Young Jeezy Stabbed in Atlanta - He is currently in the hospital...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-18-2009, 12:39 PM         #61
dutchbaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingz21 said:
HOLY SHYT

I REALLY THINK SOME BIGGIE AND TUPAC SHYT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN

CUS WHEN I f**kING HEARD REPORTS ON HOT 97 ABOUT JEEZY TALKING SHYT TO GUCCI

I GOT THAT FEELING WHERE YOU SEE ON BEHIND THE MUSIC FOR TUPAC OR BIGGIE... WHERE THEY ALWAYS BRING BACK THOSE HOT 97 REPORTS WHERE BIGGIE RELEASED WHO SHOT YA AFTER PAC GOT SHOT... OR THOSE BIGGIE OR TUPAC MOVIES. LOL SHYT IS MAD TRIPPY
:hyper:
 8 years ago '08        #62
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 0 0
jeezy is lying jeezy crew got stab he needs to stop trying to down play s**t they posted the pictures on twitter of his crew f**k up and getting arrested..jeezy lie about everything
 8 years ago '08        #63
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 0 0
Last night’s performance by newcomer Jeremih was supposed to be an intimate industry affair at Luckie Food Lounge. Instead, the night ended with 3 men being transported to a local hospital with stab wounds.

According to witnesses, a brawl broke out between Grand Hustle’s DJ Drama and Young Jeezy’s crews around 2:30 am, moments after Def Jam artist Jeremih left the stage.

Furniture was thrown and as many as 20 men were involved in the fracas as frightened patrons scattered for cover. The altercation spilled out into the parking lot across the street from the Georgia Aquarium where gunshots were heard.

No one was reported shot, but the most seriously injured man was Jeezy’s personal security, the popular “Bama,” who sustained multiple stab wounds to the face.

Word is that the fisticuffs had to do with some old beef involving a mixtape that DJ Drama put out last year. It seems that trouble follows DJ Drama these days. Usually DJs are the quiet, bookish type. But Drama certainly earned his nickname last night.

Other celebrities in the spot included rapper Ludacris, British singer Estelle, Eboni Elektra and Nicole Brown from 3 Brown Girls.

UPDATE:

They’re now saying that Young Jeezy was one of the men stabbed during the altercation last night. He is supposedly hospitalized in stable condition. But I can not confirm that. Also, the “Boo” who was arrested along with members of Jeezy’s CTE camp was not Akon’s brother, Bu. We regret that mistake
 8 years ago '07        #64
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,259 | Props total: 69847 69847
at co-signing ny and atl

Ny don't f**k with atl.

Get it str8.
 8 years ago '05        #65
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
 outlaw7066 said:
jeezy is lying jeezy crew got stab he needs to stop trying to down play s**t they posted the pictures on twitter of his crew f**k up and getting arrested..jeezy lie about everything
post the pics up then....
 06-18-2009, 12:58 PM         #66
Newsince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I saw that s**t on Vlad's blog he said he beat him and his clique bloody. He didn't say that he stabbed anyone. I doubt La was all by himself either if that many people got stabbed/cut or whatever. He probably brought his click thru, and him and cte started scrapping. Then some of the CTE cats got stabbed.
 06-18-2009, 01:05 PM         #67
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lolzilla.
 8 years ago '05        #68
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,418 | Props total: 524 524
 murdamurda said:
jeezy fake thug. too bad he didnt get k!lled.

Its GUCCI b***hES. By the way gucci mane/la da darkman song ridicculOus is f**ken crazy.

jeezy jelous b***h. hi hater
Posted via Mobile Device
Shut yo stupid a.ss up.
 8 years ago '06        #69
pimpinatl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 0 0
you better quit listening to them TMZ a.ss dudes, man. Com’on man. These internet gangsta’s—I mean, b***hes....nuff said close thread
 8 years ago '05        #70
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
it was between DJ Drama and Jeezys crews at a Jeremih concert

Thursday, June 18th, 2009
Jeremih performed last night at what was intended to be an exclusive industry gathering at Luckie Food Lounge. Ultimately though, three men were sent to the hospital with stab wounds, including Young Jeezy, although we cannot confirm this as of now. Witnesses say f!ghting began between DJ Drama of Grand Hustle and Young Jeezy's people around 2:30 am after Def Jam artist Jeremih finished performing. Reports say around twenty men were involved, with furniture being thrown and attendees running for their lives. The melee poured into the parking lot across from the Georgia Aquarium where gunshots were reportedly heard.

Thankfully, no one was shot according to details coming from the scene, although one of Jeezy's security entourage was said to have been severely injured.
Bodyguards and crew belonging to Jeezy were said to have mostly all been arrested at the event.
Celebrity guests at the event included Ludacris, British singer Estelle, Eboni Elektra and Nicole Brown from 3 Brown Girls.

Last edited by BurninLz; 06-18-2009 at 01:16 PM..
 06-18-2009, 01:16 PM         #71
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these n*ggas don't like me, i'm with the gucci mane and i'm so icey :lachen001:
 8 years ago '05        #72
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Jigga told him to say that bulls**t.

U knw Jeezy called jigga and cryin sayin send the ny thugs pls.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #73
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
im bout to hit up Estelle right now an find out whats good
 8 years ago '05        #74
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 Crown Loyal said:
Interview: Brian "B.Dot" Miller

Early this morning, rumors hit the world wide web that Young Jeezy was stabbed at Luckie Food Lounge in Atlanta and later checked into Grady Memorial Hospital. Although two people were injured, Mr. 17.5 phoned in with Rap Radar to address his allegation against him. Jeezy ain't dead...you n*gga's just lying.

Rumors are swirling this morning that you and your CTE camp were hurt early this morning at Club Lucky in Atlanta. Care to clear it up?
Ah man, shout out to DJ Trauma. His 10th anniversary party was crazy. That was the most broads I seen in the city in a long time. The baddest broads I ever seen out in a minute. The party was off the chain.

Do you know what transpired?
At the party? We was at the bar. I know they said something broke out, but we ain’t catch nothing. We got up out of the building and we left. Headed back to the studio and kicked it.

Folks are saying that you were stabbed.
Someone like who? Something happened to me?

Uh, yeah.
Hell no! n*ggas stab me? Ain’t no one dead is it? [laughs] Nah, we one hundred, quit playing. I’m a tell you something too man, you better quit listening to them TMZ a.ss dudes, man. Com’on man. These internet gangsta’s—I mean, b***hes. Nah, we good man. We one hundred. Everybody we left with was good. Club pretty much closed after that. I ain’t see nothing so I can’t tell ya. We had a ball man. We got up outta there.

So I take it you didn’t check into Grady Memorial Hospital.
Me? I checked into a broads house. [laughs] If that’s the hospital, then we we’re playing doctor. I’m quite sure there’s some records, you go and check em. We good, all bulls**t aside. Shout out to DJ Trauma for real. That was one of the flyest parties I been to in a while, man. That s**t was crazy.

Jigga told him to say that.

Jeezy called Jigga cryin sayin they beat my a.ss send ny thugs quick. Tru-Life supposedly signed to CTE. Hes gonna be their henchman now
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #75
Hollywooo22 
space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
 murdamurda said:
Haha young jeezy lookin like maino.

f**kin p***y should talk s**t now. Gucci mane n*gga.

Best rapper from south = Gucci
Posted via Mobile Device
n*ggas like u disgust me.

Gucci Mane is hot garbage. and u supposed to be reppin uptown nyc, i live n uptown nyc. n*ggas like u is a disgrace to NY.

Go drown urself.
:disdain2:
 8 years ago '04        #76
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,363 | Props total: 6375 6375
 TrapMuSik said:
Jeezy didnt get stabbed, a artist on CTE named BAMA got sliced up:

Beat A Muthaf**kas Ass got his a.ss beat
 06-18-2009, 01:29 PM         #77
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck Hustle said:
LA The Darkman is a wu-tang reject.... Plain and simple
La is still one of the nicest n*ggas out the WU
 8 years ago '07        #78
Hollywooo22 
space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
 murdamurda said:
Jigga told him to say that bulls**t.

U knw Jeezy called jigga and cryin sayin send the ny thugs pls.
Posted via Mobile Device
plz stop reppin NJ/NYC. n*ggas like u is a disgrace
 06-18-2009, 01:30 PM         #79
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Neohuey89 said:
rap snitches tellin all they business send them to court they be their own star witness
Do you see the perpetrator?
Yeah I'm right here,
f**k around get the whole crew set up for years
UHHH

lmfao
 8 years ago '04        #80
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
 murdamurda said:
Haha young jeezy lookin like maino.

f**kin p***y should talk s**t now. Gucci mane n*gga.

Best rapper from south = Gucci
Posted via Mobile Device

did andre 3000 die or something?

gucci is a mumbling idiot...FAR FAR FAR from the best rapper from the south...:disdain2:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy