Wu To Budden "You Diss One, You Diss Us All" Slaughter House Might Get Slaughtered

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #181
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 KrayLay said:
Absolutely nothing is going to happen.
aye i f**ks wit MURS that n*gga is raw
 8 years ago '04        #182
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,887 | Props total: 2043 2043
Crooked I, Shaking his head at buddens
Royce, Shaking his head at buddens
Joel, eating McyD's shaking his head at buddens

Budden loses yet another round in his "career" and respect in hip hop
he really needs to find another hobby cuz these buddens fanatics money will run out in 2 yrs when their moms n pops kick them out of their house n stop supporting them
 06-21-2009, 11:32 AM         #183
gonzo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

"The thrill of victory, the agony of defeat..."
 06-21-2009, 11:36 AM         #184
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '04        #185
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
put it this way if you just formed a group that has a small buzz i dont think its wise to go against the whole of wutang and get your career ended. personally i think royce should leave slaughter house and do his own thing
 8 years ago '04        #186
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 591 591
The one thing I don't get is why Budden felt the need to p!ss and moan about a Vibe list in the first place. I didn't hear Royce complain, I didn't hear Crooked complain, I didn't hear Joell complain. Hell, I'm pretty sure we could add Skillz, Immortal Technique, Mos Def, Talib Kweli or any rapper for that matter. Nobody but Joe was being a whiny b***h about it.

And so what if you could lyrically take Method Man today? That's irrelevant in a bracket that is listing the greatest rapper ever. You could probably get at Pac lyrically too if it came down to it, but is that seriously gonna mean s**t as far as being an overall better rapper than him? What about the other categories in rapping like flow (which he's been monotonous in), delivery (which has been the same from him), multies (the n*gga ain't got a lot of that), and so on and so forth? Budden is truly gassin' himself up waaay more than he needs to be. He's an incredible lyricist, but he is certainly not the most impressive among underground artists.

I mean s**t, I think we all can agree Serius Jones would probably get Scarface in a battle, but is that gonna make him a better rapper than Scarface? No. It just means you can probably be funnier or more vicious with your lines, but that doesn't translate into making timeless classic music. Method Man has done that already, as has many other rappers of his era.

Now if we were to get into a Slaughterhouse vs. Wu-Tang beef, Slaughterhouse would probably win the battle lyrically, but who do you think will win the war? As far as longevity, the Wu-Tang legacy cannot be touched. Slaughterhouse may prove to be lyrically a threat, but they can never say that they've been a staple for hip-hop like Wu-Tang has. In the end, the Wu-Tang legacy will still stand. Sometimes, you gotta understand that respect is gonna win overall. Wu-Tang is synonymous with the hip-hop culture. There should be no reason to call out anyone from this group, regardless of how you feel you stand with them lyrically.

I love both groups, I'm a Slauighterhouse fan, cuz three of the four artists (Royce, Crooked. Budden) in that group I've put on my top list for a while, and the fourth member (Joell) I've discovered is one of the best kept secrets in the game. But seriously, Wu-Tang have done a lot for this culture. There's no reason to neglect the past. It's because of the past that we have what we have in the present.
 8 years ago '04        #187
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 R-iZZy said:
The one thing I don't get is why Budden felt the need to p!ss and moan about a Vibe list in the first place. I didn't hear Royce complain, I didn't hear Crooked complain, I didn't hear Joell complain. Hell, I'm pretty sure we could add Skillz, Immortal Technique, Mos Def, Talib Kweli or any rapper for that matter. Nobody but Joe was being a whiny b***h about it.

And so what if you could lyrically take Method Man today? That's irrelevant in a bracket that is listing the greatest rapper ever. You could probably get at Pac lyrically too if it came down to it, but is that seriously gonna mean s**t as far as being an overall better rapper than him? What about the other categories in rapping like flow (which he's been monotonous in), delivery (which has been the same from him), multies (the n*gga ain't got a lot of that), and so on and so forth? Budden is truly gassin' himself up waaay more than he needs to be. He's an incredible lyricist, but he is certainly not the most impressive among underground artists.

I mean s**t, I think we all can agree Serius Jones would probably get Scarface in a battle, but is that gonna make him a better rapper than Scarface? No. It just means you can probably be funnier or more vicious with your lines, but that doesn't translate into making timeless classic music. Method Man has done that already, as has many other rappers of his era.

Now if we were to get into a Slaughterhouse vs. Wu-Tang beef, Slaughterhouse would probably win the battle lyrically, but who do you think will win the war? As far as longevity, the Wu-Tang legacy cannot be touched. Slaughterhouse may prove to be lyrically a threat, but they can never say that they've been a staple for hip-hop like Wu-Tang has. In the end, the Wu-Tang legacy will still stand. Sometimes, you gotta understand that respect is gonna win overall. Wu-Tang is synonymous with the hip-hop culture. There should be no reason to call out anyone from this group, regardless of how you feel you stand with them lyrically.

I love both groups, I'm a Slauighterhouse fan, cuz three of the four artists (Royce, Crooked. Budden) in that group I've put on my top list for a while, and the fourth member (Joell) I've discovered is one of the best kept secrets in the game. But seriously, Wu-Tang have done a lot for this culture. There's no reason to neglect the past. It's because of the past that we have what we have in the present.
he's a crybaby
 8 years ago '04        #188
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 Get it Right said:
I never said "you said they went platinum," so get that right! They both went gold so what's your point? Barney sold millions of video cassettes I think we should congratulate him.

When will you guys understand, if you're going to compare Joe Budden to anything compare lyrics. These people y'all name are backed by major labels, but I don't need to explain Joe Budden situation he can do it himself unlike these artist.

[spoiler - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #189
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,421 | Props total: 29637 29637
 KrayLay said:
Absolutely nothing is going to happen.
exactly
 8 years ago '04        #190
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
the thing is vibe have never been a credible hip-hop magazine so i wouldn't take anything they say serious it was ok back in the day but i would say 90 percent of magazines are bulls**t so why would budden even take concern to what some editor thinks.

Thats the real question in the whole incident
 06-21-2009, 01:50 PM         #191
benzino 4 life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the d4l/dem franchise beef was more relevent then either of these 2 clowns careers
 06-21-2009, 01:52 PM         #192
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Individually...

RZA, GZA, Raekwon, Ghostface k!llah, Inspectah Deck, Method Man, Masta k!lla >>> Joe Budden

ODB and U-God...
 06-21-2009, 02:05 PM         #193
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao slaughterhouse would body wu tang... WU TANG IS WASHED UP f**k dem n*ggas

they are like bill russell to the NBA, nobody cares about them right now, they are legends and great in their era. But they are irrevelant right now
 06-21-2009, 02:10 PM         #194
benzino 4 life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
d**kriders writin 6 paragraph essays
 8 years ago '05        #195
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Wu >>
 8 years ago '04        #196
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
Slaughterhouse is NOT that serious a group...and they DEFINETLY DEFINETLY CANNOT f**k wit the WU...on any level!
 06-21-2009, 03:12 PM         #197
sloppy1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats it! i hope budden get murdered soon and it will all because of his only fans on the internet. Wutang and slaughterhouse should never be mentioned in the same sentence. im done with boxden, its being over run by 12 yr olds. It should be a privalage to listen to the WU..now u little kids HARDEN THE f**k UP!!
 8 years ago '07        #198
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
I respect everything that Wu tang has done but cmon now Slaughterhouse would lyrically slaughter them n*ggas....
 8 years ago '04        #199
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
joe budden has been hype for the last 7 years and the n*gga still hasn't delivered even a good album
 06-21-2009, 04:21 PM         #200
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sloppy1 said:
thats it! i hope budden get murdered soon and it will all because of his only fans on the internet. Wutang and slaughterhouse should never be mentioned in the same sentence. im done with boxden, its being over run by 12 yr olds. It should be a privalage to listen to the WU..now u little kids HARDEN THE f**k UP!!

Seriously what is the point behind some of these Wu-Tang records? Joe Budden makes a record called "three sides to a story" and gives you three different perspectives of one story and you guys call him wack? This man should be writing Novels!

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 06-21-2009 at 04:24 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy