Jun 18 - Oakland Beauty Salon beat down caught on tape

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #21
markee 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 113 113
 e117v1 said:
...i think it started over a discussion of the evaluation of the effectiveness of surface coatings in reducing dislodgeable arsenic from new wood pressure-treated with chromated copper arsenate

i guess they just couldn't agree to disagree
:lachen001:
 8 years ago '05        #22
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 557 557
id beat my girl a.ss myself if she got whooped like that and didnt grab sum scissors or spray perm in they eyes.
 06-18-2009, 05:19 PM         #23
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly, violent females have to be the biggest turn off possible. It's such a male characteristic.

Someone should beat these girls with a f**king nail-infested baseball bat.
 8 years ago '04        #24
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
If you gotta jump someone, you're weak....
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-19-2009, 08:00 AM         #25
almcaffee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She is obviously a much bigger b***h f!ght is not even fair, let me see a video of her take on a chick her own size.... coward azz b***hes all come to get at one small broad... gtfoh... obviously they know the chick aint gonna do nothin back or aint got no folks who are like that cause the big b***h would be stomped out 30 min later on some real cali s**t....
 8 years ago '05        #26
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
Dem west oakland hoes don't play at all, thats a damn shame, beat the woman a.ss for like 6 mins.
 06-19-2009, 10:54 AM         #27
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel sorry for the lil chick too,but f!ghting over a n*gga is stupid
 06-19-2009, 10:56 AM         #28
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is why black women can't get along,f!ghting over stupid s**t
 06-19-2009, 11:17 AM         #29
Simply Mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pretty much thats mad immature for all of them to do that s**t like that but i dunno s**t is mad weird i don't care if u surrounded or not its instincts to hit somebody if they hittin u and she trippin since she was surrounded she shoulda just focused on beatin the s**t outta one girl.... shouldn't of been the only a.ss that got whooped
 06-19-2009, 12:23 PM         #30
BlockBurner226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the f**k is wrong with black women ? they're like f**kin animals....or at least the ones you see on tv n s**t....absolutely no class, no composure, just ghetto f**kin trash...if I was the girl that was getting beat, I would have grabbed something and started bashing a b***h head in, f**k that

Last edited by BlockBurner226; 06-19-2009 at 12:24 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #31
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4729 4729
honestly.......the girl should have shut her mouth

after getting her azz whipped she continue to talk and back down....talk and bac kdown.....talk and back down

if your gonna backdown then take your whipping and shut up
 8 years ago '09        #32
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,016 | Props total: 7801 7801
And this s**t is news....For real, they jumped her...wether she got her a.ss kicked, fought back or not...it is still stupid...and very childish...Straight ghetto.

Look how little she is honestly..and it took all of them to "f!ght" her really?

Now I don't care where you are from, it has nothing to do with, "oakland girls don't play" or "that is how it is"...It is just plain stupidity and even more outrageous that they taped it.

Now if the girl that got jumped would have went to her house got a gun and shot everybody invovled in "jumping" her...What would the family say of the girls that jumped her..."Oh they was wrong but didn't deserve to be k!lled" right. But the police barely are trying to investigate, but if the girl that got jumped and came back and murdered all of them....then the police would be ready to charge her...The law is backwards and screwed to the T.

You never can underestimate anyone, and Karma is truly something when it comes back around.

Yes, I am black...but this is not news and it is not funny wether she got beaten up or not, it's just stupid...straight up ghetto, they have no class and probably won't amount to anything. It's said that people especially black people continue to f!ght and k!ll each other, especially something that is so childish an ignorant as this.
 06-19-2009, 06:20 PM         #33
Drewzyliberated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she should have ran

Last edited by Drewzyliberated; 06-19-2009 at 06:23 PM..
 06-19-2009, 06:21 PM         #34
Drewzyliberated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bob an weave
 8 years ago '05        #35
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 958 958
These b***h got her s**t rung...damn..man i felt sorry for her.. I wanted to b***h that b***h a.ss myself, the other b***h was talking to much s**t.
 8 years ago '06        #36
YounGCInfamous 
space
space
space
$247 | Props total: 1 1
 Ms.KrizyT said:
And this s**t is news....For real, they jumped her...wether she got her a.ss kicked, fought back or not...it is still stupid...and very childish...Straight ghetto.

Look how little she is honestly..and it took all of them to "f!ght" her really?

Now I don't care where you are from, it has nothing to do with, "oakland girls don't play" or "that is how it is"...It is just plain stupidity and even more outrageous that they taped it.

Now if the girl that got jumped would have went to her house got a gun and shot everybody invovled in "jumping" her...What would the family say of the girls that jumped her..."Oh they was wrong but didn't deserve to be k!lled" right. But the police barely are trying to investigate, but if the girl that got jumped and came back and murdered all of them....then the police would be ready to charge her...The law is backwards and screwed to the T.

You never can underestimate anyone, and Karma is truly something when it comes back around.

Yes, I am black...but this is not news and it is not funny wether she got beaten up or not, it's just stupid...straight up ghetto, they have no class and probably won't amount to anything. It's said that people especially black people continue to f!ght and k!ll each other, especially something that is so childish an ignorant as this.

:applause:
 8 years ago '06        #37
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
they goin 2 jail....ppl never learn...dont record criminal activities.
 8 years ago '04        #38
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
Whats so f**ked up about it is why nobody help her are even broke it up cuzz if they would have k!lled her they would be in jail for life that s**t is childish an the person tapin it is stupid for not stoppin it mane thats sum f**ked up s**t mane.
 8 years ago '04        #39
r_lou13 
space
space
$1,584 | Props total: 0 0
 Drewzyliberated said:
Bob an weave
 06-20-2009, 07:46 AM         #40
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drewzyliberated said:
Bob an weave

"You gotta bob and weave, bob and use your weave!"

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago