Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-19-2009, 06:54 PM         #21
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
how about No... how is that fair? You are given the same opportunity as everybody else in America... gtfoh lol @ White folks gettin a 300 year head start... If it wasnt for white folks you'd still be running around Africa throwing spears at Wild Boars f@gget
ur a racist c*cksucker

Though slavery ended over 140 yrs ago, alot of white people today were alive during the Jim Crow era/Civil Rights movement (1860's-1965). I will say that in least blacks benefit off Affirmative Action and if u dont like it, go f**k ur mother:fawkdance:
 06-19-2009, 06:57 PM         #22
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
ur a racist c*cksucker

Though slavery ended over 140 yrs ago, alot of white people today were alive during the Jim Crow era/Civil Rights movement (1860's-1965). I will say that in least blacks benefit off Affirmative Action and if u dont like it, go f**k ur mother:fawkdance:

haha My girl is black and I have a mixed child.. how the f**k am I racist
 06-19-2009, 07:00 PM         #23
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the big picture behing slavery is mental thats why most african americans is behind because of a late start in equal rights ppl couldnt vote get jobs or do anything then one day they allow it u think thats gonna help out alot? slavery is the reason why racism exists now ppl think african americans should still be slaves
This sounds like bulls**t to me... I mean, the majority of blacks today are dumber because their slave ancestors weren't allowed to read, write or learn? C'mon now...

To me that just sounds like an excuse....

An apology would be worth it if it actually changed anything. From the bitterness in the article, & in this thread, it would seem an apology means nothing. Some people don't want to be at peace, & nothing can make them want it but themselves.
That's exactly what I'm thinking What the f**k are today's blacks going to get out of this apology? People are still going to be out bulls**ttin, k!llin eachother... I mean, f**k an apology, only people who need to apologise to blacks are blacks...

and I agree, whty the f**k is there a nekkid dude in the threadstarter's avy??? What the f**k man?
 06-19-2009, 07:10 PM         #24
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everytime time we try to have OUR MOMENT...you know what I am not going to keep explaining to you because you won't get it...You do not know what it is to be BLACK.
What is our moment? please enlighten me?

And with me being black, I'm sick of other young black people using slavery as their excuse for leading nonproductive, wasteful lives
THIS ^^^
 06-19-2009, 07:20 PM         #25
Brassmonkey3333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
I think people see these entertainers and feel like thas wat its about. the jewelry the cars the hoes we have been given an advantage now and its even HELL NO they getting paid to entertain those great grandsons of slave owners...black people that can't cry on da spot or make a game winning shot or run a 4.3 40yd dash (the majority) don't have a punchers chance from inception. an apology is a good PR move but action is even better.
Posted via Mobile Device
how about Obama? or any other African-American senators ?
 8 years ago '05        #26
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
Hey are anstors were all slaves from rome to egypt to china it's just the way it was back then. Maybe the jews should ask for an apologize form Eypt, and white people should ask for an apologize from all the govements in europe(Rome) But my point is people of every color were slaves not just black people, all people went thru it. Was it wrong yes. Let's just be glad it's all over.

Last edited by bobbysteels18; 06-19-2009 at 09:58 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #27
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
Nice apogly and all, but a few programs to help out the black that are stuck in the getto system would be great.
 06-19-2009, 08:59 PM         #28
BobbiJo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are they going to re-write the history books too? Happy Juneteenth also. :dancingcool:

Last edited by BobbiJo; 06-19-2009 at 09:01 PM.. Reason: mis spelling
 06-19-2009, 09:30 PM         #29
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
haha My girl is black and I have a mixed child.. how the f**k am I racist
 mastakillah21 said:
how about No... how is that fair? You are given the same opportunity as everybody else in America... gtfoh lol @ White folks gettin a 300 year head start... If it wasnt for white folks you'd still be running around Africa throwing spears at Wild Boars f@gget
My apologies, ur an ignorant c*cksucker. You know nothing about the continent of Africa to be making a condescending statement like that. I feel sorry for the black chick who opened her legs to u..
 8 years ago '06        #30
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
 Zo1987 said:
My apologies, ur an ignorant c*cksucker. You know nothing about the continent of Africa to be making a condescending statement like that. I feel sorry for the black chick who opened her legs to u..
Exactly

People are acting like less then 60 years ago black people werent murdered for no reason. Although slavery was legally abolished it still existed all over America.

Tell that to Emmett Till who died in 1955 over supposedly whistling at a women.

Stupid people think just because progress is made it cancels out ll the s**t that happened. Aboriginals got f**kED UP in their history, thats why their lives are messed up right now, k!lling, crimes and in jail.

Only an idiot think the past doesn't affect the future
 8 years ago '04        #31
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,341 | Props total: 11546 11546
 AlexG1989 said:
This sounds like bulls**t to me... I mean, the majority of blacks today are dumber because their slave ancestors weren't allowed to read, write or learn? C'mon now...

To me that just sounds like an excuse....

That's exactly what I'm thinking What the f**k are today's blacks going to get out of this apology? People are still going to be out bulls**ttin, k!llin eachother... I mean, f**k an apology, only people who need to apologise to blacks are blacks...

and I agree, whty the f**k is there a nekkid dude in the threadstarter's avy??? What the f**k man?
wealth is passed down even our smartest african americans were held back
 8 years ago '07        #32
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Brassmonkey3333 said:
how about Obama? or any other African-American senators ?
Obama is a puppet if u kno anything about history when people are on the verge of coming together for change they give u jus enuff to shut up and thas wat that is. I don't support Obama he is wat Bush was 9 years ago
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #33
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 mastakillah21 said:
you know, you should try harder at hiding your true feelings.

Last edited by carltouss619; 06-19-2009 at 10:22 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #34
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,963 | Props total: 353 353
 Illuminated One said:
I don't see why they would apologize for it. They weren't the ones who owned slaves. As a matter of fact, no white person alive today should feel guilty for slavery, none of them was alive during those times.
some people are still reaping the benefits of the slave trade to this day. i don't see what the apology is about if they are not giving any compensation. they gave the japanese compensation when they dropped the atomic bomb on them.
 8 years ago '09        #35
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
 HUDA2daF said:
why is there a nekkid dude in threadstarters avy?

i was about to ask what the hell was goin on in that avy too
 8 years ago '06        #36
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
As expected, this thread has completely fallen apart. :angry12:
 8 years ago '07        #37
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
its not about people jus havin slaves...this country was BUILT on the back of these people, in America there were no Chinese or Jewish slaves the zzzzzzs did the work. the people in power and the wealthy families here were able to get to this point from work that wasn't compensated, human beings with the same rights as them. There families are set black people can get rich on occasion but white people have wealth. its funny cuz I look at Oprah it seems as if they told her "hey we'll give u all this money jus turn ya back on the ghetto and don't have kids...wouldn't want ya to really start a legacy"
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #38
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,094 | Props total: 781 781
 Illuminated One said:
That comparison made no sense. You can't blame white people for what their ancestors did. As a matter of fact, why are black people who are alive TODAY looking for apologizes for slavery? None of you were alive to experience it. I swear, black people who were slaves and who did live through segregation didn't b***h about it as much as young black people today...and young blacks today haven't been through anything.
I'll give you a better comparison. Say for instance your father r*ped tortured and k!lled 7 people. Even though you didn't do it you would naturally feel a sense of guilt towards the victims family and would apologize for your fathers actions. (If you had a heart)
 8 years ago '09        #39
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 Illuminated One said:
Actually, I'm black.
And with me being black, I'm sick of other young black people using slavery as their excuse for leading nonproductive, wasteful lives. No white man is holding you back, and slavery has no effect on you. None of us was alive to experience it, so y'all need to quit whining about it. How many successful black people (besides rappers) do you hear whining about slavery?
Learn to take responsibility for your own life and your own actions. Quit using a century-old excuse that you weren't around to experience. This is exactly why I don't a.ssociate with low-class black people...

And to the white people on the board, you all have nothing to apologize for. You or your parents didn't own any slaves. So don't let these ignorant black people make you feel like you're at fault for slavery.
I never said I was using "slavery" as an excuse, I never said "thanks for the apology". Who is whining you misunderstood. And I never said the white people should apologize. I am not low-class either, young man....

Like I said you misunderstood so.....um
 06-19-2009, 10:43 PM         #40
stepyourgameup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms.KrizyT said:
Young black people haven't been through anything?:angry12:

Are you white?

You would never understand ANYTHING about BLACK PEOPLE. End of story you will never get it. BLACK People are discriminated against because of their skin color, ALONE.

We young blacks may have not been through slavery but we have been through enough BULLs**t to make one of us slap your granddaddy, his daddy and his four founding fathers too. Again, PUT YOURSELF IN BLACK PEOPLES POSITION, Oh I am sorry you can't.

Everytime time we try to have OUR MOMENT...you know what I am not going to keep explaining to you because you won't get it...You do not know what it is to be BLACK.
I'll concede that maybe white people know as much about being black, as black people know about being white. As has been said, every race has been enslaved at different points during history. You can't lump all people together just because of their skin color. When I read about gang violence in the paper, I don't expect Oprah to apologize just because she's black. If you think of all white people as greedy CEOs of fortune 500 companies and all blacks as from the ghetto, then you're more racist than anyone else here. America's not fair, and it never will be. But it's inequality isn't based on the color brown, it's based on the color GREEN.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now