Saigon, the one who ethered Budden, new mixtape coming soon...

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29547 29547
 Bkjj11 said:
u always find a way to my threads...and you stay lookin at my profile :fruit:
i was actually checkin for the mixtape cuz i give artists a fair one whether i like em or dont and last i checked it was a forum..cant help there are so many bulls**t threads n urs many times falls in that category...

lookin at ur profile huh, last i check u looked at mine as well, Marquis. have a good 1 kiddo, go help ransom out lol :greetings10:
 8 years ago '06        #62
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,884 | Props total: 25661 25661
wasn't gonna respond but i seen some new interesting posts i like game and budden as well as saigon beef doesnt dictate who ill listen to......warning shots 2 should be great... look out for that lloyd banks and joe collab s**t should be dope and for the last time how much u sold dont mean s**t
 8 years ago '07        #63
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548 OP
space
space
$92,433 | Props total: 69959 69959
 youngmic said:
i was actually checkin for the mixtape cuz i give artists a fair one whether i like em or dont and last i checked it was a forum..cant help there are so many bulls**t threads n urs many times falls in that category...

lookin at ur profile huh, last i check u looked at mine as well, Marquis. have a good 1 kiddo, go help ransom out lol :greetings10:
yeah and i've bought all 3 game cds, but according to you i dont listen to game :greetings10:

:hay: kanye? u like fishsticks?
 8 years ago '04        #64
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
yeah and i've bought all 3 game cds, but according to you i dont listen to game :greetings10:

:hay: kanye? u like fishsticks?
umm actually i acknowledged that u listen to him and u had fooled me with your biased threads u made of him and ur one sided BS and according to u i listen to rick ross cuz i dont like 50 hmmm.... u missed me with the kanye ...try again marquis;)
 8 years ago '04        #65
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 stfdkd37 said:
and for the last time how much u sold dont mean s**t

real s**t, i dont know when cats gonna get off that 50 soundscan s**t, like that makes s**t a classic
 8 years ago '07        #66
space
space
 youngmic said:
umm actually i acknowledged that u listen to him and u had fooled me with your biased threads u made of him and ur one sided BS and according to u i listen to rick ross cuz i dont like 50 hmmm.... u missed me with the kanye ...try again marquis;)
kanye??? do u like fishsticks?
 8 years ago '04        #67
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
kanye??? do u like fishsticks?
ummm, hmmm, no i dont listen to kanye, only his old s**t and no on the fishsticks cuzzo:greetings10:
 8 years ago '06        #68
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bkjj11 said:
Banks sold millions of records, joe is still in his thousands...

Joe tasting fabs dna :laughing9:
 Bkjj11 said:
Of course I put tha ethered thing into the title cuz I just made a thread about them so it fitted perfectly lol...

And , n*ggaz be bringing up dude d**ks n nuts like crazy on this site...damn son

Bkjj hates when people bring up the eminem incident

how are u making jokes about tasting DNA when ur idol was basically r*ped infront of millions of people? Bruno basically slowly ascended his nuts into eminem mouth and eminem didnt do s**t about it

now u're probably gonna take a few air puffs of ur inhaler and come back to tell me it was staged thinking that somehow eminem actually agreeing to have another man's testicles folds on his lips makes it any better
 8 years ago '06        #69
AdN 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 0 0
imo it was a 50/50 situation cuz both them n*ggas came hard in their records but imo, just imo sai had the edge... he's just a better rapper overall than joey is and he demonstrated that with every joey diss.... plus all in a day's work > padded room (still a nice album tho)

cant wait for warning shots 2... 1 was a classic mixtape
 06-20-2009, 10:31 AM         #70
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
what does eating or sleep have to do with lyrics?

I think saigon stayed 'wide awake' and wanted to be 'hungry' to come up with lyrics that made joe sad...
...and he still lost
 8 years ago '06        #71
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 slimwillie said:
but the point is Sai was making 0 noise for YEARS and then he battles Budden and he's releasing on Amalgam because his career never went anywhere

at his fans knowing what he's working on. he shouldn't be working on anything if the GSNT was so good he'd be releasing that. you know the album that he's been overhyping since 04

one reason I think Sai is a fraud is he talked trash about Budden being a one hit wonder and he can't get 1 release with the backing of Just Blaze pretty hypocritical for such a "thorough street n*gga"
I disagree with that. He's been here, and he's been working. He just doesn't put himself out there 24/7. Just cause he isn't in your face, doesn't mean nothing is happening. He just hasn't been as visable as some other artist. As for his debut album not being dropped yet. It was label politics that got him caught up. Basically, he's a casualty of the music industry.
 06-20-2009, 10:38 AM         #72
Da One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
but the point is Sai was making 0 noise for YEARS and then he battles Budden and he's releasing on Amalgam because his career never went anywhere
Which is why Budden said "His fans should be happy this is going on, he's putting new music out after so many years of not doing so." or something along those lies.

Don't get me wrong, Saigon is that dude, no doubt.
 06-20-2009, 10:46 AM         #73
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
 8 years ago '08        #74
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,154 | Props total: 305 305
 MissLoveOne said:
I disagree with that. He's been here, and he's been working. He just doesn't put himself out there 24/7. Just cause he isn't in your face, doesn't mean nothing is happening. He just hasn't been as visable as some other artist. As for his debut album not being dropped yet. It was label politics that got him caught up. Basically, he's a casualty of the music industry.
he can drop an album he supposeably made in 24 hrs, but can't drop an album w/ the backing of jay-z and just blaze in 4-5 years??
 8 years ago '07        #75
space
space
 coolio said:
Bkjj hates when people bring up the eminem incident

how are u making jokes about tasting DNA when ur idol was basically r*ped infront of millions of people? Bruno basically slowly ascended his nuts into eminem mouth and eminem didnt do s**t about it

now u're probably gonna take a few air puffs of ur inhaler and come back to tell me it was staged thinking that somehow eminem actually agreeing to have another man's testicles folds on his lips makes it any better
I really never commented or cared about the whole situation u failed.
 8 years ago '06        #76
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Loyalist said:
he can drop an album he supposeably made in 24 hrs, but can't drop an album w/ the backing of jay-z and just blaze in 4-5 years??
Because Atlantic still has their hand in that album.
 8 years ago '04        #77
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
n*gga couldnt get a deal on entourage
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #78
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bkjj11 said:
I really never commented or cared about the whole situation u failed.
of course u never "cared" about it if that had happened to budden or anybody else, you'd be making thread after thread and joke after joke..but since it was ur idol who got his mouth filled with Bruno's nuts, you dont "care" about it
 8 years ago '07        #79
space
space
 coolio said:
of course u never "cared" about it if that had happened to budden or anybody else, you'd be making thread after thread and joke after joke..but since it was ur idol who got his mouth filled with Bruno's nuts, you dont "care" about it
ok....ok....:wtf:...ok
 06-20-2009, 02:58 PM         #80
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
n*gga couldnt get a deal on entourage
Posted via Mobile Device
He was signed to Atlantic Records when he was on Entourage. So he had a deal before that show. Just because somebody says something, doesn't make it true. And Saigon had a career and was making music, before this beef. Budden can't make anybody famous or give them buzz. Because he's not a star himself. The only reaon anybody looks at him, is because he put him and his girl all over the internet.

Otherwise, nobody cares about his a.ss either. He can't make or take away anybody's career. Saigon just chooses to stay low key. Just because he's not dropping a song every day, doing a video every week, or flooding the internet every hour, doesn't mean he isn't working or putting out music. It doesn't mean his fans and people alike don't know or care. Because they do.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago