[Gucci Mane Vs. Young Jeezy Beef Thread] Jeezy Speaks on Gucci Diss Track says he isnt the aggessor

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #161
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,425 | Props total: 25055 25055
 slimwillie said:
I wonder who broke the news to Gucci and OJ that Jeezy was talkin bout them
I Believe Drumma Boy Played It For Gucci Mane In The Studio When They Were Recording.

Dunno Who Told OJ. I Heard Gucci Told MzInfo,There Will Be A Reply Track. Am Not Sure If Its True.

Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #162
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 217 217
n*ggas in this thread are just makin me laugh coogi mans street groupires all in there feelings cause they know before gucci came out they all had there trap or die cds on blast some n*ggas are just followers cause orance juice and coochie man suck point blank period anybody can have nice beats, matter fact they dont even have any street classics yet
 8 years ago '05        #163
saintsdash 1 heat pts
space
space
$176 | Props total: 1 1
i listen to them both a lot but id rather listen to gucci's s**t now. they both spit street s**t and just cause they dont say nerdy sh*t that people on this site listen to doesnt mean theyre not lyrical or nice on the mic in their own way.
 8 years ago '05        #164
KruptedWayz 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 773 773
props to Gucci, i hate rappers dissing just to get attention.......

8 years ago '05        #165
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 KruptedWayz said:
props to Gucci, i hate rappers dissing just to get attention.......

u do know that gucci been dissing him first rite?
 06-17-2009, 07:30 PM         #166
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trap or Die >>> Gucci Mane

8 years ago '05        #167
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
u do know that gucci been dissing him first rite?
....Nope They Don't Know That. That's Why They Quick To Comment On Something They Know Little About
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #168
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
Gucci said he isnt gonna respond back though

Gucci Mane recently shared his thoughts on “24, 23” in a radio interview with HOT 97 personality Miss Info. In the interview Gucci Mane explains that he has no plans on releasing a diss track anytime soon.

"I like attention," Gucci Mane explained to Miss Info. "I must be doing something right if I got people doing songs about me...I called [OJ] last night...He asked me what I thought about, and I told him I thought it was alright, and he thought it was okay too...Not even that it's okay, I just got so many other big things going on right now...I don't think [I'll respond]. I'll just give him hell by goin' hard.”

8 years ago '08        #169
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
Gucci mane is scared now lol... *Shots Fired*
 8 years ago '04        #170
ZolTan 1 heat pts
space
space
$280 | Props total: 0 0
Well... to be honest I bump to Jeezy almost most of the time in my whip...

I used to hate on Gucci.. heard some of his stuff... he's ok. He has hard beats... but Jeezy for some reason has much better songs.

So IMO: Jeezy>Gucci
 8 years ago '04        #171
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 217 217
he said hes gonna go hard if he means by puttin out mixtapes most of them s**ts is trash and as for albums lol stop it mane literally stop it
 8 years ago '04        #172
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,437 | Props total: 6389 6389
Jeezy needs a buzz, the way people talking about Gucci's mixtapes now just like they did back in 05 when Jeezy blew up. Gucci on the verge of blowing up
 8 years ago '07        #173
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Jeezy>Gucci

Trappin Aint Dead(the song)is cold as f**k.Jeezy been spittin some real s**t.not jus some "hi guys,im a trapper" s**t.

i f**k wit Gucci too tho.but his words dnt draw me in like Jeezy.Gucci s**t jus be bangin.hardly understand s**t he says half the time.i been listenn to both since "So Icy" and Jeezy s**ts evolved at a tremendous pace while Gucci still doin the same ol s**t.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #174
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
I like Gucci okay, but Jeezy made "Thug Motivation 101". Theres "smart" rappers that can't make an album that good.

And you should really have a poll for this kinda thread.
 8 years ago '08        #175
SLR CHOOPA 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,271 | Props total: 5675 5675

Young Jeezy says real G's don't make dis records for exposure. So when Young dropped his song "24-23 (Kobe, LeBron)" to address Gucci Mane and OJ Da Juiceman, he wanted to get his point across.

"It wasn't a question of 'Why do the song now?' " Jeezy explained to MTV News. Young has refused to address Gucci for years and says this interview about the subject will be his last. "It was more so of when dude went away, did his little time or whatever — he came back. The sh-- was squashed. I wasn't trippin' on him. I was getting my money on. I was done with it. I was on my grind. I wasn't really paying attention what was going on [with Gucci]. But as you know, Slick Pulla is locked up. A few of my partners that I really been down with since day one. He started taking shots on his little mixtapes. I was really kinda done with it, because on 'Stay Strapped,' I k!lled him with one verse. To make a long story short, I'm tired of the bullsh--, because I know him. He ain't like that. To be honest, I don't have a problem with Gucci because I wear it — I have a problem with Radric [Gucci's Mane's given name]."

There's a song called "Hurry" off of Gucci's mixtape The Writing's on the Wall that contains lines that could be taken as jabs at Young and his crew. "Girl you look like Keyshia Cole/ I know you a di-- pulla," he raps. "But can't f--- you Blood Raw/ Damn I like them k!nky flows."

Gucci will neither confirm nor deny if he was throwing disses, but obviously Slick Pulla, Blood Raw and k!nky B are in Young's crew, and he used to date Keyshia Cole. Jeezy found it funny that Gucci called radio-show host Miss Info on Tuesday and downplayed the whole situation saying Jeezy was just dissing him to build hype.

"This is what he does. He always does it," Jeezy said. "He says what he says, then he hides his hands. Then when you say something, you're the bad guy. I'm definitely not the aggressor in this situation. I'm just holding my business. I'm a grown-ass man. The best thing for you to do is get your money and leave me the f--- alone. I heard their little statement, 'We ain't feeding into that.' Y'all been feeding into that for four years. Get your money, dog. Don't be out here with the bullsh--.

"I don't got no reason to be picking on nobody or f--- with nobody for no exposure," he added, denying Gucci's claims. "Come on, dog. I ain't never did no sh-- like that to sell no records or get no notoriety. It's personal because he keeps f---ing throwing rocks and hiding your hands, man."

Jeezy debuted "24-23" at Atlanta hot spot the Velvet Room, where Gucci Mane and Snoop Dogg were in the VIP section.

"I heard he played the song after we left," Gucci told MTV News. Young has a slightly different account.

"I heard the n---a was at the club, so I went to the club to see what's up," Young said. "He was at one of my spots. They snuck him out the front door while we was coming through the back."

The Jeezy and Gucci Mane tension goes back four years, after they made the hit record "So Icy." Shortly after the song blew up, the two had a falling out and things snowballed. The pair actually sat down in the aftermath and squashed things, but soon after, Jeezy heard more disses. The Snowman says he tried to stay away from the nonsense to focus on his career — a career that Young feels Gucci was envious of.

"It's not like I had a problem with him — he had a problem with me, because he was jealous." he explained. "That's what this is about. Now you getting your money, OK, get your money — don't come f--- with me."

Jeezy and Gucci are both billed on two concerts this weekend — 102 Jamz SuperJam in North Carolina and Atlanta's Hot 107.9 Birthday Bash.

Jeezy says he doesn't expect any problems, especially in the ATL.

"At the end of the day, I'm not worried about no show or nothing," Jeezy offered. "I'm getting my money. Nothing's stopping me from getting my money. You feel me? This is for my city, this is for Atlanta. I been the king of this sh-- for a while as far as Birthday Bash is concerned. We're coming there to do our show."

Last edited by SLR CHOOPA; 06-17-2009 at 11:13 PM..
 06-17-2009, 11:04 PM         #176
RRCMT2000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gucci

i like jeezy but gucci music is more entertainin to me and i been jammin gucci before i heard of jeezy
 8 years ago '06        #177
DJAYTNB 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$470 | Props total: 13 13
Real s**t!
 8 years ago '07        #178
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,334 | Props total: 69899 69899
Get em Jeezy

Birthday Bash gonna be war...

gotta hit my n*gga up and have him tell me what happen when it goes down
 8 years ago '05        #179
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
...Where Gucci Stans At Now

Like I Said...Jeezy Been Quiet About This Shyt and Had To Reply Back. Gucci Be With That Bullshyt.

Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #180
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 385 385
I thought Jeezy was the salty one, until I read this eassy. He seems like a real humble dude.

"It's not like I had a problem with him — he had a problem with me, because he was jealous." he explained. "That's what this is about. Now you getting your money, OK, get your money — don't come f--- with me."
:cool-smiley-009:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy