Does Anyone Else Hate UFC/MMA?

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 kingz21 said:
I agree with threadstarter UFC AND MMA is so f**king boring. Its wack as f**k, all these people who drink rockstar and rock tapout clothing love this shyt.

BOXING IS WAY BETTER
the whole sub-culture of the mma/ufc movements screams doucheness...them tight affliction shirts trucker hats c*cked..board shorts

mayn f**k that s**t
 06-19-2009, 06:41 PM         #62
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mattdogg444 said:

[pic - click to view]

Sorry but its not for me, its usually boring as hell to me, guys punch each other a few times then dry hump each other for the rest of the match...anyone else feel the same?
well it's okay, it's not for everybody. Me personally it's my favorite sport as it's the closest thing to a real f!ght I see. You misrepresent the sport as most ppl who don't understand it do, but that's okay. I find it funny that some detractors point to gayness when they're favorite sport is grown men jumping on top of each other (football), says the stall too much (boxers always clinch and stall) and claim it's boring (baseball fans) lol.

Mega said:
You can't make that comparison, because boxing has existed for over a century, while MMA for less than 20 years. Also a lot more people have boxed, compared to MMA. And you don't know the long term affects of MMA yet. It's way too early to talk about how there's more long term affects from boxing and people haven't died from MMA.
actually that's not entirely true, pankration which was is the older form of mma existed in B.C. within the first original Olympics, so actually its just as old as boxing, but they stop competing pankration because the gladiators were trained to k!lled and not stop. Pankration and mma is the same thing mma is just an evolution.

Last edited by billieskeet; 06-19-2009 at 06:57 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #63
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30392 30392
 Mega said:
You can't make that comparison, because boxing has existed for over a century, while MMA for less than 20 years. Also a lot more people have boxed, compared to MMA. And you don't know the long term affects of MMA yet. It's way too early to talk about how there's more long term affects from boxing and people haven't died from MMA.
That is definitly a fair way to look at it but... since mma has been here, many boxers have died. Many boxers who have started AND ended their careers in the past 20 years... are f**ked for life now. Mickey Ward has headaches and vision problems. Joe Mesi with the hematoma. Mayweather Jr already stuttering. Oscar Diaz on an ESPN f!ght had to be rushed to hospital for emergency brain surgery.

The list goes on and on...
 8 years ago '08        #64
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
Wow, there is alot of ignorant mofos in this thread. On both the MMA and Boxing side....
 06-19-2009, 07:24 PM         #65
JaeWil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t is gay...its not real f!ghting,,,fags holding onto each other the entire time....its like if a big dude doesnt know how to f!ght hell try to take advantage of a smaller guy by trying to grab him and choke him or whatever....f**k that s**t...id rather watch a cat f!ght than that s**t....if you cant f!ght with your hands dont f!ght at all....holding/grabbing/grappling is for homos

Last edited by JaeWil; 06-19-2009 at 07:26 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #66
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13746 13746
 mastakillah21 said:
haha ur lost bro
So you're saying a strike-first, fist-oriented MMA would defeat a boxer?
 8 years ago '08        #67
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
 mastakillah21 said:
lol some very borderline homos3xual comments being made in this thread...how could you not like MMA? its a f**kin street f!ght in a cage... go watch boxing then homos... but just know that probably even the worst MMA f!ghter would f**k up the best boxer

[video - click to view]

tim sylvia getting one punched by a boxer
 06-19-2009, 07:33 PM         #68
JaeWil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and dudes is absolutely f**king retarded if they think in a normal f!ght that a boxer wouldnt lay one of these homo mma f!ghters on the ground....
 8 years ago '04        #69
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 coltraver said:

tim sylvia getting one punched by a boxer
PLEASE! PLEASE do NOT use Tim Sylvia as an example, this dude is done... His career is over... Maybe if it was 4 or 5 years ago it would be different, but he sucks now big time...
 8 years ago '06        #70
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10658 10658
 Russ369 said:
PLEASE! PLEASE do NOT use Tim Sylvia as an example, this dude is done... His career is over... Maybe if it was 4 or 5 years ago it would be different, but he sucks now big time...
and please please please do not use the washed up excuse when the dude was just had a title a few years ago and ray mercer is 48 years old,been washed up,and couldn't even make it in the worst division in boxing
 8 years ago '08        #71
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
^^exactly mercer was a good boxer back in his day but he was done years ago and it looks to me like he one punched a former ufc champion.
 8 years ago '07        #72
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
Ok you can use the argument that boxers would destroy mma f!ghters in striking...... NO f**kING s**t GENIUS BECAUSE MMA f!ghtERS HAVE TO SPEND HALF OF THEIR TRAINING TO MAKE SURE THEY DONT GET THEIR a.ss WHOOPED ON THE GROUND....

If a f!ght goes to the ground a mma figher would snap a boxing pussies arm straight in half or have em choking the f**k out

I like watching boxing and mma but to say mma f!ghters arent real f!ghters is outlandish
 8 years ago '08        #73
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,472 | Props total: 569 569
Nah, but I'm not one of them cats who just started watching it once it got popular. I do agree some f!ghts can be boring as hell thats why I stopped watching it, but once I saw the Ultimate f!ghter 1 finale I got back into it.
 06-20-2009, 01:52 PM         #74
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
and please please please do not use the washed up excuse when the dude was just had a title a few years ago and ray mercer is 48 years old,been washed up,and couldn't even make it in the worst division in boxing

It's not exactly hard to get a KO and it's not hard to get knocked out, punch to your jaw, temple or cheek bone chances are you will be rocked, defence >>> offence, I like going for the counter.

Kickboxing Muay Thai are my favourite styles and chances are any good Kickboxer would destroy any good boxer in the cage or ring. Leg power >>> fist power, try getting kicked in the face.

Last edited by Exodus X13; 06-20-2009 at 01:55 PM..
 06-20-2009, 01:56 PM         #75
westcoast408 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant stand this s h i t so many people are into it, its a bunch of different styles of f!ghting i prefer just watching boxing simple as that.. this ufc stuff is too boring for me dudes grabbing eachother n stuff the hell with that.
 8 years ago '06        #76
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 2328 2328
 mattdogg444 said:

[pic - click to view]

guys punch each other a few times then dry hump each other for the rest of the match...

And mafukkas in here eat it up......

Big boxing matches>>>>>>>>>Big MMA f!ghts.
 06-20-2009, 02:03 PM         #77
westcoast408 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause: exactly
 8 years ago '06        #78
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 2328 2328
 Pistol Peter said:
the whole sub-culture of the mma/ufc movements screams WHITE BOY...them tight affliction shirts trucker hats c*cked..board shorts

mayn f**k that s**t
*fixed*
 8 years ago '05        #79
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13746 13746
 MythMade said:
Ok you can use the argument that boxers would destroy mma f!ghters in striking...... NO f**kING s**t GENIUS BECAUSE MMA f!ghtERS HAVE TO SPEND HALF OF THEIR TRAINING TO MAKE SURE THEY DONT GET THEIR a.ss WHOOPED ON THE GROUND....

If a f!ght goes to the ground a mma figher would snap a boxing pussies arm straight in half or have em choking the f**k out

I like watching boxing and mma but to say mma f!ghters arent real f!ghters is outlandish
That's what I basically said you f*ckin idiot. Boxers are "pussies?" Mike Tyson now would f*ck your sh*t up boy.
 8 years ago '07        #80
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 younggangsta_s said:
That's what I basically said you f*ckin idiot. Boxers are "pussies?" Mike Tyson now would f*ck your sh*t up boy.
Please point in my post as to where I personally said I could take a boxer

I'll wait
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy