Wu To Budden "You Diss One, You Diss Us All" Slaughter House Might Get Slaughtered

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-20-2009, 03:10 PM         #101
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
these idiots stay throwing 50 name around me cuz i dont have a avy they can get on me about 50 isnt even in my top 5, but they try to use it against me :hang: yourselves
not really. i could care less whether you had an avy or not. the reason i brought up 50 was cuz every 50/g-unit thread i see you are in it or its made by you and you're defending/praising him or posting :applause: after something he does like god did it. its not that hard of a concept to grasp
 8 years ago '08        #102
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 676 676
wu tang is a.ss now lol. why? just why?

i cant wait for the anime/samurai pokemon diss wu got coming.

slaughterhouse got this s**t.....ez
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-20-2009, 03:41 PM         #103
sloppy1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
budden = local WU = International

budden girl is more famous than he is. wtf do u kids see in this lame?
 8 years ago '09        #104
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
 sloppy1 said:
budden = local WU = International

budden girl is more famous than he is. wtf do u kids see in this lame?

So basically in order to like a rapper he has to be famous? Nobody gives a f**k about the Wu like that anymore. This ain't the 90's son.
 06-20-2009, 03:58 PM         #105
'79  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BuddenStan said:
wu are like 8 old a.ss guys who only talk about chess, swords and coke
how many times have you posted this response, it sounds rehearsed and stale.

Last edited by '79; 06-20-2009 at 04:03 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #106
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
wow, now i realise why i dont post on this forum much. most of yall are f**kin stupid.

who cares about a grammy, bein a legend, what albums u put out, how many u sold, where u from, awards u won, who more famous... etc

joe budden would tear method man a new a*****e in 2009. f**k the past.

buddenstan== lmao....
 06-20-2009, 04:06 PM         #107
benzino 4 life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so now that bum method man threatened to beat up joey buddens
 06-20-2009, 04:06 PM         #108
benzino 4 life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they aint gonna do s**t....well except for some ramblin diss by method man....and another diss from joey...these 2 clowns obviously need the publicity....they got records comin out that nobody is gonna buy...s**t ther cds might go imitation ketchup packet combined...why dont these eastcoast clowns just shut the f**k up and retire...nobody wants to hear 40 yr old goons like wu tang anymore
 06-20-2009, 04:07 PM         #109
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
So basically in order to like a rapper he has to be famous? Nobody gives a f**k about the Wu like that anymore. This ain't the 90's son.
so same goes for Budden

this is not 2003 anymore, he isn't relevant either

you acting like dudes in the wu can't go anywhere in the world to have a show. Can budden go to japan and even be recognized? Can budden call anyone besides slaughterhouse and fab for a 16? The wu in my opinion are still relevant if they can get things done.

last i heard meth just dropped a cd with redman and sold what budden did in his first in their 2nd week almost, raekwon is dropping his album finally, ghostface stays dropping cds, rza is doing movie scores and is still in movies which even included a role in American Gangster, and the rest of wu been doing their thing independently.

so explain to me how the wu aren't relevant, but budden is? if anything they are more known. Just because budden has a youtube and a twitter account does not mean he is relevant. just means he knows how to use a computer

Last edited by clearm3; 06-20-2009 at 04:09 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #110
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,416 | Props total: 69932 69932
 JNyiri77 said:
not really. i could care less whether you had an avy or not. the reason i brought up 50 was cuz every 50/g-unit thread i see you are in it or its made by you and you're defending/praising him or posting :applause: after something he does like god did it. its not that hard of a concept to grasp
im not like many other users that will go in a damn snoop dogg or TI thread and just s**t on them. Why hate on something i dont care about? feel me?

Im interested in certain artists and when they have sort of news, i praise it and take it for what its worth.

thats why some idiots on here get it confuse, why post s**t u hate, thats wasting time...

Yeah im not a joe budden fan, i like saigon, i feel like he won in the battle whether you think so or not, for the simple fact saigon isnt a battle rapper it makes it more funny.

if u make a mood music thread, i wont be in that thread cuz i dont know s**t about it, or a lupe thread cuz i dont listen to him so whats the point of f**kin hating on other people?...but if im in an eminem thread or 50, i get bashed cuz i like their music???

ya got it backwards, and plz believe not 1 person on here has ever changed my opinion. so argue with me all ya want, i dont think about ya...but when n*ggas on here stalk every thread i do or every post, yeah, im on n*ggas mind and its not kool :fruit:

Last edited by Bkjj11; 06-20-2009 at 04:15 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #111
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
....Point Blank,If Wu Dropped A Diss Track On Them. Half These Comments Yall Saying Against The Wu Would Quickly Be Edited With The Quickness.

So Let The Beef Go Down & Watch How Many "Fans" Change Sides...

Posted via Mobile Device
 06-20-2009, 04:18 PM         #112
benzino 4 life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benzino 4 life said:
they aint gonna do s**t....well except for some ramblin diss by method man....and another diss from joey...these 2 clowns obviously need the publicity....they got records comin out that nobody is gonna buy...s**t ther cds might go imitation ketchup packet combined...why dont these eastcoast clowns just shut the f**k up and retire...nobody wants to hear 40 yr old goons like wu tang anymore

real talk
 06-20-2009, 04:26 PM         #113
'79  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benzino 4 life said:
real talk
did this ninja just quote himself????

what an attention wh0ore

[pic - click to view]

06-20-2009, 05:10 PM         #114
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clearm3 said:
he k!lled g-unit? i dont even care for g-unit, but thats some funny s**t to say. yayo could drop a cd today and be more relevant than budden. rotten apple was a flop for gunit, but its numbers budden would love to of had. Only dudes standing behind budden are boxden dudes and worldstar. I enjoy buddens music, but his fans gas his music up.

who cares that he was nominated for a grammy? So was Afroman
I don't care about Grammy nominations I only brought it up because people actually think Joe Budden is a nobody in the insdustry. If Afroman was nominated for a Grammy, congratulations, he's somebody.

The thing is, I don't care about achievements, but this seems to be the only thing Wu-Tang fans can talk about. "RZA can go do a show in Japan, Method Man has a new movie out and a TV show." I don't give a f**k about that bulls**t, can he rap?

Far as G-Unit and sales... I'm a fan of G-unit, but who gives a f**k about record sales? You can't name one Yayo mixtape that did better than Mood Muzik 2. There's a reason why Joe Budden has fans, and it's not because of his girlfriend.

You dudes who are siding with G-unit honestly never been through anything in life because when I sit back and throw on a Joe Budden record it's like he knows exactly what I'm going through and that's only thing that matters to me. s**t, you guys listen to music because it's cool, but I listen to get high (I know this might sound crazy).

So you can have your guns, punchlines, money, record sales and whatever. Wu-Tang doesn't make the type of records I can relate to. Joe Budden first album is a classic and if you guys sat back and actually payed attention maybe you could see through the smoke and mirrors and how blind you guys are.

It's ok to drop your guard and give something new a listen sometimes. I'll admit I use to hate Joe Budden until I was going through a bad situation and I put one of his records on, been a fan ever since. Tony Yayo don't give a f**k about what people want to hear, I don't want to hear him talking about sports cars and f**king guns for 80 minutes.
 8 years ago '05        #115
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 820 820
 jj01 said:
yall should ban this **** asap
ayo didnt michael finlay mop jordan at 21 while he was still in high school?
 8 years ago '07        #116
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,656 | Props total: 1114 1114
 Knowledgeable said:
By who? You can't be serious. Im not even a huge budden fan, but dude would mash them wu n*ggas into pieces
what are you 12wtf is wrong with the kids these days 4 real hahaha
 06-20-2009, 05:31 PM         #117
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
ya got it backwards, and plz believe not 1 person on here has ever changed my opinion. so argue with me all ya want, i dont think about ya...but when n*ggas on here stalk every thread i do or every post, yeah, im on n*ggas mind and its not kool :fruit:

you're not on "n*ggas minds"

its like ppl on here that know cheezy is obsessed with drake and wayne

or that guevara is obsessed with ross

or the stans that write in blue defending jay-z

this is just common knowledge on here
 8 years ago '05        #118
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 820 820
 JNyiri77 said:
you're not on "n*ggas minds"

its like ppl on here that know cheezy is obsessed with drake and wayne

or that guevara is obsessed with ross

or the stans that write in blue defending jay-z

this is just common knowledge on here
lmao nah blood, it seems you be on here a little too much
 06-20-2009, 05:34 PM         #119
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
I don't care about Grammy nominations I only brought it up because people actually think Joe Budden is a nobody in the insdustry. If Afroman was nominated for a Grammy, congratulations, he's somebody.

The thing is, I don't care about achievements, but this seems to be the only thing Wu-Tang fans can talk about. "RZA can go do a show in Japan, Method Man has a new movie out and a TV show." I don't give a f**k about that bulls**t, can he rap?

Far as G-Unit and sales... I'm a fan of G-unit, but who gives a f**k about record sales? You can't name one Yayo mixtape that did better than Mood Muzik 2. There's a reason why Joe Budden has fans, and it's not because of his girlfriend.

You dudes who are siding with G-unit honestly never been through anything in life because when I sit back and throw on a Joe Budden record it's like he knows exactly what I'm going through and that's only thing that matters to me. s**t, you guys listen to music because it's cool, but I listen to get high (I know this might sound crazy).

So you can have your guns, punchlines, money, record sales and whatever. Wu-Tang doesn't make the type of records I can relate to. Joe Budden first album is a classic and if you guys sat back and actually payed attention maybe you could see through the smoke and mirrors and how blind you guys are.

It's ok to drop your guard and give something new a listen sometimes. I'll admit I use to hate Joe Budden until I was going through a bad situation and I put one of his records on, been a fan ever since. Tony Yayo don't give a f**k about what people want to hear, I don't want to hear him talking about sports cars and f**king guns for 80 minutes.
listen i was just goin by how i felt you were taking it

i really don't give a f**k about any of these rappers and what they do. i am just saying this s**t goes both ways. if dudes are gonna act like the wu are irrelevant, then they need to realize budden isn't either.

i'm not sure if you were directing everything after the afroman line at me, but i can see what you are saying when you listen to music you can relate to. I do that as well, but you cannot just blast everyone else for what they listen to. if a motherf**ker wants to go listen to soulja boy because it takes them in another zone well then thats on them. It ain't for me though, but i certainly can't knock what music does for another. This applies to any musician.

I can respect what joe budden brings to the table, but truth is wu was doing that same s**t for people. you can't say they haven't made emotional records to make you think bout life. Ghostface spit real s**t that got dudes emotional. we can't act like budden is the only dude doing this in music. Budden is simply the only rapper to make that appear to be his trademark. Let's not pretend though that this dude still didn't try to drop bulls**t on us i.e The Future and Touch and Go. You can't just act like this dude is flawless.

And like I said though i do not care for G-Unit but even them dudes have spit the real from time to time as well. Yayos dumbass included.
 8 years ago '07        #120
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,416 | Props total: 69932 69932
 Get it Right said:

Im sorry but I had to bold all the stupid s**t you wrote...if u want me to clarify on why I think its stupid, just tell me...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now