[Gucci Mane Vs. Young Jeezy Beef Thread] Jeezy Speaks on Gucci Diss Track says he isnt the aggessor

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #121
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 castro13 said:
^lmao.... character. "going to college".... his bars are still retarded n*gga... wow...
Same s**t I said, what a n*gga raps about doesn't have s**t s**t to do with his intelligence, look at weezy, he went to college but wtf does he rap about, and plies n*gga graduated from college look at wtf he raps about
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-17-2009, 12:45 AM         #122
darealoj  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bout time somebody go at those 2 f**k boys..cant allow them to keep puttin this s**t out
 8 years ago '04        #123
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
 castro13 said:
i think u took my statement the wrong way bro.

in a nut shell, i was sayin gucci is a retarded sounding, retarded rappin a.ss n*gga... with no substance in his bars. he needs to go bk to college lmao.
Lol my bad fam, I agree with that, but I can ride to gucci and oj
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #124
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1097 1097
ahahahahah at dudes saying nobody hearing jeezy and gucci is the buzz in atl. jeezy is national. he probably even blowin up in europe.

gucci is decent but come on, if you compare him with 90% of rappers hes not up to par. especially jeezy. jeezy is about 5 years ahead of gucci. jeezy's mixtapes were the talk back in 04. gucci's mixtapes are the talk now in 09.
 8 years ago '04        #125
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,630 | Props total: 3160 3160
gucci respone pricless Miss info-so what did u think about the diss record , Gucci-Its was ok i guess kinda catchy so i liked it

she was lost from there
 06-17-2009, 03:07 AM         #126
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gucci got a record with snoop...so awesome
 06-17-2009, 03:07 AM         #127
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i typed that before he said it...fail for me
 8 years ago '05        #128
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
this s**t goes hard..
 8 years ago '08        #129
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
Gucci was there and left when they said Jeezy was coming with a new track. They were talking about it on the radio.
 8 years ago '07        #130
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
jeezy and gucci surrounded by real n*ggas but a s**t gonna pop off at the super jam atleast i hope not
 8 years ago '04        #131
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,423 | Props total: 6382 6382
I wasn't surprised. Both of them got albums coming out soon, somehow they going to get a buzz
 8 years ago '06        #132
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Who the f**k are you to believe, you just a regular n*gga postin on bx like the rest of, stop d**k suckin bmf, you don't know none of these n*ggaz, you act like yo info is 100% true, ill believe what I heard on diss tracks and from news clips before you
Posted via Mobile Device
You can see yourself as regular n*gga but I could give a f**k less about you or any of your regular a.ss bx friends, so dont put me in the same boat as you aint s**t regular about me.

n*gga I got family all through Georgia from Valdosta to Savannah to Atlanta I knew about the s**t the morning after it happened, One of the n*ggas that tried to hit the lick was dating the b***h that set Gucci up. But you got diss tracks and news clips so f**k what my family say.

And you talkin to a n*gga raised in Parkway, a Lauderdale hood that Jeezy shouted out a lot of times on his old s**t back when he was rapping like Trick Daddy. Thats one of the main reasons Jeezy get so much love around here., but see n*ggas like you dont know about that. you think he came out around TM101 man that boy was rapping before Come Shop With Me. I met the n*gga when I was a jit 3 times before he blew up, he had an all black donk.

And I dont know anyone from BMF? Ok there you go again talking about s**t you dont know about. You dont know who I know. I already feel like an a*****e explaining s**t to you when it really dont matter either way
 8 years ago '04        #133
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 968 968
What nobody has noticed or commented on is that JEEZYs 23/24 is a sped up remake of GUCCIs Gorgeous.

23/24 hoe
 8 years ago '09        #134
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 legendisdope said:
^ lmfao, man Jeezy fans are f*g**t.. n*ggas feed into anything and believe s**t.. even gotta make s**t up just to try and prove a point.

Young Jeezy is a wack rapper, hes corny as f**k. Listen to his old Gucci disses, wtf, they got the same damn rhymes in it LMFAO..

Yall are corny
*hate returned*
dude got so offended by me dissing his hero gucci that he left hate on my page...
 8 years ago '05        #135
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,082 | Props total: 4218 4218
 kingstown04 said:
haha funny thing is gucci man and jeezy comin to the boro for superjam but im not goin cuz that s**t gonna be wack az hell soulja boy jeezy gucci mane rick ross, yung la and them guys that do swag surfin.......
oh yea....it might be a flip vs. ti situation.......but i'm going to be there for them big b00ty hoes.....damn i didn't know soulja f*gget a.ss was there......superjam gets wacker every year....few years back we had jay, nas one year, i don't they'll ever bring an NY cat there ever again....damn shame
 06-17-2009, 12:00 PM         #136
CubanHitman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like jeezy but he dont want no problems with gucci musically and physically...gucci really shoots his gun and jeezy just talks about his guns.....gucci beat a murder case and jeezy aint beat s**t
 06-17-2009, 12:00 PM         #137
Smokey Da Capo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the end of the day gucci and jeezy ugly and jewman cute so f**k yall
 8 years ago '04        #138
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
You can see yourself as regular n*gga but I could give a f**k less about you or any of your regular a.ss bx friends, so dont put me in the same boat as you aint s**t regular about me.

n*gga I got family all through Georgia from Valdosta to Savannah to Atlanta I knew about the s**t the morning after it happened, One of the n*ggas that tried to hit the lick was dating the b***h that set Gucci up. But you got diss tracks and news clips so f**k what my family say.

And you talkin to a n*gga raised in Parkway, a Lauderdale hood that Jeezy shouted out a lot of times on his old s**t back when he was rapping like Trick Daddy. Thats one of the main reasons Jeezy get so much love around here., but see n*ggas like you dont know about that. you think he came out around TM101 man that boy was rapping before Come Shop With Me. I met the n*gga when I was a jit 3 times before he blew up, he had an all black donk.

And I dont know anyone from BMF? Ok there you go again talking about s**t you dont know about. You dont know who I know. I already feel like an a*****e explaining s**t to you when it really dont matter either way
Long story short, f**k you, f**k yo family, and f**k jeezy you cornbread smellin b***hes, naw I'm j/k but why you so stuck on being on other peoples nuts, come shop with me was garbage n*gga voice was whiny as f**k, and all this started cuz jeezy was on some hoe s**t and wanted the so icy song which was a.ss in the first place, and gucci wasn't gon give it to him
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #139
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 legendisdope said:
offended?? no, u the one that was offended for even responding to my post in the first place

and wsup wit all the gifs?? tryin to fit into boxden or somethin??
lemme get this straight...

1. u said jeezy is swaggaless.
2. i called u out for giving a f_ck about another man's "swag".
3. u get mad & leave hate on my page & calling me a f*g, yet u the 1 talking bout f*g s**t & who's got more "swag" than the next dude.

& I'M THE 1 THAT'S OFFENDED?????

& what does me posting gifs have to do with u?????
even my gifs offend u...

here's 1 more for the road, even though it may cause u to k!ll yourself... since clearly whatever i post in boxden is the light & dark of your existence.

8 years ago '06        #140
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
wow i cant believe that i saw a Gucci Mane fan say that Young Jeezy or hell anybody else was wack. at least Jeezy can form a complete sentence, Gucci needa take his remedial a.ss back to f**kin 3rd grade or something.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago