Wu To Budden "You Diss One, You Diss Us All" Slaughter House Might Get Slaughtered

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,595 | Props total: 3674 3674
In the words of Trick Daddy, "Its time for us to go back to whoopin our kids a.sses!"
 8 years ago '04        #42
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
This beef is ending soon.
 8 years ago '09        #43
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
 Bkjj11 said:
you must not be that knowledageable then....

Dude if you think the wu has a chance against The slaughterhouse then you've lost all your marbles.:nuts:
 8 years ago '09        #44
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
 benzino 4 life said:
who gives a f**k....2 washed up eastcoast bums dissin each other....just to get some tv time....they wont even sell 100 records combined...once again the eastcoast loses as usual...eastcoast should just give up the rap game....aint nobody tryna hear washed up bums like wu tang or joey buddens

hate given for calling any rapper a bum and having benzino as your username
 8 years ago '06        #45
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4677 4677
this all hinges on gza imo, if he goes in this could be a war. gza, deck, masta k!lla, ghost, isnt bad. but it would be sick to see all 8 go in against the house.
 8 years ago '05        #46
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
oh s**t joey
 8 years ago '06        #47
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bkjj11 said:
joe budden just wants to battle rap...

hahahaha
see this is when u know somebody's been d**k riding 50 too much

yeah he wants to battle rap..so what? u're so used to following a rapper like 50 who, when it comes to beef, wants to do everything BUT rap since every person he's beefed with would demolish him when it comes to that

it's ok tho thats what happens when all ur rap knowledge comes from MTV

u're still bitter cause budden slaughtered G-unit when it came to just rapping to u hold a grudge and act like the f*g**t raised homo u are

Last edited by coolio; 06-20-2009 at 12:30 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #48
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 coolio said:
see this is when u know somebody's been d**k riding 50 too much

yeah he wants to battle rap..so what? u're so used to following a rapper like 50 who, when it comes to beef, wants to do everything BUT rap since every person he's beefed with would demolish him when it comes to that

it's ok tho thats what happens when all ur rap knowledge comes from MTV

8 years ago '05        #49
space
space
 Get it Right said:

I believe Jordan in his prime wouldn't last in 2009, these dudes are just better today than people during the 1990s, but some were ahead of their time.
wow
 8 years ago '06        #50
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4677 4677
 Get it Right said:
s**t I'm probably better than Jordan right now, and that's all that matters... "right now." You guys are living in the past, Wu-tang was good back then because they didn't have any competition, but now these new artist eat, sleep, and s**t rap.

I guess Vanilla Ice is better than eminem, he paved the way

You can't compare basketball to rap because the rules of basketball rarely change or advance and anyone can get lucky and make a shot, but rap is something you are suppose to advance in. Your body doesn't need to be in physical shape ( I never seen a fat basketball player) rap is like school you get better as you get older. You can't be spitting on the same level you was on back in 1994 when it's 2009.

I believe Jordan in his prime wouldn't last in 2009, these dudes are just better today than people during the 1990s, but some were ahead of their time. Baseball players are better today because they had to advance, people got sick of watch boring games, so the players started hitting homeruns, that s**t k!lled the game, but it made the fans pay attention.

yall should ban this **** asap
 8 years ago '05        #51
space
space
 jj01 said:
yall should ban this **** asap
hell yea...ban him from the bxsportscenter section atleast
 06-20-2009, 01:04 AM         #52
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
you must not be that knowledageable then....
if u took 50's c*ck out of your ear maybe you would know wu tang is nowhere near what is used to be. yes they are legends but what is the last classic s**t they made?

8 diagrams?
 06-20-2009, 02:22 AM         #53
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what's the last classic anyone from slaughterhouse made
 8 years ago '05        #54
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Bye Bye Buddens

yall acting like GZA and Ghostface aint part of Wu Tang
 06-20-2009, 02:29 AM         #55
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scorp said:
what's the last classic anyone from slaughterhouse made
MM2. Even ppl who hate Joe Budden post MM2 see MM2 as a classic.
 8 years ago '04        #56
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
.......there are a lot of legends in this game.

Respect all day, but anybody with common sense can see why Meth didn't run in the booth ASAP.

Say what you want, but Joseph baits dudes then goes IN.

Joe was a d**khead for starting this, but I'm sure n*ggaz on legendary status wouldn't want to get bodied by a nobody, would they?
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Ea$e; 06-20-2009 at 03:32 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #57
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37
Joe Budden is a good rapper but he behaves like a f**kin idiot time and time again.

I dont care if he is a better rapper than Meth, he should shut the f**k up and play his position. Until hes made a contribution to Hip Hop as signifcant as the Wu then he should pay his respects and keep it moving.

If there is a battle between Wu and SH as a result I cant see what SH can reall say to Rae and Ghost other than 'our internet game is hotter than yours' lol
 06-20-2009, 07:34 AM         #58
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...the only s**t in this entire s**t that i felt like Joe was outta step for was some of the s**t on the Ed Lover show...as far as the Youtube s**t when he addressed the Vibe bracket.....i didn't see what was bogus about that..he went out his way to give respect to dude's accomplishments..and all he said was...right now in '09..if it's him vs. Meth..he felt like he would win that.....not.."Method Man trash, washed up, p***y, garbage, etc."...just that he felt like he is a superior MC....i know thas how i feel about my s**t..i would think thas how anybody that rhyme should feel about theirs..

Last edited by YoungGQ; 06-20-2009 at 07:38 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #59
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Lyrically, and skills wise, today in 2009:

Slaughterhouse > Wu.
you dumb s**t head any one who thinks slaughter house could touch wu are delusional royce is one of my favorite mcs but he would get torn to pieces all of them would rae ghost and meth got more classic albums than all of them this aint even up for discussion
 06-20-2009, 07:39 AM         #60
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:
you dumb s**t head any one who thinks slaughter house could touch wu are delusional royce is one of my favorite mcs but he would get torn to pieces all of them would rae ghost and meth got more classic albums than all of them this aint even up for discussion
... your rebuttal ain't have anything to do w/ what you was debatin..he said 'right now in '09'...not..who has more classic albums...n*ggas...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy