Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #101
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,033 | Props total: 1137 1137
my bad i meant [/serious]
 06-25-2009, 03:08 PM         #102
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not so much slavery. postslavery hurt black people most. they never got a soild foundation to start from. blacks still faced economic discrimination and wasnt educated. blacks didnt really start to make some type of progress until the civil rights movement. it all starts in the home, a good home environment produce quailty people at a higher percentage, and most black homes after slavery were broken and people lived in poverty and wasn't educated, which led to poor neighborhoods, negative cultural trends and bad school systems. how can a parent teach a child how to suceed in the world, when they never wasnt taught anything themselfs? every thing gets passed down from one from generation to the next and its a vicious cycle thats hard to break
 8 years ago '06        #103
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 Illuminated One said:
Difference between low-class people of other races and low-class blacks are....they're more than likely trying to do something about their situation to get out of it. Blacks on the other hand, are too busy sitting on their a.ss blaming the white man and slavery for everything wrong in their life. Also too busy looking for a handout from everyone.
i dont know what type of black people YOU know but most of the ones i know in a bad situation try to do something to better themselves, either if its through education, better jobs, or just moving to a better neighborhood.

maybe u should stop watching too much tv, since it seem like those are the only black stereotypes you are used to.
 8 years ago '05        #104
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I just can't believe it, anti-black racism on boxden? Wow.
 8 years ago '04        #105
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 2411 2411
and still no 40 acres and a mule... only a 40 ounce and a blunt.....

06-25-2009, 03:32 PM         #106
dutchbaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated One said:
Difference between low-class people of other races and low-class blacks are....they're more than likely trying to do something about their situation to get out of it. Blacks on the other hand, are too busy sitting on their a.ss blaming the white man and slavery for everything wrong in their life. Also too busy looking for a handout from everyone.
Ten seconds after reading you say some odd s**t in the thread about race relations under Obama, I come through to read the news and see that you've said this s**t...

Johnny Nash said:
I can see clearly now...
f**k a plain old refutation, I'm just going to straight rebuke that a.ss:

I only know half of my family that's out there, because my father was a foster child. I can't learn much about my dad's family because his brothers are all in jail or homeless. Half of my mother's side of the family is on welfare. Among them is an uncle who lived with us for five years, fresh out of jail - his record stretches back to the 70's and the number of charges against him are absurd. I have at least a half dozen relatives who sell crack. I have a few more who are crackheads. Neither of my parents went to college, I'm a high school dropout. My family has been stuck in the same place for three generations, and has by no means improved their situation. Guess what else? I'm white. You sound like some angst filled white person, so I'm going to lay it down for you like this: we're no better than anybody man.

Now... if you want to take the only angle that I left open for you and say, "oh he's just one of those odd, low class white people who will never do anything for themselves," please try me. I'll post up the financial aid package I received this year from my university - then I'll laugh a little because it's probably more than your parents make in a year.

My point? I may be doing that whole "improve my situation" bulls**t you talk about... but I'm related to a whole lot of white people who aren't. You can be damn sure I'm not the only person out there in that situation.

Congratulations on being the first person on BX to ever say something that actually bothered me.

Last edited by dutchbaby; 06-25-2009 at 03:41 PM..
 06-25-2009, 04:02 PM         #107
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont trip real nikkaz like me are not n will not accept your apology... real nikkaz are not satisfied until u serve slavery under us.

he that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity....

PREPARE 4 SLAVERY WHITEMAN!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #108
The Scenario 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
$4,138 | Props total: 3174 3174
 chitownfonz said:
You guys do know that the American slavery originated in Africa right? At first it was through POW or as a way of working out of debt and at some point the person would be freed. Once Europe opened up trade with Africa they saw the slaves and asked the tribes to sell. Eventually tribes in the outer kingdoms near the oceans would go to the inner kingdoms and capture those outside of their own tribes to sell to the Europeans and thus the Atlantic Slave Trade began. So while the white man did a great injustice by continuing slavery, you need look no further than the African tribes for starting it.

I don't say this to p*ss anyone off or be ignorant, just dropping some history. Whether people believe it or not, slavery was a great injustice that actually allowed America to become the powerhouse it is today.
Fool, every civilization has had slaves at one point. However, America had a very unique and long stretch of "Chattel Slavery."

Do your homework. If it weren't for the American white boy, the slavery that we know of today woulda never existed like it did. You can't put it on Africans. s**t, you can find slaves today all around the world. But not a society exploiting them physically and mentally like you white people did.

Much is still owed.... Holla back when your ancestors get crammed in a ship, and sold in a far away place...
 8 years ago '04        #109
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 224 224
 Illuminated One said:
Shut the f**k up.... Clarence Thomas a.ss n*gga... There are more white people on welfare than blacks... Instead of talkin down on people why dont you do something to help.
 06-25-2009, 09:48 PM         #110
dutchbaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilEscobar said:
Shut the f**k up.... Clarence Thomas a.ss n*gga... There are more white people on welfare than blacks... Instead of talkin down on people why dont you do something to help.

Clarence Thomas was militant as hell until he got that money. Funny motherf**kers.
 06-26-2009, 03:26 AM         #111
chitownfonz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kendreezy said:
Fool, every civilization has had slaves at one point. However, America had a very unique and long stretch of "Chattel Slavery."

Do your homework. If it weren't for the American white boy, the slavery that we know of today woulda never existed like it did. You can't put it on Africans. s**t, you can find slaves today all around the world. But not a society exploiting them physically and mentally like you white people did.

Much is still owed.... Holla back when your ancestors get crammed in a ship, and sold in a far away place...

First off, I'm not white and you and the white man came and took this entire land from my people since it traces back to the Aztecs. Secondly, if it weren't for Africans, who were the last society to abolish slavery, none of it would've happened. Fact of the matter is the African kings got greedy and decided to take advantage of the entire situation with Europe building an entire new empire, Do some freakin research and you'd figure that out instead of trying to scapegoat others for the problems of the black man.

Last edited by chitownfonz; 06-26-2009 at 04:17 AM..
 06-26-2009, 03:52 AM         #112
chitownfonz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another thing I want to add: I've already stated that slavery was a great injustice, but I don't recall Rome ever apologizing to the Jews. Germany neither, and they did much worse. Fact of the matter is, the black man was the backbone of this country for a long time and many of you wouldn't be able to express your opinion without slavery. It's sad but true. The reason Europe bought slaves from Africa is because they were cheap and not susceptible to diseases. America could not have been built without the black man. An apology from the U.S. government is really more than anyone can expect at this point.
 06-26-2009, 04:27 AM         #113
chitownfonz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king-2-be said:
dont trip real nikkaz like me are not n will not accept your apology... real nikkaz are not satisfied until u serve slavery under us.

he that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity....

PREPARE 4 SLAVERY WHITEMAN!!!!
redundant. until the white man sells other white men, it doesn't make sense and how ironic considering the African man sold other African men into slavery.

Last edited by chitownfonz; 06-26-2009 at 06:00 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #114
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 224 224
 Illuminated One said:
Of course there would be more whites on welfare than blacks because whites are the MAJORITY of America's population. You're only speaking in numbers, you need to look at the percentages.
I know the percentages... Regardless, there are more whites on it than blacks so all that handouts s**t is bulls**t. You're white anyway... "Its either through rapping or drug dealing"... Dont forget basketball you Jim Crow a.ss muhf**ka....
 06-26-2009, 07:56 AM         #115
Exclusiv3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hmm...

Right now, I can't help but feel ashamed that I even have a boxden account. Who argues over an apology?

There seems to be a large amount of blatant sabotage, not to mention hypocrisy as well, going on in this thread. I wanted to speak my thoughts in hopes of this bringing us together, but I'm not trying to start a one-way conversation.

I don't debate with idiots, so don't bother quoting this. Just read and move on to your bickering.
 06-26-2009, 10:07 AM         #116
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im white, i fell i aint bout to say sorry for s**t. and besides, 150 years ago my family was still in Europe.

is it a bad thing that an entire race was enslaved? Yes, of course. but i wouldn't walk up to a random black dude and say " hey, sorry the white man slaved your people"
 8 years ago '04        #117
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Illuminated One said:
This thread is a powerful example of why I distance myself from other black people. Too damn ignorant.
This elitest a.ss n*gga here....we can all clearly tell your "type"....too good for your own people, so you choose to "distance" yourself. Go back to Bel-air CARLTON. You are whats wrong with the world today. You sit on your high horse and look down at your own race, and side with others. Dont try to clean it up either, cuz the damage is already done. You clearly stated "example of why I distance myself from other black people" ....so go back to siding with those who secretly point and laugh when you turn your back. You think you are really "accepted" because you choose to distance yourself? You think you have the same opportunities as they do? Maybe in your little world everything is roses and rainbows, but when you step off the porch you come to realize the world is a lot bigger than it seems.

Excuses or not....I live in the real world....where do you live?

Before you say it....I too dislike ignorance, difference between me and you. Its not a racial thing for me, I can care less what color you are. I also talk about our race as well, but again, the difference. Im talking to other blacks about "our" race you on the other hand bring other races into the mix and separate yourself from the conversation. Prime example, a co-worker of mine (Yes....I work) came into the office (oh no, this n*gga didnt say office) last week saying how her place got broken into. Knowing the area that she lives in, first thing I said to her is "What is wrong with US"....I bet you would have distanced yourself and said what is wrong with THEM since it has seemed to slip your mind that you share the same color as the race you choose to distance yourself from.

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 06-26-2009 at 11:59 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #118
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Drug Dylan said:
This elitest a.ss n*gga here....we can all clearly tell your "type"....too good for your own people, so you choose to "distance" yourself. Go back to Bel-air CARLTON. You are whats wrong with the world today. You sit on your high horse and look down at your own race, and side with others. Dont try to clean it up either, cuz the damage is already done. You clearly stated "example of why I distance myself from other black people" ....so go back to siding with those who secretly point and laugh when you turn your back. You think you are really "accepted" because you choose to distance yourself? You think you have the same opportunities as they do? Maybe in your little world everything is roses and rainbows, but when you step off the porch you come to realize the world is a lot bigger than it seems.

Excuses or not....I live in the real world....where do you live?

Before you say it....I too dislike ignorance, difference between me and you. Its not a racial thing for me, I can care less what color you are. I also talk about our race as well, but again, the difference. Im talking to other blacks about "our" race you on the other hand bring other races into the mix and separate yourself from the conversation. Prime example, a co-worker of mine (Yes....I work) came into the office (oh no, this n*gga didnt say office) last week saying how her place got broken into. Knowing the area that she lives in, first thing I said to her is "What is wrong with US"....I bet you would have distanced yourself and said what is wrong with THEM since it has seemed to slip your mind that you share the same color as the race you choose to distance yourself from.
Don't forget that even Carlton kept it real out in Bel Air

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #119
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Not Carlton...

Uncle Ruckus.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #120
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,033 | Props total: 1137 1137
 LilEscobar said:
I know the percentages... Regardless, there are more whites on it than blacks so all that handouts s**t is bulls**t. You're white anyway... "Its either through rapping or drug dealing"... Dont forget basketball you Jim Crow a.ss muhf**ka....
lol..
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy