Wu To Budden "You Diss One, You Diss Us All" Slaughter House Might Get Slaughtered

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-20-2009, 11:43 AM         #81
1985  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mista_millz said:
how will the wu diss slaughterhouse?
all they can say is that all the members of slaughterhouse have failed solo careers even though they had the machine behind (Joe-Def Jam, Joell-Aftermath, Royce-Eminem, Crooked I-Interscope\death Row)
royce was blackballed and crooked i was also blackballed.......joeel? He was signed for a week, lol..
 8 years ago '06        #82
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Get it Right said:
It's not about "battling," Joe Budden is overall better than Method Man, but he is underrated and will never get the respect he deserves because he doesn't have the commercial success some of these artist have.

It's like trying to explain to a Lil Wayne stan, Big L is better, but since Big L never received the commercial success Wayne has they probably don't know who Big L is. And if MTV and BET made a list Lil Wayne would be ranked higher than Big L. Sorry to say it, that's how it works in America... people only judge you for the things you have achieved and not your actual talent.
:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #83
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
crooked made the decision to be with death row so he black balled himself
 06-20-2009, 12:46 PM         #84
benzino 4 life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #85
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
buddens going to be crying soon

-Nate

[pic - click to view]

06-20-2009, 01:49 PM         #86
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benzino 4 life said:

[pic - click to view]

06-20-2009, 01:50 PM         #87
benzino 4 life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:

lol @ odb
 8 years ago '06        #88
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3524 3524
I saw this coming
 8 years ago '07        #89
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,489 | Props total: 69991 69991
 coolio said:
see this is when u know somebody's been d**k riding 50 too much

yeah he wants to battle rap..so what? u're so used to following a rapper like 50 who, when it comes to beef, wants to do everything BUT rap since every person he's beefed with would demolish him when it comes to that

it's ok tho thats what happens when all ur rap knowledge comes from MTV

u're still bitter cause budden slaughtered G-unit when it came to just rapping to u hold a grudge and act like the f*g**t raised homo u are
 JNyiri77 said:
if u took 50's c*ck out of your ear maybe you would know wu tang is nowhere near what is used to be. yes they are legends but what is the last classic s**t they made?

8 diagrams?
these idiots stay throwing 50 name around me cuz i dont have a avy they can get on me about 50 isnt even in my top 5, but they try to use it against me :hang: yourselves

NefariousNate said:
buddens going to be crying soon

-Nate

[pic - click to view]

-He is not independent by choice...
 06-20-2009, 02:14 PM         #90
benzino 4 life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just some publicity cuz those 2 bums have records comin out....they aint gonna do s**t about it either...
 8 years ago '05        #91
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
GZa>Slaughterhouse by himself... So the Entire Wu> Slaughterhouse by a landslide
 06-20-2009, 02:43 PM         #92
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
sounds like pushing buddens again

HE IS NOT INDEPENDENT BY CHOICE :dancingcool:
why did he turn down contracts from majors if hes not independent by choice ?

he was tryan get off def jam for like 3 years.
 06-20-2009, 02:51 PM         #93
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LOL this the dumbest s**t I read on here in a minute... Im sure meth is just so scared of buddens stoppin him from eating.. f**k outta here. Buddens wishes he could see half of a method man publishing check...

Yall d**kridas somethin else yo.. I swear..
your a dumbass. method man said that s**t himself. bout n*ggas tryan stop him from eating.
check your facts fam.
 8 years ago '07        #94
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,489 | Props total: 69991 69991
 Sir Shiesty said:
why did he turn down contracts from majors if hes not independent by choice ?

he was tryan get off def jam for like 3 years.
first thing any rapper always f**kin say when theyre dropped is oh i got a bunch of deals on the table n*ggaz just be lying...banks said the same thing, Joell Ortiz said it, Stat Quo, Peedi Crack...i already know theyre lying...
 06-20-2009, 02:59 PM         #95
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
Up in the club... but Joe Budden has been more relevant in this decade than Method Man. He was k!lling the clue tapes in the early 00's his album did great commercially, Pump it up was all over soundtracks, that was like the NBA playoffs theme song one year... he was on videogames(so was meth) He k!lled G-Unit. His Mood Muzik series s**t on most albums his album sold 15,000 its first week(which was more than D-Block). His first album sold over 500,000 copies, He was Nominated for a Grammy,( a lot of people are forgetting that) He won a vibe award, so you really can't call Joe Budden a Bum... look at his girl.
he k!lled g-unit? i dont even care for g-unit, but thats some funny s**t to say. yayo could drop a cd today and be more relevant than budden. rotten apple was a flop for gunit, but its numbers budden would love to of had. Only dudes standing behind budden are boxden dudes and worldstar. I enjoy buddens music, but his fans gas his music up.

who cares that he was nominated for a grammy? So was Afroman
 06-20-2009, 02:59 PM         #96
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
I agree but n*ggas need to take the respect factor into consideration...
09 is the fear year, respects over
 8 years ago '07        #97
Diplomatt15 
space
space
$3,996 | Props total: 954 954
Wu Tang>>
 8 years ago '07        #98
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 regularjoe said:
Lyrically, and skills wise, today in 2009:

Slaughterhouse > Wu.

why n*ggas gotta say "lyrically and skills wise on a microphone spittin pure sixteens on a 8 track with tyrone biggums dancin in the back next to the burger king and oprah winfrey munchin on some of those tasty a.ss french toast sticks, wearin an obama t-shirt hummin 'gravel pit' while timbaland and rahzel are outside beatboxin and drake in the back ghost writin for all of em....slaughterhouse > Wu."

yall n*ggas can't just say so and so is better than them..?
 8 years ago '05        #99
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 clearm3 said:
he k!lled g-unit? i dont even care for g-unit, but thats some funny s**t to say. yayo could drop a cd today and be more relevant than budden. rotten apple was a flop for gunit, but its numbers budden would love to of had. Only dudes standing behind budden are boxden dudes and worldstar. I enjoy buddens music, but his fans gas his music up.

Game.Set.Match....
 8 years ago '07        #100
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 clearm3 said:

woooooo..i love me some perspective..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy