NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #81
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Binah said:
nobody owes anybody anything? says who? you?

if the state didn't owe black folks anything the apology wouldn't have been made in the first place. Gtfo with ur nonesense! Black folks are owed much much more than the state can or will give!

who said anybody was waiting for anything? stfu please! u talkin too much rubbish..... u and that confused being trapped in a black body
lmaoooo damn
 8 years ago '05        #82
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Binah said:

if the state didn't owe black folks anything the apology wouldn't have been made in the first place.
If slavery wasn't right, they wouldn't have had policies of slavery in the first place.

Oops, see how your logic fails?
 8 years ago '05        #83
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 Binah said:
And what makes having policies of slavery right????? slavery, having policies of slavery was all wrong.

Ooops, see how YOUR logic fails?
Except I only mirrored your logic, dummy. I didn't present any of my own.

Slavery is wrong, yes. And, in that sense, the US government got that "wrong". So those that govern you are fallible.

You attempted to say that the apology must have been owed...because they wouldn't have given it if it was not. And yet, those that govern you have a track record of doing the "wrong" thing. Of doing unto people what they don't deserve; like being enslaved. Therefore your point was completely impotent.

See how you lose? Good.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 06-24-2009 at 06:08 PM..
 06-24-2009, 06:16 PM         #84
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated One said:
That comparison made no sense. You can't blame white people for what their ancestors did. As a matter of fact, why are black people who are alive TODAY looking for apologizes for slavery? None of you were alive to experience it. I swear, black people who were slaves and who did live through segregation didn't b***h about it as much as young black people today...and young blacks today haven't been through anything.
The same can be said about these red-neck f**ks running all around the Southern United States waving that stupid confederate flag. They wave high and mighty like they were confederate soldiers themselves. They were NEVER confederate soldiers so why should they wave that flag?? If they have the right to wave that terrorist flag, blacks have the right to b***h all they want about about slavery. Either way both cases are reminiscent of that shameful time period in American History and both need to be buried for good.
 8 years ago '05        #85
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 Binah said:
i think ur the real dummy here. If they didn't have to they wouldn't have. Just like if they didn't have to free slaves , they wouldn't have done so.

u damn right the apology was owed....not only that a lot more is owed...non of which black folks would see in this lifetime tho...
You are actually saying governments only do what they have to do. Like there's no choice. Which means they had to enslave people, just as much as they had to free people. And they had to mistreat people, just as much as they had to apologise.

Your logic, if it can even be called that, is woeful.

No wide-ranging apology was "owed". It's perhaps preferable for some, but a general acknowledgement had already existed.

And reparations certainly aren't "owed" lololol. I know that's always going to be tough to swallow. At least some of you toolboxes recognise the complete impracticality of it though.
 8 years ago '06        #86
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
 D.O.H. said:
an apology wasnt needed, everybody knows it was wrong, but like the other dude said throughout this thread, slavery cant be used as any type of excuse, its not like whites, hispanics, and asians dont get discriminated against too, maybe not as much but still, everybody born after slavery got a fresh start, while some might be at a disadvantage as far as starting with former slaves who were uneducated its not a reason for someone young now, lets not blame slavery but rather the members of the family tree who never broke out of that cycle and taught their kids to believe everybody who doesnt like them is discriminating against them cuz of their skin and not cuz of their actions, what about minority scholarships when there is nothing for being white, and schools that keep a certain percent of minorities, so if it came down to 1 spot, a black guy vs a white guy, the white guy could have better grades and scores but if they need to fill the minority % the white guy doesnt get in even though he deserved it more
y go after the dude whose family desperately need a college grad rather than the legacy dude who prolly scored the lowest on everything, but pops knos a few ppl. jerk!!
 8 years ago '07        #87
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,033 | Props total: 1133 1133
yea i am fcking a black dude so what lol. u know what they say.
 8 years ago '05        #88
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I think ur probably one of those fat white chicks with the j fever or something
 8 years ago '06        #89
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
this country would not be the prosperous country it is today without it being built and maintained for FREE off slave labor.

not to mention the generations of psychological damage that it still going on among today

anybody that says or thinks otherwise is a f**kin idiot.
 8 years ago '06        #90
The Scenario 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
$4,134 | Props total: 3155 3155
 michelleski495 said:
nobody owes anybody anything. make it happen for urself and stop waiting for someone to come give u what they "owe u".
Because I'm BLACK, I know not to wait on the White man for s**t! And although I believe the era of American slavery--and its' unaccountable acknowledgments--have caused an incredible debt of humanity owed to today's African-Americans, I don't expect the white man to ever come clean with the tragedy of that past.

It was wrong--way wrong. Consequently, slavery lends to African-Americans having to overcome an unimaginable hurdle in American society.

The white people will never ever get it until they can walk outside on a hot a.ss Atlanta day and be sincerely thankful that they don't have to pick cotton from sun up, to sun down....

Simply put: If it weren't for slavery, we woulda never been called, labeled, degraded, and insulted as "n*gga."

You see, that word to you white folks is just a word. But to us it's a reminder of where we came from... And all of you white folks that go around hollarin, "n*gga" to your homies, or Black people behind their backs--or in their face--you only do so because your white mama and daddy failed to address the wrongs of your white great great grandfathers and so forth...

And to the white boy hater that left me a private comment telling me to get an education, "Catch up n*gga. Master's degree."

"Cause a lot of white people is racist that's why I'm
bustin' nuts in their teenage daughters faces," --Ras Kass
 06-25-2009, 01:53 PM         #91
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated One said:
This thread is a powerful example of why I distance myself from other black people. Too damn ignorant.
i dont like ignorant black, white, Asian or Hispanic people but u sound like a bloody Uncle Tom making that statement..
 8 years ago '05        #92
JaiMega 
space
space
Illuminated One is an example of someone who probably doesn't have any friends period.
 06-25-2009, 02:03 PM         #93
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated One said:
I have plenty of friends, just not low-class black ones.
but I bet u dont mind having low-class white ones or low-class asians ones, right??
 06-25-2009, 02:19 PM         #94
chitownfonz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
EASY EASY wouldn't no white man ever change places wit a black man revgardless off status and thas a sign of the times. Reality is te repercussions of slavery are far reaching especially mentall and economically everything we go thru now is a direct result. if u haven't been black then u will never kno wat its like.
Posted via Mobile Device
So you're saying some white trash piece of garbage wouldn't want to be MJ or Tiger Woods or Kobe or any of the number of successful black men that are out there? What a load of BS. Anyone who is behind has no one but themselves to blame. Are minorities in general at a disadvantage? Absolutely. Can it be overcome with hard work and dedication? Of course it can. The problem is people are always looking to someone else to solve their problems or place the blame on. Get off your a** and make something of yourself and quit looking for handouts.
 8 years ago '07        #95
michelleski495 
space
space
 JaiMega said:
I think ur probably one of those fat white chicks with the j fever or something
i was being sarcastic dumbass. im neither white nor fat.
 8 years ago '05        #96
JaiMega 
space
space
Sarcasm is expressed through tone. Unless you reveal your sarcasm by using [sarcasm][/sarcasm] then yeah.

Dumbass.
 06-25-2009, 02:32 PM         #97
chitownfonz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kendreezy said:
Because I'm BLACK, I know not to wait on the White man for s**t! And although I believe the era of American slavery--and its' unaccountable acknowledgments--have caused an incredible debt of humanity owed to today's African-Americans, I don't expect the white man to ever come clean with the tragedy of that past.

It was wrong--way wrong. Consequently, slavery lends to African-Americans having to overcome an unimaginable hurdle in American society.

The white people will never ever get it until they can walk outside on a hot a.ss Atlanta day and be sincerely thankful that they don't have to pick cotton from sun up, to sun down....

Simply put: If it weren't for slavery, we woulda never been called, labeled, degraded, and insulted as "n*gga."

You see, that word to you white folks is just a word. But to us it's a reminder of where we came from... And all of you white folks that go around hollarin, "n*gga" to your homies, or Black people behind their backs--or in their face--you only do so because your white mama and daddy failed to address the wrongs of your white great great grandfathers and so forth...

And to the white boy hater that left me a private comment telling me to get an education, "Catch up n*gga. Master's degree."

"Cause a lot of white people is racist that's why I'm
bustin' nuts in their teenage daughters faces," --Ras Kass

You guys do know that the American slavery originated in Africa right? At first it was through POW or as a way of working out of debt and at some point the person would be freed. Once Europe opened up trade with Africa they saw the slaves and asked the tribes to sell. Eventually tribes in the outer kingdoms near the oceans would go to the inner kingdoms and capture those outside of their own tribes to sell to the Europeans and thus the Atlantic Slave Trade began. So while the white man did a great injustice by continuing slavery, you need look no further than the African tribes for starting it.

I don't say this to p*ss anyone off or be ignorant, just dropping some history. Whether people believe it or not, slavery was a great injustice that actually allowed America to become the powerhouse it is today.

Last edited by chitownfonz; 06-25-2009 at 02:41 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #98
michelleski495 
space
space
 JaiMega said:
Sarcasm is expressed through tone. Unless you reveal your sarcasm by using [sarcasm][/sarcasm] then yeah.

Dumbass.
lol are u serious?? shut up.. [in a smartass tone]
 8 years ago '05        #99
JaiMega 
space
space
No u shut up.
 8 years ago '07        #100
michelleski495 
space
space