Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #121
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,024 | Props total: 1117 1117
 Binah said:
girl ur such an easy read! lol anyways do ya thang. keep riding the chocolate bar... but at least tell him to soak up some knowledge so he can infuse it into u.:dancingcool:

btw, i don't know what they say...what do they say?
lol at u taking all of this shyt so damn serious. relax girl, its just the net.
oh and the saying goes, "once u go black, u end up in a wheelchair."

Last edited by michelleski495; 06-27-2009 at 02:30 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #122
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 222 222
 Illuminated One said:
Lol @ me being white.
You ignorant black people make me look bad with your a.ssumptions. Just because another black person doesn't see himself as a victim of "the man," y'all a.ssume he's white.

Let me also give another huge "LOL" to all the the other n.iggers in here who are getting hurt over my comments. Truth hurts, doesn't it?
No, I a.ssume you are white because of the dumb s**t you are saying in regard to black people. Nobody said anything about being a victim of "the man"... I hope you are white because if you're black talking this kind of s**t its unbelievable that you are the sperm that made it...
 8 years ago '05        #123
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,098 | Props total: 386 386
 mastakillah21 said:
haha My girl is black and I have a mixed child.. how the f**k am I racist
.....p***y is p***y....
 8 years ago '06        #124
The Scenario 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
$4,129 | Props total: 3148 3148
Whether we get a "real" apology or not, the wrongs did to us by the white man has made us stronger. As a result African-Americans are an elite race that is indicated by our accomplishments in sports, medicine, science, politics etc...

We were slaves because we were physically capable. The Indians and feudalist white boys weren't... We survived because we were mentally, spiritually, and psychologically tougher than any white man could imagine.

We don't need a white apology. A sincere one would be nice though...

Nonetheless, African-Americans are a unique race and a testament to who we REALLY are.

We all know the manipulative role that the white man played in all this was way bigger than any African role in our capture.

Make no mistake, we crossed the Atlantic and morphed into greatness. Anyone who fails to admit or recognize that is a hater.

Last edited by The Scenario; 06-28-2009 at 01:56 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #125
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 kendreezy said:
Whether we get a "real" apology or not, the wrongs did to us by the white man has made us stronger. As a result African-Americans are an elite race that is indicated by our accomplishments in sports, medicine, science, politics etc...
There is no such thing as an "elite race".

Your "accomplishments" in any of the things you mentioned are either equalled by others (see: "sports") or completely dominated by others (see: "medicine, science, politics") LOL.

kendreezy said:
We were slaves because we were physically capable. The Indians and feudalist white boys weren't... We survived because we were mentally, spiritually, and psychologically tougher than any white man could imagine.
The Native Americans, & even those "white boys", weren't as open to being enslaved, you're right. I don't think that's a bad thing though, is it?

As for outright "physical capability", the Natives were felled by disease too easily. Europeans weren't. So why weren't Europeans used..because they weren't "physically capable"? Or because Europeans were too expensive? Africans cost less, that's why they were used. It's really bizarre that you see being enslaved as some kind of reflection of admiration.

And "survived"? Millions upon millions died. And I thought you were all mentally scarred by this? So what kind of "survival" is that?
You're actually arguing AGAINST this "apology", you idiot.

kendreezy said:
Nonetheless, African-Americans are a unique race and a testament to who we REALLY are.
Almost nothing "unique" about you really, & you could find tougher people in Africa in a heartbeat.

kendreezy said:
Make no mistake, we crossed the Atlantic and morphed into greatness. Anyone who fails to admit or recognize that is a hater.
If you really believe the current African-American existence, or any collective existence in the world today, is "greatness" then you have exceptionally low standards.
 8 years ago '08        #126
doctate54 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 0 0
I mean I don't know how much this really means. But I'll give them an "A" for effort. Doesn't really say much.
 06-28-2009, 03:52 PM         #127
Goodhope247 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont care that they said it. What is that going to do for us? Nothing...nobody should be using their blackness as an excuse to not achieve great things. We are past that already.

I showed my friend this article and they said they should worry about giving us some funds to say sorry. They not handing out reparations because that's just another reason for us not to contribute a damn thing to society. You didn't break your back picking a damn thing, or being embarrassed so why should anybody get money for slavery? If you think we should get money, how about they just give us free college, so that everybody has a fair advantage?

I think that most of America is past the fact that we where slaves, its history. Its very clear that blacks are equal to whites. Its a shame that not every parent agrees to teach thier children that. But as far as the Government saying sorry...Its nothing to me.
 8 years ago '05        #128
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
Holy s**t, Boxden going to new lows.

Being white does not make u a descendant of slave owners.

Todays racism is very much alive and most of it fuelled by DUMB s**t like stereotypes or the action of dumb greedy motherf**kers.

Now stop arguing about this s**t, cause YES slavery still has its effects on some of todays black communities but whinning and hoping for something in return for dat is a waste of time and energy.
 06-28-2009, 11:17 PM         #129
chitownfonz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kendreezy said:
um, no. the native americans knew the land too well, which made it easier to escape and they were far too susceptible to european diseases. the europeans weren't able to withstand the tropical diseases, which was evident when they first ventured to Africa and died much like the natives died when first encountering europeans. Africans were cheap, not susceptible to disease, and unable to escape due to lack of knowledge of the land.

kendreezy said:
We all know the manipulative role that the white man played in all this was way bigger than any African role in our capture.
If you say so. Of course, there was a reason it was considered treason to enslave someone from your own tribe and sell them.
 06-29-2009, 12:08 AM         #130
HIGHAGAIN09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stepyourgameup said:
the problem is that people like you tend to think that all white people's ancestors owned slaves and that all blacks in america come from slaves. My ancestors were white slaves in eastern europe, and i'm supposed to apologize for slavery because of the color of my skin? How would you feel if i asked you to apologize for gang violence in america.

And if anyone should be issuing an apology, it should be the africans who sold their brothers into slave trade. They were already slaves before the white men bought them.
amen!

And to the guy who said " people in the hood only think they can be good at sellin dope" cause we dont but no money in the hood, im sure it's because that's what they growing up and want to become the dude slangin out the vacant house and dont want to go graduate high school and go to college...it's in your head my dude. Change your attitude and your attitude will change your future.
 06-30-2009, 01:39 PM         #131
pimpstro12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
- I'm actually pretty sure there are African Americans that aren't descendants of slaves. Is Obama even a slave descendant? ...

Obama's father was born and raised in Africa...who later migrated to America in his later teen years.

His mom is a white lady from Kansas...

so to answer your question, No Obama is not a descendant of slaves.
 8 years ago '06        #132
space
space
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:

If you really believe the current African-American existence, or any collective existence in the world today, is "greatness" then you have exceptionally low standards.
You sound like a jealous biatch.
 8 years ago '05        #133
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
things are rough now so i wouldnt be sweating s**t like this, just do what has to be done and move on...don't have to prove anything to anyone

Last edited by PhrozenMenace; 07-01-2009 at 04:34 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #134
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 kendreezy said:
And you sound like an insecure little girl. "I'm special, I'm special!" - no, b***h, you're not.
 07-01-2009, 06:40 PM         #135
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kendreezy said:
 8 years ago '06        #136
space
space
I'm amazed at how much hate an apology can stir up...

Simply put, the entire modern world is aware of the atrocity of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade and African-American Slavery. And now everyone non-Black has something to say about it...

In sum, they apologized (whether timely, or sincere), and I'm sure we've earned at least that.
 8 years ago '07        #137
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
 DJ Maximum said:
the big picture behing slavery is mental thats why most african americans is behind because of a late start in equal rights ppl couldnt vote get jobs or do anything then one day they allow it u think thats gonna help out alot? slavery is the reason why racism exists now ppl think african americans should still be slaves
slavery is not the reason some are racist to blacks. Racism is what implied slavery. You have to see someone as subhuman to begin with in order to enslave them.

At any rate, perhaps some of their ancestors owned slaves but they had no control over which family they were born into (and neither do i). The best thing people can do is just move on as one

Last edited by nwadei; 07-01-2009 at 09:24 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy