[Gucci Mane Vs. Young Jeezy Beef Thread] Jeezy Speaks on Gucci Diss Track says he isnt the aggessor

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #141
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
uhhh.....yeahh..we all know Gucci buzz is beginning to sweep the country and everybody in the hood is bumpin Gucci. Trust me in the south its even heavier so i get that....HOWEVER Jeezy still had that trap s**t on lock in the beginning so im a.ssuming all these subliminals startin heat the beef back up again....who are yall feeling more? and are you looking foward to a possible battle between the two?

Strictly music too im not even bringin actual street s**t as a factor just mixtape for mixtape and pending album for album

tell you the truth im definitely looking foward to the battle becuz i love a good underdog matchup and i think jeezy is at the underdog position.....PLUS the beats in this possible battle can you imagine?? OMG...im gettin my system prepped just incase this s**t goes down 4real

thoughts on the feud? and thoughts on Thug Motivation 103...
 8 years ago '04        #142
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
i dont think the streets is going to allow gucci to just sit quiet...

but idk doe

and since when have jeezy been wack n*gga? i mean the recession wasnt terrible it def wasnt his best but come on we all know jeezy makes better music and is the better rapper. Regardless of how limited in skill they both are jeezy is way superior in that aspect
 8 years ago '08        #143
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 384 384
:smh2: @ two grown a.ss man f!ghting, and the sad thing about is for what????
 8 years ago '05        #144
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1146 1146
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
:smh2: @ two grown a.ss man f!ghting, and the sad thing about is for what????
This aint no regular music beef..its pretty personal and they know each other_ so it aint start like dat 50 vs ross, and not to mention somebody a.ssociated wit cte died so I don't even see how this beed can be k!lled...wit all dat said I like jeezy and gucci and I hope they keep takin shots, but I wanna gucci get his shine now, he kept it moving after taking big shots from jeezy while jeezy was at da top now gucci worked his back from da very bottom
 8 years ago '06        #145
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
What kind of dumb a.ss versus is this anyways. Gucci is the wackest s**t to hit my ears. I really need to hear these good songs you guys rate so high because what Ive heard is MAAAAD wack.

The recession>>>>>>>>Gucci Mane's entire catalogue
 8 years ago '08        #146
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 384 384
 sleezy said:
This aint no regular music beef..its pretty personal and they know each other_ so it aint start like dat 50 vs ross, and not to mention somebody a.ssociated wit cte died so I don't even see how this beed can be k!lled...wit all dat said I like jeezy and gucci and I hope they keep takin shots, but I wanna gucci get his shine now, he kept it moving after taking big shots from jeezy while jeezy was at da top now gucci worked his back from da very bottom
but like I said though, why 2 grown a.ss men beefing at each other when they both can join forces and be making money together. The beef shouldn't have gone this far, it should of stop when that man got smoked. (don't know or care for the story, thats all I know). If it was a rap beef, then I'm all for it. I'll love to see those 2 battle it out, for word to word. Don't know who started it, but it seems like Jeezy is one salty a.ss n*gga from what I heard.

And like I said for what????

Money?????

Both of them n*gga's have more doe then they can handle. (unless they lying their a.ss off)

Last edited by knAwle3ge; 06-17-2009 at 02:42 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #147
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
dog...

...i honestly don't think gucci is touching jeezy on any level. gucci might have the streets on lock but jeezy got two platinum albums under his belt and 2-3 classic mixtapes he has released for the general public.

jeezy got more hits. jeezy's lyrics go way harder, imo, and jeezy's music makes so much more sense to me than gucci's sh*t.

gucci and o.j. have got to be some of the dumbest soundest n*ggas i ever heard make music.
 8 years ago '08        #148
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 182 182
Jeezy ripped Gucci when dis s**t first started when he dropped Stay Strapped I f**k wit both of em but Jeezy cud easily rip Gucci and if u throw in OJ da Juiceman Bloodraw wud murder him
 8 years ago '09        #149
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
 legendisdope said:
i cant believe yall think this track is hot. its f**kin horrible.. young jeezy is done, hes just a fake a.ss f*g**t.. why he still talkin bout coke and s**t, aint this loser like 30 yrs old?? hes swaggerless..

if yall think this track is hot then damn i feel sorry for yall, something is wrong in your head.

Gucci > Jeezy, jeezy was never hot, hes a fake thug for the public to eat off of.
^^^^ u were saying????
something about not mentioning whether or not dude has swag???
f**king fruit cake coming @ me cause his fav. rapper gucci is remedial.
u r the epitome of an E-Thug.
gucci the only rapper u need subtittles to understand what he's saying.

*** waits on gucci's #1 fan to rifle 1 back ***
 8 years ago '04        #150
randy54 
space
space
$1,519 | Props total: 90 90
i think this i going to be a good one but hands down jeezy>gucci in my opinion
 8 years ago '08        #151
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 legendisdope said:
well Gucci already said he not feeding into that bulls**t..so we'll see what happens.

Jeezy is WACK
how can you say jeezy is wack especially when compared to gucci

jeezy > gucci
on every damn level
 8 years ago '04        #152
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Gucci is gettin a lot of play the n*gga is on a mariah carey remix. The recession bored me and jeezy mixtape game has been wack since he stopped f**kin with drama, gucci mixtape game has never been a dissappointment imo
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #153
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 legendisdope said:
imma just let u have the last word because reading isnt even something your good at.
Lmao
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-17-2009, 03:40 PM         #154
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ex The God said:
Jeezy > Gucci

I hope someone from CTE puts GUCCI and OJ in their grave
AYE!!! Diss OJ da Jooseman repotent live and dyrect....yea u aint thinke i waz smurt enuffe to youse a cumpooter huh? I aint know dubm a.ss n*gga, and i aint mayde foar know grave, so f**k u iff you aint filling me AYE

Last edited by Don Peru; 06-17-2009 at 03:41 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #155
7milestunna1 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 0 0
here is oj with guuci in the studio..."french fries, hamburger,chocolate shake...OK!" gucci replies "brrrrrrrr.....yeeeeeaaaahhhh!"

ok imo i got alot of n*ggaz who be trappin and all they listen to is gucci but as soon as thta trappin aint dead mixtape came out they jumped right on jeezy....gucci been k!llin the mixtape game for the last year...all the WILT chamberlains and whtanot and the boy got nice production...so here is my breakdown

beats = tie(zaytoven for gucci & shawty redd for jeezy)
lyrics = jeezy
who got the bigger buzz right now 2009 = gucci (until TM103 drops)
better albums = jeezy
better mixtapes = tie (the WILT series vs. jeezys GG mixtapes)
better collabs = jeezy (hov, kanye,...need I go on????)
better jewelry = gucci

IMO jeezy k!llin that non talkin non rappin a.ss n*gga

GUCCI is the broke n*ggaz JEEZY

close thread
 8 years ago '04        #156
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 100 100
Jezzy >>> Gucci
 8 years ago '06        #157
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
 Hardkore said:
dog...

...i honestly don't think gucci is touching jeezy on any level. gucci might have the streets on lock but jeezy got two platinum albums under his belt and 2-3 classic mixtapes he has released for the general public.

jeezy got more hits. jeezy's lyrics go way harder, imo, and jeezy's music makes so much more sense to me than gucci's sh*t.

gucci and o.j. have got to be some of the dumbest soundest n*ggas i ever heard make music.
Good post. I can't listen to Gucci but I mess with Jeezy. Of course he's no lyrical dude or anything but he makes hot music.
 8 years ago '04        #158
Birdman Jr.972 3 heat pts
space
space
$999 | Props total: 1 1
Cmon dis is not hard at all evybody should know jeezy go way hard gucci has da weakest lyrics ever
 8 years ago '05        #159
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4703 4703
i think gucci mane and juicemane both are garbage as fukk......with that said, gucci mane already won the war by not responding

even though he makes music that i dont fukk with him and oj are really doing their thing in atl with the mixtapes, cant hate
 8 years ago '09        #160
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
if i was u i'd do/say the same thing...
take 5.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago