Wu To Budden "You Diss One, You Diss Us All" Slaughter House Might Get Slaughtered

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #61
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 eza said:
you dumb s**t head any one who thinks slaughter house could touch wu are delusional royce is one of my favorite mcs but he would get torn to pieces all of them would rae ghost and meth got more classic albums than all of them this aint even up for discussion

Slaughterhosue>>Wu..Simple as that. The Wu does have classic matertial, but that has nothing to do with battle rapping. Slaughterhouse would dig in that a.ss...CLOSE THREAD!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #62
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
ok joel ortizz crooked i and joe budden dont have any solid albums that can be considered a classic and you really believe they are better than wu tang LMAO this s**ts just funny thanks for the laugh
 8 years ago '04        #63
eza 
space
space
right now none of the guys in slaughter house except royce can drop a credible album in 2009
 06-20-2009, 09:21 AM         #64
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all the wu-tang d**keriders ever talk about is record sales and mention s**t like "their legends" ... lets talk music

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #65
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 4719 4719
fukk rap, they need to take it back to 90's hiphop where if a n*gga dissed wu you'd get beat the fukk up and ghostface would put your head in a dirty fukkin duffle bag like it aint nothing =(
 06-20-2009, 09:26 AM         #66
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh let me help you wu-tang fans out and post their group freestyle... only thing i can say is better is their delivery, but lyric wise... ewww.... and doesn't matter if this s**t is old or not because based on what you guys said about my jordan post.... this should stand the test of time

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #67
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4109 4109
 Tecnique said:
This isnt gonna get interesting, because Wu is gonna say they're legends and they have nothing to go at Joe for.

Until Meth responds on a track I dont care what Wu have to say honestly, I respect the classic music they used to make, but as a GROUP they havent made a hot album in a long time.

Not saying they can't, they just havent put any music out as a group so why does it matter?
Agreed. I wish they would go at each other on wax.
 8 years ago '05        #68
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Get it Right said:
oh let me help you wu-tang fans out and post their group freestyle... only thing i can say is better is their delivery, but lyric wise... ewww.... and doesn't matter if this s**t is old or not because based on what you guys said about my jordan post.... this should stand the test of time

Its a diff game .. styles of rapping.. technically , most new artist lyrically are better than 80s 90s rappers.. cause lyrical games have been stepped up.
if you saying joe budden better than meth, you well as go head and name artist that are lyrically better than B.I.G. and Pac..
Cause I know you young n*ggas think it. you just aint sayin s**t
 8 years ago '04        #69
eza 
space
space
buddens last album didnt even get any spins on the radio so when he challenges method man hes looking like a real crack head . this aint like canibus vs llcool j canibus was relevant when they were beefing but joe is a joke if he spent more time on his music and less time pimping his girls a.ss for internet interest he would have a career

I think everyones entitled to an opinion but look at this way budden would never challenge lil wayne or nas or even jay properly because he knows he would get handled he claims he doesn't want trouble but he keeps on attracting it.

Last edited by eza; 06-20-2009 at 09:52 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #70
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
 eza said:
buddens album didnt even get any spins on the radio so when he challenges method man hes looking like a real crack head . this aint like canibus vs llcool j canibus was relevant when they were beefing but joe is a joke if he spent more time on his music and less time pimping his girls a.ss for internet interest he would have a career

I think everyones entitled to an opinion but look at this way budden would never challenge lil wayne or nas or even jay properly because he knows he would get handled he claims he doesn't want trouble but he keeps on attracting it.

Joe Budden Is like a regular n*gga off da street now.. they better off repping the nice n*ggas from ya hood than supporting this "never was been"
 8 years ago '05        #71
cjlack03 
space
space
$308 | Props total: 51 51
All the little kids on here saying Joe Budden gonna murk the Wu need to grab a snack n get to bed for real....

n*gga Budden better of f**kin known dissin Meth was gonna set off his whole crew. You cant diss a n*gga and expect his crew to just sit back n watch. I mean come on Joey, you had your shot and n*ggaz wasnt feelin u like that. s**t every other n*gga in the hood can spit some s**t, its the whole package that makes u a MC.

The Chef alone would murk Budden lyrically, real talk.

And then throw ghost at him. Gza at him. Red at him. Buss at him. n*ggaz keep comin.

and by the way, Meth > Budden

only n*gga got the best of meth be slim charles sonz
 8 years ago '05        #72
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 4719 4719
is Budden currently better then Meth at BATTLING???

yeah, hell yeah......but thats like Iron Solomon or Serius Jones or Murda Mook or Jin saying they're a better rapper then Jay-z because they can beat him in a battle, even if its true thats not how you measure who's a better emcee.....it can be one of the ways but there are alot of factors that should be unbiasly placed against a rappers reume to see who's better

no one in their right man can tell me budden's rap resume looks better then meth......but if we are just measuring who can win a battle on wax.....then by all means Budden would probably win with ease

but if its battling 4 finger Joey wants then he should sign up with Grind Time, Emcee Wars, f!ght Klub, Rap Battle League, or any other rap battle arena to show he's the best

i put a milli that Jae Millz could probably destroy Scarface in a battle......but no matter how many good mixtapes my boy Millz made, he could NEVER say he better then Face.....even if he could rap circles around him, Face is a legend and has done more in 1/10 of his career for hiphop then Millz has done in his existance.....and that same rhetoric applies to Budden

by the way Slaughterhouse would win a battle vs the Wu.....i love Wu-Tang but if we talking STRICTLY battling....come on lol....Crooked I is a fukkin beast, Royce is a monster...Budden, dude single handely r*ped G-Unit including Game with no effort.....Joey is nice......and Ortiz.....well.....i dont know what Ortiz can do battle wise and his voice is annoying as fukk so fukk him
 8 years ago '05        #73
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
is Budden currently better then Meth at BATTLING???

yeah, hell yeah......but thats like Iron Solomon or Serius Jones or Murda Mook or Jin saying they're a better rapper then Jay-z because they can beat him in a battle, even if its true thats not how you measure who's a better emcee.....it can be one of the ways but there are alot of factors that should be unbiasly placed against a rappers reume to see who's better

no one in their right man can tell me budden's rap resume looks better then meth......but if we are just measuring who can win a battle on wax.....then by all means Budden would probably win with ease

but if its battling 4 finger Joey wants then he should sign up with Grind Time, Emcee Wars, f!ght Klub, Rap Battle League, or any other rap battle arena to show he's the best

i put a milli that Jae Millz could probably destroy Scarface in a battle......but no matter how many good mixtapes my boy Millz made, he could NEVER say he better then Face.....even if he could rap circles around him, Face is a legend and has done more in 1/10 of his career for hiphop then Millz has done in his existance.....and that same rhetoric applies to Budden

by the way Slaughterhouse would win a battle vs the Wu.....i love Wu-Tang but if we talking STRICTLY battling....come on lol....Crooked I is a fukkin beast, Royce is a monster...Budden, dude single handely r*ped G-Unit including Game with no effort.....Joey is nice......and Ortiz.....well.....i dont know what Ortiz can do battle wise and his voice is annoying as fukk so fukk him
YOU dnt know unless it happens, if wu came out battling they would come harder, everyone know battling brings out the best... i seen serius jones eat n*ggas off the most basic lyrics .. all battles dnt go to the most lyrical person... it goes to the person that makes the most points or gets the best crowd reaction and i think meth would get that over budden..

and why people keep sayin budden r*ped g-unit..how?? by having NO career and just spending his days writing about them??? the n*gga has NO career, thats like saying some n*gga from youtube is eating G-UNIT

Last edited by hbk83; 06-20-2009 at 10:04 AM..
 06-20-2009, 10:03 AM         #74
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbk83 said:
Its a diff game .. styles of rapping.. technically , most new artist lyrically are better than 80s 90s rappers.. cause lyrical games have been stepped up.
if you saying joe budden better than meth, you well as go head and name artist that are lyrically better than B.I.G. and Pac..
Cause I know you young n*ggas think it. you just aint sayin s**t

Exactly... we have evolved from those cavemen days.

eza said:
buddens album didnt even get any spins on the radio so when he challenges method man hes looking like a real crack head . this aint like canibus vs llcool j canibus was relevant when they were beefing but joe is a joke if he spent more time on his music and less time pimping his girls a.ss for internet interest he would have a career

What does spins have to do with anything, You guys are forgetting that Joe Budden had two hit records in this decade and Method Man had 0. If you want to get all technical and start talking about commercial success. Joe Budden is right along with Method Man in this decade. If it wasn't for How High Method Man would be on VH1's where are they now.

I'm glad record sales are declining because now these artist don't have any of that s**t to brag about now. Lil Wayne would get handled by Budden in a battle, but he has a following so it's obvious he wouldn't risk getting bodied by Joe Budden, and that's the problem with Hip-Hop today.
 8 years ago '05        #75
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
 Get it Right said:
Exactly... we have evolved from those cavemen days.

What does spins have to do with anything, You guys are forgetting that Joe Budden had two hit records in this decade and Method Man had 0. If you want to get all technical and start talking about commercial success. Joe Budden is right along with Method Man in this decade. If it wasn't for How High Method Man would be on VH1's where are they now.

I'm glad record sales are declining because now these artist don't have any of that s**t to brag about now. Lil Wayne would get handled by Budden in a battle, but he has a following so it's obvious he wouldn't risk getting bodied by Joe Budden, and that's the problem with Hip-Hop today.
?? Meth just put an album out wit Red.. what was joe budden last album?
lol @ 2 hit records pump it up was on the charts... what else??

Last edited by hbk83; 06-20-2009 at 10:17 AM..
 06-20-2009, 10:37 AM         #76
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbk83 said:
?? Meth just put an album out wit Red.. what was joe budden last album?
lol @ 2 hit records pump it up was on the charts... what else??
Up in the club... but Joe Budden has been more relevant in this decade than Method Man. He was k!lling the clue tapes in the early 00's his album did great commercially, Pump it up was all over soundtracks, that was like the NBA playoffs theme song one year... he was on videogames(so was meth) He k!lled G-Unit. His Mood Muzik series s**t on most albums his album sold 15,000 its first week(which was more than D-Block). His first album sold over 500,000 copies, He was Nominated for a Grammy,( a lot of people are forgetting that) He won a vibe award, so you really can't call Joe Budden a Bum... look at his girl.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 06-20-2009 at 10:39 AM..
 06-20-2009, 10:54 AM         #77
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:

It's not about "battling," Joe Budden is overall better than Method Man, but he is underrated and will never get the respect he deserves because he doesn't have the commercial success some of these artist have.

It's like trying to explain to a Lil Wayne stan, Big L is better, but since Big L never received the commercial success Wayne has they probably don't know who Big L is. And if MTV and BET made a list Lil Wayne would be ranked higher than Big L. Sorry to say it, that's how it works in America... people only judge you for the things you have achieved and not your actual talent.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 06-20-2009 at 10:55 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #78
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,190 | Props total: 3488 3488
 eza said:
buddens last album didnt even get any spins on the radio so when he challenges method man hes looking like a real crack head . this aint like canibus vs llcool j canibus was relevant when they were beefing but joe is a joke if he spent more time on his music and less time pimping his girls a.ss for internet interest he would have a career

First off joey would murk wayne he already out rapped jay z on the pump it up beat and meth won't even respond Anyhow what does his record getting spins have to do with him battling another rapper? That's not a very good logic son. Not good at all
 cjlack03 said:
All the little kids on here saying Joe Budden gonna murk the Wu need to grab a snack n get to bed for real....

n*gga Budden better of f**kin known dissin Meth was gonna set off his whole crew. You cant diss a n*gga and expect his crew to just sit back n watch. I mean come on Joey, you had your shot and n*ggaz wasnt feelin u like that. s**t every other n*gga in the hood can spit some s**t, its the whole package that makes u a MC.

The Chef alone would murk Budden lyrically, real talk.

And then throw ghost at him. Gza at him. Red at him. Buss at him. n*ggaz keep comin.

and by the way, Meth > Budden

only n*gga got the best of meth be slim charles sonz

The wu has classic albums and yes they are still solid, but in a batlle joey would murk those n*ggas. Joey>Meth. Dude ain't the same meth he use to be
 8 years ago '09        #79
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,190 | Props total: 3488 3488
 Get it Right said:
It's not about "battling," Joe Budden is overall better than Method Man, but he is underrated and will never get the respect he deserves because he doesn't have the commercial success some of these artist have.

It's like trying to explain to a Lil Wayne stan, Big L is better, but since Big L never received the commercial success Wayne has they probably don't know who Big L is. And if MTV and BET made a list Lil Wayne would be ranked higher than Big L. Sorry to say it, that's how it works in America... people only judge you for the things you have achieved and not your actual talent.

:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #80
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1277 1277
how will the wu diss slaughterhouse?
all they can say is that all the members of slaughterhouse have failed solo careers even though they had the machine behind (Joe-Def Jam, Joell-Aftermath, Royce-Eminem, Crooked I-Interscope\death Row)
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy