Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 str8_akademiks said:
I hate that s**t too..
It's garbage IMO..

But apparently anyone who hates MMA is "mad that boxing is dying"...
lmao you know what im sayin...and then when you say you dont like the s**t they act like you just cursed out their mother and spit on her grave and called jesus christ a f*g**t

if you cats like it thats cool but like somebody said earlier i respect and love the sweet science more..its like poetry in motion to watch a f!ghter that knows how to slip punches and counter with grace...i seen a mma match where some cat was just swinging wild and got a knockout...a skilled boxer would never let that happen

no disrespect to the sport but its just not my cup of henny

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 06-19-2009 at 03:35 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #42
insert.cliche 
space
space
$1,283 | Props total: 8 8
 stogz said:
There are great boxing matches all the time. You take the 'boxing is dying' point of view because the media wants you to. It's the media who are upset that boxing went the PPV route, and the outlets are not allowed to show anything of it.
the sad part is, boxing as a whole isn't dead. but people (namely the media) equate the death of the heavyweight division with the death of boxing altogether.
 8 years ago '04        #43
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
Just like boxing, some f!ghts are more entertaining than others.
 8 years ago '05        #44
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
just like with any sport, there are people with talent and people without
 06-19-2009, 03:47 PM         #45
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The people that hate it and refer to the "gayness" or boring wrestling aspect also have no idea what's going on. If you haven't trained in it you won't know the little things they are doing, and techniques they are setting up over the course of a f!ght (much like in football when you run a few slants and then run the go). But however instead of saying "oh i just don't know that much about it so I don't find it entertaining" they just bash it like it makes the cool
 8 years ago '07        #46
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
 Mega said:
Just like boxing, some f!ghts are more entertaining than others.
Exact same way I feel about it. I'd watch Boxing before MMA/UFC though.
 06-19-2009, 03:52 PM         #47
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Watch this

then

this

8 years ago '07        #48
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30379 30379
 insert.cliche said:
the sad part is, boxing as a whole isn't dead. but people (namely the media) equate the death of the heavyweight division with the death of boxing altogether.
Only american media who got their feelings hurt when boxing decided to go away from free network tv, claim it's death. Only morons who are not even fans of the sport... and just want to see some big guy punch another big guy in the face, claim it's death.

It's funny how it's not dead in Mexico, Puerto Rico, United Kingdom, Germany, Russia, or anywhere else in the world....
 8 years ago '07        #49
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30379 30379
 darealness818 said:
i dont get how people say that mma is boring when most of the time in boxing n*ggas just clinch the shyt outta each other now thats BORING...

to me mma is an evolution of boxing....i noticed recently that when n*ggas f!ght on da street or at a party itll look more like an mma match with each n*gga attemptin takedowns n shyt like dat it really shows you how mma changed the world of f!ghting..... dont b mad cuz you cant find boxing gyms no more all you see are brazilian ju jitsu gyms now...maybe ya mad cuz your fav boxing gym turned into an mma gym now lol

If I had a kid that wanted to either box or do mma... I'd tell him to do mma.

Your less likely to get pummeled to your death in mma. Boxers die! death is not uncommon in boxing. Even if you don't die, you will probably have permanent health problems. As great as Ali was defensively, look at him now. Frazier blind in one eye. Floyd Mayweather Jr stutter more than a 40 year old virgin at an orgy.

The lingering effects that occur to boxers after they have retired shows you how much more active a boxing match is. How much more punishment is dished out.
 8 years ago '08        #50
get_ate 
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 399 399
Daps to all those that have a hard time watching this swill that's being passed off as being a competitive sport.

...watching two dudes hump each other on the ground is something I avoid at all costs.
 8 years ago '06        #51
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,985 | Props total: 10649 10649
lol i used to like watchin gracie growin up when they ain't have rules or weight classes and they'd f!ght a few times in one night in a tournament.Now the s**t i spretty wack in my opinion.I'll watch a big f!ght if boxing ain't on but usually it never lives up to my expectations.When they'r eon the ground it's boring as hell (and i know what they're doin) and when they stand up f!ght none of them really know how to throw their punches right or have a good defensie but sometimes end in a big knockout

i think the main thing that annoys me are the d**kriders.Just like the one in this thread who said the worst mma f!ghter would beat the best boxer when just a few days ago a 50 year old ray mercer who has been washed up for 10+ years knocked out a guy who was just champion a few years ago in 10 seconds lol
 8 years ago '06        #52
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
i like it

i don't follow it religiously or anything, i was watching it on spike last night. where they show previous f!ghts. ol dude rashad evans knocked out chuck ladell :wow: i thought he k!lled him
 8 years ago '06        #53
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
MMA is a top 3 sport and is going to takeover Boxing for the most watched comabt sport in the next 5 years.
 8 years ago '06        #54
seewhy14 
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 18 18
I love MMA can't wait to see Diego get it in this weekend.
 8 years ago '04        #55
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 stogz said:
If I had a kid that wanted to either box or do mma... I'd tell him to do mma.

Your less likely to get pummeled to your death in mma. Boxers die! death is not uncommon in boxing. Even if you don't die, you will probably have permanent health problems. As great as Ali was defensively, look at him now. Frazier blind in one eye. Floyd Mayweather Jr stutter more than a 40 year old virgin at an orgy.

The lingering effects that occur to boxers after they have retired shows you how much more active a boxing match is. How much more punishment is dished out.
You can't make that comparison, because boxing has existed for over a century, while MMA for less than 20 years. Also a lot more people have boxed, compared to MMA. And you don't know the long term affects of MMA yet. It's way too early to talk about how there's more long term affects from boxing and people haven't died from MMA.
 8 years ago '04        #56
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
i couldn't care less about it but it seems whenever there is a big f!ght, everyone needs to order it and watch it. i usually go and watch but i wouldn't have a problem not watching.
 8 years ago '04        #57
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,374 | Props total: 11591 11591
 unkn0wn said:
:rolll augh: thats how ppl be tho
 8 years ago '98        #58
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,191 | Props total: 3572 3572
I stopped watching UFC/MMA when this man left the game

[pic - click to view]

06-19-2009, 06:02 PM         #59
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with threadstarter UFC AND MMA is so f**king boring. Its wack as f**k, all these people who drink rockstar and rock tapout clothing love this shyt.

BOXING IS WAY BETTER
 8 years ago '04        #60
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 ronnie said:
I stopped watching UFC/MMA when this man left the game

[pic - click to view]

Yeah then he came back, only to get smashed by Matt Hughes... Anyways... I would agree though that Boxing is far more dangerous than MMA. In MMA, there is a higher chance of a freak accident (ie. breaking bones, eye pokes, etc), but with boxing its constant punches to the head... for 12 rounds...

I respect boxing, because alotta boxers are trying to go MMA, but I get bored watching 2 guys gas after the 4th or 5th round and clinch after every 1-2 combination, for the rest of the f!ght... Which is why MMA is more exciting IMO, guys have more pressure to finish the f!ght in 3 rounds, as opposed to a slow paced 12 round f!ght...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago