Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Draft or NO?
yes 13 81.25%
no 3 18.75%
Voters: 16. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #221
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
If anybody wants to trade send the JAZZ some offers, only untouchable is dwight.

im looking to add a shooter to the team , like a ben gordon or rip hamilton kinda guy.

Last edited by KidYungn; 06-30-2009 at 03:31 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #222
tOnerz 2 heat pts
space
space
$437 | Props total: 50 50
yo i never got an invite and im still down. tonerz21
 8 years ago '05        #223
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
kobe and or pierce for sale....

make ur offers
 8 years ago '05        #224
Sheeed 1 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
88 of 120 points in the paint?

88 of 102 points in the paint?

Yall ridiculous
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #225
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,172 | Props total: 135 135
u do what u gotta do to win man, basketball is n inside then outside game... plus i play off of however my opponent plays... my team was all around scoring..
 8 years ago '05        #226
Sheeed 1 heat pts OP
space
space
space
smh what inside outside u scored 90 points in the paint lol..whatever lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #227
birdman22 
space
space
space
Whoever wanna play hit me up ill be on for a while.. n dam don't nobody use there bench lol... let me get all y'all bench players i love going ten deep
 8 years ago '04        #228
birdman22 
space
space
space
im not hating on dude but when he has one guy shooting 45 times all for dunk attempt u going to have to do what u do to win.. i don't play dis s**t 24/7 like some of y'all memorizing cat's shots.. when we play ill see how ur strategy is.. i play off people's strategies, like i guard up on whoever im playing i dont let computer do it most the time, a lot of y'all prob dont do that does that make u wack? but a lot of my s**t is off fast breaks... I play how my opponent plays cause im not trying to lose n how the hell teams going to play 5 deep.. i got ten deep and have everyone scoring.. some of y'all play wit one player how skill ful is that

Last edited by birdman22; 06-30-2009 at 09:30 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #229
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
 birdman22 said:
Whoever wanna play hit me up ill be on for a while.. n dam don't nobody use there bench lol... let me get all y'all bench players i love going ten deep
what team are you? if ur in my week 1 ill play you righw now
 8 years ago '04        #230
birdman22 
space
space
space
im the suns
 8 years ago '05        #231
Sheeed 1 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 birdman22 said:
We prolly gonna turn fatigue up so cats use their bench
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #232
Sheeed 1 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 birdman22 said:
im not hating on dude but when he has one guy shooting 45 times all for dunk attempt u going to have to do what u do to win.. i don't play dis s**t 24/7 like some of y'all memorizing cat's shots.. when we play ill see how ur strategy is.. i play off people's strategies, like i guard up on whoever im playing i dont let computer do it most the time, a lot of y'all prob dont do that does that make u wack? but a lot of my s**t is off fast breaks... I play how my opponent plays cause im not trying to lose n how the hell teams going to play 5 deep.. i got ten deep and have everyone scoring.. some of y'all play wit one player how skill ful is that
I play on ball dall cuz the comp is trash their only decent down low and that's if ur not using post moves....I don't paint wh0ore but I was hoping dudes would ay legitimate ball and want to come to theism league to play a longer version of this ranked match nonense...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #233
birdman22 
space
space
space
i feel u man i play off of who i play if i see people just trying to dunk then im going to attack the rim... but i try n score with everyone not just one player.. n i try n force my opponent to just score wit one player so his team will miss shot's late n it works. but i feel what ur saying n when the hell does summer league start i need some basketball on my tv
 8 years ago '05        #234
BMT123 
space
space
space
$763 | Props total: 0 0
got my a.ss kicked by the bulls last night... it was a good game until the 4th.. then this n*gga blew the lead open on me... gotta get used to shooting online, i really dont play online like that so that lag s**t was f**king me up with billups shot... good game tho man....

btw... f**king yao is done in real life... to bad yall f**kers gotta deal with him still
 8 years ago '05        #235
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 233 233
Warning to anyone playing the Suns....dude uses b***h tactics, I'm not gonna cry about the L but I can sum up dudes entire game in 4 points

1. Plays press ALL game double teams the inbound player in the first quarter
2. While doing the above likes to abuse the B button to draw a charge
3. Feeds it to Shaq downlow the entire game OR
4. Fast break dunks off his own inbound plays

Thats it, thats his entire strategy, obviously it works for him cuz the s**t irritated me to no end but damn if thats what it takes to win, f**k it. I've played Sheeed, the Celtics (who I can say whooped my a.ss), and whoever I played this morning in exhibition you know who you are, all of yall are good players, but this dude who uses the suns I swear to God you're not a good player, if you gotta resort to b***h moves then I can't consider you a good player.

Rant over, just a warning to anyone else about to play him
 8 years ago '04        #236
birdman22 
space
space
space
hahahahaahahah u funny my dude don't be mad u sucked... let's see u run as the center can't play man up for s**t gotta let computer guard me... u started the press s**t not me buddy.. n let's see u tried to steal all my inbound passes, but u suck so i was able to pass it to my shooting guard... u tried to score wit david lee all game... i never score more then 30 points wit shaq i always stop there unless it's offensive rebounds after that... u put small forwards at point guard lol u suck man deal wit it
 8 years ago '05        #237
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
 R4P said:
Warning to anyone playing the Suns....dude uses b***h tactics, I'm not gonna cry about the L but I can sum up dudes entire game in 4 points

1. Plays press ALL game double teams the inbound player in the first quarter
2. While doing the above likes to abuse the B button to draw a charge
3. Feeds it to Shaq downlow the entire game OR
4. Fast break dunks off his own inbound plays

Thats it, thats his entire strategy, obviously it works for him cuz the s**t irritated me to no end but damn if thats what it takes to win, f**k it. I've played Sheeed, the Celtics (who I can say whooped my a.ss), and whoever I played this morning in exhibition you know who you are, all of yall are good players, but this dude who uses the suns I swear to God you're not a good player, if you gotta resort to b***h moves then I can't consider you a good player.

Rant over, just a warning to anyone else about to play him
i played the suns this morning.. can't say he used any of those tactics against me.. he blew me out but whatever, i know i didnt bring my A game..

as far as that full court press all game.. that s**t should not be tolerated.. if ppl are doing that report it to the league admin

as far as him feeding shaq.. well id ont have a problem with that, its his number 1 pick and his focal point of the offense.. no problem

on another note, anyone have the raps in their week 1? ill be online 2nite after 10pm and wanna get my games in
 8 years ago '04        #238
birdman22 
space
space
space
o ya n please let me get n opponent who can play man to man defense.. lol at u letting computer guard me like that works u suck.... n then trying to zone up on me leaving the whole middle open like im not going to pass it in there for the lay up it's not hard to play defense
 8 years ago '04        #239
birdman22 
space
space
space
thanks Jay u actually were good opponent and didn't try to use exploits against me... im not going to let some one use exploits against me so i take the L... im going to put them in there place lol. but ya jay u were a good game... i don't remember if u were the first or second game but both were really good games.. i hate feeding shaq to much i try n stop unless someone is just trying to cheat to win but then i still stop at 30 points because i dont wanna just score 100 wit him
 8 years ago '05        #240
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 233 233
 birdman22 said:
hahahahaahahah u funny my dude don't be mad u sucked... let's see u run as the center can't play man up for s**t gotta let computer guard me... u started the press s**t not me buddy.. n let's see u tried to steal all my inbound passes, but u suck so i was able to pass it to my shooting guard... u tried to score wit david lee all game... i never score more then 30 points wit shaq i always stop there unless it's offensive rebounds after that... u put small forwards at point guard lol u suck man deal wit it
wtf are you serious? how you gonna sit there and lie on me cuz I exposed your gameplan?? f**k are you talkin about

1. I didnt do no press until the 3rd Q and that was only for 2 min cuz it left people open.
2. I was manned up on you 80% of the time, the times I wasnt I was in a zone covering the paint cuz you kept dishing it low
3. The CPU puts Hedo at PG cuz he actually plays that sometimes in real life

Ya'll can check the game recap dude had 90% of his points in the paint, could barely hit s**t outside of it.

I can accept a L, I aint no cry baby, I came in here and admitted that dude who runs with the Celtics s**t on me in my first game but you on some other s**t if you think you're a good player with the s**t you pull.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy