Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
8180 pageviews
126 comments

mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
Does Anyone Else Hate UFC/MMA?

[pic - click to view]

Sorry but its not for me, its usually boring as hell to me, guys punch each other a few times then dry hump each other for the rest of the match...anyone else feel the same? image

126 comments for "Does Anyone Else Hate UFC/MMA?"

8 years ago '07        #2
Dane Van Rip 2 heat pts
space
space
$295 | Props total: 3 3
I don’t like I try to like it but I can’t. There are a few highlight knockouts but most of the f!ghts are the same with dudes laying on each other for 3-4 minutes a round. When they do stand up and f!ght one guy swings wildly and the other guy walks into it. s**t is ridiculous; the punches are slow and telegraphed I mean I don’t want to compare it to boxing because they are different but I had to watch Manny KO Ricky Hatton in slow motion just to see that punch. That Cotto f!ght was the balls last weekend and he shouldn’t of loss but that was exciting.

Last edited by Dane Van Rip; 06-19-2009 at 11:24 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #3
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11747 11747
@ least its real not like WWE
 06-19-2009, 11:31 AM         #4
TruLAFan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont really care for it. I cant stand watching them wrestling for 3 str8 mins. but when they go with the hands, its pretty entertaining.
 8 years ago '05        #5
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
I was into UFC heavy a few years back near the end of the Liddel/Tito era.

I havnt watched an event in like 10 months though. Dont even know who the champions are anymore.
 06-19-2009, 11:39 AM         #6
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i dont even know why i bought the game lol
 06-19-2009, 11:44 AM         #7
CALBEAR707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGallday said:
B/C that s**t is raw!

Lesnar vs. Mir @ UFC 100! cant wait for this f!ght. There are also a few free f!ghts on 2mrw night. Diego Sanchez vs. Clay Guida should be a good one.
 8 years ago '07        #8
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lmao you read my mind...i wanted to make this thread but not be crucified by the meatheads..i dont think its gay or nothng though..i just dont like it..i thought sinced i loved boxing grew up watching it this would be a easy transition but no

this s**t is boring to me my n*gga..its like wrestling minus the flamboyant s**t...i bought the video game thinking it was going to be good but nope i got f**ked again

and has anybody noticed that the ufc is to white kids what basketball or football is to poor black kids???...that is like they wicked jump shot

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 06-19-2009 at 11:46 AM..
 06-19-2009, 11:47 AM         #9
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol some very borderline homos3xual comments being made in this thread...how could you not like MMA? its a f**kin street f!ght in a cage... go watch boxing then homos... but just know that probably even the worst MMA f!ghter would f**k up the best boxer
 8 years ago '07        #10
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 NYGallday said:
lmfaooo me either...i was kind hyped for that s**t too..it was ok at first but f!ght night round 4 is about to have that b***h going to game crazy for some credit
 8 years ago '04        #11
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 CALBEAR707 said:
B/C that s**t is raw!

Lesnar vs. Mir @ UFC 100! cant wait for this f!ght. There are also a few free f!ghts on 2mrw night. Diego Sanchez vs. Clay Guida should be a good one.
Georges St-Pierre vs Thiago Alves as well that night as well.

But I do find that the free WEC f!ghts a majority of the time are better than the UFC pay-per-view events.

Last edited by hockeythug; 06-19-2009 at 11:53 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #12
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,092 | Props total: 30423 30423
I think there are two specific reasons why people don't like it.

When the f!ghters are on the ground, taking breathers, planning their next move, or just jostling around with no one imposing their will, it's boring.

and...

The lack of great back-and-forth action. In team sports, people love to see lead changes. In sports like say, golf and tennis... people love to see that come from behind victory. Pulling victory out of the jaws of defeat. In boxing, one second a dude could look like he's gonna get KO'd... next thing you know, he digs deep, and pulls out a KO victory of his own.

In MMA, if you get hurt, the match is pretty much over. Seeing as how you are allowed to hit a guy who is dazed, while he is on the floor... dude most likely won't recover.

I think the next generation of mma f!ghters will be better... St.Pierre and Silva do it right. Eventhough Silva's last couple matches were less than stellar. It wasn't his fault. A guy who is great when he 'shows up', is Serra. He has it all but, maybe he's just a little too old, a little too reckless... but the next generation version of him, will be exciting.

Anyway.. for the most part, it's bullsh*t right now.
 8 years ago '05        #13
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 mastakillah21 said:
lol some very borderline homos3xual comments being made in this thread...how could you not like MMA? its a f**kin street f!ght in a cage... go watch boxing then homos... but just know that probably even the worst MMA f!ghter would f**k up the best boxer
The worst MMA f!ghter could f*ck up a Mike Tyson in his prime? I think not sir. Only MMA f!ghters that are nice with the legs and submissions would stand a chance against a boxer.
 06-19-2009, 12:54 PM         #14
vazquezj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are you kidding me

mma>wwe>boxing
 8 years ago '07        #15
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,342 | Props total: 385 385
yeah i thought i was the only one. i really can't stand this sport. i find it extremely boring. please dont compare this whack s**t to boxing. its not even in the same league. there's nothing remotely exciting about two guys holding each other in the same position for about a minute straight. and i agree with stogz about the whole lack of back and forth action.
 8 years ago '05        #16
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
im a f!ght fan so i love this s**t and boxing. but this is just 2 n*ggas in a cage just f!ghting, i know yall be wanting to f!ght a n*gga like this sometimes. Use whatever you can boxing , wrestiling, karate , jujitsu, use whatever you can to beat this n*gga a.ss. i just like f!ghting period, streetf!ghts, catf!ghts all that s**t

oh yeah and people talk about n*ggas hold each other for the whole match, what about when a boxer just circles the ring for rounds and rounds, and them n*ggas barely throw punches like they scared or something. both boxing and mma can get boring sometimes, just how some people f!ght they f!ghts

Last edited by Woodwin; 06-19-2009 at 01:06 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #17
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 stogz said:
I think there are two specific reasons why people don't like it.

When the f!ghters are on the ground, taking breathers, planning their next move, or just jostling around with no one imposing their will, it's boring.

and...

The lack of great back-and-forth action. In team sports, people love to see lead changes. In sports like say, golf and tennis... people love to see that come from behind victory. Pulling victory out of the jaws of defeat. In boxing, one second a dude could look like he's gonna get KO'd... next thing you know, he digs deep, and pulls out a KO victory of his own.

In MMA, if you get hurt, the match is pretty much over. Seeing as how you are allowed to hit a guy who is dazed, while he is on the floor... dude most likely won't recover.

I think the next generation of mma f!ghters will be better... St.Pierre and Silva do it right. Eventhough Silva's last couple matches were less than stellar. It wasn't his fault. A guy who is great when he 'shows up', is Serra. He has it all but, maybe he's just a little too old, a little too reckless... but the next generation version of him, will be exciting.

Anyway.. for the most part, it's bullsh*t right now.
Are you nuts? If you actually watched EVERY f!ght the UFC puts on, alot of f!ghts have come-from-behind wins? Pete Sell vs Scott Smith (google it) was one of the craziest endings in a f!ght i've ever seen... If you are a real fan you can appreciate it a bit more... Many times have f!ghts ended with a random submission from the losing guy... its crazy!

UFC is amazing man, Boxing is good, but its a dieing sport, they only put on a good card like once or twice a year, and its only the main event that people are looking for... Unlike the UFC, where the undercard f!ghts actually matter...
 8 years ago '07        #18
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,092 | Props total: 30423 30423
 Russ369 said:
Are you nuts? If you actually watched EVERY f!ght the UFC puts on, alot of f!ghts have come-from-behind wins? Pete Sell vs Scott Smith (google it) was one of the craziest endings in a f!ght i've ever seen... If you are a real fan you can appreciate it a bit more... Many times have f!ghts ended with a random submission from the losing guy... its crazy!

UFC is amazing man, Boxing is good, but its a dieing sport, they only put on a good card like once or twice a year, and its only the main event that people are looking for... Unlike the UFC, where the undercard f!ghts actually matter...
There are great boxing matches all the time. You take the 'boxing is dying' point of view because the media wants you to. It's the media who are upset that boxing went the PPV route, and the outlets are not allowed to show anything of it.

You don't know anything about boxing, so you are conditioned to believe what is told to you. Cotto/Clottey was on free tv. So was Berto/Collazo, Juan Manuel Marquez/Juan Diaz, Froch/Taylor and tons of others. You don't know that though... you only know who you are told to watch. You were probably told that Mosley/Margario (also on free tv), was good. You were probably told to watch for Pacquiao vs. Hatton. This is how I know, you know nothing.

Last edited by stogz; 06-19-2009 at 01:18 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #19
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 stogz said:
There are great boxing matches all the time. You take the 'boxing is dying' point of view because the media wants you to. It's the media who are upset that boxing went the PPV route, and the outlets are not allowed to show anything of it.

You don't know anything about boxing, so you are conditioned to believe what is told to you. Cotto/Clottey was on free tv. So was Berto/Collazo, Juan Manuel Marquez/Juan Diaz, Froch/Taylor and tons of others. You don't know that though... you only know who you are told to watch. You were probably told that Moslet/Margario (also on free tv), was good. You were probably told to watch for Pacquiao vs. Hatton. This is how I know, you know nothing.
Ok, maybe I dont watch as much boxing as I "should", but the same can be said with you about MMA, or else you wouldnt have said what you said in terms of it lacking "exciting comebacks" because they happen all the time... Guys get rocked and come back to get the W...

Lets just take it like men and agree that we are both wrong, k?
 8 years ago '04        #20
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,068 | Props total: 6114 6114
yall ignorant dudes only think they are laying on each other for 3 minutes. True fans of the sport and Jiu-jitsu see all the battles that take place in the ground game
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago