Saigon, the one who ethered Budden, new mixtape coming soon...

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL New England Patriots (10-2) @ Miami Dolphins (5-7) Official Game Thread
150 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #101
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 200 200
 slimwillie said:
the song to callem a sell out is pain in my life

if you're a street n*gga and the 1st thing every1 hears from you is Trey songz singing all over your s**t you sold out. he should have built a name for himself instead he did an RnB song to try and get a buzz

Maino doesn't make deacent music LOL @ smash hits. no he has some play on the radio.do you know what a smash hit is? In Da Club,Hard Knock Life,Lollipop,Hate it or Love It

Maino is just a fad that won't be around in 5 years
do u even kno what pain in my life is about???? its not an R n B song, talkin about life situations is not being a sell out
 8 years ago '07        #102
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546 OP
space
space
$92,309 | Props total: 69869 69869
 MissLoveOne said:
But what real buzz does Joe have, other than the internet? I'm not saying he isn't recognizable, but what has all the internet chat done for him initially? It didn't give him the same push he had 6/7 years ago. He didn't break out, is what I'm trying to say.

And Sai can get another major label deal if he wanted. He still has the same industry connects in his corner. So if wanted to go back to a major, he could get some meetings. But he said he doesn't want too. That is the reason he didn't leak his album. Because he said it's not just his album, it's Just Blaze's album and everybody else's album. He didn't want to disrespect those people by leaking all the hard work that he, Just Blaze, and everybody else was doing. Hey, I respect the man's loyalty.

Sai been making muisc, he's been putting out tracks. He's working on a major movie role. He just doesn't flood the market, and make himself as visable as a lot of artist do these days. Joe uses the internet as his tool. I'm sure Sai would have the same talk as Joe on the boards, if he did the same. He just chose not to.
U pretty much sum'd it up...im pretty sure, if jb and saigon sit down with hov, he can be on roc nation and drop under what is it sony? Or some s**t.

All im sayin @ coolio, joe had it good early on before he was dropped, execs won't give him the same deal for a major...he's better off redeeming himself at koch or babygrande
 8 years ago '07        #103
space
space
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
do u even kno what pain in my life is about???? its not an R n B song, talkin about life situations is not being a sell out
runaway love was a sellout by luda as well
 8 years ago '06        #104
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 MissLoveOne said:
But what real buzz does Joe have, other than the internet? I'm not saying he isn't recognizable, but what has all the internet chat done for him initially? It didn't give him the same push he had 6/7 years ago. He didn't break out, is what I'm trying to say.

And Sai can get another major label deal if he wanted. He still has the same industry connects in his corner. So if wanted to go back to a major, he could get some meetings. But he said he doesn't want too. That is the reason he didn't leak his album. Because he said it's not just his album, it's Just Blaze's album and everybody else's album. He didn't want to disrespect those people by leaking all the hard work that he, Just Blaze, and everybody else was doing. Hey, I respect the man's loyalty.

Sai been making muisc, he's been putting out tracks. He's working on a major movie role. He just doesn't flood the market, and make himself as visable as a lot of artist do these days. Joe uses the internet as his tool. I'm sure Sai would have the same talk as Joe on the boards, if he did the same. He just chose not to.
well joe is constantly being talked about whether it's videos, hip hop sites, interviews, etc so he has a pretty good buzz..on the internet yeah but what artists, excluding a few like eminem, lil wayne, etc, dont use or arent trying to use the internet to get their name out there more? its basically their best bet seeing as they can't be on tv or anything like that..so pretty much unless you're on tv or a big name star like em, wayne, 50, etc, the internet ur best bet..s**t even mainstream artists use the internet to gain buzz..look at 50 and his internet videos..whether it's beef or leaking singles on his site, he's still using the internet to gain more buzz..granted he doesnt need it as much as smaller name artists but it's still a good tool so once again i dont see what's so wrong about it

and everybody has the internet nowadays anyways so having a buzz on the net is still exposing yourself to a very large amount of people

and my argument wasnt to say saigon couldn't get another major deal..i was just referring to bkjj saying "he is not independent by choice" about budden and then saying saigon can easily get a major deal..so i was just saying if saigon can get a major deal, somebody with a bigger buzz than him would be able as well but it's pretty obvious that both artists would rather not be back on a major especially with the way things are today
 8 years ago '07        #105
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
 coolio said:
joe budden's diss was something new and better

saigon's was a good diss but it was all the same s**t we had already heard from ransom and that he already had said in his terrible first diss..his s**t was basically the ransom diss worded differently
That makes no sense bra. What makes Budden's diss new? What did he expose Saigon of? And if that's the case. Then every single diss song to some one after the 1st one is wack then? Get off that s**t...
 8 years ago '06        #106
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 kakish said:
That makes no sense bra. What makes Budden's diss new? What did he expose Saigon of? And if that's the case. Then every single diss song to some one after the 1st one is wack then? Get off that s**t...
what about austin nobody seemed to know about her before joe brought her up and saigon didnt even know how joe found out about her

saigon's main diss to joe was that he's with tahiry so joe flipped it on him

Last edited by coolio; 06-24-2009 at 12:59 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #107
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 slimwillie said:
a major movie role get outta here.

Sai's industry connects obviously have no clout thats why he's been shelved forver.

Budden's internet buzz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sai's no buzz
Get outta here for what. He does have amajor movie role he's filming for. He's recording new music, and he just finished a tour. Just because you think he doesn't have nothing going for him, doesn't mean he doesn't.
 06-24-2009, 04:35 PM         #108
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
what about austin nobody seemed to know about her before joe brought her up and saigon didnt even know how joe found out about her

saigon's main diss to joe was that he's with tahiry so joe flipped it on him
True, but Sai's whole point with that was. You're still with the grimey chick, I'm not. Either way, they both repeated the same stuff about each other. Which is why it got stale quick.
 8 years ago '04        #109
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
n*gga is a.ss...

When is he gonna actually step up to the big boy stage and release an album? He won't because he only has like 300 fans in the world...
 8 years ago '06        #110
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,866 | Props total: 25627 25627
 ginobili 20 said:
Sai suprised me in this matchup....... Joe is obviously more in his element with making diss tracks, and keeping it relevant and fresh...

Lyrically- witty lines,wordplay etc Joe got him, but was a lot closer then i expected
Personals- both had a lot of clever personals, sai go a little more grimmey bring joey's family into it But at the same point, fab smashing his girl has already been common knowledge and brought up a fair amount of times...

i thought all 4 of the tracks were entertaining..... It's gay to choose sides jus appreciate the quality s**t they put out

i agree 100% both sides were good (except saigon first one i thought that was horrible) but i think his second one was pretty damn good and he lost cuz he blew the first round and didn't come hard enough on the second
 8 years ago '06        #111
space
space
 MissLoveOne said:
Get outta here for what. He does have amajor movie role he's filming for. He's recording new music, and he just finished a tour. Just because you think he doesn't have nothing going for him, doesn't mean he doesn't.
i know u say you don't hate budden but ya post say the opposite like u be taking shots low key with it like when u said saigon can get another major deal u made it seem like budden couldn't when in reality budden said he didn't want it just like saigon said they wanna do the indie thing, Then you said saigon didn't use the internet as a tool but he does he was up there flexing, talking s**t, and talking bout his albums, shows (when he was on entourage) and other stuff now does he use it as much of a tool as budden no not at all but he does them same s**t... (u single?)
 8 years ago '06        #112
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
what movie?!?!? if it's sooo major what movie?

LOL @ you thinking because Sai said it's major then it is. I guess you thin GSNT is a game changer to huh

finished a tour? stop it where'd he go kansas and oklahoma
Why should I say anything about his career endevors, since you acting like that? Naw, but for real, he is going to have a part in a major film. It's still in production. So they haven't started filming yet. He just locked down a West Coast tour (and no it wasn't an Oklahoma/Kansas tour LOL). He's already been over seas a few times. So he is working.
 8 years ago '06        #113
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
 stfdkd37 said:
i know u say you don't hate budden but ya post say the opposite like u be taking shots low key with it like when u said saigon can get another major deal u made it seem like budden couldn't when in reality budden said he didn't want it just like saigon said they wanna do the indie thing, Then you said saigon didn't use the internet as a tool but he does he was up there flexing, talking s**t, and talking bout his albums, shows (when he was on entourage) and other stuff now does he use it as much of a tool as budden no not at all but he does them same s**t... (u single?)
I didn't take shots at Budden, and I don't hate dude. For what? He didn't do nothing to me. Do I think his fans overract about him, yes, but I don't have malice toward dude at all himself. I might get fustrated with SOME of his fans behavior. But that's no hate toward him, from my part. I didn't even bring up Budden and a major label.

Somebody else actually did. I'm just saying, folks are acting like Sai is doing nothing pertaining to his career. I'm just saying that isn't true. Which is why I started naming off all the stuff he was doing, in regards to his career. Not about Budden (in a negative way) or about beef.

If I was going to hate on rappers. It would be the ones I actually don't care for. Drake being the latest one, but that's a whole other story. Not a Jay Z fan either, but I keep it moving. I'm not a Pac fan either, never cared for the man alive or dead. But folks be ready to cut my head off cause I don't get it. Catch my drift.

Last edited by MissLoveOne; 06-24-2009 at 06:38 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #114
space
space
 MissLoveOne said:
I didn't take shots at Budden, and I don't hate dude. For what? He didn't do nothing to me. Do I think his fans overract about him, yes, but I don't have malice toward dude at all himself. I might get fustrated with SOME of his fans behavior. But that's no hate toward him, from my part. I didn't even bring up Budden and a major label.

Somebody else actually did. I'm just saying, folks are acting like Sai is doing nothing pertaining to his career. I'm just saying that isn't true. Which is why I started naming off all the stuff he was doing, in regards to his career. Not about Budden (in a negative way) or about beef.

If I was going to hate on rappers. It would be the ones I actually don't care for. Drake being the latest one, but that's a whole other story. Not a Jay Z fan either, but I keep it moving. I'm not a Pac fan either, never cared for the man alive or dead. But folks be ready to cut my head off cause I don't get it. Catch my drift.

yeah i feel you, who do u like?
 8 years ago '07        #115
space
space
 slimwillie said:
you defend Saigon in EVERY SAIGON THREAD and you have the nerve to talk about some1's fans
Wait? Wtf are u doin then
 8 years ago '06        #116
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
you defend Saigon in EVERY SAIGON THREAD and you have the nerve to talk about some1's fans
What exactly do I defend? I don't defend the man's behavior or character, because I don't speak on him in a personal manner. I've always spoken about him professionally and musically. You guys talk s**t about dude all the time. Just like everybody else who's a rapper. Just like you did in this very thread to me.

Making jokes about his career. Do I say anything about it, Nope. I don't make a bunch of shock threads about him either. I talk about plenty of other rappers and Hip Hop besides him. You guys only say I defend him because I don't say a negative word about him. And I don't have to. Just like I don't say a negative word about anybody else.

Obviously, you guys can't tell the difference between a regular fan, and somebody who's beyond that. If I wanted to defend a rapper, it wouldn't be this way. If I wanted to hate on a rapper, it wouldn't be this way.
 8 years ago '06        #117
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 CreativeMind said:
True, but Sai's whole point with that was. You're still with the grimey chick, I'm not. Either way, they both repeated the same stuff about each other. Which is why it got stale quick.

nah i know what he was saying but i dont know..having a kid with a hoe is worse than going out with one, imo

MissLoveOne said:
Why should I say anything about his career endevors, since you acting like that? Naw, but for real, he is going to have a part in a major film. It's still in production. So they haven't started filming yet. He just locked down a West Coast tour (and no it wasn't an Oklahoma/Kansas tour LOL). He's already been over seas a few times. So he is working.
how would u know about this major movie role and nobody else?

last i heard Austin lived on the West Coast...hmmm
 8 years ago '06        #118
space
space
[QUOTE=coolio;13994429]nah i know what he was saying but i dont know..having a kid with a hoe is worse than going out with one, imo

how would u know about this major movie role and nobody else?

last i heard Austin lived on the West Coast...hmmm[
/QUOTE]

WHO? THE ONE THAT WILL SUCK YO d**k IF YOU FLOSSING? GAME OL b***h THAT EVERYBODY WAS TOSSIN? THE ONE THAT HE LITERALLY BEGGED FOR THAT ABORTION
 8 years ago '06        #119
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
you say Saigon doesn't use the net and exclude the fact he's half nekkid makin a fool on the net. you talkin about the bafoonery in hipphop but you're a fan of Saigon a n*gga who's more known for violence then he is music

you don't say anything negative about Budden? sure sweetie whatever helps you get through
I never dissed Budden, his career, or his music. Therefore, I didn't say anything negative about him. I never spoke on any of these rappers in a personal manner. So how they act outside of music is not for me to discuss.
 8 years ago '07        #120
space
space
 slimwillie said:
this is a great example of defending a rapper and making excuses for him.he's loyal? he could get a deal if he wants.

where do you get this info other then saigon himself?
Back to square 1...nobody cares for budden beside music forums. Saigon makin moves homie...while budden is makin home movies.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago