Does Anyone Else Hate UFC/MMA?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-20-2009, 02:46 PM         #81
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
That's what I basically said you f*ckin idiot. Boxers are "pussies?" Mike Tyson now would f*ck your sh*t up boy.
Get mad all u want, but a good mma f!ghter vs a good boxer is almost a no contest. A mma f!ghter has more weapons to defeat the boxer with.
 06-20-2009, 02:46 PM         #82
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't care for it and don't see the appeal, then again some people feel the same way about football and soccer, both of which I love.
 8 years ago '04        #83
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17387 17387
cant watch that s**t
 8 years ago '07        #84
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 coltraver said:

tim sylvia getting one punched by a boxer
Tim Sylvia was a bad example though. That dude was overrated as hell. I think even some middle, and light heavyweights could drop Tim Sylvia If they changed weight classes. (or even if they stayed in their own current weight class)

That boxer that knocked out Tim, most definately wouldnt have knocked Fedor, or Even Brock Lesner out that easily.
 8 years ago '06        #85
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
You're entitled to your opinion, but every sport has it's boring moments and it's exciting moments

You can't actually sit there and say you have not watched a super boring boxing match. I watched one not to long ago, I believe it was Julio Cesar Jr. He is nothin like his father, pure boring

Anyhow, if you can, check out this UFC f!ght with Pete Sell vs Scott Smith, you won't be disappointed
 8 years ago '05        #86
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,639 | Props total: 13716 13716
 billieskeet said:
Get mad all u want, but a good mma f!ghter vs a good boxer is almost a no contest. A mma f!ghter has more weapons to defeat the boxer with.
Strictly your opinion.
 8 years ago '06        #87
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,978 | Props total: 10637 10637
 MythMade said:
Ok you can use the argument that boxers would destroy mma f!ghters in striking...... NO f**kING s**t GENIUS BECAUSE MMA f!ghtERS HAVE TO SPEND HALF OF THEIR TRAINING TO MAKE SURE THEY DONT GET THEIR a.ss WHOOPED ON THE GROUND....

If a f!ght goes to the ground a mma figher would snap a boxing pussies arm straight in half or have em choking the f**k out

I like watching boxing and mma but to say mma f!ghters arent real f!ghters is outlandish
where does the f!ght start?An mma f!ghter has to take it to the ground...a boxer is already where he wants to be.Not to mention somebody like chuck liddell was destroyin the whole light heavy division with eyes closed wild shots catchin them comin in with a basic sprawl as his defense and he has no foot movement.
 8 years ago '06        #88
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,484 | Props total: 14757 14757
the guys that try and say its gay and all that s**t = ur a closet f*g.

if u dont like then cool but that s**t is dope as f**k. *goes back to watchin Ultimate Finale*
 06-20-2009, 09:47 PM         #89
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
where does the f!ght start?An mma f!ghter has to take it to the ground...a boxer is already where he wants to be.Not to mention somebody like chuck liddell was destroyin the whole light heavy division with eyes closed wild shots catchin them comin in with a basic sprawl as his defense and he has no foot movement.
Actually a mma f!ghter doesn't have to take it to the ground, mma f!ghters are better strikers than alot of boxers (kick boxers, karate strikers, mauy thai f!ghters) as they don't have to get in close to hit u. And it's crazy that u think just b/c it was hard to take Chuck down and it would be the same for a boxer. Chuck is a high school and college wrestler and trains wrestling to this day with national wrestlers and olympic wrestlers. Try again. I mean if you don't like the sport just say you don't like the sport instead of trying to come out with these false premises.
 8 years ago '06        #90
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 billieskeet said:
Actually a mma f!ghter doesn't have to take it to the ground, mma f!ghters are better strikers than alot of boxers (kick boxers, karate strikers, mauy thai f!ghters) as they don't have to get in close to hit u. And it's crazy that u think just b/c it was hard to take Chuck down and it would be the same for a boxer. Chuck is a high school and college wrestler and trains wrestling to this day with national wrestlers and olympic wrestlers. Try again. I mean if you don't like the sport just say you don't like the sport instead of trying to come out with these false premises.
blah blah blah..it would not be hard for a boxer to learn how to sprawl decent enough to keep it standing....and L O f**kIN L at being better strikers.Is that why silva got knocked the f**k out by a bum in boxing and he is one of the best strikers in mma.I know u'll come back with "well they can kick,knee,and all that bulls**t" but i've sparred many martial artists in my time and kicks and kness are not hard to see coming which is why they don't happen as often in mma
 06-20-2009, 10:41 PM         #91
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is funny

for me its goes like this

football is my fav sport right now i mean i love basketball too but everythingelse like ufc and boxing are just fillers until august comes
 06-20-2009, 11:04 PM         #92
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
blah blah blah..it would not be hard for a boxer to learn how to sprawl decent enough to keep it standing....and L O f**kIN L at being better strikers.Is that why silva got knocked the f**k out by a bum in boxing and he is one of the best strikers in mma.I know u'll come back with "well they can kick,knee,and all that bulls**t" but i've sparred many martial artists in my time and kicks and kness are not hard to see coming which is why they don't happen as often in mma
no silvia got knocked out because he came in 40 lbs. out of shape and did not take the f!ght seriously, he got knocked out, that's what happens in mma when you aren't prepared. i would like you to stand in front of kicks and knees then say the same thing after, but like i said if you don't like it then say u don't like it and keep it movin, why are you wasting your time arguing about a sport you claim you don't like?
 8 years ago '06        #93
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,366 | Props total: 5627 5627
there's nothing else on until august.
 06-21-2009, 12:04 AM         #94
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ boxing fans saying mma is boring. hilarious. this thread is a joke. people think the ufc IS mma. they have no idea about dream, sengoku, afflcition, wec, bellator, etc. but mma is boring. a buncha guys dry humping each other

gtfoh
 8 years ago '05        #95
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
 younggangsta_s said:
The worst MMA f!ghter could f*ck up a Mike Tyson in his prime? I think not sir. Only MMA f!ghters that are nice with the legs and submissions would stand a chance against a boxer.
not sayin i dont agree with what you said.(no the worste mma dude could never beat tyson in his prime. but i am sorry my dude wrestler beat the s**t out of boxers damn near every time in the ufc
 8 years ago '05        #96
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,639 | Props total: 13716 13716
 The_Legend23 said:
not sayin i dont agree with what you said.(no the worste mma dude could never beat tyson in his prime. but i am sorry my dude wrestler beat the s**t out of boxers damn near every time in the ufc
They beat up over-the-hill, washed-up boxers. I already said I would give the advantage to a submission-first f!ghter, vs a strike-first f!ghter.
 06-21-2009, 12:12 PM         #97
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As a boxing fan before I became an mma fan. I can definitely tell you that most of you hating on the ground game are afraid that in a f!ght if you get taken down, you'll most likely be dominated and pummeled. As far calling one sport boring compared to another, boxing has people clinching each other. Do you wanna see two men hold each other until the ref steps in, and the same goes with mma and its ground game.

Both sports have stalemate positions where the average fan thinks its boring when in reality its called nullifying your opponents offense by defense, or controlling your opponent for subsequent attacks.

As a true combat-sport fan its critical to appreciate and acknowledge all types of martial arts, and obviously some people will love the sweet science, some will love the overall mma aspect, some will like judo, jiu-jitsu, wrestling or whatever their niche may be.

Now to become un-politically correct. I would rather just throwdown fists with another person where I feel comfortable, taking a man down and ground-n-pounding him doesn't do it for me. But a f!ghts a f!ght and you have to prepare for anything.

Last edited by kokaine; 06-21-2009 at 12:14 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #98
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Also, one thing that disgusts me is that MMA has taken Boxings '10 pt must system' for scoring the bouts, its so outdated and has had many questionable decisions as a result...
 8 years ago '06        #99
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 billieskeet said:
no silvia got knocked out because he came in 40 lbs. out of shape and did not take the f!ght seriously, he got knocked out, that's what happens in mma when you aren't prepared. i would like you to stand in front of kicks and knees then say the same thing after, but like i said if you don't like it then say u don't like it and keep it movin, why are you wasting your time arguing about a sport you claim you don't like?
um have u not read my post?I have stood in front of kicks and knees and now i'm talkin bout it so yeahhh lol

and yea..mercer is in steller shape let me tell ya...look at that six pack he has.I like how when kimbo beat a mercer who creepiun on senior citizen mode yall act like it was the s**t and now that he knocks out tim yall got every excuse in the book...everytime i boxer lays the beating down there is an excuse..jermey williams is 5-0 in mma and past his prime in boxing but people will say "he hasn't fought anybody"
 06-21-2009, 01:37 PM         #100
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vazquezj said:
mma>wwe>boxing

but...

I agree...:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago