Wu To Budden "You Diss One, You Diss Us All" Slaughter House Might Get Slaughtered

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-20-2009, 06:53 PM         #141
benzino 4 life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop writin 6 paragraph essays
nobody is gonna read all that
 06-20-2009, 07:00 PM         #142
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe Budden fans get more p***y than Wu-Tang fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f**k it... I can't argue with you guys anymore I'm about to get on y'all level and talk about everything except "who would win in a battle today!"

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 06-20-2009 at 07:01 PM..
 06-20-2009, 07:11 PM         #143
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stormtrooper said:
I didnt say nothing ....lol

im just asking real questions that people leave out when they argue for the side of that n*gga
i appreciate the fact that you know the dude personally and aren't showing any bias towards him.
 8 years ago '07        #144
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 clearm3 said:
i appreciate the fact that you know the dude personally and aren't showing any bias towards him.
Word up. Some of the Budden Warriors need to follow suit.
 8 years ago '07        #145
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,521 | Props total: 70179 70179
 Get it Right said:
Joe Budden fans get more p***y than Wu-Tang fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f**k it... I can't argue with you guys anymore I'm about to get on y'all level and talk about everything except "who would win in a battle today!"
that's a white flag comment.
 8 years ago '07        #146
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
n*ggas in here acting like Slaughterhouse has proven themselves already like n*ggas gonna be talking about this group in 15 years. These n*ggas are a knockoff four horsemen. F*ck outta here!
 8 years ago '05        #147
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
 Stormtrooper said:
(Get It Right)^^^^ You believe Joe's First Cd was a classic?
Well i have this bridge in Brooklyn i want to sell you
And how does his music relate to you...... ?
(girl issues, strip clubs with china doll, being unnoticed, claiming your smarter than everyone else...) enlighten me!!
sound like u only feel mm3 but mm3 content is near the same exept club s**t

anyway i still dont see the point of talking about career when there is a "beef"
 8 years ago '05        #148
Killa_Khaos7 
space
space
$324 | Props total: 0 0
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Word up. Some of the Budden Warriors need to follow suit.
WuTang having "legendary status" means that anyone siding with Budden will be pointed at as being biased.

Well fukk that cause TODAY in 2009, Wu Tang is not keeping up with Slaughterhouse in a beef, or lyrically for that matter. Forget classics, forget past acclaim, forget all that. We talking about a lyrical contest held TODAY. I think all the Wu Tang fans are just mad that their saviors won't STFU and get in the booth so they resort to talking about "classics."

And this is coming from a HUGE fan of both the WU, and Slaughterhouse.

Last edited by Killa_Khaos7; 06-20-2009 at 07:32 PM..
 06-20-2009, 07:31 PM         #149
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:

When asked about battlin' Eminem he said "09' Joe Budden is beef free"

2 weeks later he's dissin' Meth

Joe Budden is a b***h. Meth been out his prime for 10 years now

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #150
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bkjj11 said:
im not like many other users that will go in a damn snoop dogg or TI thread and just s**t on them. Why hate on something i dont care about? feel me?

LMAO who the f**k are you lying to? that's exactly what you do....

did this dude think everybody just forgot his post history or something? and it's funny how all these budden haters pretend like they like saigon all of a sudden
 06-20-2009, 07:45 PM         #151
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
that's a white flag comment.
Real s**t Joe Budden would beat Method Man a.ss in a street f!ght. Someone load up the Def Jam Vendetta.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 06-20-2009 at 07:49 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #152
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,914 | Props total: 717 717
 Tecnique said:
This isnt gonna get interesting, because Wu is gonna say they're legends and they have nothing to go at Joe for.

Until Meth responds on a track I dont care what Wu have to say honestly, I respect the classic music they used to make, but as a GROUP they havent made a hot album in a long time.

Not saying they can't, they just havent put any music out as a group so why does it matter?
Truth. Them n*ggas would bet destroyed right now that's why they're beating around the bush and nobody has dropped a track yet.
 8 years ago '12        #153
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1257 1257
 Killa_Khaos7 said:
WuTang having "legendary status" means that anyone siding with Budden will be pointed at as being biased.

Well fukk that cause TODAY in 2009, Wu Tang is not keeping up with Slaughterhouse in a beef, or lyrically for that matter. Forget classics, forget past acclaim, forget all that. We talking about a lyrical contest held TODAY. I think all the Wu Tang fans are just mad that their saviors won't STFU and get in the booth so they resort to talking about "classics."

And this is coming from a HUGE fan of both the WU, and Slaughterhouse.
Wow no f**kin' s**t moron..

Wu-Tang was droppin' classics TEN f**kIN' YEARS ago.. they're not in they're prime..

Just think about how terrible Joe Budden is gonna be in 10 years.. or any other hot rapper right now..

Use some f**kin logic before you post..
 8 years ago '05        #154
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 669 669
next thing you know they do a song together called "massacre" and start some joined union
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #155
Stormtrooper 
space
space
$749 | Props total: 52 52
 pokora said:
sound like u only feel mm3 but mm3 content is near the same exept club s**t

anyway i still dont see the point of talking about career when there is a "beef"
No i actually listen!! He's been saying the same s**t since his first LP...

strip clubs- women drama, anti-popular, being better than everyone, being smarter than other people,mental issues.... blah

Listen when has Rapping just about lyrics? tell me? their always was and is more... any normal person would conclude you have to have stage presence, delivery, concepts, lyrics too, and some other things correct? Joe says (The Best Rapper Alive) is only based on lyrics!!! Because it says "RAPPER" in the title..f**k outta here... Thats just twisting words to favor his own point...

I looked at the vibe list and common sense tells me they took into accord, many other things that make a Artist/Rapper.

Impact on the culture
Lyrics
Sales (which you can not discredit to win or lose a debate)
Song Concepts
Longevity
(yeah bow wow should have been on the list, that little n*gga been rapping longer than some of these old heads and sold more.. it wasn't a fad he's been rapping what 11 years and i don't care who wrote his s**t.. n*ggaz would be surprised on who gets help in the industry)

I could go on with more categories, this things separate the n*ggaz on your corner or the taco bell ads from the real and the importance of each category is subject to your own opinion which in honesty can't be argued, its subjectable ... hell these days people tell me Swagger is more important than lyrics I.E. Dipset, and Jezy Fans

To the main point ..Joe went and gave his definition of "RAPPER ALIVE" and use a example to back his claim. Ask yourself ...Honestly!! Do you think the people or person that compiled that list was just talking about lyrics?

All people have to do is think, it really doesn't matter if you are a fan or not.. be objective

What would some of you n*ggaz do if Chris Paul called out Eddie Jones... and said i could beat Eddie Jones in a 1 on 1 now, would that impress you?
 8 years ago '08        #156
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,810 | Props total: 9129 9129
 ehizzy3 said:
all i hear is talk from wu tang.....they need to stop being f**king pussies and diss budden
There washed up Kung Fu rappers wouldn't dare get in the booth.
 8 years ago '05        #157
Killa_Khaos7 
space
space
$324 | Props total: 0 0
 MonkTaker said:
Wow no f**kin' s**t moron..

Wu-Tang was droppin' classics TEN f**kIN' YEARS ago.. they're not in they're prime..

Just think about how terrible Joe Budden is gonna be in 10 years.. or any other hot rapper right now..

Use some f**kin logic before you post..
Telling ME to use logic? The whole point of my post was to point out how no one was focusing on what is at hand NOW. No one should care about how many classics this person/group has over the other one when we're talking about who can out-rap who which, in case you forgot, is how this whole ordeal started. Sure "classics" are good for a measuring stick for your whole career, but this isn't about who has the most classics, or who has had the better career. Budden's initial comments were that he, and a number of other rappers on the Vibe list could out-rap some of the higher seeds that haven't done anything in a long time aka someone like Method Man.

That point has gotten so twisted since then that now we're comparing Wu Tang's classics to a 7 month old group.
 8 years ago '05        #158
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3261 3261
 Get it Right said:
If those Wu-Tang fans could tell me why they like them so much then maybe I would consider their opinion. I can tell you why I listen at Budden and all I want to know is why, Wu-Tang? I'll admit I'm not a fan of them, but I'm willing to give Wu a listen. I like the 90s production a lot better but I know if I could take a MPC3000 back in time I would be a legend.

I won't lie Eminem MMLP was the first CD I bought with my own money. The only thing I knew back then was MTV and TRL I didn't have anyone telling me to get Wu-Tang album. Music is not something you can instantly like especially when you got talented MCs like Joe Budden and Eminem putting out bulls**t singles and hiding behind their true skills.
I'm not writing out all of it again..but peep that thread where that dude asks "Why is Wu-Tang Good?" There's SO many reasons why they're good and I spent a couple long paragraphs explaining just ONE of the reasons.
 8 years ago '07        #159
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,521 | Props total: 70179 70179
 Bkjj11 said:
but when n*ggas on here stalk every thread i do or every post, yeah, im on n*ggas mind and its not kool :fruit:
 coolio said:

LMAO who the f**k are you lying to? that's exactly what you do....

did this dude think everybody just forgot his post history or something? and it's funny how all these budden haters pretend like they like saigon all of a sudden
see what the f**k i mean boxden? this dude search for my got damn posts, get OFF MY d**k Coolio...GET OFF SON, THAT IS IT.
 8 years ago '04        #160
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
my thing is budden mad cause he ain't blow up even da band sold more den dat n*gga he's a bitter old woman n*gga was crying thats why 50 dissed him joe wanted a reason to go at 50 because 50 blew up and in the XXL that fif co produced he told that n*gga step your game up nobody give a f**k about joey except a few stans on bx my 2nd favorite rapper ill rap circles around buddens but he still gets lil play and respect in the industry and i'll admit he might never blow up joe just need to except that n*ggas an excrackhead anyway.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy