Saigon, the one who ethered Budden, new mixtape coming soon...

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 4735 4735
 RoyceDa59 said:
Sai needs to just stop f**king with mixtapes and just release The Greatest Story Never Told. I mean if you can't get a deal when Just Blaze of all people is producing your whole album you need to just face facts and just release that s**t as a tape already.
When will yall people realize, The Greatest Story Never Told....will NEVER be Told.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #22
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
I got the first single from Warning Shots 2, that he's going to put out. He produced the song himself too.
 8 years ago '04        #23
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29629 29629
 stfdkd37 said:
YEAH SAI DID A GOOD JOB AT ETHERING BUDDEN WHEN SAI SAID HE COULDN'T EAT OR SLEEP A FULL 24 HOURS IN A INTERVIEW ....

good s**t on the warning shots 2 that all in a days work was fire i hope he bring that heat on this
lol hes already made a thread on who won...i think hes still touchy that joe s**tted on his God 50...so he has to keep tryin to make his point....pretty much exactly wat slimwillie said
 8 years ago '04        #24
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
Damn yall still arguing over that battle. joe budden clearly won. Plus sai is on amalgam. Lol. But i cant weight...hopefully he gon eat somethn soon. "BRYAN HOW COULD U THINK LESSER THAN ME WHEN U CLEARLY THE LESSER MC THOUGHT ITD B FUN BUT THATS DEADED 2 ME AT THIS POINT IM BATTLIN MY OWN PERCEPTION TRYNA BEAT WHATS EXPECTED OF ME.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #25
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 305 305
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
Damn yall still arguing over that battle. joe budden clearly won. Plus sai is on amalgam. Lol. But i cant weight...hopefully he gon eat somethn soon. "BRYAN HOW COULD U THINK LESSER THAN ME WHEN U CLEARLY THE LESSER MC THOUGHT ITD B FUN BUT THATS DEADED 2 ME AT THIS POINT IM BATTLIN MY OWN PERCEPTION TRYNA BEAT WHATS EXPECTED OF ME.
Posted via Mobile Device
that line was ill, that n*gga was dissing amalgam and joe for being w/ amalgam, then a week later he signs with them
 8 years ago '04        #26
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 slimwillie said:
it's n*ggas like you that hate who ya favorite rappers says to hate thats f**kin BX up

I'm a Budden and Game fan. you just mad cause both them n*ggas destroyed 50 lyrically

[pic - click to view]

06-19-2009, 08:27 AM         #27
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all still arguing over that wack a.ss beef? Both them n*ggas squashed it with each other, and moved the hell on with their lives. Why can't y'all do the same? This is why you fans are stupid. And besides, wasn't this suppose to be about Warning Shots 2? The threadstarter obviously did his job, because he got y'all in here.
 8 years ago '04        #28
jerzyboy 
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 8 8
remember the time joe put his nutts on siagon forehead.. that was kinda crazy

Siagon - talkin bout he doin it big on amalgam digital , now im in the same stop i shoulda sign there a week ago
 8 years ago '06        #29
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
there was no clear cut winner imo, yall need to move on tho and just appreciate the good music that we bout to get.
 8 years ago '05        #30
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4734 4734
lol@ budden stans still crying and b***hing about joey getting ethered by saigon

reminds me of when nas ethered jay and n*ggas was still trying to say jay won.......n*gga please
 06-19-2009, 09:34 AM         #31
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
lol@ budden stans still crying and b***hing about joey getting ethered by saigon

reminds me of when nas ethered jay and n*ggas was still trying to say jay won.......n*gga please
:agreement6:

Exactly.. the same n*ggas are now saying Joe Budden is >>>>> Method Man/Redman/Melle Mell/Cowboy :wow:. s**t is despicable.. @ kids these days
 8 years ago '07        #32
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550 OP
space
space
$92,553 | Props total: 70191 70191
Lmao @ slimwilliam and youngmic hahaha ya brung up 50? Yeah joe really caught the best of 50, look at his career, 50 got the worst end ot the stick

:laughing9:

8 years ago '04        #33
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
Lmao @ slimwilliam and youngmic hahaha ya brung up 50? Yeah joe really caught the best of 50, look at his career, 50 got the worst end ot the stick

:laughing9:

lol u know its true...b4 u was all talkin s**t about jadakiss until he kissed n made up with 50...lol now ur on his d**k...then u hate young buck, lol, we see right throo u boss...its all good., u got ur job..d**kriders are everywhere...i think u just bitter, especially the fact people didnt agree w u on your last flop thread...and btw, we talkin lyrically..get off that mainstream s**t..
 8 years ago '06        #34
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 slimwillie said:
it's n*ggas like you that hate who ya favorite rappers says to hate thats f**kin BX up

I'm a Budden and Game fan. you just mad cause both them n*ggas destroyed 50 lyrically
exactly..50 can turn on lloyd banks or yayo tomorrow and Bkjj will be making threads saying he always hated them

Bkjj hasn't been the same ever since eminem had Bruno's testicles wrinkles up on his chin
 06-19-2009, 12:38 PM         #35
Da One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
what does eating or sleep have to do with lyrics?

I think saigon stayed 'wide awake' and wanted to be 'hungry' to come up with lyrics that made joe sad...
I take it you weren't following the beef or you have no common sense. He said when he heard Buddens diss at him, he couldn't eat or sleep for some time because of how hard it came. Saigon did come back hard as well on his second diss. Either way, I wouldn't say Budden or Sai ethered anybody (other than Prodigy lol), it was a close battle and entertaining while it lasted. They have since made up and are on the same label.
 06-19-2009, 12:42 PM         #36
Da One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:

[pic - click to view]

gtfo
 06-19-2009, 01:00 PM         #37
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know what to say about you kids today, one rapper dissed another MC and you children pick sides. When The Game dissed Budden I played his record (I still like his record and play it now and then), but Joe Budden won the battle.

If you actually think Saigon won the battle, please provide an argument of why you think he won the battle along with evidence, maybe I will consider your theory then. Stop going around saying Saigon k!lled him.

Saigon admitted he's not a battle rapper and he was the only one of the two with a lack of confidences, not once did you see or hear Budden act this way.
 8 years ago '06        #38
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 youngvito18 said:

and somebody who thinks budden won can say lol @ the saigon stans still crying and b***hing about saigon getting ethered by joey right?

u seem to think just cause u think saigon won that anybody who doesnt, is wrong
 06-19-2009, 01:20 PM         #39
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Greatest Story will never be Told
 8 years ago '05        #40
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4734 4734
 coolio said:

u seem to think just cause u think saigon won that anybody who doesnt, is wrong

i remember making a thread about budden lyrically annihilating g-unit single handely and n*ggas ran to 50 defense saying joey is a nobody.....yeah...maybe joey is a nobody but its easy to see what he did to g-unit.......s**t was commendable imo.......

well when joey's own a&r aka stan-buddy k!lla bh thinks joey got k!lled.....then maybe you stans should rethink your reality

it happens to every emcee.....you cant win them all, and joey lost......get over it
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy