Saigon, the one who ethered Budden, new mixtape coming soon...

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-26-2009, 07:09 PM         #141
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
Back to square 1...nobody cares for budden beside music forums. Saigon makin moves homie...while budden is makin home movies.
Saigon cant even release a album. The f**k. Budden just sold 30,000 independent. Saigon cant even do that
 8 years ago '06        #142
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
[QUOTE=Andre3000;14005374]He lost when he thought Gerbil started with a J. and wtf it seems like yall know he lost. You n*ggas just want attention.[/QUOTE) He knows Gerbil doesn't start with the letter J. He only said because it rhymed LOL.
 06-26-2009, 08:37 PM         #143
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
defending him

it rhymed ok then why make a song called the letter J

saigon lost and you shoulda had that abortion he begged you for
He didn't make a song called the Letter J. He made a song called The Letter P (With Kool G Rap). And he just spun off of that for the Letter J in his diss. See, when you rap, you have to make sense. And that's why he said Gerbil. Because it made sense with his rhyme. It had nothing to do with the spelling of it. So you lost for not even understanding all that.

And now I see why the chick don't want to say nothing else. You just said a very disrespectful and incosiderate thing. That you don't even know if it's true or not. Stop repeating what Joe said just because he said it. I'm sorry, but that was not cool at all. And you're up here talking about Saigon's fans being haters. I think you need to look at yourself bro. Because you've been taking shots at Sai the entire time in this thread. And you just disrespected somebody. In a major way. You can't call out haters, when you're being one yourself.

slimwillie said:
and you talk about "joebuddentv" but atleast the n*gga ain't acting gay wit his shirt off on the net. Joey might be irrelevant to mainstream but his career is far more superior to Brian's
real name no gimmicks. Saigon the yard father
Anybody can have an internet career. It doesn't make Joe's career any better because he gets a camera and films himself. Anybody can do that and be talked about. He's in the same boat. Why you guys try to make Joe out to be more than what he really is. I will never know.

Last edited by CreativeMind; 06-26-2009 at 08:51 PM.. Reason: Spelling
 06-26-2009, 09:15 PM         #144
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
saigon admitted what Joe said was true

Joe only has an internet career? he sold 30k indy.. thats 30k more then Brian.he has atleats 1 hit. not that he has a great career but compared to saigon Budden is a success

disrespectful to her so mind ya business:greetings10:
This is a message board. I believe I can comment on what I please, no disrespect. There's no law that says I can't. And Saigon never said that abortion thing was true at all, ever at any time. Don't even lie like that on that man.

And yes, Joe has an internet career. Like I said, anybody can get a cmaera and an internet account and get talked about. So what he did 30k Indy, and there's plenty of others who did that too. Again stop trying to make dude more than what he is. There's nothing wrong with him using the internet. But don't make dude out to be bigger than what he is. At least Sai admits his stint in the game and accepts it for what it is. Joe has an over inflated ego for nothing, and thinks that these battles will get him the respect he wants in Hip Hop.
 8 years ago '06        #145
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 197 197
 slimwillie said:
defending him

it rhymed ok then why make a song called the letter J

saigon lost and you shoulda had that abortion he begged you for
in the same interview where sai said i couldnt or sleep after the diss, he acknowledged the fact that he only used it cuz it rhymed and for the record the letter J is part of a song
 8 years ago '06        #146
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
in the same interview where sai said i couldnt or sleep after the diss, he acknowledged the fact that he only used it cuz it rhymed and for the record the letter J is part of a song
Exactly, and he used the latter J as a spin off to letter P.
 8 years ago '07        #147
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14810 14810
joey and saigon are irrelevent

joey was supposed to be def jam next big thing flop

sai hasnt even released his album yet so......

06-26-2009, 10:01 PM         #148
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
saigon can't get talked about. he himself said he would start acting like a fool if thats what it took to get buzz.

lots of rappers did do 30k but we're not talkin about lots of rappers. we're talkin about SAIGON and he couldn't do 10k :rolleyes:

sai admits his stint in the game? LOL thats why he been callin GSNT a game changer for 5 years. thats why he makes an album that sucks and uses the excuse I did it in 1 day thats why he acted like being on Amalgam was a failure then released an album under them

sai admits his stint in the game but called Budden a 1 hit wonder. 1 hit is much much better then 0
All In A Day's Work wasn't even released in stores. It was a digital release only, and it did well digitally. It was top 5 ITunes and Amazon. So people were biying it. It wasn't in stores, so you're not going to see physical sales from that. He got the digital buyers. I know, because I was tracking it. And yes he'll admit he's not the most recognizable artist or that he didn't blow up. But he's doing something right, cause he's eating somehow. And as soon as all the legal tape is cut with Atlantic, his album will be released.

And of course he said he'll play the role of a fool. because fo folks like you. Who only pay attention to the drama, the headlines, and the beef. Because that what gets the ignorant fans to look and listen. And looking at this thread is very evident that the drama is the only thing Boxden pays attention to.
 8 years ago '06        #149
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 197 197
 slimwillie said:

dude use to be dope but now he's just another loser who starts f!ghts and takes his clothes off on the internet because his music is sitting on the shelf
if u saying saigon started the f!ght wit prodigy then u failed once again
 8 years ago '06        #150
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 CreativeMind said:
Anybody can have an internet career. It doesn't make Joe's career any better because he gets a camera and films himself. Anybody can do that and be talked about. He's in the same boat. Why you guys try to make Joe out to be more than what he really is. I will never know.
hmm let's see..
  • joe has released 2 albums
  • highly acclaimed mixtape series that he's also made money off of seeing as u can purchase them on amalgam and MM3 was sold in stores
  • Halfway House that was also sold and he made profit off of
  • he has another album with slaughterhouse, who are getting some attention, coming out august 11 on E1/Koch
  • Escape Route and The Great Escape coming after that
  • Rock the bells tour with slaughterhouse

then u say anybody can get a camera and make videos well why not to do then? his videos get alot of views and he makes money off the youtube page so i dont see what's so bad about it and his videos get talked about...

so i'd say he's doing much better than Saigon who doesnt seem to have anything going for him music wise at the moment

Last edited by coolio; 06-26-2009 at 11:00 PM..
 06-26-2009, 11:21 PM         #151
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
so i'd say he's doing much better than Saigon who doesnt seem to have anything going for him music wise at the moment
 8 years ago '07        #152
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14810 14810
 slimwillie said:
you're from Indiana so since no-one in your state ever sold 30k of a hiphop record your opinion is irrelvant
nice comeback slim

i know indiana has no hip hop scene

but hows the rappers in philly doing

anyway sai and joey are nobodies off the net and thats a fact

30 k indy aint s**t anyway

but joey so great he pushes 30 k

tahiry career>joeys
 06-27-2009, 01:35 AM         #153
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saigon possibly released one of the worst diss tracks of all time with Under Achiever. Pushing Buddens was cool but Joey murked him both rounds
 06-27-2009, 02:32 PM         #154
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
hmm let's see..
  • joe has released 2 albums
  • highly acclaimed mixtape series that he's also made money off of seeing as u can purchase them on amalgam and MM3 was sold in stores
  • Halfway House that was also sold and he made profit off of
  • he has another album with slaughterhouse, who are getting some attention, coming out august 11 on E1/Koch
  • Escape Route and The Great Escape coming after that
  • Rock the bells tour with slaughterhouse

then u say anybody can get a camera and make videos well why not to do then? his videos get alot of views and he makes money off the youtube page so i dont see what's so bad about it and his videos get talked about...

That's great for him. I didn't say nothing was wrong with it. But stop trying to make dude into something he's not. He's not becoming a star all of a sudden, because of that, is what I mean. I'm not saying he has to be one. But you get what I'm trying to say. And Sai does have plenty musically going for him. That's why he's in the studio now recording new music. And rapping up Warning Shots 2 to tie over everything, until he gets all the legalities cut with Atlantic. Then it's done from there.

And did you ever think, the guy is just living his life right now, and don't want to be visable or do anything music business related at the moment? He's not complaining and he must be surviving somehow. So he must be doing something. Sure, Joe might be more active at the moment, but that doesn't mean Saigon won't be in due time.
 8 years ago '09        #155
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
Dude's still bringing up Budden any chance they get? Daaamn

Both these dude's are nobody's and until one of 'em makes a full length retail album that's worth listening to they will remain nobody's...internet rappers with no credibility or any shine that put kids on the internet into hysterics over nothing...
 8 years ago '09        #156
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
 slimwillie said:
what kinda n*gga can't even release 1 album in 7 years?
papoose
saigon
I'd rather not put out a terrible album just to say I did instead of dropping my "highly anticipated" sophomore album that is complete and utter garbage with no promo, no single, no video, no nothing...and have it not even go double-wood...no?

Both these dudes are f**kin garbage...Budden has always been...nothing has changed...dude isn't even the best rapper in his own group...f**k outta here...people weren't bumpin this bum in '01...damn sure ain't checkin for him now either...at least Saigon still has a chance

There's ZERO buzz for both of these scrubs...and rightfully so
 8 years ago '06        #157
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 CreativeMind said:
That's great for him. I didn't say nothing was wrong with it. But stop trying to make dude into something he's not. He's not becoming a star all of a sudden, because of that, is what I mean. I'm not saying he has to be one. But you get what I'm trying to say. And Sai does have plenty musically going for him. That's why he's in the studio now recording new music. And rapping up Warning Shots 2 to tie over everything, until he gets all the legalities cut with Atlantic. Then it's done from there.

And did you ever think, the guy is just living his life right now, and don't want to be visable or do anything music business related at the moment? He's not complaining and he must be surviving somehow. So he must be doing something. Sure, Joe might be more active at the moment, but that doesn't mean Saigon won't be in due time.
i was referring to u saying him making videos doesn't mean his career is better than Saigon's..so i listed the reasons why, at the moment, he's in a much better position, career wise, than Saigon
 8 years ago '06        #158
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 DJ Geezy said:
I'd rather not put out a terrible album just to say I did instead of dropping my "highly anticipated" sophomore album that is complete and utter garbage with no promo, no single, no video, no nothing...and have it not even go double-wood...no?

Both these dudes are f**kin garbage...Budden has always been...nothing has changed...dude isn't even the best rapper in his own group...f**k outta here...people weren't bumpin this bum in '01...damn sure ain't checkin for him now either...at least Saigon still has a chance

There's ZERO buzz for both of these scrubs...and rightfully so
im sure there's alot of buzz around "DJ Geezy"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy