Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
If the apology is gonna do anything, I'm for it.
 8 years ago '05        #42
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
 Illuminated One said:
That comparison made no sense. You can't blame white people for what their ancestors did. As a matter of fact, why are black people who are alive TODAY looking for apologizes for slavery? None of you were alive to experience it. I swear, black people who were slaves and who did live through segregation didn't b***h about it as much as young black people today...and young blacks today haven't been through anything.
It's funny, cuz I never BLAMED anybody. The comparison makes sense, because most white families benefited from the slave economy, whether they owned slaves or not. But that's beside the point. American society never took responsibility for benefiting on the labors of blacks or Native Americans, which is why congress is "apologizing". They know the government did an inadequate job improving living conditions and education for folks that were affected by slavery and jim crow. Some of that s**t has NEVER been fixed (See the projects and hoods in New Orleans, Detroit, New York, Cali, etc). But alot of cats on here got that "it ain't my fault so it aint my problem" mentality, then you wonder why n*ggas just jacked the rims off your car, or stuck your moms up coming out the grocery store.

Black people who lived through segregation didn't b***h about it as much as people today do? Are you f**kin serious? And you know this how? Have you ever actually talked to any black folks over age 50? Please.

Like I said, f**k an apology. Put some money in the education system so cats in the inner city start believing in themselves. I'm tired of n*ggas being famous for entertaining muthaf**kas with microphones and pigskins. And if they don't make it there they jackin and robbin, or slangin dope. Black folks populating 95% of the projects and overpopulating jails is an american problem, not a black one.
 8 years ago '07        #43
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 stepyourgameup said:
I'll concede that maybe white people know as much about being black, as black people know about being white. As has been said, every race has been enslaved at different points during history. You can't lump all people together just because of their skin color. When I read about gang violence in the paper, I don't expect Oprah to apologize just because she's black. If you think of all white people as greedy CEOs of fortune 500 companies and all blacks as from the ghetto, then you're more racist than anyone else here. America's not fair, and it never will be. But it's inequality isn't based on the color brown, it's based on the color GREEN.
that's wat they want u to think somewhere upwards above all of the bureaucratic bulls**t there is a belief in a superior race of people. they the believers are the puppetmasters and the true wielders of power. money on our level seems to b the negative driving force but above that there is something that is very fundamental and very sinister going on that allows people to b ok with enslaving people starting wars, murdering women and children, stealing lands and denying people God given rights. there are people at the top who are ok with these things because its their nature and its justified in their minds. Its older than we could trace back to and its deeper than we can dig.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #44
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3472 3472
Man n*ggas wouldnt use the reparations for anything productive. They would just use the money on dumb s**t.46 inch rims and etc

I am glad they aint give the 40 acres and the mule also

The whole US would look like Detroit and they have would have underground mule f!ghting. ahahahhaha

:iough::iough::iough::iough::hay::yayo:
 8 years ago '06        #45
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
 ddash said:
Man n*ggas wouldnt use the reparations for anything productive. They would just use the money on dumb s**t.46 inch rims and etc

I am glad they aint give the 40 acres and the mule also

The whole US would look like Detroit and they have would have underground mule f!ghting. ahahahhaha

:iough::iough::iough::iough::hay::yayo:
interesting.
 8 years ago '05        #46
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Cambury said:
its not about people jus havin slaves...this country was BUILT on the back of these people, in America there were no Chinese or Jewish slaves the zzzzzzs did the work.
You have to be a "slave" to "work"? A lot of different people built the US. To say different, is to be extremely ignorant. It's well known that Chinese labourers contributed a lot to building infrastructure in the US. And if they were free, they were only free enough to be worked like dogs & treated like crap.

And America's modern wealth is largely attributable to its r*pe of Europeans during WWII. But hey, let's not dilute the self-aggrandising, yet self-pitying, charade some of you are conducting.

As a general point: anyone with half a brain knows reparations for African slavery are likely unwarranted &, more importantly, wholly impractical.
 8 years ago '07        #47
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
You have to be a "slave" to "work"? A lot of different people built the US. To say different, is to be extremely ignorant. It's well known that Chinese labourers contributed a lot to building infrastructure in the US. And if they were free, they were only free enough to be worked like dogs & treated like crap.

And America's modern wealth is largely attributable to its r*pe of Europeans during WWII. But hey, let's not dilute the self-aggrandising, yet self-pitying, charade some of you are conducting.

As a general point: anyone with half a brain knows reparations for African slavery are likely unwarranted &, more importantly, wholly impractical.
do ya research the families that have the most wealth in this country didn't jus get rich their families have been benefiting from other peoples work since da 15th 16th and 17th centuries and from there they were able to pass the wealth on to the younger generation using all sorts of industry. cotton singlehandedly turned America into wat it is today this is a FACT, low ball estimates say 40 million slaves there isn't an african american in this country that isn't a descendant of a slave ur delusional to believe that we aren't affected mentally
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #48
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Cambury said:
do ya research the families that have the most wealth in this country didn't jus get rich their families have been benefiting from other peoples work since da 15th 16th and 17th centuries and from there they were able to pass the wealth on to the younger generation using all sorts of industry. cotton singlehandedly turned America into wat it is today this is a FACT, low ball estimates say 40 million slaves there isn't an african american in this country that isn't a descendant of a slave ur delusional to believe that we aren't affected mentally
Posted via Mobile Device
- Families have been rich for centuries? Irrelevant.
- Really? I think you'll find World War II turned America into the Western superpower. The labour of millions of people of different creeds helped position it so that it could take advantage of that war, of course.
- I'm actually pretty sure there are African Americans that aren't descendants of slaves. Is Obama even a slave descendant? ...
- Did I say you "aren't affected mentally"? It's pretty clear a lot of people have issues. But hey, still doesn't change s**t in any argument for reparations.
 06-20-2009, 07:35 AM         #49
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you owe martin sheen for this
 8 years ago '04        #50
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
It seems people in this thread do not know the difference between the African Slave trade and the "slavery" that affected other races of people, i.e. Eastern Europeans, Israelites in Egypt, etc... the difference is those slaves were still seen as a person... During the African Slave, blacks were seen as chattel or beast of burden.. less than human. A mule was worth more than a black person in those times... Slavery affecting Eastern Europeans could be seen as indentured servitude if anything... Even to count population, Blacks were seen as 1/3 of a actual person.. And what happens if for centuries you are told you are worst than nothing, that you will never measure up to your white peers.. you will start to believe it and that was passed on throughout generations, hence the term Slave mentality... You say it doesnt effect black people today? Hell, black people today probably have great-grandparents who are still alive that had grandparents that were slaves.. you dont think me tell stories? Some blacks today were Sharecroppers in the early 1900s, which was pretty much legalized Slavery.. they went back to the same plantations there parents were just freed from and worked the fields and were paid what? Owner gave them a place to live on the land, gave them leftover food he didnt want.. sounds pretty similar to me..
 8 years ago '05        #51
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,539 | Props total: 7669 7669
black ppl didnt ask for this, it was given to us by the senate..... aka guilty white men..

thought id thrown some ignorance in while i can.
 8 years ago '05        #52
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
There's no point in saying anything because everyone in this thread except a select few are so hopelessly ignorant that no matter what you say to prove them wrong, they'll end up saying the same s**t again.

Someone needs to ban some of the white people on this site making ridiculous and condescending claims, this is a Hip Hop site like wtf.
 8 years ago '07        #53
Seb.201 
space
space
$387 | Props total: 12 12
So you mess up hundreds of years ago and now when the people who actually went throught that horror are dead to know about it you apologize? When are they gonna apologize for this space age slavery ha.
 06-20-2009, 01:16 PM         #54
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he claims to be black but if he truly is then he's def. a white man trapped in black skin.
So I guess in your opinion Eminem is a black man trapped in a white man's skin.... You're a fool....
 8 years ago '05        #55
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,183 | Props total: 3096 3096
 Illuminated One said:
Actually, I'm black.
And with me being black, I'm sick of other young black people using slavery as their excuse for leading nonproductive, wasteful lives. No white man is holding you back, and slavery has no effect on you. None of us was alive to experience it, so y'all need to quit whining about it. How many successful black people (besides rappers) do you hear whining about slavery?
Learn to take responsibility for your own life and your own actions. Quit using a century-old excuse that you weren't around to experience. This is exactly why I don't a.ssociate with low-class black people...

And to the white people on the board, you all have nothing to apologize for. You or your parents didn't own any slaves. So don't let these ignorant black people make you feel like you're at fault for slavery.

Well put, it k!lls me to hear young black people blame their shortcomings in life on slavery...
 8 years ago '06        #56
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Uhhhh, ain't it a lil bit to late to apologize for that?
 8 years ago '05        #57
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
 Illuminated One said:
That comparison made no sense. You can't blame white people for what their ancestors did. As a matter of fact, why are black people who are alive TODAY looking for apologizes for slavery? None of you were alive to experience it. I swear, black people who were slaves and who did live through segregation didn't b***h about it as much as young black people today...and young blacks today haven't been through anything.
Haven't been through anything? Wtf is you talking about? How is it that you're white and you up here saying this. Seems like you have some type of issue.
 06-20-2009, 04:38 PM         #58
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You weren't through slavery, you weren't through segregation, so you have no right to complain, that's what he meant.
 8 years ago '05        #59
Doe Stacks 
space
space
 Illuminated One said:
It's funny how black people claim to wanna move up in the world, but yet, they're still whining about slavery (an event they weren't around to experience).
Its funny that you going so hard at this. Why? It really has nothing to do with you right?
 8 years ago '05        #60
Doe Stacks 
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
You weren't through slavery, you weren't through segregation, so you have no right to complain, that's what he meant.
When did Segregation end? Still going on around my way.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy