Wu To Budden "You Diss One, You Diss Us All" Slaughter House Might Get Slaughtered

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #121
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,966 | Props total: 3224 3224
Lmao @ some dude seriously thinking Budden > Method Man. Kids these days...
 8 years ago '07        #122
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,304 | Props total: 69868 69868
I think anyone that is sayin budden>meth is either a joe fan or new to hip hop after wu tang years
 06-20-2009, 06:00 PM         #123
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clearm3 said:
listen i was just goin by how i felt you were taking it

i really don't give a f**k about any of these rappers and what they do. i am just saying this s**t goes both ways. if dudes are gonna act like the wu are irrelevant, then they need to realize budden isn't either.

i'm not sure if you were directing everything after the afroman line at me, but i can see what you are saying when you listen to music you can relate to. I do that as well, but you cannot just blast everyone else for what they listen to. if a motherf**ker wants to go listen to soulja boy because it takes them in another zone well then thats on them. It ain't for me though, but i certainly can't knock what music does for another. This applies to any musician.

I can respect what joe budden brings to the table, but truth is wu was doing that same s**t for people. you can't say they haven't made emotional records to make you think bout life. Ghostface spit real s**t that got dudes emotional. we can't act like budden is the only dude doing this in music. Budden is simply the only rapper to make that appear to be his trademark. Let's not pretend though that this dude still didn't try to drop bulls**t on us i.e The Future and Touch and Go. You can't just act like this dude is flawless.

And like I said though i do not care for G-Unit but even them dudes have spit the real from time to time as well. Yayos dumbass included.
I agree, Budden is not the first to do it and I don't know why these other guys listen at music. That's a mystery we will never know, why some people consider one artist is better than the next. The conflict comes along when you try to get a person to see it your way and that's the mistake we make. We will never get a person who is unwilling to see it our way. This argument could go on forever because people have made it clear who side their on so If Joe Budden battled Meth and destroyed him you would still have someone saying Meth won, even if Meth admits he loss.

The only thing we should be talking about is diss records and experience because that's the only thing we can use to evaluate these two artist. If you don't practice you won't become better and Joe Budden has dissed a lot of people and he has experience and he knows what the people want to hear.

Jay-z k!lled Nas, but Nas gave it to the people the way they wanted to hear it and that's what made Nas shine. Takeover beat is lame compared to Ether.
 06-20-2009, 06:02 PM         #124
Darkside Ty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The problem I have with Wu is that outside of Deck, Method, and Ghost...the rest of them don't have much of a mic presence .. they don't bring the energy to a track like Joell, Crooked, and Royce do .. I mean if GZA disses Slaughterhouse, no matter how good his lyrics are he will be boring to listen to .. it will like watching paint dry .. mainly because he is so monotone on most of his tracks ..

But I will say that Budden has the same problem.

I can hear the tracks from these two crews now .. the Wu-tang will be ill lyrically but it will be over a lazy beat while Slaughterhouse will have a lot charisma over a loud beat .. and that will probably be more appealing to the audience.

Just my opinion.

Last edited by Darkside Ty; 06-20-2009 at 06:04 PM..
 06-20-2009, 06:10 PM         #125
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
I agree, Budden is not the first to do it and I don't know why these other guys listen at music. That's a mystery we will never know, why some people consider one artist is better than the next. The conflict comes along when you try to get a person to see it your way and that's the mistake we make. We will never get a person who is unwilling to see it our way. This argument could go on forever because people have made it clear who side their on so If Joe Budden battled Meth and destroyed him you would still have someone saying Meth won, even if Meth admits he loss.

The only thing we should be talking about is diss records and experience because that's the only thing we can use to evaluate these two artist. If you don't practice you won't become better and Joe Budden has dissed a lot of people and he has experience and he knows what the people want to hear.

Jay-z k!lled Nas, but Nas gave it to the people the way they wanted to hear it and that's what made Nas shine. Takeover beat is lame compared to Ether.
i agree with you, just how it is these days. i personally grew up on wu and it is what it is. just feel dudes coming out of left field are maybe too young to understand. hip hop always evolves so while i was raied on wu, can't fault that we are in times where kids grew up on eminem.

i think at the end of the day, budden was wrong for how we went about it and he isn;t wrong for thinking he can slay dudes, but he just needs to watch how he speaks things. Truthfully, i believe if slaughterhouse and wu could come together it would be good for all of hip hop. If Budden wanted to do some good and make a mark, i think embracing the Wu and getting all of these dudes together could do alot of good.

too many fans today focus on the "right this minute" in hip hop, thats my opinion.
 06-20-2009, 06:11 PM         #126
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
lmao nah blood, it seems you be on here a little too much
nah crip, i'm really not. i don't really post in the hip hop forum anyways. i just see the same things posted over and over and over again by the same people. im sorry i have a good memory and can read and comprehend things.
 06-20-2009, 06:12 PM         #127
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
Im sorry but I had to bold all the stupid s**t you wrote...if u want me to clarify on why I think its stupid, just tell me...
Please explain to me why you love G-Unit. :greetings10: I'm dying to know what makes them so hot to you. What's going through your head when you're listening to 50cent?

You need to grow up, G-unit was cool back in middle school, but now I'm on my mature s**t and I don't need to hear Tony Yayo talking about going to jail and selling crack. Please don't tell me you can relate to that because that's not cool at all and nothing to brag about. These dudes glorify violence, something they don't even live. If you're a gangster stop rapping.
 8 years ago '04        #128
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Darkside Ty said:
The problem I have with Wu is that outside of Deck, Method, and Ghost...the rest of them don't have much of a mic presence .. they don't bring the energy to a track like Joell, Crooked, and Royce do .. I mean if GZA disses Slaughterhouse, no matter how good his lyrics are he will be boring to listen to .. it will like watching paint dry .. mainly because he is so monotone on most of his tracks ..

But I will say that Budden has the same problem.

I can hear the tracks from these two crews now .. the Wu-tang will be ill lyrically but it will be over a lazy beat while Slaughterhouse will have a lot charisma over a loud beat .. and that will probably be more appealing to the audience.

Just my opinion.
Couldn't agree more.

GZA is a lyrical monster but he may have the most boring/monotone flow on the planet.
 8 years ago '12        #129
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Knowledgeable said:
By who? You can't be serious. Im not even a huge budden fan, but dude would mash them wu n*ggas into pieces
You sir, are dumb as f**k
 8 years ago '04        #130
Stormtrooper 
space
space
$747 | Props total: 47 47
If Joe believes he was so nice with the pen why does he pick and choose his battles?
 06-20-2009, 06:25 PM         #131
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clearm3 said:
i agree with you, just how it is these days. i personally grew up on wu and it is what it is. just feel dudes coming out of left field are maybe too young to understand. hip hop always evolves so while i was raied on wu, can't fault that we are in times where kids grew up on eminem.

i think at the end of the day, budden was wrong for how we went about it and he isn;t wrong for thinking he can slay dudes, but he just needs to watch how he speaks things. Truthfully, i believe if slaughterhouse and wu could come together it would be good for all of hip hop. If Budden wanted to do some good and make a mark, i think embracing the Wu and getting all of these dudes together could do alot of good.

too many fans today focus on the "right this minute" in hip hop, thats my opinion.
If those Wu-Tang fans could tell me why they like them so much then maybe I would consider their opinion. I can tell you why I listen at Budden and all I want to know is why, Wu-Tang? I'll admit I'm not a fan of them, but I'm willing to give Wu a listen. I like the 90s production a lot better but I know if I could take a MPC3000 back in time I would be a legend.

I won't lie Eminem MMLP was the first CD I bought with my own money. The only thing I knew back then was MTV and TRL I didn't have anyone telling me to get Wu-Tang album. Music is not something you can instantly like especially when you got talented MCs like Joe Budden and Eminem putting out bulls**t singles and hiding behind their true skills.
 8 years ago '07        #132
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,304 | Props total: 69868 69868
 Get it Right said:
Please explain to me why you love G-Unit. :greetings10: I'm dying to know what makes them so hot to you. What's going through your head when you're listening to 50cent?

You need to grow up, G-unit was cool back in middle school, but now I'm on my mature s**t and I don't need to hear Tony Yayo talking about going to jail and selling crack. Please don't tell me you can relate to that because that's not cool at all and nothing to brag about. These dudes glorify violence, something they don't even live. If you're a gangster stop rapping.
U just retarded by choice son. Just because they rap about things you can't connect with doesn't mean everyone can't.

Get your foot out your a.ss and act like what u listen to is better than what other people listen to, cuz it can easily be applied the other way.

And no, its nothing to brag about in nobody life about that negative s**t. However, everyone has a story to tell. U may not uderstand nor relate to it but i s**t u not, many people in nyc or all around the world can relate to the struggles that many people like 50 or banks or yayo went thru.
 8 years ago '04        #133
Stormtrooper 
space
space
(Get It Right)^^^^ You believe Joe's First Cd was a classic?
Well i have this bridge in Brooklyn i want to sell you
And how does his music relate to you...... ?
(girl issues, strip clubs with china doll, being unnoticed, claiming your smarter than everyone else...) enlighten me!!
 8 years ago '12        #134
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Stormtrooper said:
If Joe believes he was so nice with the pen why does he pick and choose his battles?

When asked about battlin' Eminem he said "09' Joe Budden is beef free"

2 weeks later he's dissin' Meth

Joe Budden is a b***h. Meth been out his prime for 10 years now
 8 years ago '07        #135
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
I can't believe what I hear from some of yall.

Slaughterhouse shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Wu-Tang Clan unless the sentence is "Wu-Tang Clan is a million times better than Slaughterhouse".
 8 years ago '06        #136
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,629 | Props total: 8556 8556
Slaughter house is a bunch of bums anyway they form togehter to become a super group of lames reunited.
 8 years ago '12        #137
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 DiplomatMagic said:
I can't believe what I hear from some of yall.

Slaughterhouse shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Wu-Tang Clan unless the sentence is "Wu-Tang Clan is a million times better than Slaughterhouse".
Exactly..

Wu-Tang was on top of the game for YEARS..

No one in Slaughterhouse has done s**t in the game besides Royce..

Wu is long past its prime, but they would still get it in..
 8 years ago '12        #138
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
Yo wtf, I thought Dru was in Joe's crew??
 8 years ago '04        #139
Stormtrooper 
space
space
 MonkTaker said:
Yo wtf, I thought Dru was in Joe's crew??

I didnt say nothing ....lol

im just asking real questions that people leave out when they argue for the side of that n*gga

Last edited by Stormtrooper; 06-20-2009 at 06:43 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #140
Corleone 
space
space
$2,984 | Props total: 0 0
if im not mistaken the Wu is actually some real a.ss n*ggas.

I remember back in the day them n*ggas had biggie scared cuz they claimed he was jackin their steez and Rae and Ghost had jumped one of them n*ggas off Boot Camp Clik for talkin reckless, also i remember an interview wit sum writer that had made cartoons clownin the Wu and he was talkin bout how Inspectah Deck or Masta k!lla(one of them n*ggas) had socked the f**k outta him after he told them who he was................... them n*ggas off the wall. doubt Buddens want it wit them fools
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago