Wu To Budden "You Diss One, You Diss Us All" Slaughter House Might Get Slaughtered

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-22-2009, 10:42 PM         #221
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
I don't care about Grammy nominations I only brought it up because people actually think Joe Budden is a nobody in the insdustry. If Afroman was nominated for a Grammy, congratulations, he's somebody.

The thing is, I don't care about achievements, but this seems to be the only thing Wu-Tang fans can talk about. "RZA can go do a show in Japan, Method Man has a new movie out and a TV show." I don't give a f**k about that bulls**t, can he rap?

Far as G-Unit and sales... I'm a fan of G-unit, but who gives a f**k about record sales? You can't name one Yayo mixtape that did better than Mood Muzik 2. There's a reason why Joe Budden has fans, and it's not because of his girlfriend.

You dudes who are siding with G-unit honestly never been through anything in life because when I sit back and throw on a Joe Budden record it's like he knows exactly what I'm going through and that's only thing that matters to me. s**t, you guys listen to music because it's cool, but I listen to get high (I know this might sound crazy).

So you can have your guns, punchlines, money, record sales and whatever. Wu-Tang doesn't make the type of records I can relate to. Joe Budden first album is a classic and if you guys sat back and actually payed attention maybe you could see through the smoke and mirrors and how blind you guys are.

It's ok to drop your guard and give something new a listen sometimes. I'll admit I use to hate Joe Budden until I was going through a bad situation and I put one of his records on, been a fan ever since. Tony Yayo don't give a f**k about what people want to hear, I don't want to hear him talking about sports cars and f**king guns for 80 minutes.
Why are you trying to explain the importance of lyrical content to a collection of teenagers who are more concerned with bandwagon riding, who sells the most records and who can drop 8 syllable words?

Boxden is full of morons. The fact the 'Underground' section of the music forum gets like a post a day is proof of just how many of these supposed enlightened veterans of rap music don't know s**t.

They only know mainstream. That's why they're deluded into thinking the 90s was the height of rap, and somehow it's dying.

Because these people are immature and lack taste. It's ironic that they suggest the same of anyone who doesn't follow blindly. Boxden people are brainwashed by the media into believing Wu Tang are the height of lyrical talent, when by all accounts many of the artists(Meth as an example) are lacking any real substance.

You have to look at an artist properly. And really weigh up his actual talents as an artist. Having a natural ability to rhyme words is no good if those words are void of any meaning. It's no f**king good. This isn't the 19 f**king 80s. Either come with substance or f**k off.

That's not to say the Wu are void of meaning, I love the Wu, but people need to grow up.

I'm tired of the same old artists... Pac, Big, Snoop, Ice Cube, Wu Tang to name a few... All of them being put on a giant f**king pedestel on the basis of them being famous in the supposed 'Golden Era'(The Era was more like bronze, or copper). And any critisiscm, no matter how fair or accurate, is dismissed as being ignorant and immature.

These people cannot think for themselfs. They're followers who lack in any real taste. I'd go as far as saying these people are an anchor to the natural progression of the Hip Hop art form.

I can GUARANTEE if you forced general music fans to listen to Budden and Meth, they'd all agree Budden is the better artist. Whether they're into Orchestra, Choir, Country, Rock, Punk, Dance, Heavy f**king Metal.

Rhyming long words in a rythmic manner just isn't enough for the generation of enlightenment. It might be enough for the last ignorant and intelectually bankrupt generation. But music fans of today need more than just a 'hippity hip, hippity hip hip hop!'. It's not enough.

Budden > Meth
 8 years ago '05        #222
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,984 | Props total: 3270 3270
 r a n c i d said:
Why are you trying to explain the importance of lyrical content to a collection of teenagers who are more concerned with bandwagon riding, who sells the most records and who can drop 8 syllable words?

Boxden is full of morons. The fact the 'Underground' section of the music forum gets like a post a day is proof of just how many of these supposed enlightened veterans of rap music don't know s**t.

They only know mainstream. That's why they're deluded into thinking the 90s was the height of rap, and somehow it's dying.

Because these people are immature and lack taste. It's ironic that they suggest the same of anyone who doesn't follow blindly. Boxden people are brainwashed by the media into believing Wu Tang are the height of lyrical talent, when by all accounts many of the artists(Meth as an example) are lacking any real substance.

You have to look at an artist properly. And really weigh up his actual talents as an artist. Having a natural ability to rhyme words is no good if those words are void of any meaning. It's no f**king good. This isn't the 19 f**king 80s. Either come with substance or f**k off.

That's not to say the Wu are void of meaning, I love the Wu, but people need to grow up.

I'm tired of the same old artists... Pac, Big, Snoop, Ice Cube, Wu Tang to name a few... All of them being put on a giant f**king pedestel on the basis of them being famous in the supposed 'Golden Era'(The Era was more like bronze, or copper). And any critisiscm, no matter how fair or accurate, is dismissed as being ignorant and immature.

These people cannot think for themselfs. They're followers who lack in any real taste. I'd go as far as saying these people are an anchor to the natural progression of the Hip Hop art form.

I can GUARANTEE if you forced general music fans to listen to Budden and Meth, they'd all agree Budden is the better artist. Whether they're into Orchestra, Choir, Country, Rock, Punk, Dance, Heavy f**king Metal.

Rhyming long words in a rythmic manner just isn't enough for the generation of enlightenment. It might be enough for the last ignorant and intelectually bankrupt generation. But music fans of today need more than just a 'hippity hip, hippity hip hip hop!'. It's not enough.
Budden > Meth
The 90's was the height of rap. It's undeniable..that's just what it was. In the 90's not only did you have Tupac, Nas, DMX, Biggie, Big L, Big Pun, etc....but you ALSO had Black Moon, Smif N Wessun, Brand Nubian, there's just SO much dope s**t that came out in the 90's it isn't even funny. And thats not to say that none of that music can ever be touched..because it's crazy for anyone to ever say anything like that. But you have to take everything an artist does into consideration when talking about the better emcee.

You're no different from any of these other kids in here asking s**t like "Whats so great about Wu-Tang?" Which, in that specific thread I said exactly why Wu-Tang was so good lyrically, delivery wise, and everything, and everybody basically ignored my post because it was too much typing for them. If you can't see the lyrics and concepts behind albums like OB4CL and Enter the 36, than that's ON YOU.

Method Man along with the rest of Wu-Tang has been spitting disgusting s**t FOR YEARS. Budden has just been coming out with some quality music for a few years. Hes been getting better as hes going on, but who knows hes gonna keep up that way forever? You ALWAYS have to consider longevity and careers when talking about who the better rapper is. I'm not saying it's the prime concern, but it's definitely a big one. Its just like sports..anybody can make a foul shot or three pointer, but it's those who do those things well consistently that are the better players. Method Man has been putting out quality music for years..and even has a couple classic albums while Joe Budden hasn't put out an album that is lyrically or musically memorable. Tical and Enter the 36 are memorable albums lyrically and musically.

And I honestly think that every member on BX that says Wu are devoid of meaning just can't comprehend what the Wu is saying, because VERY rarely have I not understood a Wu Tang verse or song, lyrically and concept wise..and thats whats so dope about them. All of OB4CL was an album about Drug tales and everything that's going on in Rae's hood..that s**t unfolded like a story. And most people that listen to that album don't even understand that much of it. It's sad that the average hip hop fan would prefer s**t thats easier to understand than s**t that you have to decipher.

I mean take Joe Budden - Sidetracked for example..which was probably the most famous and critically acclaimed track. I really like this track..it's dope, it's a great concept, and I like the way he uses the concept throughout the track. The lyrics however are SIMPLE. He says exactly what he's doing, and it isn't complicated at all. Maybe for these days..thats probably why most people enjoy it. That's why people think the 90's are the lyrical peek for hip hop.

Method Man > Joe Budden..and any true hip hop fan knows this.
 06-23-2009, 12:02 AM         #223
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
not sure if ur directing it at me, but i can say i was just putting perspective on it. i could give a f**k about how many units these dudes move. Just sayin if someone is going to bring up numbers for budden, well i'm gonna of course counter with Wu numbers.

i personally do like budden, but feel dudes gas him up. I'd pick any wu member over him anyday if you gave me a choice. just what it is. i'm not hatin either. i'm entitled to my opinion like everyone else
 8 years ago '04        #224
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,048 | Props total: 233 233
point balnk n simple if these n*ggas feel disrespected about his opinon which he is entitled too why dont they just settle it n battle???? if method man thinks hes better than what does he have to loose he'll still be a legend, he'll still have his fan base, his record sales, and his legacy, but its more like they feel they shouldnt have too cause there legends if thats the case ms hammer should come back like yo im the best rapper alive
 06-23-2009, 02:46 AM         #225
benzino 4 life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eastcoast sucks
end of thread
 06-23-2009, 03:37 AM         #226
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
The 90's was the height of rap. It's undeniable..that's just what it was. In the 90's not only did you have Tupac, Nas, DMX, Biggie, Big L, Big Pun, etc....but you ALSO had Black Moon, Smif N Wessun, Brand Nubian, there's just SO much dope s**t that came out in the 90's it isn't even funny. And thats not to say that none of that music can ever be touched..because it's crazy for anyone to ever say anything like that. But you have to take everything an artist does into consideration when talking about the better emcee.

There's far more talent in hip hop today than there ever has been, ever. We're in the golden era. The problem is people like you are retarded.

The 90's was the height of COMMERCIAL RAP. That's as far as it goes. Guys like Biggie, Big Pun... Are they supposed to impress me? I can list you 50 artists off the f**king head right now that are rapping today who are better. s**t, I can give you 30 British artists off the head who are better.

And that's the problem, if half the guys you named came through in 2000, well, they wouldn't have come through, they'd be stuck in the underground struggling to move a thousand copies of their s**t

You're no different from any of these other kids in here asking s**t like "Whats so great about Wu-Tang?" Which, in that specific thread I said exactly why Wu-Tang was so good lyrically, delivery wise, and everything, and everybody basically ignored my post because it was too much typing for them. If you can't see the lyrics and concepts behind albums like OB4CL and Enter the 36, than that's ON YOU.

You have me mistaken, I haven't said or even implied that I don't rate the Wu. My point is lets not f**king get ahead of ourselfs. Plenty of Wu artists lack that lyrical depth and actual content that any real fan of music NEEDS. Especially Method Man, one of the weaker artists.

Method Man along with the rest of Wu-Tang has been spitting disgusting s**t FOR YEARS. Budden has just been coming out with some quality music for a few years. Hes been getting better as hes going on, but who knows hes gonna keep up that way forever? You ALWAYS have to consider longevity and careers when talking about who the better rapper is. I'm not saying it's the prime concern, but it's definitely a big one. Its just like sports..anybody can make a foul shot or three pointer, but it's those who do those things well consistently that are the better players. Method Man has been putting out quality music for years..and even has a couple classic albums while Joe Budden hasn't put out an album that is lyrically or musically memorable. Tical and Enter the 36 are memorable albums lyrically and musically.

Give me a break. Buddens dropped mixtapes better than Tical. He's got single songs I'd rather own than the whole Tical album! There's absolutely no doubt that in terms of raw lyriciscm Method Man can bang with Joe Budden pretty much any day of the week. The point is he just doesn't have the content matter, he doesn't have that poetic ability in him. Meth is a rapper. Joe is an artist.

As for the longivity argument I'm going to have to disagree there aswell. If you've been spitting for aslong as Meth you better come with the best f**king bars I've ever heard.

And I honestly think that every member on BX that says Wu are devoid of meaning just can't comprehend what the Wu is saying, because VERY rarely have I not understood a Wu Tang verse or song, lyrically and concept wise..and thats whats so dope about them. All of OB4CL was an album about Drug tales and everything that's going on in Rae's hood..that s**t unfolded like a story. And most people that listen to that album don't even understand that much of it. It's sad that the average hip hop fan would prefer s**t thats easier to understand than s**t that you have to decipher.

Fair point, but it doesn't stick. Canibus is my favourite artist. I could decipher the f**king Matrix if I decided to.

I mean take Joe Budden - Sidetracked for example..which was probably the most famous and critically acclaimed track. I really like this track..it's dope, it's a great concept, and I like the way he uses the concept throughout the track. The lyrics however are SIMPLE. He says exactly what he's doing, and it isn't complicated at all. Maybe for these days..thats probably why most people enjoy it. That's why people think the 90's are the lyrical peek for hip hop.

Method Man > Joe Budden..and any true hip hop fan knows this.
You put far too much emphasis, as I mentioned in my last post, on just raw spitting. Too much emphasis on big long words. Too caught up in meaningless bulls**t. And whether you like it or not thats a sign of immaturity.

Just straight spitting isn't enough if you're not saying anything worth listening to. Hense why Notorious BIG was and still is s**t. Everything he says is gangster bulls**t that only a small minded cretin could think is music. I can do that, all you need is a half decent understanding of English, rythmic ability and a year or two writing.

[video - click to view]

> Methon Man
 06-23-2009, 07:32 AM         #227
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

These people cannot think for themselves. They're followers who lack in any real taste. I'd go as far as saying these people are an anchor to the natural progression of the Hip Hop art form.

Budden > Meth
:applause:

I'm sure the general public would agree, a lot of rappers are better than Snoop and Ice Cube, but soon as a rapper actually says "I'm better than Ice Cube" there's an uproar. What's the difference between Joe Budden saying "I'm better than Method Man" and Lil Wayne saying "I'm the best rapper alive," shouldn't we be attacking him on the same level?

The average person would pick Joe Budden over Method Man anyday if they actually listened to the music, but since Method Man has a movie about him smoking weed in a time like this no-one would vote for Budden. If forced to sit in a room for 24 hours and listen to both I'm sure Joe Budden would be the music selection of choice.

People are so stuck on the past and tradition, they actually think Hip-Hop will stay 25-40 years old forever, like people 1000 years from now will know who Wu-Tang was or give f**k. Hip-Hop fans are so scared to let go of the past, we know Illmatic is a great album, but if we have that thought in our head "Ilimatic is the greatest album ever," how will we ever making progress when we bash anything that challenges our beliefs?

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 06-23-2009 at 07:38 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #228
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,454 | Props total: 5569 5569
I've been both wu and budden fan since their first albums and mixtapes for budden. I am heavy on content, lyrics, and etc. I've watched alot of these battles that had nonames, mainstream, underground, grind time, f!ghtklub, hiphop shows, and the list goes on. but this beef started over an opinion, yes budden is a rapper but is stil a normal person and is entitled to his own 2 cents. that was like when Vince Carter was early in his career And people called him halfman half amazing, then the and1 player and teammates called vince out on that, that they should play 1v1 for the name. point blank Carter ain't respond hence they don't call himthat anymore to my knowledge.

but long story short, I think Meth is scared that some skeletons might come out to haunt him that might taint his or his crew careers. cause I know for a fact a lot of rappers can battle and everythjg but how well can u comeback when u have been exposed. because if wu battled slaghterhouse then I know for sure wu's past will hurt them in the battle. most of th s**t u can say bout slaughterhouse, they said already bout themself and can probably counter even harder.

so IMO Joe > meth and 4v4 slaughter > wu

but I wouldn't mind being wrong because as a real fan of hiphop since the wu days, this something I wanted to see and hear happen.
 8 years ago '05        #229
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
You put far too much emphasis, as I mentioned in my last post, on just raw spitting. Too much emphasis on big long words. Too caught up in meaningless bulls**t. And whether you like it or not thats a sign of immaturity.

Just straight spitting isn't enough if you're not saying anything worth listening to. Hense why Notorious BIG was and still is s**t. Everything he says is gangster bulls**t that only a small minded cretin could think is music. I can do that, all you need is a half decent understanding of English, rythmic ability and a year or two writing.

> Methon Man
I don't know if I can even argue with a dude that thinks there's more talent in hip hop today than ever before. Please..name me just a few artists that are out today that weren't out years ago that are better than Big Pun..cause that s**t is just ridiculous.

The 90's was the height of ANY rap. The only reason you're saying it wasn't the peak is because I guarantee you never really heard 90's underground hip hop. 90's Mainstream Hip Hop was better than Underground Hip Hop today...lyrically even.

And while you're trying to crucify Wu-Tang for being patted on the back for the time period they are in...you're doing the same to Budden. Saying half of these other rappers wouldn't be relevant today...which I agree with to an extent, but that's just because of the state of hip hop. I mean Budden really isn't popular anywhere but online, as are a lot of the other golden age emcees nowadays...but that's just because there's a different type of music in the mainstream right now.

You say Wu lacks lyrical depth? There's no group out there with more depth than the Wu..and very few original artists..I think you need to look more into their s**t man..content wise too.

If you think Budden has dropped mixtapes better than Tical..that's your opinion. But in my opinion, it really isn't even close...Tical is better than any album or mixtape Budden has ever put out.

Content wise Meth has just as much deep s**t as Budden, you probably just haven't listened to it.

And longevity is longevity...I'm not saying Meth shouldn't still spit ill s**t, but at the same time you can't take away dude's legacy. If Jordan came back in the league today and couldn't ball to the extent he could back then..would you try to say he wasn't the best of all time?

And Whatever it Takes is a prime example of what I'm talking about. A very relateable track, but very generic beat, and though his lyrics are heartfelt, they're way too simple. I honestly could come up with the same s**t. Nobody on the face of the earth could come up with some of the s**t Wu comes up with.

Here's a song that's lyrically similar to Budden's s**t..very simplistic but gets the point across from Meth, and IMO, it's a much better song than Whatever it Takes, which is one of Budden's best songs.

[video - click to view]

06-23-2009, 04:31 PM         #230
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not even going to bother. Fair point about everything else but If you're so deluded that you don't recognise there's hundreds of artists out now better than Pun, easily...or you can't even acknowledge that Pun wasn't even that good, you're obviously off your f**king head.

It's okay argueing for Wu tang in regards to Budden, even if you are purposely taking my posts out of context. That's a road you can take, because there is talent in their camp, clearly. And you can force a stale mate in the debate. No problem with that, we can argue that.

But I'm not going to sit here and actually debate someone who thinks a)the 90s was better than now, and b)thinks pun was really anything special.

Like I said, you're far too strung up on hippity hip hop. You're a neanderthal in that respect. Immature and lacking in any real taste or hunger for substance(something adults need).

[video - click to view]

I'd take something with meaning like that over any of the bulls**t Pun used to put out.
 06-23-2009, 04:56 PM         #231
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's a well known fact that everyone was trying to get "lyrical" around 04 when Fabolous "Real Talk" album came out. Even Lil Bow Wow tried hard to step his lyrical content up. And you know what happens once something becomes a trend, everyone in the f**king world tries to jump on the wagon for a ride. Smack DVD and the battles started to get really big. There for we have more MCs of a higher caliber during this decade than the 90s. Hip-Hop almost came back until Lil Jon started dropping single after single.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 06-23-2009 at 05:01 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #232
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,454 | Props total: 5569 5569
how did pun fall into this? I might have missed a post or something but pun to me got his status because to me he put the Spanish rappers on the hiphop map, he had a sick flow and his wordplay IMO was I'll, also he put his crew on, who is still around now which would add to his legacy because everytime a ts member does something I know that pun paved the way for them. but that's just my opinoin and myfault for sidetracking the thread.

I listen to pun still so just had to add my thought
 8 years ago '04        #233
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,462 | Props total: 1457 1457
 clearm3 said:
are you serious???

did you skim? you're referring to a cd that had pr0no star, ma ma ma, and pump it up
i knew ud say somethn bout pump it up but yea its an homage 2 the original pump it up the song number one the intro. Pusha man focus all were homages 2 hip hop. Like i said dont skim. Yungyins these days smh
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #234
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,957 | Props total: 708 708
Wu is dead... I hate to say it, but they are... They are irrelevant in the game TODAY... Meth used to be my favorite, then Ghost was my favorite after Meth fell off... Now I don't listen to either...

People have to learn to let artists stay where you left them... Early to Mid 90's, Wu was > everything... after that, they lost steam, the game left them behind...

And for the record, Pun > Meth and Budden combined! But that was back then, he'd probably be in the same boat as Wu-Tang right now if he didn't die...
 06-23-2009, 06:08 PM         #235
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WU-TANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO f**k WIT! f**k joe
 06-23-2009, 07:34 PM         #236
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
i knew ud say somethn bout pump it up but yea its an homage 2 the original pump it up the song number one the intro. Pusha man focus all were homages 2 hip hop. Like i said dont skim. Yungyins these days smh
Posted via Mobile Device
young? na, in my late 20s

didn't skim, just think ur off ur rocker, but whatever you are entitled to your opinion and so am I
 8 years ago '05        #237
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
I'm not even going to bother. Fair point about everything else but If you're so deluded that you don't recognise there's hundreds of artists out now better than Pun, easily...or you can't even acknowledge that Pun wasn't even that good, you're obviously off your f**king head.

It's okay argueing for Wu tang in regards to Budden, even if you are purposely taking my posts out of context. That's a road you can take, because there is talent in their camp, clearly. And you can force a stale mate in the debate. No problem with that, we can argue that.

But I'm not going to sit here and actually debate someone who thinks a)the 90s was better than now, and b)thinks pun was really anything special.

Like I said, you're far too strung up on hippity hip hop. You're a neanderthal in that respect. Immature and lacking in any real taste or hunger for substance(something adults need).

I'd take something with meaning like that over any of the bulls**t Pun used to put out.
You just don't get it. There's more to music than just topics. Like I said, I challenge you to find anybody better than Pun at Flow, Multi's, and Wordplay that's out right now that hasn't been out in the last 10 years. It's ridiculous for you to even make such a statement and then not say an artist's name and just say I'm stupid for thinking that way. I can point out Pun verses individually that are disgusting.

Now I just posted a Meth song in which he's obviously spitting about situations we've all been in, and you clearly just dismissed it while I adressed the Budden song you just posted. If that's how you want to argue, so be it.

I never purposely took anything AT ALL you said out of context. You're just doing what you do in every debate when someone else has a point and resorting to name calling trying to call me immature just because I understand that there's much more to hip hop than just rapping about relatable s**t(even though I proved Meth still raps about relatable s**t anyway so it doesn't matter.)
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy