Does Anyone Else Hate UFC/MMA?

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
141 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
246 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2006 2006
funny topic cuz a few months ago i wasnt a big fan of MMA at all.. but a lot of my boys are and I've been giving it more of a chance the last few months... s**ts not too bad.
 8 years ago '04        #22
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
I hate that s**t too..
It's garbage IMO..

But apparently anyone who hates MMA is "mad that boxing is dying"...
 8 years ago '05        #23
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,062 | Props total: 6966 6966

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #24
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 Junior G said:

[pic - click to view]

Krazy Horse FTW... Jumping over the ropes after victory >>>>> any victory celebration in boxing...

I love MMA gifs, my fav one was where the ref was patting down rampage and he touched his crotch and rampage moved his hand away lmao
 8 years ago '07        #25
[MK] 
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 438 438
Boxing > MMA

Every1 thinks they are an MMA f!ghter now adays, s**t hilarious.

Im not a huge boxing fan but I will go to a bar to watch a boxing match, that UFC stuff is just not fun for me, I dont like wrestling (real stuff) so I think thats why I dont like the rolling around on the floor crap.
 06-19-2009, 01:48 PM         #26
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive seen the last couple UFC events and im like and im like "this is what people are allll into"
?
its like they will try strikes..rarely get knockouts if not bam its down to the floor for the rest of the f!ght...
s**t is boring
but i mean that one brazilian chinese looking guy is pretty badazzz soo
 06-19-2009, 01:50 PM         #27
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't really f**k wit it, i don't think it's gay and i respect the dudes abilities but i love the sweet science of boxing my dude and mma is no where close to as entertaining as boxing
 8 years ago '07        #28
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30379 30379
 Russ369 said:
Ok, maybe I dont watch as much boxing as I "should", but the same can be said with you about MMA, or else you wouldnt have said what you said in terms of it lacking "exciting comebacks" because they happen all the time... Guys get rocked and come back to get the W...

Lets just take it like men and agree that we are both wrong, k?

I'm subject and have been subjected to plenty of UFC, Elite, Pride, and some asian promotions over the years. My cousin and uncle are/were f!ghters. The only time I ever saw my cousin lose, was to a boxer. Anyway, I've seen what good mma f!ghts look like... and what terrible mma f!ghts look like. Unlike you, I was speaking on experience from both sides.

Back-and-forth action occurs in mma relatively infrequently... ESPECIALLY in comparison to other sports. That's why so many people who are in to combat sport, don't like it.
 8 years ago '04        #29
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 stogz said:
I'm subject and have been subjected to plenty of UFC, Elite, Pride, and some asian promotions over the years. My cousin and uncle are/were f!ghters. The only time I ever saw my cousin lose, was to a boxer. Anyway, I've seen what good mma f!ghts look like... and what terrible mma f!ghts look like. Unlike you, I was speaking on experience from both sides.

Back-and-forth action occurs in mma relatively infrequently... ESPECIALLY in comparison to other sports. That's why so many people who are in to combat sport, don't like it.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #30
FayettevilleNC 
space
space
$91 | Props total: 0 0
Ufc is great,its a mix between every f!ghting style and thats why I like it.And there is no limits to what can happen in a good match.
 8 years ago '05        #31
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
only soccer fans hate MMA/UFC
 8 years ago '07        #32
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
 str8_akademiks said:
I hate that s**t too..
It's garbage IMO..

But apparently anyone who hates MMA is "mad that boxing is dying"...
I don't like boxing that much either but I'll play the hell outta f!ght night.
 8 years ago '05        #33
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
i dont prefer the grappling aspect of the sport....just looks a lil homo after neither one establishes position but the sit n pummel or w/e does go hard. i enjoy the kick/boxing aspect of the sport
 06-19-2009, 02:50 PM         #34
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
The worst MMA f!ghter could f*ck up a Mike Tyson in his prime? I think not sir. Only MMA f!ghters that are nice with the legs and submissions would stand a chance against a boxer.

haha ur lost bro
 8 years ago '07        #35
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 384 384
another problem i have with this sport is these fake beefs they try to create between f!ghters. you can tell its so manufactured. in alot of the boxing matches dude's actually hated each other, f!ghting each other during the weigh ins and s**t. which made the actual f!ght 10x better.
 8 years ago '05        #36
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
I think that MMA s**t is terrible. Sorry. i just don't find it appealing seeing a dude bashing some guy on the floor when the guy is already knocked out. if thats skill to you, ok. i guess. i like watching a boxing match pref.
i watched one mma/ufc f!ght which lasted 2 mins. since then i never seen one again. s**t was wack to me. and all that holding on the ground gets f**kin boring and just plain stupid to me.
boxing>mma
 8 years ago '04        #37
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
f**k UFC, i respect that its real but its not for me
i dunno why ppl go nuts over it - highlights would do it for me
 8 years ago '04        #38
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 DJ Maximum said:
@ least its real not like WWE

8 years ago '06        #39
insert.cliche 
space
space
$1,283 | Props total: 8 8
 young moolah said:
another problem i have with this sport is these fake beefs they try to create between f!ghters. you can tell its so manufactured. in alot of the boxing matches dude's actually hated each other, f!ghting each other during the weigh ins and s**t. which made the actual f!ght 10x better.
riiiiiight, that's what makes boxing so much better...

b/c b. hop and calzaghe were at each other throats, that f!ght was so CRAZY from beginning to end...

b/c money may and de la hoya were SO gonna k!ll each other...

b/c tyson going bats**t at the presser MADE that f!ght with lennox so 'exciting'...

please. mayweather is made for TV. tyson, while legitimately crazy, played the 'nutjob' card to sell f!ghts. if you honestly think the 'beefs' are any more real in boxing than in MMA, you might as well tune into RAW every week. you'll get the same entertainment value.

on the other side, watch the clip of rampage and rashad evans going face to face after rampage beat jardine. then read how rampage declined a TITLE SHOT at machida for a chance to f!ght rashad instead.

don't worry, i'll wait.
 8 years ago '08        #40
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,789 | Props total: 9063 9063
I use to love it, the appeal kind of dried up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
58 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
53 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
70 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
77 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
44 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
144 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
191 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy