Wu To Budden "You Diss One, You Diss Us All" Slaughter House Might Get Slaughtered

most viewed right now
NBA Athletes show love to Lebron
12 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The pyramids were what?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-21-2009, 04:12 PM         #201
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:
you guys a f**king hilarious budden couldn't write a classic album if he discovered bigs note book realtalk buddens not on wutangs level ghost and rae alone would destroy slaughter house if you think differently your a f*g**t all you dumb f**k coming in here quoting some mixtape singles because you know his albums are garbage
his first album is str8 do do i mean this man single handedly f**ked his own career up

1st was going at jay when he first debuted then going at him again when he was def jam president which was not the smartest move in history.
Joe Budden's album is damn near flawless

1. "Intro" White Boy 2:03
2. "#1" White Boy 4:04
3. "Pump It Up" Just Blaze 3:44
4. "Pusha Man" White Boy 4:18
5. "U Ain't Gotta Go Home" White Boy 4:54
6. "Walk With Me" White Boy 5:34
7. "She Wanna Know" (featuring Lil' Mo) White Boy 4:24
8. "Survivor" White Boy 4:32
9. "Fire" (featuring Busta Rhymes) Just Blaze 4:21
10. "Ma Ma Ma" (featuring 112) White Boy 4:24
11. "Calm Down" White Boy 5:16
12. "Focus" White Boy 4:02
13. "Give Me Reason" Just Blaze 3:07
14. "Stand Up Nucca" White Boy 3:18
15. "10 Mins." Lofey 10:01
[hide]US Bonus Tracks
# Title Producer Length
16. "Real Life in Rap" White Boy 4:22
17. "pr0no Star" White Boy 3:13

:wow: DAMN! y'all fools are sleeping hard!

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 06-21-2009 at 04:13 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #202
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 youngmic said:
lmao wooow, str8 up negro please award here...i had to quote this s**t ...i needed this laugh after a good night of drinkin...
it's hilarious how bkjj talks in his posts..s**t like "oh look here people" as if everybody on the forum is tuning in to his posts
 06-21-2009, 04:55 PM         #203
Twista740  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh, this thread is a joke.

WU > yo fav rap group
 9 years ago '06        #204
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 D. Norman said:
Crooked I, Shaking his head at buddens
Royce, Shaking his head at buddens
Joel, eating McyD's shaking his head at buddens

Budden loses yet another round in his "career" and respect in hip hop
he really needs to find another hobby cuz these buddens fanatics money will run out in 2 yrs when their moms n pops kick them out of their house n stop supporting them

damn are rap fans becoming more and more sensitive? every rapper brags but now all of a sudden it's wrong to be confident

first they start dressing like women and now they cry whenever rappers aren't nice to eachother
 9 years ago '05        #205
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,396 | Props total: 4529 4529
Lmao...I can't believe dudes are talking reckless like Slaughterhouse is the best group of all time or some s**t.

Royce is one of the best rappers out now..but he isn't coming close to touching the top 10 lyricists in any way.

Joell isn't even the best new rapper out.

Budden is dope but he isn't touching Method Man...EVEN LYRICALLY.

And Crooked I is also dope..but altogether they really haven't proved s**t as a group..they're good, but how can cats think they can f**k with Wu-Tang when GZA and Raekwon could be considered top 10 lyricists? Ghostface and Method have some of the best deliveries in the game, etc. Wu-Tang Clan has always been nothin to f**k with.
 9 years ago '07        #206
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,678 | Props total: 837 837
 Killa_Khaos7 said:
WuTang having "legendary status" means that anyone siding with Budden will be pointed at as being biased.

Well fukk that cause TODAY in 2009, Wu Tang is not keeping up with Slaughterhouse in a beef, or lyrically for that matter. Forget classics, forget past acclaim, forget all that. We talking about a lyrical contest held TODAY. I think all the Wu Tang fans are just mad that their saviors won't STFU and get in the booth so they resort to talking about "classics."

And this is coming from a HUGE fan of both the WU, and Slaughterhouse.
Shut ya bloodclot mouth
 06-21-2009, 07:07 PM         #207
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are some of you dudes acting like the Wu haven't been dropping music? make it sound like these dudes havent dropped a cd since eric b and rakim days. we are on a internet forum and you people know of budden because this dude keeps himself relevant amongst the internet. Not every artist is doing that.

Acting like ghostface hasn't kept himself out there in the light, like method man didn't just drop a cd like two weeks ago, GZA dropped a cd a year ago that moved prob the same numbers Budden did, RZA dropped Digi Snacks a year ago, U-God dropped like last week and Raekwon we know always stay out there with his 16s.

Like you budden fans are acting like the Wu just faded off into obscurity, think it's just you yourselves aren't checking for them. When you truly break it down at this very moment Budden is just about equal level with them in terms of RIGHT NOW of having a name in the light. Just that Wu name in general holds a s**t load more weight, even Budden would agree.
 9 years ago '05        #208
Fresh|B 997 heat pts997
space
space
$44,056 | Props total: 28912 28912
 Get it Right said:
Joe Budden's album is damn near flawless
.....That's Another L
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #209
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,199 | Props total: 2491 2491
lol no matter what you have the fanatics. Yeah i see you, the ones that say "joe buddens can walk on water" and names like coolio
 9 years ago '05        #210
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Fresh Whyte said:
.....That's Another L
Posted via Mobile Device
Why? You don't think so?
 06-21-2009, 08:22 PM         #211
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
.....That's Another L
Posted via Mobile Device

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #212
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,855 | Props total: 2054 2054
Joeys first album gave THE BEST HOMAGE 2 ORIGINAL HIPHOP n our era. Listen carefully dont skim
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-21-2009, 08:57 PM         #213
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
Joeys first album gave THE BEST HOMAGE 2 ORIGINAL HIPHOP n our era. Listen carefully dont skim
Posted via Mobile Device
are you serious???

did you skim? you're referring to a cd that had pr0no star, ma ma ma, and pump it up
 9 years ago '06        #214
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,508 | Props total: 2457 2457
capadonna >> budden

close thread
 9 years ago '04        #215
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,109 | Props total: 346 346
i know 1 thing i listen to both n if a n*gga say he better than you take him up on his offer battle the n*gga it aint hard, just because you a legend n got a discography dont mean s**t n record sales damn sure dont mean s**t so unless these n*ggas is scared the only thing they holdin onto is that they are legends n now a days what the f**k that mean?, i think the saying goes to be the man you have to beat the man and if method man is the man he sure is hiding behind the fact that hes a legend, honestly i tip my aht to joe he sayin stuff most n*ggas wanna say but scared to say im sure theres n*ggas on boxden that think there better than him
 06-21-2009, 09:09 PM         #216
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

/thread

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 06-21-2009 at 09:15 PM..
 06-21-2009, 09:16 PM         #217
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on man

xxl gave yayos first cd a XL
 9 years ago '04        #218
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 382 382
 clearm3 said:
come on man

xxl gave yayos first cd a XL
what he said
 06-22-2009, 01:06 PM         #219
sloppy1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Killa Sin > budden
 06-22-2009, 09:42 PM         #220
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
I don't care about Grammy nominations I only brought it up because people actually think Joe Budden is a nobody in the insdustry. If Afroman was nominated for a Grammy, congratulations, he's somebody.

The thing is, I don't care about achievements, but this seems to be the only thing Wu-Tang fans can talk about. "RZA can go do a show in Japan, Method Man has a new movie out and a TV show." I don't give a f**k about that bulls**t, can he rap?

Far as G-Unit and sales... I'm a fan of G-unit, but who gives a f**k about record sales? You can't name one Yayo mixtape that did better than Mood Muzik 2. There's a reason why Joe Budden has fans, and it's not because of his girlfriend.

You dudes who are siding with G-unit honestly never been through anything in life because when I sit back and throw on a Joe Budden record it's like he knows exactly what I'm going through and that's only thing that matters to me. s**t, you guys listen to music because it's cool, but I listen to get high (I know this might sound crazy).

So you can have your guns, punchlines, money, record sales and whatever. Wu-Tang doesn't make the type of records I can relate to. Joe Budden first album is a classic and if you guys sat back and actually payed attention maybe you could see through the smoke and mirrors and how blind you guys are.

It's ok to drop your guard and give something new a listen sometimes. I'll admit I use to hate Joe Budden until I was going through a bad situation and I put one of his records on, been a fan ever since. Tony Yayo don't give a f**k about what people want to hear, I don't want to hear him talking about sports cars and f**king guns for 80 minutes.
Why are you trying to explain the importance of lyrical content to a collection of teenagers who are more concerned with bandwagon riding, who sells the most records and who can drop 8 syllable words?

Boxden is full of morons. The fact the 'Underground' section of the music forum gets like a post a day is proof of just how many of these supposed enlightened veterans of rap music don't know s**t.

They only know mainstream. That's why they're deluded into thinking the 90s was the height of rap, and somehow it's dying.

Because these people are immature and lack taste. It's ironic that they suggest the same of anyone who doesn't follow blindly. Boxden people are brainwashed by the media into believing Wu Tang are the height of lyrical talent, when by all accounts many of the artists(Meth as an example) are lacking any real substance.

You have to look at an artist properly. And really weigh up his actual talents as an artist. Having a natural ability to rhyme words is no good if those words are void of any meaning. It's no f**king good. This isn't the 19 f**king 80s. Either come with substance or f**k off.

That's not to say the Wu are void of meaning, I love the Wu, but people need to grow up.

I'm tired of the same old artists... Pac, Big, Snoop, Ice Cube, Wu Tang to name a few... All of them being put on a giant f**king pedestel on the basis of them being famous in the supposed 'Golden Era'(The Era was more like bronze, or copper). And any critisiscm, no matter how fair or accurate, is dismissed as being ignorant and immature.

These people cannot think for themselfs. They're followers who lack in any real taste. I'd go as far as saying these people are an anchor to the natural progression of the Hip Hop art form.

I can GUARANTEE if you forced general music fans to listen to Budden and Meth, they'd all agree Budden is the better artist. Whether they're into Orchestra, Choir, Country, Rock, Punk, Dance, Heavy f**king Metal.

Rhyming long words in a rythmic manner just isn't enough for the generation of enlightenment. It might be enough for the last ignorant and intelectually bankrupt generation. But music fans of today need more than just a 'hippity hip, hippity hip hip hop!'. It's not enough.

Budden > Meth
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
57 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
281 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
426 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
83 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
168 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Samsung must pay Apple $539 million in iPhone patent case
13 comments
1 day ago