Saigon, the one who ethered Budden, new mixtape coming soon...

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #121
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
$30,503 | Props total: 15050 15050
when saigon going to drop

aint he on just blaze fort knocks

i remba him on mtv denouncing violence

then he beats up prodigy

another overhyped rapper who wont drop
 8 years ago '07        #122
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550 OP
space
space
$92,553 | Props total: 70191 70191
When is jae millz gonna drop? Hot rod? Spider loc? Juice? Memphis bleek?

Come on lol economy is hurtin music homie
 8 years ago '07        #123
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
$30,503 | Props total: 15050 15050
 Bkjj11 said:
When is jae millz gonna drop? Hot rod? Spider loc? Juice? Memphis bleek?
Come on lol economy is hurtin music homie
who checkin for millz,bleek,spider loc,or hot rod

nobody

saigon was supposed to drop like 3 or 4 yrs ago

nothing but talk
 8 years ago '06        #124
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bkjj11 said:
Back to square 1...nobody cares for budden beside music forums. Saigon makin moves homie...while budden is makin home movies.
budden is making more moves than saigon..either u're acting stupid cause u dislike budden or u're just plain stupid

im 100% u never gave a f**k about saigon or his music before he beefed with budden

also tell me the moves saigon is making apart from the "major movie role"
 8 years ago '07        #125
AndrewTHEgreaT 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,578 | Props total: 1688 1688
oh snap n*ggas wanna hop on the saigon wave again where all y'all n*ggas went
 8 years ago '06        #126
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 slimwillie said:
this is a great example of defending a rapper and making excuses for him.he's loyal? he could get a deal if he wants.

where do you get this info other then saigon himself?
That's not making excuses for anybody. That's not defending anyone. I was just talking about what the man is working on in regards to his career. That's why I said, why should I say anything pertaining to his career, if you're going to act this way about it? It don't make any sense. If you guys are just going to act like everything is a joke and denounce it and make fun of it. That's immature to me. I don't get it.
 8 years ago '06        #127
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
even if he is in some "major" movie..he'll probably be some civilian u see for less than a second in some street shot

lmao but for real how come YOU'RE the only one who knows about this "major" movie role? u keep dodging the question
 8 years ago '06        #128
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
you didn't give any info on the "moves" he's making. and I know as much about hiphop as you. I listen to Jedi Mind all the way to 50 Budden to Jay-Z...planet asia to TI and ain't no-one talkin about saigon in a major movie role

if Saigon's role is so major how come you're the only 1 that knows about it and won't give any info? cause you makin s**t up. ain't nobody give saigon a f**kin major movie role. clown
I'm not making anything up. Nor am I the only one that knows about his career endeveors. And I am far from a clown. This is the very reason I'm not saying anything anymore. Look at how you're acting. You're the one acting like an immature clown. What's so funny? Why is it so hard to believe that Saigon is working and actually doing things with the realm of his career? Everything has been a joke to y'all.

Yeah, you may know about Hip Hop, but I actually pay attention to what's going down with these artist projects. Not the drama or stuff off of the mic. That is why I know what I know. I'm not making it up, he's doing it. Just cause you don't see or hear him every hour on the hour, doesn't mean these things aren't happening for him. Why should I even bother explaining anything? You guys are just going to shoot it down anyway.
 8 years ago '04        #129
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2221 2221
Saigon was one of my favorite rappers a couple years back...But Budden merked him...
 8 years ago '06        #130
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
 coolio said:
even if he is in some "major" movie..he'll probably be some civilian u see for less than a second in some street shot

lmao but for real how come YOU'RE the only one who knows about this "major" movie role? u keep dodging the question
I'm not the only one that knows about his movie role, or other things pertaining to his career. Again, like I was telling dude, why should I offer any insight to what Saigon is doing with his career. When it was just a big joke to you. None of y'all took what I said seriously, so why should I even bother? Just because you guys are not intuned whith what he's doing, doesn't mean these things are not happening for him. He just doesn't have a "JoeBuddenTV" to put it up split second when it happens.
 8 years ago '06        #131
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 MissLoveOne said:
I'm not the only one that knows about his movie role, or other things pertaining to his career. Again, like I was telling dude, why should I offer any insight to what Saigon is doing with his career. When it was just a big joke to you. None of y'all took what I said seriously, so why should I even bother? Just because you guys are not intuned whith what he's doing, doesn't mean these things are not happening for him. He just doesn't have a "JoeBuddenTV" to put it up split second when it happens.
lmao maybe cause u seem to be the only one who knows about this "major" movie role..i looked it up on google and didnt find s**t

i think u're playing ur posts off as u dont wanna talk about it cause we're "taking is as a joke" when in reality it's cause it's either not true and u made it up or it's not true and u're confusing it with something else
 8 years ago '06        #132
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
 coolio said:
lmao maybe cause u seem to be the only one who knows about this "major" movie role..i looked it up on google and didnt find s**t

i think u're playing ur posts off as u dont wanna talk about it cause we're "taking is as a joke" when in reality it's cause it's either not true and u made it up or it's not true and u're confusing it with something else
I'm not making anything up, I'm not confusing anything, and it is true. Why would I need to make up anything about Brian? He's not anybody I need to make up anything about. And yes, this is a big joke to you guys. Either you say some dumb sarcastic stuff about his career, or accuse me of making things up. And I don't care about either. So why should I waste my time going back and fourth with a bunch of immature children. Because that's exactly how you guys are acting.

Like I said, the film is in pre-production, it's not even filming yet. They just started work on it. That's why you're not going to find any info on Google or anywhere else about it yet. Google the whole world if yu wish. You don't know who we are, what we do, or what we know. You act like people who have exclusive information on these rappers, can't be on the internet. Yes, they can. People do know these rappers you know. You don't know who you could be saying these things to. You don't know who you could be typing to. These rappers hit the internet as well. So they read and look at what you guys say too.

Point is, just because you guys don't have a pipe line to find out this kind of info, doesn't mean it's not true. It doesn't mean I'm making it up. I could be anybody. You don't know me. Something as trivial as this, is nothing to make up. But like I said, I'm not going to waste my time trying to prove something to a bunch of strangers. Especially when they doubt what's being said.
 8 years ago '06        #133
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 MissLoveOne said:
I'm not making anything up, I'm not confusing anything, and it is true. Why would I need to make up anything about Brian? He's not anybody I need to make up anything about. And yes, this is a big joke to you guys. Either you say some dumb sarcastic stuff about his career, or accuse me of making things up. And I don't care about either. So why should I waste my time going back and fourth with a bunch of immature children. Because that's exactly how you guys are acting.

Like I said, the film is in pre-production, it's not even filming yet. They just started work on it. That's why you're not going to find any info on Google or anywhere else about it yet. Google the whole world if yu wish. You don't know who we are, what we do, or what we know. You act like people who have exclusive information on these rappers, can't be on the internet. Yes, they can. People do know these rappers you know. You don't know who you could be saying these things to. You don't know who you could be typing to. These rappers hit the internet as well. So they read and look at what you guys say too.

Point is, just because you guys don't have a pipe line to find out this kind of info, doesn't mean it's not true. It doesn't mean I'm making it up. I could be anybody. You don't know me. Something as trivial as this, is nothing to make up. But like I said, I'm not going to waste my time trying to prove something to a bunch of strangers. Especially when they doubt what's being said.

"we" huh?

be honest..is ur name austin?
 8 years ago '06        #134
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
s**t will be real as always
 8 years ago '04        #135
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
 MissLoveOne said:
you are both a hypocrite and meat rider
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #136
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
O yea n*gga couldnt get a deal on entourage
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #137
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
 coolio said:
"we" huh?

be honest..is ur name austin?
Maybe, maybe not. That's for me to know, and you to find out.
 06-26-2009, 06:07 PM         #138
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
O yea n*gga couldnt get a deal on entourage
Posted via Mobile Device
Sai was signed to Atlantic when he appeared on Entourage. His a.ss been signed there since 2004. SMH @ you stating lines from a diss record as if it's the truth. Can't believe everything said in a diss homie.
 8 years ago '04        #139
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
 CreativeMind said:
Sai was signed to Atlantic when he appeared on Entourage. His a.ss been signed there since 2004. SMH @ you stating lines from a diss record as if it's the truth. Can't believe everything said in a diss homie.
Saying he been "Signed since 2004" isn't a compliment to that bum, seeing as how he hasn't dropped s**t... He's a loser, face it.. He was already overachieving by being on "Entourage"...
 06-26-2009, 07:08 PM         #140
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He lost when he thought Gerbil started with a J. and wtf it seems like yall know he lost. You n*ggas just want attention.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy