NBA 2k9 boxden league (360)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Draft or NO?
yes 13 81.25%
no 3 18.75%
Voters: 16. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #321
Bigrel 7 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 326 326
im on if anyone tryin to get it poppin
 8 years ago '05        #322
Sheeed 1 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
yall slackin on yall availability
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #323
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
im on, lets get it.
 8 years ago '07        #324
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
 Bigrel said:
im on if anyone tryin to get it poppin
whats your gamertag big rel

gg caballi
 8 years ago '07        #325
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
virtual c and get rich quick get at me for a game
 8 years ago '04        #326
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
anybody that plays the Jazz online?
i can get on if so
 8 years ago '07        #327
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
for those who got replaced i told you the deal
 8 years ago '04        #328
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
space
whoever got the WARRIORS, what do you want for Ben Gordon?
 8 years ago '06        #329
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Spurs lookin to make moves ..

Also we need some rules up in this b***h, that full court pass with Centers and pressing all game is bulls**t yo ..
 8 years ago '05        #330
Bigrel 7 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 326 326
 NjGiant420 said:
whats your gamertag big rel

gg caballi
Yea dats me, I'll b on around 11 est tonight and tomorrow night then Friday I'm off so I'm available pretty much all day.
 8 years ago '07        #331
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
 iCON-8 said:
Spurs lookin to make moves ..

Also we need some rules up in this b***h, that full court pass with Centers and pressing all game is bulls**t yo ..
who is pressing all game, i thought we agreed not to do this until the 4th quarter
 8 years ago '05        #332
quizzical 
space
space
$89 | Props total: 0 0
that paint scoring is horrible too we gotta get a rule for that as well. you cant have 100 points in the paint and your total points for the game is 120. plus do we have a rule for man on ball defense?
 8 years ago '07        #333
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
 quizzical said:
that paint scoring is horrible too we gotta get a rule for that as well. you cant have 100 points in the paint and your total points for the game is 120. plus do we have a rule for man on ball defense?
you gotta play more than one game to start suggesting changing things..... leo is a good player he was probably exposing something you were doing

try changing your defense
 8 years ago '07        #334
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
golden state and minnestota you have til tonight before you replaced
 8 years ago '04        #335
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1848 1848
shots out to kid yungn and the jazz man i thought i would just com on and shine but i couldnt get nothin poppin i gotta get familiar with my team.... cuz yall n*ggaz was clickin on all cylinders... yall n*ggaz was pushin dat rock beatin us down court.. defense was nice... no glitches.. u did your thing.. my team didnt show up i chewed dem mufuggaz out in the locker room..

i have success when i play with kevin durant andregular oklahoma team but i havent been able to work him into dis team... i think i might trade him and rodney stuckey if anybody listenin.. (my first round #3 pick :-( i passed on kobe for this n*gga *sniff*)
but uhh i hope i get 2 play u again son!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #336
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
lookin to move either vince/pierce/kobe

need a big in return
 8 years ago '04        #337
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1848 1848
oh yeah for all you online gamers whove been a part of some leagues... answer this:

how exactly does an online league operate... cuz ive always played quick ranked games online ive never done a league b4 and i got through the draft which was interesting but now that the season is underway... i dont really know how it works... i see theres no conferences and divisions (i dont think) and i see theres set up matches... like my first game is against the suns... but i played the jazz... i heard from somebody u can play anybody in your bracket... ive been online tryin to figure it out myself.. i see 3 rounds (i dont know what thats all about) ,and i see people playin random games... not really the ones i see on the schedule... im just tryin to figure the rules out... i catch on to s**t pretty fast so... maybe the league admin. or somebody can break it down 4 me
 8 years ago '05        #338
Sheeed 1 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
Courtney lee for Durant!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #339
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 Calamity said:
oh yeah for all you online gamers whove been a part of some leagues... answer this:

how exactly does an online league operate... cuz ive always played quick ranked games online ive never done a league b4 and i got through the draft which was interesting but now that the season is underway... i dont really know how it works... i see theres no conferences and divisions (i dont think) and i see theres set up matches... like my first game is against the suns... but i played the jazz... i heard from somebody u can play anybody in your bracket... ive been online tryin to figure it out myself.. i see 3 rounds (i dont know what thats all about) ,and i see people playin random games... not really the ones i see on the schedule... im just tryin to figure the rules out... i catch on to s**t pretty fast so... maybe the league admin. or somebody can break it down 4 me
yo, so for this league there are 3 rounds..
the league admin can set the number of days before a round completes.. i think in our case its set at 3 days...
so you can play anyone in ur current round u
and the game will count.. now if u wanna play someone whos not on ur schedule or maybe they are in ur round 3, u send a custom challenge.. the game will not count towards your respective records..

if u dont play the games in ur current round and the league moves to round 2, ur games will be simulated... as for the playoffs i think its the top 16 with only 4 teams not making it...

hope that helps
 8 years ago '04        #340
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
space
 Calamity said:
shots out to kid yungn and the jazz man i thought i would just com on and shine but i couldnt get nothin poppin i gotta get familiar with my team.... cuz yall n*ggaz was clickin on all cylinders... yall n*ggaz was pushin dat rock beatin us down court.. defense was nice... no glitches.. u did your thing.. my team didnt show up i chewed dem mufuggaz out in the locker room..

i have success when i play with kevin durant andregular oklahoma team but i havent been able to work him into dis team... i think i might trade him and rodney stuckey if anybody listenin.. (my first round #3 pick :-( i passed on kobe for this n*gga *sniff*)
but uhh i hope i get 2 play u again son!
Posted via Mobile Device
haha no doubt man. i cant lie i thought i was gonna lose when i missed free throws and wide open 3s..i was like this is gonna be a bad game..i never miss free throws. then in the 2nd half Yi Jinalian came out gunning for me lol. im not sure if i play you again in the regular season or not again. but yea Durant is an problem if you get him hot, dude wont miss. Glad he aint really light my a.ss up lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy