Wu To Budden "You Diss One, You Diss Us All" Slaughter House Might Get Slaughtered

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,519 | Props total: 70178 70178
 Tecnique said:
Meth should have responded on wax if he felt a certain way then, but they went on the radio sayin Budden was independant for a reason and Busta talkin about how he should get slapped the f**k up.

If the n*gga is callin out you on wax, if you're confident then why wouldnt you respond? This whole beef started over an opinion, n*ggas got salty and it's slowly turning into physical beef cause Meth doesn't want it with Joe.

Real talk like it or not.
what does busta have to do with wutang?

As far as i know, Joe made a 'subliminal' freestyle, for what? cuz of what vibe magazine said? f**k outta here, thats some broad type s**t. Joe upset and he feels he should diss someone on a song to get attention, and he still in the same spot after his first cd dropped, MIXTAPES

oh by the way, didnt method man just sell like 5 times what padded room did?

oh by the way, as of right now, Meth is winning, he doesnt need to say anything to have n*ggas catch feelings... thats G
 8 years ago '04        #22
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13149 13149
 Bkjj11 said:

As far as i know, Joe made a 'subliminal' freestyle, for what? cuz of what vibe magazine said? f**k outta here, thats some broad type s**t. Joe upset and he feels he should diss someone on a song to get attention, and he still in the same spot after his first cd dropped, MIXTAPES

oh by the way, as of right now, Meth is winning, he doesnt need to say anything to have n*ggas catch feelings... thats G
Outside of the internet, no one is winning. It's more like a loser tie.

If it wasn't for the movie "How High" becoming a cult following type movie, Meth wouldn't have been relevant since Blackout/Tical.
 8 years ago '06        #23
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
i love wu but they will get demolished
 8 years ago '08        #24
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Bkjj11 said:

I dont know why you're bringing up album sales I thought the Meth/Red album was hot, I also like Buddens music though and think that Budden would destroy Meth right now.

As a fan of hip hop I'd like to see Meth respond
 8 years ago '04        #25
yung jae e 2 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 1 1
what type of relevance does wutang still have? f**k outta here....im rollin with slaughterhouse
 06-19-2009, 10:27 PM         #26
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LOL this the dumbest s**t I read on here in a minute... Im sure meth is just so scared of buddens stoppin him from eating.. f**k outta here. Buddens wishes he could see half of a method man publishing check...

Yall d**kridas somethin else yo.. I swear..
I guess you missed the point of my post, this shouldn't be about money or history, but obviously it's about more than rap. It's about egos and wanting Joe Budden to respect them because they're legends, but Joey just want to battle simple and plain.
 8 years ago '07        #27
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
joe budden just wants to battle rap...

hahahaha
 06-19-2009, 10:35 PM         #28
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
joe budden just wants to battle rap...

hahahaha
yeah that's what hip hop artist did to prove who was better a long time ago
 8 years ago '07        #29
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
 Get it Right said:
u are like so right...!!!
 8 years ago '05        #30
dominicanlink12 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,765 | Props total: 2961 2961
 Bkjj11 said:

subliminal freestyle?...wtf?...this all happened like a month and a half ago...the freestyle you're referring to, if thats it, happened on monday...and these dudes is all corny, why talk about beef like they bout to hurt someone?...when dude is obviously talkin about some friendly competition, and it was a one time thing...s**t was like a week of relevance and no one has heard joe mention this s**t again unless asked in an interview..and the exception of the freestyle past monday...ya'll need to get ya head out ya a.ss...yea wu is legendary, but thats not the debate...
 06-19-2009, 10:50 PM         #31
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:

would u respect dwight howard if he gave interviews sayin' he's better than jordan?...and that jordan can't be considered one of the best because he no longer plays so he's not relevant....
 06-19-2009, 10:52 PM         #32
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
them n*ggas couldn't even handle 50 before he blow up.

and I'm a wu fan.

Joe budden will pick them apart right now.
 06-19-2009, 10:57 PM         #33
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onq said:
them n*ggas couldn't even handle 50 before he blow up.

and I'm a wu fan.

Joe budden will pick them apart right now.
I agree but n*ggas need to take the respect factor into consideration...
 8 years ago '07        #34
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Get it Right said:
More ppl cared back then though ... Ppl still care now its just more business orientated.
 8 years ago '05        #35
dominicanlink12 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,765 | Props total: 2961 2961
 Michael_Moore said:
I agree but n*ggas need to take the respect factor into consideration...
budden was never disrespectful...
 06-19-2009, 11:18 PM         #36
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
would u respect dwight howard if he gave interviews sayin' he's better than jordan?...and that jordan can't be considered one of the best because he no longer plays so he's not relevant....
s**t I'm probably better than Jordan right now, and that's all that matters... "right now." You guys are living in the past, Wu-tang was good back then because they didn't have any competition, but now these new artist eat, sleep, and s**t rap.

I guess Vanilla Ice is better than eminem, he paved the way

You can't compare basketball to rap because the rules of basketball rarely change or advance and anyone can get lucky and make a shot, but rap is something you are suppose to advance in. Your body doesn't need to be in physical shape ( I never seen a fat basketball player) rap is like school you get better as you get older. You can't be spitting on the same level you was on back in 1994 when it's 2009.

I believe Jordan in his prime wouldn't last in 2009, these dudes are just better today than people during the 1990s, but some were ahead of their time. Baseball players are better today because they had to advance, people got sick of watch boring games, so the players started hitting homeruns, that s**t k!lled the game, but it made the fans pay attention.
 06-19-2009, 11:38 PM         #37
1985  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rza, ghostface, inspectach deck will destroy budden joeel and crooked...u guys did noticed i left out royce right? ok, so dont bash me
 8 years ago '08        #38
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
funny how you n*gga's keep saying back then, but you never heard anything that's from the wu now. Just wait till the battle actually happen, I swear this is what Hip-hop becomes too. No patients at all.

And the budden stans is feeling mighty strong in here...
 06-19-2009, 11:59 PM         #39
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Lyrically, and skills wise, today in 2009:

Slaughterhouse > Wu.
^^^^
 06-20-2009, 12:00 AM         #40
benzino 4 life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a f**k....2 washed up eastcoast bums dissin each other....just to get some tv time....they wont even sell 100 records combined...once again the eastcoast loses as usual...eastcoast should just give up the rap game....aint nobody tryna hear washed up bums like wu tang or joey buddens
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago