Wu To Budden "You Diss One, You Diss Us All" Slaughter House Might Get Slaughtered

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #201
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
I respect everything that Wu tang has done but cmon now Slaughterhouse would lyrically slaughter them n*ggas....

Seriously what is the point behind some of these Wu-Tang records? Joe Budden makes a record called "three sides to a story" and gives you three different perspectives of one story and you guys call him wack? This man should be writing Novels!
you guys a f**king hilarious budden couldn't write a classic album if he discovered bigs note book realtalk buddens not on wutangs level ghost and rae alone would destroy slaughter house if you think differently your a f*g**t all you dumb f**k coming in here quoting some mixtape singles because you know his albums are garbage
his first album is str8 do do i mean this man single handedly f**ked his own career up

1st was going at jay when he first debuted then going at him again when he was def jam president which was not the smartest move in history.
 06-21-2009, 05:12 PM         #202
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:
you guys a f**king hilarious budden couldn't write a classic album if he discovered bigs note book realtalk buddens not on wutangs level ghost and rae alone would destroy slaughter house if you think differently your a f*g**t all you dumb f**k coming in here quoting some mixtape singles because you know his albums are garbage
his first album is str8 do do i mean this man single handedly f**ked his own career up

1st was going at jay when he first debuted then going at him again when he was def jam president which was not the smartest move in history.
Joe Budden's album is damn near flawless

1. "Intro" White Boy 2:03
2. "#1" White Boy 4:04
3. "Pump It Up" Just Blaze 3:44
4. "Pusha Man" White Boy 4:18
5. "U Ain't Gotta Go Home" White Boy 4:54
6. "Walk With Me" White Boy 5:34
7. "She Wanna Know" (featuring Lil' Mo) White Boy 4:24
8. "Survivor" White Boy 4:32
9. "Fire" (featuring Busta Rhymes) Just Blaze 4:21
10. "Ma Ma Ma" (featuring 112) White Boy 4:24
11. "Calm Down" White Boy 5:16
12. "Focus" White Boy 4:02
13. "Give Me Reason" Just Blaze 3:07
14. "Stand Up Nucca" White Boy 3:18
15. "10 Mins." Lofey 10:01
[hide]US Bonus Tracks
# Title Producer Length
16. "Real Life in Rap" White Boy 4:22
17. "pr0no Star" White Boy 3:13

:wow: DAMN! y'all fools are sleeping hard!

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 06-21-2009 at 05:13 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #203
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 youngmic said:
lmao wooow, str8 up negro please award here...i had to quote this s**t ...i needed this laugh after a good night of drinkin...
it's hilarious how bkjj talks in his posts..s**t like "oh look here people" as if everybody on the forum is tuning in to his posts
 06-21-2009, 05:55 PM         #204
Twista740  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh, this thread is a joke.

WU > yo fav rap group
 8 years ago '06        #205
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 D. Norman said:
Crooked I, Shaking his head at buddens
Royce, Shaking his head at buddens
Joel, eating McyD's shaking his head at buddens

Budden loses yet another round in his "career" and respect in hip hop
he really needs to find another hobby cuz these buddens fanatics money will run out in 2 yrs when their moms n pops kick them out of their house n stop supporting them

damn are rap fans becoming more and more sensitive? every rapper brags but now all of a sudden it's wrong to be confident

first they start dressing like women and now they cry whenever rappers aren't nice to eachother
 8 years ago '05        #206
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,965 | Props total: 3223 3223
Lmao...I can't believe dudes are talking reckless like Slaughterhouse is the best group of all time or some s**t.

Royce is one of the best rappers out now..but he isn't coming close to touching the top 10 lyricists in any way.

Joell isn't even the best new rapper out.

Budden is dope but he isn't touching Method Man...EVEN LYRICALLY.

And Crooked I is also dope..but altogether they really haven't proved s**t as a group..they're good, but how can cats think they can f**k with Wu-Tang when GZA and Raekwon could be considered top 10 lyricists? Ghostface and Method have some of the best deliveries in the game, etc. Wu-Tang Clan has always been nothin to f**k with.
 8 years ago '07        #207
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Killa_Khaos7 said:
WuTang having "legendary status" means that anyone siding with Budden will be pointed at as being biased.

Well fukk that cause TODAY in 2009, Wu Tang is not keeping up with Slaughterhouse in a beef, or lyrically for that matter. Forget classics, forget past acclaim, forget all that. We talking about a lyrical contest held TODAY. I think all the Wu Tang fans are just mad that their saviors won't STFU and get in the booth so they resort to talking about "classics."

And this is coming from a HUGE fan of both the WU, and Slaughterhouse.
Shut ya bloodclot mouth
 06-21-2009, 08:07 PM         #208
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are some of you dudes acting like the Wu haven't been dropping music? make it sound like these dudes havent dropped a cd since eric b and rakim days. we are on a internet forum and you people know of budden because this dude keeps himself relevant amongst the internet. Not every artist is doing that.

Acting like ghostface hasn't kept himself out there in the light, like method man didn't just drop a cd like two weeks ago, GZA dropped a cd a year ago that moved prob the same numbers Budden did, RZA dropped Digi Snacks a year ago, U-God dropped like last week and Raekwon we know always stay out there with his 16s.

Like you budden fans are acting like the Wu just faded off into obscurity, think it's just you yourselves aren't checking for them. When you truly break it down at this very moment Budden is just about equal level with them in terms of RIGHT NOW of having a name in the light. Just that Wu name in general holds a s**t load more weight, even Budden would agree.
 8 years ago '05        #209
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
 Get it Right said:
Joe Budden's album is damn near flawless
.....That's Another L
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #210
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 1982 1982
lol no matter what you have the fanatics. Yeah i see you, the ones that say "joe buddens can walk on water" and names like coolio
 8 years ago '05        #211
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Fresh Whyte said:
.....That's Another L
Posted via Mobile Device
Why? You don't think so?
 06-21-2009, 09:22 PM         #212
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
.....That's Another L
Posted via Mobile Device

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #213
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 1434 1434
Joeys first album gave THE BEST HOMAGE 2 ORIGINAL HIPHOP n our era. Listen carefully dont skim
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-21-2009, 09:57 PM         #214
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
Joeys first album gave THE BEST HOMAGE 2 ORIGINAL HIPHOP n our era. Listen carefully dont skim
Posted via Mobile Device
are you serious???

did you skim? you're referring to a cd that had pr0no star, ma ma ma, and pump it up
 8 years ago '06        #215
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,823 | Props total: 1991 1991
capadonna >> budden

close thread
 8 years ago '04        #216
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,031 | Props total: 217 217
i know 1 thing i listen to both n if a n*gga say he better than you take him up on his offer battle the n*gga it aint hard, just because you a legend n got a discography dont mean s**t n record sales damn sure dont mean s**t so unless these n*ggas is scared the only thing they holdin onto is that they are legends n now a days what the f**k that mean?, i think the saying goes to be the man you have to beat the man and if method man is the man he sure is hiding behind the fact that hes a legend, honestly i tip my aht to joe he sayin stuff most n*ggas wanna say but scared to say im sure theres n*ggas on boxden that think there better than him
 06-21-2009, 10:09 PM         #217
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

/thread

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 06-21-2009 at 10:15 PM..
 06-21-2009, 10:16 PM         #218
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on man

xxl gave yayos first cd a XL
 8 years ago '04        #219
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 clearm3 said:
come on man

xxl gave yayos first cd a XL
what he said
 06-22-2009, 02:06 PM         #220
sloppy1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Killa Sin > budden
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago