb as f**k

at all the sissy a.ss n*ggas getting amd cause ain't nobody blowing the wu's d**k off. You nggas on here are friendly as f**k. Yall want a nice friendly thread where everybody's having an orgy with the wu just cause yall like riding them n*ggas d**k. f**k all you dumb a.ss 1 track minded a.ss n*ggas. Joey>meth. Stay mad cupcakes:greetings10:
 8 years ago '09        #165
space
space
 clearm3 said:
so same goes for Budden

this is not 2003 anymore, he isn't relevant either

you acting like dudes in the wu can't go anywhere in the world to have a show. Can budden go to japan and even be recognized? Can budden call anyone besides slaughterhouse and fab for a 16? The wu in my opinion are still relevant if they can get things done.

last i heard meth just dropped a cd with redman and sold what budden did in his first in their 2nd week almost, raekwon is dropping his album finally, ghostface stays dropping cds, rza is doing movie scores and is still in movies which even included a role in American Gangster, and the rest of wu been doing their thing independently.

so explain to me how the wu aren't relevant, but budden is? if anything they are more known. Just because budden has a youtube and a twitter account does not mean he is relevant. just means he knows how to use a computer

This ain't the 90's and even though there still somewhat relevant nobody's checking for them just like nobody's really checking for joey or for that matter the slaughterhouse. Matter of fact nobody probably even know about the slaughterhouse so they are way irrelevant, but that still doesn't dismiss the fact that the n*ggas can rap and I personally think that they would hold it down against the wu. It's just an opinion. Why everybody get so butthurt when others don't agree is really some girl s**t. Maybe not your personally cause you hold valid points unlike some of these other cry baby a.ss n*ggas. I see where your coming from about being relevant and what they did for hip hop, but as far as battle rap goes I think the wu are in over there heads with this one.
 06-20-2009, 10:57 PM         #166
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dog4life said:
my thing is budden mad cause he ain't blow up even da band sold more den dat n*gga
Joe Budden hasn't been on TV since 2003, Da Band had a tv show and still didn't manage to go platinum.
 8 years ago '04        #167
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 Get it Right said:
Joe Budden hasn't been on TV since 2003, Da Band had a tv show and still didn't manage to go platinum.
i never said they went platinum i said they outsold joe budden f*g**t if u gonna qoute somethin get it right
 8 years ago '09        #168
space
space
 Get it Right said:

8 years ago '09        #169
space
space
 dog4life said:
i never said they went platinum i said they outsold joe budden f*g**t if u gonna qoute somethin get it right

So does that make them better rappers cause they outsold budden?
 06-20-2009, 11:29 PM         #170
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dog4life said:

I never said "you said they went platinum," so get that right! They both went gold so what's your point? Barney sold millions of video cassettes I think we should congratulate him.

When will you guys understand, if you're going to compare Joe Budden to anything compare lyrics. These people y'all name are backed by major labels, but I don't need to explain Joe Budden situation he can do it himself unlike these artist.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #171
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bkjj11 said:
see what the f**k i mean boxden? this dude search for my got damn posts, get OFF MY d**k Coolio...GET OFF SON, THAT IS IT.

lmao i love how u never try defending ur posts seeing as u know everything that's said about u is right..keep tryna cop-out u homo

not my fault it's so easy to get under ur skin

Last edited by coolio; 06-21-2009 at 12:04 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #172
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29547 29547
LOL @ bkjj11 talkin bout people bein on his d**k when he ran in here to talk s**t about joe budden...lol wouldnt be surprised if marquis ran into the ransom thread too
 8 years ago '07        #173
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69963 69963
^^ 2 of my fans right here at their finest people...
 8 years ago '04        #174
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29547 29547
 Bkjj11 said:
im not like many other users that will go in a damn snoop dogg or TI thread and just s**t on them. Why hate on something i dont care about? feel me?
lmao wooow, str8 up negro please award here...i had to quote this s**t ...i needed this laugh after a good night of drinkin...
 06-21-2009, 01:43 AM         #175
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
paper plates 2
 8 years ago '05        #176
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
f**k all dat talkin... drop a diss if u better and watch wat happens...
personally joe do be sayin s**t to push muff**kaz buddens...lol....

but if he comes back and explain wat he said...
the s**t is not the same... even tho he should explain that at one time....

thats why when royce said joe would eat meth lyrical....
he said with no disrespect because he knows how muff**kaz take s**t.....
like royce & d12 beef... s**t was totally uncalled for...
but thats jus how they took it and it was beef from a misunderstandin......

i dont give a f**k.... if it becomes slaughterhouse vs wu.....
imma love that s**t... fa one its gone be sum lyrical history made....
fa 2 them 4 niccaz gone hold down everything wu throw at them.....IMO tho....
 8 years ago '04        #177
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
i think if joe budden had just approached meth like mos did to jay i would have respected him if he just asked to battle him. But he insulted him and the thing is he even dissed odb its like 50 said what you have to remember is method man was well respected of the that era by all peers budden has never been respected or been better than his peers when he debuted in rap and he still isnt. Im not talking about record sales or popularity but budden just aint that nice hands down

I can name a bunch of underground rappers which are better than budden sean price blu murs phonte rapper big pooh none of these rappers complain about stupid vibe list they just do their own thing
 06-21-2009, 07:38 AM         #178
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Absolutely nothing is going to happen.
 8 years ago '04        #179
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 Get it Right said:
I never said "you said they went platinum," so get that right! They both went gold so what's your point? Barney sold millions of video cassettes I think we should congratulate him.

When will you guys understand, if you're going to compare Joe Budden to anything compare lyrics. These people y'all name are backed by major labels, but I don't need to explain Joe Budden situation he can do it himself unlike these artist.

that n*gga did not sell gold he only sold like 50k thats why he was crying in the XXL
 8 years ago '04        #180
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
nevermind took that n*gga awhile but he did go gold
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago